most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #281
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18980 18980
lol, baseball players is about to become a synonym for the word liar.....lol, like when you accusing someone of lyin you gonna be like "why you actin like a baseball player fams?
 02-09-2009, 01:46 PM         #282
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would have been a shame if he went the Clemens/Bonds route.
 9 years ago '04        #283
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I hate A-Rod but I give him a ton of credit for just coming clean. Now move on.

(edit: he was so widely criticized before that he won't ever live this down)
 02-09-2009, 01:49 PM         #284
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank God. This is the first time when he finally manned up and accepted responsibility for fukin up.
n*gga look like he's bout to cry lol
If he would have done something in the post season in Stripes, I might have been more sympathetic.
I'm also surprised Jeter gave a straight forward statement on it.
 9 years ago '08        #285
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
thats what i like to see. lets go a-rod
 02-09-2009, 01:50 PM         #286
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
at least he admitted it and didn't try to just drag himself through the mud more by saying he didn't do it
word, Clemens n Bonds gonna be cell mates.
The Longest Yard 2: Convicts in the Outfield

He's got a lot of work to do in order to bring that legacy back to hall of fame credentials.

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-09-2009 at 01:52 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #287
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
he wont make the HOF now, i liked dude...in the regular season....
 02-09-2009, 01:53 PM         #288
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Selig and the MLB better not turn him into the steroid era redemption poster boy.
 9 years ago '04        #289
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I don't get why yall praising him for "coming clean" since he lied about it a few times before this... he just finally realized he was caught with proof and couldn't lie anymore. I'm sure this will taint his legacy the same way it has tainted Mark Mcgwire
 9 years ago '04        #290
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
A-Rod did the right thing. This country is a forgiving country and the best thing A-Rod has going for him is that he is in his prime and has 9 years to prove he never needed the steroids. It does put him under a microscope but if you look at the players that have just come clean, apolgoize, and admitted to making a mistake are fine. We barely every hear about them. It's the a**holes like Clemens, Bonds, and McGwire that want to live in denial that will always have the brunt of the issue. When it is all said and done A-Rod will hold the HR record and be in the Hall of Fame.
 9 years ago '04        #291
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
 beantown85 said:
at least he admitted it and didn't try to just drag himself through the mud more by saying he didn't do it
ya he admits it when the proof is already out. he didnt say a word for 6 years. how much credit does he really deserve for admitting what we already know?
 02-09-2009, 01:58 PM         #292
rmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A BREAKING NEWS HE'S GONNA BE ON ESPN AT 6PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!!!:applause:
 02-09-2009, 02:00 PM         #293
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smart move for coming completely (as far as we know) clean, I just realized he admitted to doing it from 01-03. Why do I feel like it was normal in that Rangers club house?
 9 years ago '08        #294
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 3450 3450
If that positive test didn't leak he would not have admitted to sh*t. Cant believe yall giving him props for coming clean. We already had proof, he had no choice.
 9 years ago '07        #295
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
 William M Holla said:
A-Rod did the right thing. This country is a forgiving country and the best thing A-Rod has going for him is that he is in his prime and has 9 years to prove he never needed the steroids. It does put him under a microscope but if you look at the players that have just come clean, apolgoize, and admitted to making a mistake are fine. We barely every hear about them. It's the a**holes like Clemens, Bonds, and McGwire that want to live in denial that will always have the brunt of the issue. When it is all said and done A-Rod will hold the HR record and be in the Hall of Fame.
:rolll augh:
 9 years ago '04        #296
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
 vikvon said:
:rolll augh:
I'm not sure what you find amusing but it's the truth. Just look at some of the comments on this thread alone. Not to mention this is also a media driven coutnry and there's no shock value in a story where the main focus doesn't f!ght back. A-rod will be forgiven.
 9 years ago '08        #297
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 beantown85 said:
People said the same thing about Giambi...I don't get how anyone thinks it's admirable to come clean in the face of irrefutable evidence and/or consequences of lying on top of the cheating yer already gettin bagged for...if they woulda came out with Bonds' positive urine samples from the start, Bonds probably would've confessed just the same way, I mean what other option do you have

A-Rod is a bi*ch...I'm just glad that Boras fu*ked up his deal to the Mets :dancingcool:

Last edited by triznathaniel; 02-09-2009 at 02:09 PM..
 02-09-2009, 02:16 PM         #298
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
If that positive test didn't leak he would not have admitted to sh*t. Cant believe yall giving him props for coming clean. We already had proof, he had no choice.
He gets props for coming clean b/c all the other a-list players who got caught fot it to death, especially Palmeiro, Bonds, n Clemens.
He gets props for not being the diva a-rod trying to save his legacy by f!ghting it even though he had clear legal precedence to sue for something that was supposed to be annonymous.
And only proof we had was a report written based on a test that was never supposed to come out, that had no ones names on the results and the writers refused to give up their sources. That right there gave him the benefit of the doubt (even tho many people wouldn't have believed denials, inlcuding me) in our innocent until proven guilty (for those rich enough) society.
he gets props for taking a high road. This is a guy who wouldn't admit if he was messing around with Madonna with more evidence than him taking steroids.
 02-09-2009, 02:17 PM         #299
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 William M Holla said:
I'm not sure what you find amusing but it's the truth. Just look at some of the comments on this thread alone. Not to mention this is also a media driven coutnry and there's no shock value in a story where the main focus doesn't f!ght back. A-rod will be forgiven.
Plus he has more time to remake his legacy. Everyone else were over the hill trying to save the past, A-rod was trying to save his future bc everyone knew he wouldn't win trying to save his past.
 02-09-2009, 02:26 PM         #300
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrilledCheese said:
Plus he has more time to remake his legacy. Everyone else were over the hill trying to save the past, A-rod was trying to save his future bc everyone knew he wouldn't win trying to save his past.

your a yankees fan of course your going to say that, your stuck with him for 9 more seasons and he had no legacy other then choking in the postseason now his legacy is one of a cheater

ban him from the game forever
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy