Feb 6 - GOP Joke:"How can 2m blacks get to DC but 200k can't get out of New Orleans"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2009, 02:01 PM         #61
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd make her kiss obama's a.ss, and then replay it around the clock on fox news.
 9 years ago '06        #62
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 Truth33 said:
Yeah man all white people are scared of black people, or maybe we're just not as loud and ignorant in public places and know how to act

As far as the statement...definately inappropriate and racist...theres nothing funny about katrina anyways
u bi*ch....all wite r afraid of black men.....dats a damn fact n id much rather not kno how 2 act n public places then 2 murder my whole family cuz i lost my job
 9 years ago '04        #63
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
Man that sh*t aint even funny 4real 4real...
 9 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KazzMatiK said:
beyond being completly insensitive it was racist to group black people in a category under offensive pretext as if to a.ssume we are all the same...

most of the blacks who couldn't get out of NEW Orleans where low income pelz... i highly doubt they would have went to D.C for the inaguration... that was racist as fuk.. lik we're animals.. that bi*ch get in the unemployment line wit everybody else
black is black to most white people...the same black people who went to the inaguration is the same poor black people stuck in katrina
 9 years ago '04        #65
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I do see the humor in that.

I wonder how it got out...
 9 years ago '06        #66
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
racist a.ss republicans, blah, what else is new.....
 9 years ago '06        #67
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 FlashP3 said:
yes freedom of speech is often allowed in the workplace. go up to your boss tomorrow and call him a c*cksmoker f*g**t and see what happens.
 02-09-2009, 10:56 AM         #68
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think I'm gonna go smoke some reef and watch American X.
 02-09-2009, 10:58 AM         #69
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
black people smacking some1? then how come we k!ll each other instead of smacking some1?

n*ggas swear they're so intimidating towards whites but when it comes to our own we shoot
You're lost cousin. Blacks bang on anybody. Hispanics stab and whites call the police.
 9 years ago '04        #70
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
That is actually fu*kin hilarious - she's just not the person to deliver that sh*t tho since that's career ending - actually I think that's the one thing that one ups the humor in this insensitive yet funny joke

Last edited by mtbatol; 02-09-2009 at 12:46 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #71
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
This dude needs an attitude adjustment.
 9 years ago '05        #72
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
lol dudes need to lighten up. who cares......
 9 years ago '05        #73
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 JaiMega said:
Terrible excuse. And I don't know why the fu*k you're trying to argue with me, you just exposed your self as a racist.

I'm racist for calling out your racism? Maybe you should look in the mirror before crying about how bad the white man is
 9 years ago '05        #74
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'm just going to ignore you so I don't have to see any more of your asinine comments.
 9 years ago '08        #75
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
that was stupid
 9 years ago '04        #76
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
Last i heard, racist jokes wer fair game. Now if she made that as a statement in an a-mail, then it'd be straight racism.
 9 years ago '05        #77
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Gamberro said:
You're lost cousin. Blacks bang on anybody. Hispanics stab and whites call the police.
Actually whites are the ones who knuckle up...blacks and hispanics have to resort to weapons
 9 years ago '05        #78
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
check this out bx

im black, but i dont understand why we take offense to everything, i mean a white person cant even QUESTION a black person without sounding racist, and white person cant even CHALLENGE a black person without sounding racist

i mean obama was using the race card on hilary when she was challenging his abiliity to lead the country during the campaigns

racism will never go away until black ppl let it go away, until white people can feel comfortable socializing with blacks, and not being scared to talk freely, to be sarcastic, to tell jokes, i dont think that statement was racists, its true

magazines have been comparing obama to lincoln before he evne took the OATH!!!! he didnt evne do anything, wasnt even the president yet and everyone is worshiping him, that person is just a republican, not racist
 9 years ago '04        #79
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 bklyn said:

racism will never go away until black ppl let it go away, until white people can feel comfortable socializing with blacks, and not being scared to talk freely, to be sarcastic, to tell jokes, i dont think that statement was racists, its true
 9 years ago '05        #80
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
coulda kept the job if blacks was changed to people but still how the fu*k does that happen. im just sayin cuz there was dumbass white people that stayed too. i still blame the katrina problems on the ignorant mother fu*kers that didnt leave regardless of their fu*king color
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy