[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2009, 09:31 AM         #401
crooklynafb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good fake u should make one of brown lookin like that and itd b perfect
 9 years ago '05        #402
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Ya'll f*gs said:
fu*kin Rhianna >> a rented Lambo

Then again kids these days...
chill bre....stop puttin that pus*y on a pedastal...hoes come a dime a dozen....lambo's thats another story
 9 years ago '08        #403
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17265 17265
He learned all that from when he seen his moms getting fu*ked up by her BF, this sh*t is a mental situation and it came out of him, it was always there in his mind and it went to the action stage.

Here is the situation though, why did it go this far?, what did Rihanna do to get herself in that fu*ked up situation?. Clear she did something that brought this out of Chris Brown, have people asked that already?
 9 years ago '04        #404
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$9,959 | Props total: 3320 3320
Its funny how yall n*ggas talkin down on chris brown and dont kno what really took place and why but yall n*ggas aint say anything negative about gucci mane punching da hell out of dat girl dat he rap wit and dats on tape
 9 years ago '04        #405
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
yeah there is def more to this story then whts being told and this whole threaten to k!ll me passin out bull sh*t does not sound right. I really think they got in an arguement about his other chick and rhianna blurted out she gave tht n*gga the herps which threw him off the wall.

but there is def more to this story.
 02-11-2009, 10:09 AM         #406
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilshun said:
Its funny how yall n*ggas talkin down on chris brown and dont kno what really took place and why but yall n*ggas aint say anything negative about gucci mane punching da hell out of dat girl dat he rap wit and dats on tape
Co-sign.....
 9 years ago '06        #407
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 10086 10086
Got a brother in law that works with LAPD and he said when they release the Photos Chris has no way of coming back, her eyes couldnt even open up for the pics taken cuz they were swollen shut and bloodied
 9 years ago '05        #408
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
Got a brother in law that works with LAPD and he said when they release the Photos Chris has no way of coming back, her eyes couldnt even open up for the pics taken cuz they were swollen shut and bloodied
can you confirm the herpes rumors?
 9 years ago '08        #409
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
oh sh*t, dude snapped and I heard that if convicted dude could go in jail for 9 years.

I also read this article claiming that Chris got a b00ty call or something and Rhianna saw it and got pissed, then chris went into domestic violence mode as she said to leave her alone. Others say she and timbo got too close at a party and chris didn't like that.

"He got a b00ty call. He got a text. Rihanna saw it and she got upset. They started to argue. She got out of the car. He wanted her to get back in, so he grabbed her," the industry source said. "She pulled away. That's when she's told people he hit her."

Last edited by The N; 02-11-2009 at 10:31 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #410
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Sheeed said:
thats not even part of the story man, thats a joke going around.
 9 years ago '05        #411
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The N said:
thats not even part of the story man, thats a joke going around.
damn son...he might be finished...or these girls might be blinded by his looks and still fu*k with him...oh well he better hope for the latter
 9 years ago '06        #412
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 10086 10086
 Sheeed said:
Nah no Herpes, they are supposed to perform blood tests before the DA gets the case but as of now its a rumor, but he said Chris did have bruises on his body either from being hit first after she saw the text or when she defended herself
 9 years ago '04        #413
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 pa_general said:
There is no justification in beating the sh*t out of a woman like that. . . maybe a firm a.ss shake . . . and a strong armed face mush would do. . . but to choke a chick til she passes out is just fu*ked up kid. . . then the n*gga Balrog'd her a.ss on top of it. . . n*gga MAY be able to bounce back. . . but it ain't looking good for him at all.
word nukka i be givin my bi*ch the heavy face mush and the occasional suplex through a table but that's all part of keepin it trill ya dig
 9 years ago '07        #414
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,836 | Props total: 70440 70440
update....
 02-11-2009, 11:24 AM         #415
BeloGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

DipsetSaddam is that YOU?

GhostDigga said:

Okay really, DipsetSaddam is that YOU?!
hahahaha

This thread is pathetic...grown a.ss people talking about celebrity gossip/rumors. Do some of you not have your own life to worry about?
 9 years ago '07        #416
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
this sh*t is a soap opera now
 9 years ago '09        #417
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,040 | Props total: 2934 2934
Damn did that bi*ch really Burn him???? At least she ain't snitch either way I'm bout to make a best of Chris Cd and let that sh*t ride one time
 9 years ago '09        #418
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,040 | Props total: 2934 2934
 BeloGirl said:
hahahaha

This thread is pathetic...grown a.ss people talking about celebrity gossip/rumors. Do some of you not have your own life to worry about?
bi*ch what are you doing on BX in the first place? this is a hiphop and rumor mill section. You should be taking notes from this article u keep gettin out of line your a.ss will end up like Rihanna
 9 years ago '04        #419
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,977 | Props total: 3473 3473
I drive a brand new lancer and they charge $150 for 2 sets of electronic keys.
 02-11-2009, 11:35 AM         #420
BeloGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TroyNY said:
bi*ch what are you doing on BX in the first place? this is a hiphop and rumor mill section. You should be taking notes from this article u keep gettin out of line your a.ss will end up like Rihanna
lmao pms? I take it you're one of the ones without a life. Internet thuggin scares me none bi*ch :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy