A-Rod tested positive for steroids in 2003 / All A-Rod Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #341
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 BoSox84 said:
No, and I'm also not buying that he started using AFTER he got that first huge contract
That Yankee money keepin it on hush

Also, Selig needs to be replaced he's absolutely horrible. I guarantee that all those players that tested positive which we havnt seen yet would be everybody's fav player & then some. If we all could see the list nobody would watch baseball with respect again. Some madddd shady sh*t goin on.
 9 years ago '05        #342
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 KSoraci7 said:
That Yankee money keepin it on hush

Also, Selig needs to be replaced he's absolutely horrible. I guarantee that all those players that tested positive which we havnt seen yet would be everybody's fav player & then some. If we all could see the list nobody would watch baseball with respect again. Some madddd shady sh*t goin on.
Werd, I was nervous as fu*k when the Mitchell Report came out, I don't know how I would've reacted if any of the Sox stars were in it sh*t makes me cringe just thinking about it
 9 years ago '06        #343
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Werd, I was nervous as fu*k when the Mitchell Report came out, I don't know how I would've reacted if any of the Sox stars were in it sh*t makes me cringe just thinking about it
I bet u a mill that Gabe Kapler & Nomar were juicin.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-10-2009 at 02:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #344
BoSox84 
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I bet u a mill that Gabe Kapler & Nomar were juicin.
I could definitely see Kapler doing it cuz dude was ripped, and the way Nomar fell apart physically, I could see that too. What I was more worried about was someone like Manny or Ortiz coming up in the report
 9 years ago '06        #345
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
I could definitely see Kapler doing it cuz dude was ripped, and the way Nomar fell apart physically, I could see that too. What I was more worried about was someone like Manny or Ortiz coming up in the report
Tru Manny's never been some ripped jacked player tho his hrs are constantly around mid 30's, & Ortiz been fat since the twins
 9 years ago '05        #346
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
stop saying he "admitted it" he got caught with his pants down...whats he suppose to do.
 9 years ago '05        #347
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
Really Alex? You Didn't Know What You Were Putting in Your Body, Really?!?
Really? The Union Never Told You That You Tested Positive, Really?!?
Really? You Stopped Using When You Got Some Neck Pain, Really?!?
So It Was All Available at Your Neighborhood GNC, Really?!?
You Never Took Anything as a Youth in Florida, Really?!?
Really? You Only Used for Three Years Alex? Really?!?
So You Lied to Katie But Not to Gammons, Really?!?
Now You Want to Influence Children, Really?!?
 9 years ago '05        #348
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
here is just some simple things....you won an mvp, hit that many home runs...and you felt you needed to live up to the pressure of that contract...yet you stopped cuz of a lil neck pain? do we the people believe that? i hope not...so now whats he taking to live up to an even bigger yankee contract? GO HARDER NEXT TIME PETER GAMMONS...i think alex just needs to stay clean and produce till he retires...i still say he is HOF.
 9 years ago '05        #349
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
o we got Rodriguez first telling us he used "a banned substance," then saying "I don't know exactly what, um, substance I was guilty of using," and then going to the plural and saying, "I started experimenting with things that today are not legal." So what he is saying is that this fitness freak took something or some things for three years and didn't know what they were, but even though he didn't know what they were, he somehow knows that they were banned.

tom verducci
 9 years ago '06        #350
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Baseball is dead. Corrupt a.ss sport, no salary cap & worst commissioner in all of sports. Thanks for ruining Americas Pastime
 02-10-2009, 09:14 PM         #351
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Baseball is dead. Corrupt a.ss sport, no salary cap & worst commissioner in all of sports. Thanks for ruining Americas Pastime
its dead yet attendance is at a all time high. merchandise as well.

baseball isnt dead no1 really cares about the roids. the media wants us to think that its hurting the sport but its not at all.
 9 years ago '05        #352
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
its dead yet attendance is at a all time high. merchandise as well.

baseball isnt dead no1 really cares about the roids. the media wants us to think that its hurting the sport but its not at all.
he is right

on the contrary of being dead i think i just heard on weei that baseball is the only sport where attendence and merchandise continue to go grow based on percentages or something.
 9 years ago '06        #353
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 justindlawson said:
o we got Rodriguez first telling us he used "a banned substance," then saying "I don't know exactly what, um, substance I was guilty of using," and then going to the plural and saying, "I started experimenting with things that today are not legal." So what he is saying is that this fitness freak took something or some things for three years and didn't know what they were, but even though he didn't know what they were, he somehow knows that they were banned.

tom verducci
that;s what im saying ^^
arod is a fake.
if anyone actually felt bad, or let him get by because of that stupid a.ss statement, then you = failed.
 9 years ago '06        #354
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
Bud Selig says Arod shamed the game, now how in the fu*k didnt Selig shame the game by being the commissioner over the steroid era, hes a jackass
 02-12-2009, 09:02 PM         #355
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Bud Selig says Arod shamed the game, now how in the fu*k didnt Selig shame the game by being the commissioner over the steroid era, hes a jackass
and somehow he makes 18 mil a year
 9 years ago '06        #356
space
space
^^^
Thats what bothers me the most, and the guy is talking about suspending arod, but you cant tell me that he wasnt aware and isnt aware of who all these guys were that tested positive as the commish
 02-12-2009, 09:24 PM         #357
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wont suspend him he cant..
 9 years ago '05        #358
BoSox84 
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Selig has shamed the game regardless of steroids. A tie in an all star game, determining World Series home field advantage by who wins the all star game are just his recent non steroids fu*kups
 9 years ago '06        #359
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Selig has shamed the game regardless of steroids. A tie in an all star game, determining World Series home field advantage by who wins the all star game are just his recent non steroids fu*kups
I dont know how that slipped my mind, he sat his dumbass there with that blank look on his face and ended an all star game on a tie for 18 mil a year fu*k bud
 02-15-2009, 12:19 PM         #360
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i went into the store and glanced across the paper...i aint look inside but on the cover they called him A-Roid....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy