Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
fatman 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 103 103
 Iverson Romo said:
rob and big arent cool anymore, rumour is that rob developed a coke problem and big tried to help him get off of it but rob didnt want too, you can even see there real myspaces and there not on eachothers friend list anymore and they dont have pictures up together anymore, black has the chunky boys on his friends but no skaters and rob has the skaters on his friends but no chunky boys and they use to all be cool

yup i noticed that too, black doesnt even have drama on his friends list anymore, i think Zeus is the only mutual friend between them since he's gonna be on an episode of The Fantasy Factory
 9 years ago '04        #22
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 Rico23 said:
Yea that sh*t made me lightweight depressed...
right

that sh*t about to make me go on my grind...i want that life
 02-12-2009, 08:38 PM         #23
Italy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverson Romo said:
rob and big arent cool anymore, rumour is that rob developed a coke problem and big tried to help him get off of it but rob didnt want too
well then damn, maybe he was serious about all that about aliens, time travel and ghost expressing anger through mice? lol......

I think the thing i miss the most is that weird uncle jerry...

lol
"Iz You Goooooouuud?"
 9 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
if they got rid of the Big cat than the show bout to suck.....
 9 years ago '04        #25
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
MOGUL UP!!! just from that first episode you know this show is guna be crack
 02-24-2009, 05:45 AM         #26
Iverson Romo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
never heard that, where is this info from

saw it online, dont know if its true but sounds like it is and big black posted this on his myspace

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY FANS AND FRIENDS THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME SINCE,DAY ONE AND HAVE PURCHASED MY PRODUCT OFF DOWORK.COM AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND SEND WORDS OF SUPPORT, BUT I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY IM SORRY TO SOME OF MY FAN'S THAT I CANT WRITE BACK THE ONE'S THAT I CANT SIGN THAT AUTOGRAPH OR TAKE THAT PHOTO PRIVACY IS A MUST AND THERE IS STILL A TIME AND A PLACE FOR ANYTHING AIRPORTS ARE NOT THE PLACE OR WITH MY FAMILY OR TAKING A p!ss IN THE MENS BATHROOM,TAKING A BREAK FROM AND GETTTING OUT OF HOLLYWOOD HAS GOT ME READY FOR MY NEXT CONQUEST DOING MY OWN THING AND BEING A BOSS ON MY OWN SHOW,CAUSE I KNOW I GOT THE SKILLS I DONT NEED TO TRY TO ENTERTAIN MY FANS ITS IN MY BLOOD,I WAS BORNE WITH IT,AS U KNOW ROB HAS A NEW SHOW COMING OUT FEB 8 ON MTV MYSELF, BAM BAM OR ZEUS WILL NOT BE IN THAT SHOW IM DEDICATED TO COMEDY NOT DEALING WITH MY BUSINESS STUFF NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT MY FANS WANT TO LEAVE THERE REALITY FOR 22 MIN LAUGH A LITTLE AND THAT IS WHAT IM GOING TO BRING TO MY FANS,BIG BLACK,BAM BAM,BIG ZEUS& MY UNCLE JERRY WILL BE COMING OUT WITH A NEW SHOW RIGHT AFTER ROB'S SHOW IS OVER I DONT NEED TO CLASH WITH HIS SHOW CAUSE MINE WILL BE TOTALY DIFFERENT,AND EVERYONE WILL BE EQUAL NOT ONE DUDE CALLING THE SHOTS NO FALSE EMPLOYEE-EMPLOYER RELATIONSHIP,IVE BEEN AROUND MY GUYS FOR TEN YEARS THEY WORK WITH ME NOT FOR ME SO THE ATTITUDES WILL BE DIFFERENT! JUST KEEPING REAL PEOPLE NO HATE OR BEEF,THERE IS NO MORE ROB&BIG PEOPLE GOTTA MOVE ON I AM!!

throwing shots!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #27
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I just wish it showed my skating in it...instead of some of the bullsh*t thats in it
 9 years ago '04        #28
# 58 
space
space
 Iverson Romo said:
saw it online, dont know if its true but sounds like it is and big black posted this on his myspace

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY FANS AND FRIENDS THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME SINCE,DAY ONE AND HAVE PURCHASED MY PRODUCT OFF DOWORK.COM AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND SEND WORDS OF SUPPORT, BUT I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY IM SORRY TO SOME OF MY FAN'S THAT I CANT WRITE BACK THE ONE'S THAT I CANT SIGN THAT AUTOGRAPH OR TAKE THAT PHOTO PRIVACY IS A MUST AND THERE IS STILL A TIME AND A PLACE FOR ANYTHING AIRPORTS ARE NOT THE PLACE OR WITH MY FAMILY OR TAKING A p!ss IN THE MENS BATHROOM,TAKING A BREAK FROM AND GETTTING OUT OF HOLLYWOOD HAS GOT ME READY FOR MY NEXT CONQUEST DOING MY OWN THING AND BEING A BOSS ON MY OWN SHOW,CAUSE I KNOW I GOT THE SKILLS I DONT NEED TO TRY TO ENTERTAIN MY FANS ITS IN MY BLOOD,I WAS BORNE WITH IT,AS U KNOW ROB HAS A NEW SHOW COMING OUT FEB 8 ON MTV MYSELF, BAM BAM OR ZEUS WILL NOT BE IN THAT SHOW IM DEDICATED TO COMEDY NOT DEALING WITH MY BUSINESS STUFF NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT MY FANS WANT TO LEAVE THERE REALITY FOR 22 MIN LAUGH A LITTLE AND THAT IS WHAT IM GOING TO BRING TO MY FANS,BIG BLACK,BAM BAM,BIG ZEUS& MY UNCLE JERRY WILL BE COMING OUT WITH A NEW SHOW RIGHT AFTER ROB'S SHOW IS OVER I DONT NEED TO CLASH WITH HIS SHOW CAUSE MINE WILL BE TOTALY DIFFERENT,AND EVERYONE WILL BE EQUAL NOT ONE DUDE CALLING THE SHOTS NO FALSE EMPLOYEE-EMPLOYER RELATIONSHIP,IVE BEEN AROUND MY GUYS FOR TEN YEARS THEY WORK WITH ME NOT FOR ME SO THE ATTITUDES WILL BE DIFFERENT! JUST KEEPING REAL PEOPLE NO HATE OR BEEF,THERE IS NO MORE ROB&BIG PEOPLE GOTTA MOVE ON I AM!!

throwing shots!!!!

word..i see the bullet shells on the floor

but if he is getting his own show....that sh*t will be funny
 02-24-2009, 10:50 AM         #29
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
It's a picture of HIM... are you fu*kin gay?
you're fu*king stupid as fu*k
 02-24-2009, 10:52 AM         #30
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lol at big black...dude would have never been on tv without rob
 9 years ago '07        #31
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Bangin on Fools!

yo anyone still watchin this? The whole shark attack thing was crazy as hell.

Emo Chrys
 9 years ago '04        #32
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 255 255
 vikvon said:
Bangin on Fools!

Emo Chrys
yea it been classic rob s**t all season long emo cris
extreme timmy , geni to geni that zip line s**t
the rapper secratry
 9 years ago '08        #33
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
fantastic show
 9 years ago '07        #34
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 389 389
im likin this show. That factory looks mad fun. especially that ramp going into that pit.
 9 years ago '04        #35
# 58 
space
space
 vikvon said:
Bangin on Fools!

Emo Chrys
lol...i need to get hired by him
 9 years ago '07        #36
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
his car is f**king sick
 9 years ago '04        #37
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
lmao at big cryin bout rob callin all the shots, know your role
 9 years ago '06        #38
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Iverson Romo said:

throwing shots!!!!
:wow: Sad stuff... but I'll be watching.

and :greetings10: Scrop.
 9 years ago '04        #39
lookfrancisison 1 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
i can watch episodes over and over and it doesnt get old. rob is one of the funniest guys and the plaza make it a whole lot better. anyone see the web exclusive when pharrell made an appearance? if you didn't, here it is:

9 years ago '04        #40
fatman 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 103 103
 vikvon said:
Bangin on Fools!
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bangin on Fools Drama k!lled that s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy