Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
Soooooooooooooooooooo

Does this mean he runs outta pills when October comes around? Cuz we all know the Yankees could've used A-Roid being the juiceman for them fall classics.
 02-07-2009, 01:00 PM         #182
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
o ya i forgot ur the guy who feels sbs are a more important stat than homers and rbis.

i dnt believe that either of those stats are tell all but sb is a overrated stat as well.
Point out where I said SB are more important than HR. Please. I don't over rate SB. I give them a weight, like every other event.
 02-07-2009, 01:04 PM         #183
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Point out where I said SB are more important than HR. Please. I don't over rate SB. I give them a weight, like every other event.
thinking that bonds was much better than griff because he got more sbs and walks
 9 years ago '05        #184
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
i knew it

griffey=real homerun king
 02-07-2009, 01:05 PM         #185
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
And his stolen bases and stolen base%. Those are the big differences. Bonds also had a higher slg during the 90s.
Bonds was a best on the bases, def better than griffey there.
Bonds had 3 seasons ahead of griffey, not to mention steroids and the seasons griffey got injured. So it's safe to say that he had a great chance of being a better player than bonds, but Bonds did have a better slg in the 90s with about 380 less AB, so he does get the edge there. It sucks that people didn't like bonds as a person, but griffey would have blown bonds out on the hr list.
He would have had a better legacy than bonds.
I wish a team would jump on bonds so he could get to 3000 hits, but they don't want him to.
With the steroids, personality, people just hate bonds. I know it wasn't as clear cut as race (even though race was a factor..ask hank aaron), but when people have reasons to hate a black guy they run with it. We've seen that too much in this country over the years for it not to be true.
 02-07-2009, 01:06 PM         #186
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bonds had a higher OBP higher SLG more SB and less CS. Yeah. He was better offensively.
 02-07-2009, 01:07 PM         #187
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Bonds had a higher OBP higher SLG more SB and less CS. Yeah. He was better offensively.
Being a base stealer that walked more, that's why he has those stat edges.
Slg % was the clear advantage, but griffey was obviously on his level, you couldn't deny that. It's like comparing arod n Manny
All I'm saying is that griffey, with out the injury seasons, would have been seen as better than bonds, and having a better legacy due to him being more likable and a better media cover.
Anyway, back to arod
My prediction, Arod has a good year anyway. Arods taking up too much of my saturday. Take care ya'll, added some of ya'll to my list of real baseball fans.
:greetings10:

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-07-2009 at 01:10 PM..
 02-07-2009, 01:07 PM         #188
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrilledCheese said:
Bonds was a best on the bases, def better than griffey there.
Bonds had 3 seasons ahead of griffey, not to mention steroids and the seasons griffey got injured. So it's safe to say that he had a great chance of being a better player than bonds, but Bonds did have a better slg in the 90s with about 380 less AB, so he does get the edge there. It sucks that people didn't like bonds as a person, but griffey would have blown bonds out on the hr list.
He would have had a better legacy than bonds.
I wish a team would jump on bonds so he could get to 3000 hits, but they don't want him to.
With the steroids, personality, people just hate bonds. I know it wasn't as clear cut as race (even though race was a factor..ask hank aaron), but when people have reasons to hate a black guy they run with it. We've seen that too much in this country over the years for it not to be true.
As I've been saying. Bonds was better offensively.
 9 years ago '07        #189
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
the worst part about this is now the media is gonna blow this sh*t up forever.
 02-07-2009, 01:15 PM         #190
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
i knew it

i GUESS YOU NEVER HEARD OF HANK AARON?
 02-07-2009, 01:16 PM         #191
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Take away the stolen bases and walks, and how much better is he if at all?
Some could say griffey was better b/c he had more hr's and every other stat was comparable to bonds.
Anyway, the woman who co-wrote the report on arod is gonna be on mlbnetwork in a few minutes, just wanted to let people know
 9 years ago '06        #192
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I still think Arod is the best player in the game today
 9 years ago '06        #193
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 BurninLz said:
i knew it

cpalmer1 said:
i GUESS YOU NEVER HEARD OF HANK AARON?
 9 years ago '04        #194
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
fu*kING A-ROD, I just have one thing to say

[pic - click to view]

02-07-2009, 01:22 PM         #195
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Couldnt stay away lol)
What if bonds was on steroids then, and griffey really never was?
Then whose better offensively?
New info:
Primabolen doesn't make you look much bigger, you retain 80% of your strength when you cycle off of it.
It's easier to cycle out of your system and easy to avoid detection.
So anybody can be exposed now..hmm..
Selena roberts said she doesn't have hard evidence he did before or after 03.
Doug Collins: In theory, anyone knowing the 03 survey was anonymous, could have gone along with the testing, then knowing more serious testing could come may decide to stop.
Selena Roberts agrees.
Doug Collins also mentioned search n seizure violations might have happened, and arods rights as a player and person been violated. hmmm.
Will the govt go down like clemens n bonds now? lol
iight i'm out for reals,

LETS GO YANKS!

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-07-2009 at 01:23 PM..
 02-07-2009, 01:22 PM         #196
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
when i said griff was the better player u laughed making it seem like bonds is much better than griff. as all around players they are neck and neck. u can give the edge to bonds if u want they are really close ur the only 1 trying to say that bonds was defintely the better player. offensively they were close defensively griff was better considering the positions they play.
 9 years ago '07        #197
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
man... i love baseball too much for this sh*t... Its fu*ked up and its make me sad in a way. I almost think we should all just let it go. Quit digging up all this old dirt and except it and move on. It wasnt tested for and MLB knew this sh*t was going on and let it go because it was making them money. So everyone involved should take some sort of responsibility and just move the fu*k on. AND MICHAEL PHELPS IS GETTING HATED ON AND SUSPENDED FOR MARIJUANA USE!!!!!
 02-07-2009, 01:23 PM         #198
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
when i said griff was the better player u laughed making it seem like bonds is much better than griff. as all around players they are neck and neck. u can give the edge to bonds if u want they are really close ur the only 1 trying to say that bonds was defintely the better player. offensively they were close defensively griff was better considering the positions they play.
and bonds could have been on steroids in the 90s
 02-07-2009, 01:25 PM         #199
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder who else tested postive on this test tho.
 02-07-2009, 01:26 PM         #200
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrilledCheese said:
(Couldnt stay away lol)
What if bonds was on steroids then, and griffey really never was?
Then whose better offensively?
New info:
Primabolen doesn't make you look much bigger, you retain 80% of your strength when you cycle off of it.
It's easier to cycle out of your system and easy to avoid detection.
So anybody can be exposed now..hmm..
Selena roberts said she doesn't have hard evidence he did before or after 03.
Doug Collins: In theory, anyone knowing the 03 survey was anonymous, could have gone along with the testing, then knowing more serious testing could come may decide to stop.
Selena Roberts agrees.
Doug Collins also mentioned search n seizure violations might have happened, and arods rights as a player and person been violated. hmmm.
Will the govt go down like clemens n bonds now? lol
iight i'm out for reals,

LETS GO YANKS!
exaclty no1 knows when players started using it or when they stopped using it. no1 knows how much it truly helps. sh*t just because griff didnt get caught doesnt mean he didnt use them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago