Feb 5 - 'There Definitely Is A God': Christians Hit Back At Atheist Buses Wit Adverts

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #141
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
all you athiests try to bash Christianity more than any other religion. So you must be scared of something.
When you look at different religions, they usually contain "magic." For example:

* The Mormon religion contains the magical golden plates, the magical angel, the magical seer stones, the magical ascension of the plates into heaven, etc.

* The Muslim faith contains the magical angel, the magical flying horse, the magical voices, the magical prophet, etc.

* The Christian faith contains the magical insemination, the magical star, the magical dreams, the magical miracles, the magical resurrection, the magical ascension and so on.

its not just Christianity, but thats the most popular religion here in the USA, so were usually discussing this with christians
 02-17-2009, 05:57 PM         #142
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
because they completely disregard the possibility of a higher power (not necessarily "god")

and with so much uncertainty with the formation of the universe, and how even fundamental things work that we dont fully understand, its ignorant to make that bold of a statement
while i think its ingnorant to spend your time making sure you follow some rules written byu some stoned con artists, written when they had no clue what germs, bacteria, atoms, electricity, were. and to follow these said rules to get 2 two places one which is perfect and were you get to go if you follow these rules, and one which is so bad you cant even imagine the horrors is where you go if you dont follow these rules. thats ignorant.

its ignorant to beleive that your god is the only one, i mean what about Guru, Allah, Yahweh, etc. not to mention the Norse gods, Egyptian, Roman, etc... were'd they all go????

is it any wonder that people all around the world have explained the daily goings on around them, by making a god for it? i mean how many different stories are their about the sun and moon from each culture.
 02-17-2009, 06:43 PM         #143
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
Religion is for the blind, Atheism is for the ignorant.
 KingoBling said:
while i think its ingnorant to spend your time making sure you follow some rules written byu some stoned con artists, written when they had no clue what germs, bacteria, atoms, electricity, were. and to follow these said rules to get 2 two places one which is perfect and were you get to go if you follow these rules, and one which is so bad you cant even imagine the horrors is where you go if you dont follow these rules. thats ignorant.

its ignorant to beleive that your god is the only one, i mean what about Guru, Allah, Yahweh, etc. not to mention the Norse gods, Egyptian, Roman, etc... were'd they all go????

is it any wonder that people all around the world have explained the daily goings on around them, by making a god for it? i mean how many different stories are their about the sun and moon from each culture.
there's my first post if you didnt see it, im not a proponent of religion by any means

and you do bring up a point about religion being ignorant rather than blind, i guess they're interchangeable in some way im not perfect at making quotes lol

but basically, i think to go to either extreme is just ignorant and/or blind
 02-17-2009, 06:44 PM         #144
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alexg1989 said:
same reason all those people at jamestown gave their lives because jim jones said so...
:( .
 9 years ago '04        #145
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
Science > _____________
 02-17-2009, 07:15 PM         #146
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either you believe or you don't. Stop trying to force your believes on those you don't. You people that do are just a step away from the terrorists. Once you start the violence and k!lling over this you will be EXCATLY LIKE THEM!
 9 years ago '05        #147
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Jamesflames6 said:
Either you believe or you don't. Stop trying to force your believes on those you don't. You people that do are just a step away from the terrorists. Once you start the violence and k!lling over this you will be EXCATLY LIKE THEM!
im sorry but Christianity isnt what it is today because Christians "minded their own business"

religion is delusional, that is why it is harmful
 02-18-2009, 05:20 AM         #148
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't people just tolerate other people's views. You believe in a God or Gods or you don't. Plain and simple. I talk to and accept people in my life regardless on their belief in a God or Gods. I despise Christians/Muslims/Jews/any religious group/Atheist who passes judgment on any other group.
 02-18-2009, 05:30 AM         #149
JustDoseIt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow....
 02-18-2009, 10:24 AM         #150
SilverRain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
Religion is for the blind, Atheism is for the ignorant.

My issue is this, if YOU (general) know your whatever you are, why cares what someone puts on a bus? Isn't whatever divine relationship you do or don't have between you and whoever you do or don't believe in? People are so caught up in what everybody else is doin they can't even get their own sh*t right. So what someone doesn't believe in god, if you know you do, whats the beef? Ppl are entitled to believe what they wanna believe, work on you boo boo and don't worry about what ur neighbors are doin!:dancingcool:
 02-18-2009, 03:49 PM         #151
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't people just tolerate other people's views. You believe in a God or Gods or you don't. Plain and simple. I talk to and accept people in my life regardless on their belief in a God or Gods. I despise Christians/Muslims/Jews/any religious group/Atheist who passes judgment on any other group.
I think its the religious that need to do the tolerating... I think atheists have done a good job of tolerating thousands of years of religious bullsh*t... if atheists everynow and then want to put a sign on a bus, or billboard or commercial or whatever, what's the problem??? At least we're not blowing ourselves up, k!lling people, blowing up abortion clinics, bashing gays, stealing money from the masses, causing wars, crashing planes into buildings, cutting the heads off our daughters because they switched religions, holding back human advancement, coming up with reasons to justify why a kid in africa dies of hunger, and fu*king up countries (george bush) because some imaginary sky fairy told us to...
 02-18-2009, 04:37 PM         #152
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I think its the religious that need to do the tolerating... I think atheists have done a good job of tolerating thousands of years of religious bullsh*t... if atheists everynow and then want to put a sign on a bus, or billboard or commercial or whatever, what's the problem??? At least we're not blowing ourselves up, k!lling people, blowing up abortion clinics, bashing gays, stealing money from the masses, causing wars, crashing planes into buildings, cutting the heads off our daughters because they switched religions, holding back human advancement, coming up with reasons to justify why a kid in africa dies of hunger, and fu*king up countries (george bush) because some imaginary sky fairy told us to...
Don't forget the Catholics raping and molesting children in a "religious" setting.

fu*k religion I agree 100%
 02-18-2009, 04:41 PM         #153
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zlane said:
Well fundamentalists(christians) can't be helped, true.
However poor kids who involuntary was brought up in a household where they were indoctrinated, you can help them see the light.
There is a lot of people who will say they are christians, but if given the right material and if they are bright enough quickly would see it for the fairytale it is.

You can kind of compare it to the racist issue.
Many racists were beyond "saving", no matter how many logical points you gave them that people of other skin is really no different from themselves didnt help them realize it.
However there were also many who really wasn't racist, they were just brought up believing different color meant different minds, but once they got to see the facts for themselves(hanging out with people of different skin colour) they realized that ofcourse there is no difference and racism isn't justified by any evidence.
Good comparison, I agree that children are "told" to believe god the same way they do the Santa. For some reason though, this man is realized to be fake by a certain age and yet god isn't, what is the difference? None at all religion is a clever organized way of promoting fairy tales to add security to ones life, and his "presents" are heaven and absolute happiness.

god = Santa, only difference is Santa causes less harm to innocent.
 02-18-2009, 04:43 PM         #154
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoismikesuh said:
let this sh*t die out anyways
this is useless if people wanna find God
they find God for themselves
obviously some people are hard on their beliefs
or disbelief as it goes for the atheists/agnostics
either way no one's religion is changing after this conversation
so what the fu*k are you proving? typing essays to maybe
get a second of our thought is useless because we believe what we believe and i wont hate you for what you think is real
this sh*t is getting way out of hand and all sides of the board is on that level.. every time there is a religious topic posted on this damn site someone smart has to go out and try to convert somebody on a fu*kin internet site..if your gonna let people know do it in the real world, cuz the fu*king internet dont mean sh*t... get a fu*kin life
I bring it up in real life and online because I love religious debates, I always seem to make Santa's slaves contradict themselves and further put down their own religion with ignorant statements.
 02-22-2009, 02:45 AM         #155
GOD the big G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww yea

represent me! G-to-the-O-to-the-D :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy