[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #321
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
 wepainters said:
how does it? Was he going to k!ll her over a fu*king car or something?? doesn't he have extra key and sh*t load of money to get a different car which im sure he wouldn't need since he can get a new key...he's a fu*king idiot and I hope he gets jail time. fu*k chris brown
Yeah, but he probably didn't have the other key on him even if he does have one. Hell, I thought I heard the car was rented, so yeah, I would be pissed. I would make her get out and find the key and punish her in the bedroom. Make her do something she's never wanted to do like a 3 some or some sh*t. Chris Brown just went batsh*t crazy on her though.
 9 years ago '06        #322
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Thangstah said:
makes sense to me
I donkey konged a ho for kicking my 99 Millenia so she got off lucky
 02-11-2009, 12:11 AM         #323
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They showed that n*gga a dead body. His facial expression was priceless like "I know this bi*ch a.ss n*gga aint show me a dead body. Like im posed to give a fu*k"
 02-11-2009, 12:17 AM         #324
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
man i wouldnt even be mad if she threw the keys....id just tell her go get em, but this n*gga chokin her and talkin bout k!llin her is wild

call me a simp or not but id f!ght that n*gga for her

that aside...i believe chris brown's father beat up on his mother...so this is probably "deeper than r&b"
 9 years ago '07        #325
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
space
$92,307 | Props total: 69869 69869
The lambo was rented, so hitting her over a car that's not yours is pretty stupid
 02-11-2009, 12:33 AM         #326
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
that aside...i believe chris brown's father beat up on his mother...so this is probably "deeper than r&b"
u cant use that as an excuse....ive seen my dad beat up my mom countless amounts of time when i was growin up(before the divorce):angry12:and i always told myself i wont make no girl go thru what my mom went thru....no matter what this n*gga say it dont make it right
 9 years ago '04        #327
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
The lambo was rented, so hitting her over a car that's not yours is pretty stupid
Actually if you ever rented a car before, you know that would be a perfectly good reason. You have to pay for that sh*t.

And for the person that said I'm stupid for suggesting Chris Brown is going to have to get a job as a janitor, I'd say you're a big dumbass. This guy started making his money at the age of 17. You think first thing he said was "Oh, damn, lemme go put this sh*t in a portfolio, IRA, CD's, and Savings accounts". Hell the fu*k no. The guy didn't even rent a limo, he rented a lambo.

Now, he probably does have some money save up, but not as much as you think he would. If he left the game today, he would have to support his life from the age of 20 until he dies. That's 40-50 more years than the average person has to account for.
 9 years ago '05        #328
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
I dont believe this.. u mean to tell me there were no paparazzi around during all this?..
 9 years ago '04        #329
space
space
Hell, if it was during Ryan Seacrest's show, he probably sounded humble and quiet because he's fu*king tired. That sh*t is in the morning.
 9 years ago '04        #330
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 NomiS said:
I dont believe this.. u mean to tell me there were no paparazzi around during all this?..
Exactly.

Did this sh*t just pop off in the boonies?

Silver lambo, no bystanders?

My bad, there ARE bystanders... no camera phones, no video function....no nothing...right?

Right.
 02-11-2009, 12:43 AM         #331
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:

that bi*ch prob makin sh*t up in her fu*kin alien head
lmao dat sh*t was funny
and at da n*gga who said he would f!ght over her
 02-11-2009, 12:43 AM         #332
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
u cant use that as an excuse....ive seen my dad beat up my mom countless amounts of time when i was growin up(before the divorce):angry12:and i always told myself i wont make no girl go thru what my mom went thru....no matter what this n*gga say it dont make it right

it doesn't matter what happened to you...you are not chris brown...people go through similiar events,and come out of them completely different...this is not an excuse for his behavior,but it is a reality....and one that you can't discount just because you say you wouldn't do it...i'd rather if that is a contributing factor (which it probably is) that he get the help for that now at an early age,than for him to continue his career possibly doing this to other women.....
 9 years ago '07        #333
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
space
$92,307 | Props total: 69869 69869
^we live in the times of everyone has an opinion and everyone is a journalist...

But this is 2 young superstars lol nobody expected this...
 9 years ago '05        #334
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
What would Ghandi do?
 9 years ago '04        #335
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
How many of you expected that this story could turn in

"Rihanna attacked Chris"

never

Never. Women have this benefit of the doubt that they the innocent bystanders and then this raging lunatic called "man" comes slappin around.

SMH
Well said. I would never hit a woman, but I could see in some situations how certain people would. Apparently, Chris Brown is one of those dudes. It doesn't make it right, but that's just how reality is.
 02-11-2009, 12:50 AM         #336
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude has done this before if any of these details are true. Bet, when Rihanna does speak she will be dropping details about how he was at least verbally abusive...either that or some other chick will come out of the woodwork talking about how Chris Brown threatened/beat her before as well but she was too afraid to come forward...this is an old broken record. We've heard it all before.

The burning question is will he see the inside of a cell or will he get off and this whole thing be exposed as a publicity stunt? It could still go the way of the latter, imo.

But I think that ol' gopher from Winnie the Pooh soundin' long in the tooth a.ss bi*ch-made homo is a WOMAN BEATER. :rant:

Last edited by iThink; 02-11-2009 at 12:53 AM..
 02-11-2009, 12:52 AM         #337
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
it doesn't matter what happened to you...you are not chris brown...people go through similiar events,and come out of them completely different...this is not an excuse for his behavior,but it is a reality....and one that you can't discount just because you say you wouldn't do it...i'd rather if that is a contributing factor (which it probably is) that he get the help for that now at an early age,than for him to continue his career possibly doing this to other women.....
understandable

Ghetto_Guevara said:
How many of you expected that this story could turn in

"Rihanna attacked Chris"

never

Never. Women have this benefit of the doubt that they the innocent bystanders and then this raging lunatic called "man" comes slappin around.

SMH
i thought about her hittin him first but then they brought up the keys and that scenerio kinda went out the window but if she did hit her first he should just grabbed her by the bck of the neck and said somethin that she wouldnt ever forget
 9 years ago '05        #338
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
Y'all quick to jump to believe Rihanna's story. You guys really think that somehow Chris Brown just choked Rihanna cause he couldn't find his car keys, knowing his reputation is on the line? For a car key? Then as she was unconscious, proceeded on to bite her and do all sorts of crazy sh*t when she was unconscious?

Riiiiiiiiiiighhhtt..
 9 years ago '04        #339
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
SMH what the world come to you cant even backhand a bi*ch without getting sued

sh*ts disgusting

i hope rihanna flops at music and becomes a regular Oprah / Tyra / Ellen guest selling books and being just a sad bi*ch with lame past that no one cares about except the audience of that Triple Threat show
almost died reading this
 9 years ago '04        #340
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
on the real she probably burned that n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago