Feb 6 - GOP Joke:"How can 2m blacks get to DC but 200k can't get out of New Orleans"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
that sh1t was racist..and "those people"=Repubs
 9 years ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11621 11621
 Santinomurder said:
that sh*t was funny. why does everybody take everything so damn serious? have america lost its sense of humor or did they never have it?
cuz ppl died in katrina thats why

now if it was a KFC or grape soda joke i wouldve laughed
 02-07-2009, 05:49 AM         #43
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t aint funny, people died/raped etc in NO...
 9 years ago '04        #44
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ getting fired for that.. whatever happened to freedom of speech
 02-07-2009, 09:20 AM         #45
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thagreat98597 said:
sad sad sad...half you muhfu*kaz dont even live in the boot...the fu*k up about katrina...u city slickin muhfu*kaz just watched the news...i lived it and still living it...theres NOTHING...i repeat...NOTHING...funny about katrina...o so far as the joke goes..get her a.ss outta there...the joke was funny...but in her field she should remain professional..and nothing was professional about it....
Me being from new orleans I just look at the so called joke like i always look at america..there will always be political racism...
Obama is in office because they let him in..they could have stolen this race too but why would they when they know the history that was made will distract people from whats really going on in washington etc... the Nwo is forming and the only way it can happen is if the economy collaspe lets wake up ppl.
Obama will be blame for a lot of things to come while the rich people form the New world order behind close doors...so history that was made shouldnt be the icing on the cake..yes Obama is in office but racist folks will always have a problem with it and throw jabs as much as they can but they are also very smart..they are saying
"give the ppl a black leader and lets get to work"

NWO!!!!!

Last edited by Luckyboy504; 02-07-2009 at 09:22 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #46
jimmy_dacricket 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 1 1
it wouldn't be a joke if you left the black part out.
 02-07-2009, 11:49 AM         #47
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santinomurder said:
that sh*t was funny. why does everybody take everything so damn serious? have america lost its sense of humor or did they never have it?
It was hilarious, but it wasn't PC. and as soon as one person starts crying about then thousands follow suit and its a huge ordeal.

So from now on only do white jokes because they dont complain, or they're not allowed too im not sure which one it is.
 9 years ago '07        #48
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Im usually up for racist jokes but people died in NO.
 9 years ago '04        #49
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 mastakillah21 said:
^^ on a different note... is it not true? I know the circumstances are completely different but I do see her point... clearly not a racist comment, definetly insensitive tho.. should she have lost her job definetly not.... apology for sure
dude,u gotta realize a few things

the victims of katrina were no just black people,there was plenty of white people as well

everybody and they moms knows dem leavies were blown anyway

the people who came to dc to see obama's inauguration were people of all races.....not just black or white

so yes it was a racist comment,the hoe not even sorry,she just mad it was made public

that stupid bi*ch has no point at all.
 9 years ago '05        #50
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
haha!
 9 years ago '05        #51
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
this is the reason chapelle said fu*k 50 million dollars. fu*k that sh*t making jokes about grape soda and eating chicken = ight imo, but when u make jokes about people who died because they had no transportation or money to leave that sh*t is beyond wrong. like someone said before that sh*t is trying to point us out to all be the same which is very fu*king racist. if u can't see the downside then we know you're racist too.
 9 years ago '05        #52
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
this sh*t aint funny...i was able to get out of new orleans...but i lost everything i owed. that bi*ch would not make that joke if she was in my shoes or any of the poor people who had to sleep in the superdome that day. also black folks were not the only people here for katrina they had whites too...but she specifically only named one race to joke about, which makes her a racist and an unemployed insensitve old hag...may she lose everything she owns, go without drinking water, not bath, and get jerked around from the government for a week then lets see if she laughing, dumb bi*ch!

and all u muthafu*kas in here saying it is funny, fu*k u too. ya i said it fu*k u d!ck in the b00ty, jive a.ss inbred, pool ball size a**hole, vaseline in ur boots wearing bi*ches.

Last edited by grovesoulja; 02-08-2009 at 03:46 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #53
remy 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
if chris rock said it..it would be funny and all races would laugh.. there jokes people im sure black ppl say sh*t about white and makes jokes dont mean your a racist
 02-08-2009, 09:11 AM         #54
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~G~ said:
lol @ getting fired for that.. whatever happened to freedom of speech
yes freedom of speech is often allowed in the workplace. go up to your boss tomorrow and call him a c*cksmoker f*g**t and see what happens.
 9 years ago '04        #55
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
thats super racist and for someone to be in her position of representation to send that out was crazy,

Last edited by Mysonne; 02-08-2009 at 09:25 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #56
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Its true...and funny
 9 years ago '05        #57
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 SHOWTIME said:
your parents must be cousins... is that the kind of kkk redneck you are? is your name billy bob, do you fu*k your sister for pleasure you twisted redneck fu*k

its clearly a racist comment, typical from those kinds of people though
Not as racist as your statement...typical from your kind of people
 9 years ago '05        #58
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 JaiMega said:
That's something else that pisses me off the most.

They don't say it in front of black people, because they don't want to get slapped up. This is some coward sh*t, fu*k em.

That's why they always look around fearfully for black people, then go and tell the joke they've been eager to tell their white friends.
Yeah man all white people are scared of black people, or maybe we're just not as loud and ignorant in public places and know how to act

As far as the statement...definately inappropriate and racist...theres nothing funny about katrina anyways
 9 years ago '05        #59
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Terrible excuse. And I don't know why the fu*k you're trying to argue with me, you just exposed your self as a racist.

Last edited by JaiMega; 02-08-2009 at 11:29 AM..
 02-08-2009, 11:33 AM         #60
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It seems like just a joke. Looks like some of the jokes people send me on a regular basis. She was really dumb for sending that sh*t though, knowing the position she's in. I don't mind if dumb folk lose their jobs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago