NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #361
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 xeduran said:
Kobe's career is basketball not singing. The two don't even relate. Chris Brown's audience are women. He beat a woman. If you think this isn't going to affect his career big time, if it is all true, then you are mistaken.

If this story is true then Chris was wrong point blank. Ya keep acting like throwing your car keys out justifies beating your girl to the point that she has bite marks and a black eye. On top of that he obviously found the keys cause he supposedly drove off before she regained consciousness.

Stop acting like the media is just taking the poor girl's side. How about you wait for more facts to come out and see if Chris Brown really flipped out because of some car keys that he ended up finding anyways.

I supposedly he choked her until she went unconscious. If this is true are you guys really going to say "well it's ok cause she threw his car keys out the window"? Ya some real ignorant people, then again I am on boxden.

If what this article says is true, then he deserves what is coming to him from the law and career wise. You don't act like a dumb angry bastard over some car keys. Especially when you are rich and worst case scenario he could have just sued her over anything it would have cost him. It's not like Rihanna doesn't have money. But I guess suing her would not have been the "gangsta" thing to do right.
Hey my lil sister loves Chris Brown and has been defending him ever since this news came out!

She and her friends are in 10th grade, and they even go so far as to say it was Rhianna's fault.
They also say she cant sing and she has a big forehead....all true.

I think Chris Breezy will bounce back. But if he gets any more jailtime than a normal guy in this situation(none for a guy with zero strikes), it will be a shame.
 9 years ago '05        #362
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

02-11-2009, 02:39 AM         #363
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
Hey my lil sister loves Chris Brown and has been defending him ever since this news came out!

She and her friends are in 10th grade, and they even go so far as to say it was Rhianna's fault.
They also say she cant sing and she has a big forehead....all true.

I think Chris Breezy will bounce back. But if he gets any more jailtime than a normal guy in this situation(none for a guy with zero strikes), it will be a shame.
so speakin hypothetically....

if your sister was arguein wit her dude(not sure if she has one or not)and she hit him then he started taggin her would she think that was alright???
 9 years ago '05        #364
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 346 346
I have never read so much ignorance. Leave it to Boxden members to try and rationalize a man hitting a woman. He's a millionaire if the argument gets heated why not just call another ride and separate from her that's what he pays his publicist for. Smh at idiots thinking you have to buy a rental car bcuz u lose the keys why not just call the rental agency for a spare set or pay to get a replacement set made. If you think it's cool to hit a woman then ur not a man and u deserve what happens to you.
 02-11-2009, 02:48 AM         #365
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he must've threw her in a burning car or some sh*t

ahahahaa
 9 years ago '05        #366
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 871 871
 Brdn08 said:
I have never read so much ignorance. Leave it to Boxden members to try and rationalize a man hitting a woman. He's a millionaire if the argument gets heated why not just call another ride and separate from her that's what he pays his publicist for. Smh at idiots thinking you have to buy a rental car bcuz u lose the keys why not just call the rental agency for a spare set or pay to get a replacement set made. If you think it's cool to hit a woman then ur not a man and u deserve what happens to you.
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! yall some dumb a.ss mofos who are defending CB. is it ever right to hit a bi*ch? maybe a backhand or some sh*t to let her know wats up, but to fu*kin choke her til she knocks out wtf dawg u on some type of sh*t to k!ll her and then bounce with her still knocked out is WRONG. and yall gonna defend him like " the bi*ch threw the mans rental car keys out" like its the end of the world type ish. kick the chick out and call a tow truck and the rental company.imo cb deserves watever comes his way. and no homo i like this dudes music too. ppl make mistakes but he has to be disclipine for his actions.

i still think hell bounce back. society will always give u a second chance aslong as u make good music ie. r kells and his main fanbase was bi*ches too
 02-11-2009, 03:36 AM         #367
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
How many of you expected that this story could turn in

"Rihanna attacked Chris"

never

Never. Women have this benefit of the doubt that they the innocent bystanders and then this raging lunatic called "man" comes slappin around.

SMH

DipsetSaddam is that YOU?
 02-11-2009, 03:39 AM         #368
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
What "verbally abusive"?

Some late 20 century USA legal term designed for celebrity dead beat women to cash off from their sugar daddy marriages?

So if I say "fu*k you" to her, I'm abusive?

But when she throttles me in my brain all day about every single thing I need to do different or do according to her expectations - that's "advice"?

We men have let our guard down seriously in 21st century. We softened up like crazy.

Women are generally way more "verbally abusive" than men. All these projections about making men look like some natural born rapist and harassers is plain ridiculous.

Women figured that men don't trick on them as much and that they don't donate enough money so they went on plan B to marry really rich but - not stay in marriage - rip the marriage off and cash half of the other mans money.

Pathetic. That's why they will always be inferior. You can look around you, to your left side, right, up, down, where ever....everything you see was made by a man.

They exploit us to a point where we need to fukkin break it off with a slap, and they cant wait for that.

I bet its true what they say about Rihanna's weird and arrogant character.

Okay really, DipsetSaddam is that YOU?!
 02-11-2009, 03:42 AM         #369
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok heres my take.

We are all people are we not? No matter the s3x, if you start some sh*t, whether you are male on male, female on female, or just male on female, there WILL be some sh*t. Chris is the bad guy because he defended himself against a woman that STARTED sh*t in the first place? Now what would yall have done? The same thing, YES I said it, dont tell me you would NOT have some part of you that wants to swear at her and almost want to hit something to channel your anger out. Now I AM NOT saying you have a hit someone like thats your only option, but if the situation calls for a slap, or a fist, do what you have to do....Now this could have been handled verbally, or better yet, should not have happened at all, and sh*t would have been a normal day for these celebs as usual.

So ppl in the s3x and relationship part of Boxden come in with some degrading sh*t, but now its wrong to hit a chick that brought sh*t on herself? Im hearing she's the jealous type anyways, so if this all adds up, she got hit for letting that character out, and media will cover this up as if she didn't do any dirt, as if she was the angel and Chris was the devil.....

Its amazing how the man and female stereotypes start flowing in these types of situations....

Last edited by GOD999; 02-11-2009 at 03:44 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #370
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
i heard she gave him an STD..that was one of the reports..i havent seen anything that canceled out that accusation.

if a girl gave me an STD, she would have a black eye and busted up face after i found out..
 02-11-2009, 03:51 AM         #371
AvenueLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait...yall must havent heard

Rihanna gave CB that "Dis-Herpea"

and thats what i think started it... wouldnt you choke-a-ho for that??
 02-11-2009, 04:01 AM         #372
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forreal, if she did give him herpes, thats not something you sit down and calmly deal about it.....because lets be real, NO ONE's expecting to get that sh*t, and if you do, you're got to be thinking 'fu*k THIS sh*t SUCKS!' and you know its a bi*ch dealing with an STD, cause it burns everytime you take a p!ss in the morning, evening and afternoon, night etc.....now you gotta go to the goddamn doc, and spend time out your scheduele to get some fu*kin pills or a shot in ur a.ss to cure it or somethin....

Lets just keep it really real here, yall havent gotten mad AT ALL when a chick burned you?

Last edited by GOD999; 02-11-2009 at 04:02 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #373
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
 xeduran said:
Kobe's career is basketball not singing. The two don't even relate. Chris Brown's audience are women. He beat a woman. If you think this isn't going to affect his career big time, if it is all true, then you are mistaken.

If this story is true then Chris was wrong point blank. Ya keep acting like throwing your car keys out justifies beating your girl to the point that she has bite marks and a black eye. On top of that he obviously found the keys cause he supposedly drove off before she regained consciousness.

Stop acting like the media is just taking the poor girl's side. How about you wait for more facts to come out and see if Chris Brown really flipped out because of some car keys that he ended up finding anyways.

I supposedly he choked her until she went unconscious. If this is true are you guys really going to say "well it's ok cause she threw his car keys out the window"? Ya some real ignorant people, then again I am on boxden.

If what this article says is true, then he deserves what is coming to him from the law and career wise. You don't act like a dumb angry bastard over some car keys. Especially when you are rich and worst case scenario he could have just sued her over anything it would have cost him. It's not like Rihanna doesn't have money. But I guess suing her would not have been the "gangsta" thing to do right.
1st of all.. it does relate because ppl are ready to burn him...
jus like they did kobe.... Thats the point.... I could care less about his audience bein women.... its women right now sayin hes wrong and dont know the full story.... None of us do.... And even if it says rhianna is the cause... Women will still say (sum of them) he was wrong....

My whole take on this is ov course....
Nobody knows wat tha fu*k happened....
But wat i think happened is....Rhianna played her part....
Yea she called the police blah blah.... But she aint confirmed her sh*t eithier..

Eithier she dont wanna fu*k chris sh*t up....
Or she know he got sh*t against her that will stick....
so i think they both tryin to come to a agreement to stop sh*t from goin on...
and i dont really listen to the say so media...
they are all hype men/women...lol...
& i still dont see this sh*t endin his carrer
 9 years ago '04        #374
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
she aint telling the whole story
 9 years ago '07        #375
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
If the rumors are true and she gave him Herpes

Chris Rock: I'm not saying he should have beat her, but I understand
 9 years ago '06        #376
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
The clap is Gonorrhea...
 9 years ago '07        #377
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
just for the record

i really dont wanna belive this story,I mean chris dont even seem like he built like that
but if the cops release the pivtures of rihanna wit brusies and a black eye,that might be the end of chris brown career
 9 years ago '05        #378
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 02-11-2009, 06:23 AM         #379
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
makes sense to me
it was keys dumbass, she didnt dent the car or some sh*t

its like $50 for a new set, very worth choking a girl out and beating her while she's unconcious :rolleyes:
 02-11-2009, 06:35 AM         #380
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
SOOOOOO who here would still fuk with rihanna and all her money?......

she is fine and im not sayin i would, but how much money we talkin again?....
I'd hit that sh*t raw-dog, in her b00ty
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy