[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #461
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
chris brown to become the next generation of michael jackson.
 9 years ago '07        #462
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70374 70374
 G.O.A.T. said:
@ this n*gga actin like he's Rhiannas man. Chris Brown has more hits then Ne-Yo. get over it :greetings10:

now go suck off 50 cent
U are an idiot...no he does not. Google it, wikipedia it. Sellin ringtones isn't a hit lol. Run it and kiss kiss was his biggest hits, and there were features on the song. Yo, say goodbye, wall 2 wall, with u, gimme that, those were not hit singles...those were hot no doubt and even no air was a hit for jordin sparks.

Ne-yo has so sick, s3xy love, because of you, closer and miss independent are hits. Do you, stay, can we chill, go on girl, mad, mad at you, are also great, ne-yo singles matchup to browns perfectly, but ne-yo hits are way better.

Lol and lets not do collabos and written pieces homie, cuz ne-yo sh*ts on chris brown career when it comes to down to that stuff...

Im a ne-yo fan son, don't try to think ne-yo haven't made more hits than chris brown cuz u a fool if u think otherwise

And as for ya lil wack jabs, yea I listen to 50 cent music, problem??? And no im not RIHANNA MAN but spell her name right son...:yayo:
 9 years ago '04        #463
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

:greetings10:

How soon they forget huh?

Jay aint going to do sh*t.
 02-11-2009, 01:55 PM         #464
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
it's hypocritical no matter how you try to rationalize it.

Jay-Z is 39 years old Chris Brown is 19 Jay needs to grow up
he needs to grow up?

its immature to get upset about some dude beating up a girl you are friends with?
 02-11-2009, 01:56 PM         #465
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol with you was a hit it was it peaked at #3 on the billboard 100 also forever peaked at #3 so what are you talking about chris brown doesn't have hits

lol@ you
 02-11-2009, 02:00 PM         #466
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. I dont believe that Jay said this sh*t
 02-11-2009, 02:04 PM         #467
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
U are an idiot...no he does not. Google it, wikipedia it. Sellin ringtones isn't a hit lol. Run it and kiss kiss was his biggest hits, and there were features on the song. Yo, say goodbye, wall 2 wall, with u, gimme that, those were not hit singles...those were hot no doubt and even no air was a hit for jordin sparks.

Ne-yo has so sick, s3xy love, because of you, closer and miss independent are hits. Do you, stay, can we chill, go on girl, mad, mad at you, are also great, ne-yo singles matchup to browns perfectly, but ne-yo hits are way better.

Lol and lets not do collabos and written pieces homie, cuz ne-yo sh*ts on chris brown career when it comes to down to that stuff...

Im a ne-yo fan son, don't try to think ne-yo haven't made more hits than chris brown cuz u a fool if u think otherwise

And as for ya lil wack jabs, yea I listen to 50 cent music, problem??? And no im not RIHANNA MAN but spell her name right son...:yayo:
this cat typing paragraphs :angry12:

GHNORRIHANNA
 02-11-2009, 02:05 PM         #468
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
he needs to grow up?

its immature to get upset about some dude beating up a girl you are friends with?
he's 40 they're TEENAGERS

is Jay gonna save every1?

funny how Jay can disrespect woman but when some1 does it to his female friend it's wrong

Last edited by G.O.A.T.; 02-11-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #469
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
man chris gettin a lot of hate. dont know the whole story. dude never been violent, he got punked by bow, omarion, t.i. (vmas) and didnt f!ght ne one? i dunno somethin seems shady, i mean yea he shouldnt have hit her but why is rihanna and her camp singing like canaries? the story changes every 10 min. nothing is confirmed. i think we should give him a chance man forreal did he ever do ne thing wrong before any of this? im not saying he was a saint but shet if u were in his shoes what would you do? how would you react. forreal kids 19 man
 9 years ago '07        #470
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 G.O.A.T. said:
@ this n*gga actin like he's Rhiannas man. Chris Brown has more hits then Ne-Yo. get over it :greetings10:

now go suck off 50 cent
not true ... but either way jay is stupid for threatening young adults
 9 years ago '04        #471
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
People are blowing this over. People have done much worse. We don't even know the full story. Mostly what gossip sites are reporting.

Dudes still going to be selling records.

Look at Kobe. He was accused of RAPING a bi*ch. Thats worse then 2 piecing a hoe. It was proven he didn't but sh*t, those are still some serious allegations to be having held agaisnt you. he recoved fine.
 9 years ago '05        #472
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Bkjj11 said:

My god dude you are making weak excuses like 'he had features as his hits' Who the fu*k cares? I did research on this and Brown has had 5 top 10 hits on Billboard hot 100 in 2 albums:
Run It! - 1
Yo! Excuse Me Miss - 7
Say Goodbye - 10
Kiss Kiss - 1
With You - 2

Neyo has 5 top 10's in 3 albums:
So Sick -1
s3xy Love - 7
Because of You - 2
Closer - 7
Miss Independent - 7
 02-11-2009, 02:15 PM         #473
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
he's 40 they're TEENAGERS

is Jay gonna save every1?

funny how Jay can disrespect woman but when some1 does it to his female friend it's wrong
ok i understand

once you hit a certain age you can no longer get upset at someone beating up a woman close to you.
 02-11-2009, 02:19 PM         #474
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
ok i understand

once you hit a certain age you can no longer get upset at someone beating up a woman close to you.
the thread isn't about him being upset. IT'S ABOUT HIM THREATENING SOME1 HALF HIS AGE man you're dumb
 02-11-2009, 02:19 PM         #475
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
My god dude you are making weak excuses like 'he had features as his hits' Who the fu*k cares? I did research on this and Brown has had 5 top 10 hits on Billboard hot 100 in 2 albums:
Run It! - 1
Yo! Excuse Me Miss - 7
Say Goodbye - 10
Kiss Kiss - 1
With You - 2

Neyo has 5 top 10's in 3 albums:
So Sick -1
s3xy Love - 7
Because of You - 2
Closer - 7
Miss Independent - 7
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 02-11-2009, 02:26 PM         #476
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
it's hypocritical no matter how you try to rationalize it.

Jay-Z is 39 years old Chris Brown is 19 Jay needs to grow up
its not about age..its about protection of ur people and its human instinct to side with the folks u love and are closest too...

its just like pops defendin his son if some foul sh*t jumps off...pops is a grown a.ss man and he see's the kid is a lil younger and that dont mean he's gonna whoop the sh*t outta the lil kid..it just means he's defendin him anyway possible...

jay just said he's a walkin dead man...which means the n*gga fu*ked up it dont mean jay is gonna do it...he mite have another 19 year old n*gga catch fade with him
 02-11-2009, 02:31 PM         #477
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
its not about age..its about protection of ur people and its human instinct to side with the folks u love and are closest too...

its just like pops defendin his son if some foul sh*t jumps off...pops is a grown a.ss man and he see's the kid is a lil younger and that dont mean he's gonna whoop the sh*t outta the lil kid..it just means he's defendin him anyway possible...

jay just said he's a walkin dead man...which means the n*gga fu*ked up it dont mean jay is gonna do it...he mite have another 19 year old n*gga catch fade with him
you just typed 3 paragraphs tryint to tell me Jay-Z defending Rihanna is the same as a father defending his child

Rihanna ain't Jay's child. so it's nothing similar
 02-11-2009, 02:44 PM         #478
PLan Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

lmfaoooo IKE TURNNNNNERRRRR

bangladesh is pretty dope

Last edited by PLan Z; 02-11-2009 at 02:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #479
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
jay ain't gonna do sh*t and he shouldn't do sh*t. sh*t don't have nothing to do with him. He better let that sh*t play out, and stop being "captain save-a-hoe". He don't know what happened, neither do we, only folks that know are chris and herp lip (oops, I mean Rihanna).

Besides, didn't jay use to jump that off when he put her on? Wasn't there rumors circling that sh*t? well if she's 20, that means he was jumpin on when she was 16-17, which would make him kinda R.Kelly-ish...
 02-11-2009, 02:45 PM         #480
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
you just typed 3 paragraphs tryint to tell me Jay-Z defending Rihanna is the same as a father defending his child

Rihanna ain't Jay's child. so it's nothing similar
no my n*gga...that aint wat im sayin at all...
its boxden so n*ggas twist sh*t up quick in hopes for a response...

wat im sayin is that she is close to jay so why is it so bad that he is upset at wat happened to her

and all he said is he's a walkin dead man...basically sayin dont fu*k with peoples family or people that are close like they are maybe...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago