A-Rod tested positive for steroids in 2003 / All A-Rod Discussion

most viewed right now
 62
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
 wtr1906 said:
Who's next? Jeter?
hell no. i can honestly say...without proof...that jeter might b the most honest guy in the mlb
 9 years ago '07        #42
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 Mefthod said:
@ being proud...

i bet u some of ur favorite players will be caught if they havent been caught already
I am kinda happy, A Rods a bi*ch, and it was obvious he was juicin'. he got huge. As far as Im concerned Manny hasn't been caught yet, or Griffey, pedroia, youkilis, ellsbury, bay. Get mad because mad yankees getting caught using roids'. Just add ARods name to the list. He got tested the eyar before he went to the Yanks, but you gotta believe he did it after too, not last year or 2 years ago but at least a year after he got tested.
 02-07-2009, 10:35 AM         #43
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no suprise that the yanks have the most roid users tho
 02-07-2009, 10:37 AM         #44
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I am kinda happy, A Rods a bi*ch, and it was obvious he was juicin'. he got huge. As far as Im concerned Manny hasn't been caught yet, or Griffey, pedroia, youkilis, ellsbury, bay. Get mad because mad yankees getting caught using roids'. Just add ARods name to the list
it might bother me if i was a yankee fan . and you used the key word yet. there were 104 players caught with a fraud. wait to see those names. and its not like the red soxs have had 0 roid users.
 02-07-2009, 10:38 AM         #45
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
hell no. i can honestly say...without proof...that jeter might b the most honest guy in the mlb
 9 years ago '07        #46
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
Did anyone REALLY, honestly believe A Rod was clean?
 9 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Mefthod said:
@ bonds goin to jail for this lame sh*t.

i dnt see why its a big deal. they arent hurting no1 but themseleves.
Fact of the matter is, Bonds isn't charged with taking steroids, he's charged with perjury. If he had just refused to testify, plead the 5th, or told the truth, then he wouldn't be in this situation. It's the same thing that people say about Bill Clinton - "They tried to kick him out of office for getting a blowjob". No... They impeached him for lying about it under oath, two very different scenarios.


Last edited by CentsCuZ; 02-07-2009 at 01:53 PM..
 02-07-2009, 10:41 AM         #48
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Fact of the matter is, Bonds isn't charged with taking steroids, he's charged with perjury. If he had just refused to testify, plead the 5th, or told the truth, then he wouldn't be in this situation. It's the same thing that people say about Bill Clinton - "They tried to kick him out of office for getting a blowjob". No... They tried to impeach him for lying about it under oath, two very different scenarios.
no sh*t....

however there didnt need to be a fed investgation of baseball players using roids anyways.

thats like having the feds investigate rappers for smoking weed...
 02-07-2009, 10:41 AM         #49
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Did anyone REALLY, honestly believe A Rod was clean?
i dont think anyone from 94 till about 2 years ago was clean.
 9 years ago '05        #50
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
man i dont know what to think right now. this was the guy that was gonna smash bonds outta the history books and make it a clean fu*king record. im a baseball diehard..this is just sad. this is disappointing.
 02-07-2009, 10:44 AM         #51
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^its funny..

I guess everyone will go back to calling griff the best player of this era.
 9 years ago '08        #52
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
avatar space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22660 22660
yo seriously they should start allowin steriod use in baseball its not like every big name doesnt do it
 02-07-2009, 10:45 AM         #53
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
At the end of the day
Baseball k!lled Baseball
for going after this BS
very true. At the end of the day, baseball has to look like they were in control, even though they let steroids be normal for decades. I know every baseball fan with half a brain saw a lot of people's numbers drop off last year and thought it in the back of their head. Pudge n Varitek stood out to me last year.
Now I'm dying to see the other 103 on that list. @ the steinbrenners prob having to still pay him the full $$.
 02-07-2009, 10:46 AM         #54
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. K said:
yo seriously they should start allowin steriod use in baseball its not like every big name doesnt do it
and the scrubs for that matter
 9 years ago '05        #55
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
im shocked right now. this is just not happening. cant be... yankees are full of cheaters....joba be careful. jorge be careful...got me thinking manny and ortiz are def on steriods...makes me appreciate jon lester and jason bay a whole lot more. i want every fu*king name to come out..this is fu*king ridiculous....next better not be albert.
 9 years ago '07        #56
Kala Babu 
space
avatar space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
a fraud
 02-07-2009, 10:48 AM         #57
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
im shocked right now. this is just not happening. cant be... yankees are full of cheaters....joba be careful. jorge be careful...got me thinking manny and ortiz are def on steriods...makes me appreciate jon lester and jason bay a whole lot more. i want every fu*king name to come out..this is fu*king ridiculous....next better not be albert.
bay is as likely to be on roids as ortiz and manny
 02-07-2009, 10:51 AM         #58
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
man i dont know what to think right now. this was the guy that was gonna smash bonds outta the history books and make it a clean fu*king record. im a baseball diehard..this is just sad. this is disappointing.
The sad thing is all the sh*tty (and not so sh*tty) players that are still going under the radar. Hopefully this won't start up another witch hunt and we have to deal with the same baseball steroids talk and players like ortiz, howard, and manny or hamilton get bothered by stupid a.ss allegations.
Yo watch MLB network, they replay when arod was interviewed and asked if he ever used steroids. Now it's easy to see the lying in his face, reminds me of listening to old Rkelly songs after the pissing incident. Like, "why didn't I see it before??".

As a Yankee fan, and knowing first hand how people in NY feel about him, it couldn't have been worse for A-Rod. Oh man am I gonna heckle the sh*t outta him at games.
 9 years ago '07        #59
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 GrilledCheese said:
very true. At the end of the day, baseball has to look like they were in control, even though they let steroids be normal for decades. I know every baseball fan with half a brain saw a lot of people's numbers drop off last year and thought it in the back of their head. Pudge n Varitek stood out to me last year.
Now I'm dying to see the other 103 on that list. @ the steinbrenners prob having to still pay him the full $$.
I'm not trying to defend Varitek, because I honestly do not like him, but no way he took roids. Guy couldnt hit sh*t, literally could not hit anything. His numbers have been sh*t the past 2 or 3 years. If he took roids, they gotta give him his money back they didnt work
 02-07-2009, 10:52 AM         #60
Mefthod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I'm not trying to defend Varitek, because I honestly do not like him, but no way he took roids. Guy couldnt hit sh*t, literally could not hit anything. His numbers have been sh*t the past 2 or 3 years. If he took roids, they gotta give him his money back they didnt work
when will ppl realize that plenty of sh*tty players have used roids.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy