[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2009, 01:05 AM         #341
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Y'all quick to jump to believe Rihanna's story. You guys really think that somehow Chris Brown just choked Rihanna cause he couldn't find his car keys, knowing his reputation is on the line? For a car key? Then as she was unconscious, proceeded on to bite her and do all sorts of crazy sh*t when she was unconscious?

Riiiiiiiiiiighhhtt..
Nobody knows sh*t, it's all speculation at this point. We don't know these people personally, they could both be equally as crazy as the other.

We DO know that Rihanna is laid up somewhere with big contusions on her face, black eyes, a bloody nose and a split lip, and Chris Brown was arrested for suspicion of having done it...nothing more...
 02-11-2009, 01:05 AM         #342
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never liked doublemint gum much but now im REALLY not gonna buy it...ha
 02-11-2009, 01:12 AM         #343
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At people jumping to defend Chris Brown like he did nothing wrong. Whether you believe Rihanna or not, you do not know the full story. All we do know is that Rihanna was hurt, THAT IS A FACT. The police have photos of her with bruises to the face. That is consistent with her having a black eye. Chris Brown is probably done career wise now. Especially if the photos of her leak out to the press. He should have never hit her. And at people who justify beating a woman, especially one who didn't even lay a hand on you.
 9 years ago '08        #344
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
Yeah that's Kanye you can tell if you have heard his interviews be for. He just dont have the hot 97 hyper rapper attitude going. He sounds like a normal person.
 9 years ago '06        #345
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
I guess Chris never heard tear the club up thugs...... OR DID HE!????

Truest shyt on that cd...
 9 years ago '05        #346
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
thers obviously more to it.. now how coem she threw the car keys?.. she must ahev said sumthin to p!ss him off and then he said sumthin to her ....
 02-11-2009, 01:26 AM         #347
Jrock223 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats wrong with all these niggz takin Rihanna side?!?!?! We dont know the whle story...and Its wrong to hit a female....but could u imagine dudes pain after she tossed some Lambo keys out the window in LA?!?!? She could have got that boy mugged, jacked, and kidnapped at the same time ..And he is supposedly a crip....maybe dat nicca paniced lol. If it was a rental he is still responsible for it...BUt honestly....if a chick tossed my car keys out the window.....Im afraid I would have to Mollywhop her one good time yes...its wrong...but so is tossin keys out the window...especially in a notorious gang filled city
 02-11-2009, 01:30 AM         #348
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Point me to evidence where it states that Rihanna didn't do anything to Chris Brown first.
Point me to where it does. Don't know why some of ya believe that Rihanna just had to do something. Not saying she did or she didn't, we don't know enough yet.
 02-11-2009, 01:33 AM         #349
BxFinest23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isn't looking good for chris breezy, his career is really gonna go downhill now...
 9 years ago '06        #350
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao at people thinking it's some fake kanye
 02-11-2009, 01:36 AM         #351
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jrock223 said:
Whats wrong with all these niggz takin Rihanna side?!?!?! We dont know the whle story...and Its wrong to hit a female....but could u imagine dudes pain after she tossed some Lambo keys out the window in LA?!?!? She could have got that boy mugged, jacked, and kidnapped at the same time ..And he is supposedly a crip....maybe dat nicca paniced lol. If it was a rental he is still responsible for it...BUt honestly....if a chick tossed my car keys out the window.....Im afraid I would have to Mollywhop her one good time yes...its wrong...but so is tossin keys out the window...especially in a notorious gang filled city
Brown pulled his silver Lamborghini to the side of a street in L.A.'s Hancock Park neighborhood.
Have you ever been to Hancock Park? A friend of mine's pops owns a Mediterranean style mansion there that we stayed in when we went to LA for spring break last year...4.2 million dollars and it's one of the cheaper houses in the area...I don't think there are any gangs in the area.
 9 years ago '04        #352
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3893 3893
bottom line she threw the keys out the car, that 200k that n*gga gotta pay because she was on some dumb sh*t. i'd be pissed too. but i'd fu*k my other bi*ch in her face tho. lol.

you cats keep acting like this nicca is a grown man, the n*gga is a fresh 19 he still yung in the head. to him that sh*t made sense.. sometihng wrong with them VA boys, Iverson, Vick, Pharrell, Timberland, Trey songs, lmao sh*t.. them niccas all crazy as hell. *wait for the them island boys to come to the states for CB on some belly type sh*t when them cats stormed the mansion*
 9 years ago '05        #353
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
i heard she gave him herpes....if thats true she should have gotten it much worse
 02-11-2009, 01:43 AM         #354
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao at people thinking it's some fake kanye

thats what im sayin...if it aint kanye who the hell would it be then?
 9 years ago '05        #355
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
lmao nigas scandalous for that hahaha shyt hella fake but dumbass funny tho
 9 years ago '05        #356
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
i trip on how everybody knows chris future.....
wit all these recoverin drug abuser still actors...
psssshh...i highly doubt it....
chris drop a hot cd and if the world takes to it...
he'll be back on...

said same thang about kobe.....
 9 years ago '04        #357
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
:laughing0:
 02-11-2009, 02:08 AM         #358
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
he'll be back on...

Kobe's career is basketball not singing. The two don't even relate. Chris Brown's audience are women. He beat a woman. If you think this isn't going to affect his career big time, if it is all true, then you are mistaken.

If this story is true then Chris was wrong point blank. Ya keep acting like throwing your car keys out justifies beating your girl to the point that she has bite marks and a black eye. On top of that he obviously found the keys cause he supposedly drove off before she regained consciousness.

Stop acting like the media is just taking the poor girl's side. How about you wait for more facts to come out and see if Chris Brown really flipped out because of some car keys that he ended up finding anyways.

I supposedly he choked her until she went unconscious. If this is true are you guys really going to say "well it's ok cause she threw his car keys out the window"? Ya some real ignorant people, then again I am on boxden.

If what this article says is true, then he deserves what is coming to him from the law and career wise. You don't act like a dumb angry bastard over some car keys. Especially when you are rich and worst case scenario he could have just sued her over anything it would have cost him. It's not like Rihanna doesn't have money. But I guess suing her would not have been the "gangsta" thing to do right.
 9 years ago '05        #359
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Before I saw the real pictures I thought they photoshopped her hair too

I understand she got beat up but it looked like she just came from it and ate breakfast.
 9 years ago '06        #360
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 meercy said:
he'll be back on...

Yea i remember that.

Analized that white girl and the world was ready to turn their back on a n*gga.
\
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago