Feb 6 - GOP Joke:"How can 2m blacks get to DC but 200k can't get out of New Orleans"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #81
baykid510 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 15 15
 mastakillah21 said:
^^ on a different note... is it not true? I know the circumstances are completely different but I do see her point... clearly not a racist comment, definetly insensitive tho.. should she have lost her job definetly not.... apology for sure
for one the people that went to DC didn't have to take their family and everything they own with them, like the people in New Orleans. So no it is not true.
and definetly is spelled definitely.
 9 years ago '04        #82
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
It really wasn't funny racists or not. Over 1800's deaths over 700 confirmed missing and only happened what 3-4 years ago, still fresh in people minds. Now that she is unemployed maybe she should take her comedy act on the road, sprinkle a couple of 9/11 jokes in there really get everyone on the floor laughing.
 9 years ago '04        #83
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 bklyn said:
check this out bx

im black, but i dont understand why we take offense to everything, i mean a white person cant even QUESTION a black person without sounding racist, and white person cant even CHALLENGE a black person without sounding racist

i mean obama was using the race card on hilary when she was challenging his abiliity to lead the country during the campaigns

racism will never go away until black ppl let it go away, until white people can feel comfortable socializing with blacks, and not being scared to talk freely, to be sarcastic, to tell jokes, i dont think that statement was racists, its true

magazines have been comparing obama to lincoln before he evne took the OATH!!!! he didnt evne do anything, wasnt even the president yet and everyone is worshiping him, that person is just a republican, not racist

So true, you should invite the kkk to your next birthday and talk it out. Tell them that your ok with them thinking your below them and being the scum of the earth. While they spit in your face and call you a niggga, tell em that its, cool its funny. Oh yeah racism is not just a BLACK THING.

I hate to use sports as a way to compare but before lebron stepped on a NBA court he was compared to Micheal. He just had the look of greatness in him. Same with Obama. The state that the world is in You look and listen to Obama and you have a feeling that the man is headed for greatness. Hes Hope. Thats why there was 2mill to see him sworn in.
And after 8 years of bush it easy to see why people
look at him this way.

Last edited by Kziatic; 02-10-2009 at 08:06 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #84
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
It's really a shame that when 2 million Blacks get together in union to support our first ever Black president we still can't even be supported. Some people just love to tear other people down. Oh well, she is soon to be unemployed.
 02-11-2009, 10:23 AM         #85
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 years later and u still cant get people to laugh at a 9/11 joke conserning the dead...i mean also when u combine the image the GOP already has and the fact that she is well known in political circles anything said like this is very damaging to everyone involved with her.
 9 years ago '06        #86
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
whats the problem? it really is a good question...silly negros
 9 years ago '05        #87
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,706 | Props total: 2339 2339
that sh*t aint even funny, just ignorant as fu*k
 9 years ago '04        #88
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
the "joke" wasn't funny, it was definitely in bad taste, she wasn't sorry and didn't see the error in her ways...not funny.
 02-12-2009, 11:48 AM         #89
Lamont Sanford  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was funny, i asked that question myself too, i ain't gonna lie.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago