the worst mixtape covers PT.2 :rolllaugh:

most viewed right now
 170
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 169
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
the wale cover is dope...but WOWWWW @ these covers seriously if BX n*ggas made those, please come forward so I wont be laughing behind your back
 02-19-2009, 06:49 PM         #42
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of you are blind and have no working eyes.

You're judging the covers on concept rather than the actual graphic itself. Nothing at all wrong with the Shawty Balboa cover, or the Wayne cover in the original post.
 9 years ago '06        #43
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
wow Max B's covers are almost as bad as his music
 9 years ago '06        #44
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 r a n c i d said:
Most of you are blind and have no working eyes.

You're judging the covers on concept rather than the actual graphic itself. Nothing at all wrong with the Shawty Balboa cover, or the Wayne cover in the original post.
the name of the damn thread is "worst mixtape cover" not "worst graphic". if u think that Shawty Balboa sh*t is tight, u got issues. dont nobody give a sh*t if the 'graphics' are good, its fu*kin stupid and horrible. thats the point.
 02-19-2009, 06:55 PM         #45
Newsince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it does cause a Mixtape cover is a fu*king graphic.
 02-19-2009, 07:02 PM         #46
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
the name of the damn thread is "worst mixtape cover" not "worst graphic". if u think that Shawty Balboa sh*t is tight, u got issues. dont nobody give a sh*t if the 'graphics' are good, its fu*kin stupid and horrible. thats the point.
How can a mixtape cover be bad with good graphics?

That doesn't make fu*king sense. It's an oxymoron.

If a cover is designed well then its a good cover.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



These are bad mixtape covers. The sh*t everyone else is posting just has dumb fu*king concepts.

The title is worst mixtape cover, not worst concept on a mixtape cover. There's a bit of a fu*king difference.
 9 years ago '06        #47
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 r a n c i d said:
How can a mixtape cover be bad with good graphics?

That doesn't make fu*king sense. It's an oxymoron.

If a cover is designed well then its a good cover.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



These are bad mixtape covers. The sh*t everyone else is posting just has dumb fu*king concepts.

The title is worst mixtape cover, not worst concept on a mixtape cover. There's a bit of a fu*king difference.
fu*k the graphics, i dont give a sh*t if somebody did a awesome job putting Shawty Lo's head on fu*kin Rocky Balboa's head. its stupid as sh*t and a HORRIBLE COVER. fu*k that.
 9 years ago '04        #48
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
uh ohhh....r a n c i d made the covers
 02-19-2009, 07:16 PM         #49
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
fu*k the graphics, i dont give a sh*t if somebody did a awesome job putting Shawty Lo's head on fu*kin Rocky Balboa's head. its stupid as sh*t and a HORRIBLE COVER. fu*k that.
But it isn't. You're just an idiot who has no idea what he's talking abut.

That sh*t in your avatar is horrible. The shawty lo cover isn't. It's just retarded.

Can't believe how unintelligent you are. fu*k the graphics when talking about the worst mixtape covers. That's like some kid turning around saying "fu*k the lyrics, they're not important"... which you probably do also, i know you're a 50 fan right:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #50
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5463 5463
 HeavenlySword said:
that lemonster done k!lled the whole thread.

straight garbarrigo
agreed. that sh*t was horrible!
 02-19-2009, 07:19 PM         #51
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
uh ohhh....r a n c i d made the covers
Nah i didn't make them

Alot of the sh*t posted in here is by Miami Kaos, and he makes very nice money, so i can say i'd loved to have designed them still.

Just amazing how a cover can be bad when its designed quite well. It doesn't make sense.
 02-19-2009, 07:26 PM         #53
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #54
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 r a n c i d said:
But it isn't. You're just an idiot who has no idea what he's talking abut.

That sh*t in your avatar is horrible. The shawty lo cover isn't. It's just retarded.

Can't believe how unintelligent you are. fu*k the graphics when talking about the worst mixtape covers. That's like some kid turning around saying "fu*k the lyrics, they're not important"... which you probably do also, i know you're a 50 fan right:lachen001:
im guessing u made a bunch that r being called horrible since u gettin all emotional callin names and sh*t get over it son. so ur telling me that a horrible fu*kin beat cant make a song with dope lyrics bad? think about that. its the same thing as a horrible fu*king concept and idea with some good graphics. genius.
 02-19-2009, 07:33 PM         #55
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
im guessing u made a bunch that r being called horrible since u gettin all emotional callin names and sh*t get over it son. so ur telling me that a horrible fu*kin beat cant make a song with dope lyrics bad? think about that. its the same thing as a horrible fu*king concept and idea with some good graphics. genius.
I haven't made sh*t posted in this thread. But i've made plenty of wack graphics in my time, and believe me, half the sh*t being posted aren't wack.

And it would depend how horrible the beat was, it's all subjective.

I don't see what's so horrendous about a guy being portrayed as a boxer. It's hardly the most far out concept. Or lil wayne holding a skull with fire all over... What's wrong with that? Really.

Most you people are just morons. Tell me how on earth some of that sh*t, bad concept or otherwise, makes the covers anywhere near as bad as the ones i posted?
 9 years ago '06        #56
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 r a n c i d said:
I haven't made sh*t posted in this thread. But i've made plenty of wack graphics in my time, and believe me, half the sh*t being posted aren't wack.

And it would depend how horrible the beat was, it's all subjective.

I don't see what's so horrendous about a guy being portrayed as a boxer. It's hardly the most far out concept. Or lil wayne holding a skull with fire all over... What's wrong with that? Really.

Most you people are just morons. Tell me how on earth some of that sh*t, bad concept or otherwise, makes the covers anywhere near as bad as the ones i posted?
im not speaking on nothing other than the Shawty Lo cover (i dont even know what Wayne cover ur talking about) but that sh*t is just horrendous. Shawty Balboa? come on, seriously? u cannot think that sh*t is dope. u can come with all the name callin and what not, but i just think sh*t like that is stupid as fu*k and makes for a horrible damn cover. period. doesnt make me a moron for thinkin that or anyone else. and as to ur other sh*t, is it bad as some of them covers u posted? fu*k no, because it looks like that sh*t was made on paint shop.
 02-19-2009, 07:45 PM         #57
AKfoy0face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up, both of you.
 02-19-2009, 07:49 PM         #58
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t go hard. you got a link to some audio?
 9 years ago '04        #59
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 r a n c i d said:

[pic - click to view]

dawg that sh*t is the most hilarious cover ive eva seen!!! look at that gun!! @ dis n*gga posin wit dat suit on!!! yoo i cant breathe!! hahahahahahahaha


and rancid that shawty lo sh*t is nice artist work buh a wack a.ss concept so it cancels it out regardless lol..it dont matter how raw u r as a graphic designer thats the point
 9 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:

[pic - click to view]



OMG
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy