Feb 5 - 'There Definitely Is A God': Christians Hit Back At Atheist Buses Wit Adverts

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
you mean" billions" of species on the arc? And how is not believing in God like being sick and not going to the doctor?And what makes a miracle to you? What miracles have you witnessed? Im sure it wasnt hard to believe back in the day with red seas parting and Jesus walking on water and God talking to everybody.But that strangly doesnt happen nowadays......now a miracle has been bumped down to winning the lottery,or surviving a car crash,or seeing Jesus's face on a frying pan....God sure did make it easy for everyone when he first came out....now its just the "faith" issue. And I love it when people use the "I want proof he doesn't exist!" excuse. So now its up to us to disprove everything in the world that doesnt exist just so you wont believe in it? Do I have to disprove bigfoot and jack in the beanstalk and Zeus too? Since when does not being able to prove something doesnt exist make it fact and logical to believe in it? Ok I believe in the flying spaghetti monster and choose to worship it.......disprove it....show me actual proof that a flying spaghetti monster doesnt exist or else that means it does and im right.

1. Believing in God compared to Dr. ----- Many people who don't believe in God do believe that no matter what they do, whether they're bad, good...they will all just die nothing else. No eternal life, no hell, just death. The analogy is like saying you have cancer but you don't go to doctor's to get any diagnosis. Would the cancer still k!ll you even though you try to be oblivious to the fact? yes it would. Samething as if you don't believe in God, and Heaven and Hell do exist...would you die and burn in hell? yes.

2. Miracles are miracles. Whether it is something grand like the Red sea or surviving a car crash with all the bones in your body crushed, yet you still live. Who or what is behind those miracles? Maybe its just the way the protons and electrons in your body which determined you surviving. A woman who was clinically told that she couldn't have babies, has a kid without any kinds of drugs. A man who was told by 2 doctors he has HIV, after getting prayed on...goes to another doctor, he no longer has HIV. Miracles are miracles.

3. Bigfoot, Zeus, the Cookie Monster, Keebler Elves, Sasquatch vs. Jesus. Many of the events in the bible have been supported by actual evidence. The walls of jericho were found, the exact way they were written is just one example. Even though you may believe that the Bible was tampered with...how do you know that George Washington was the first president? How do you know that Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity? You weren't there, apparently someone wrote it down and passed it along through the times. So why do you choose to not believe the bible?

4. Disprove Jesus doesn't exist??? sure why not, not so I will stop following him but its the same one sided ness as asking us to prove that he does exist. How can you explain the resurrection? Don't you think that if there was a body in the tomb or someone took the body from the tomb that the people in those times would have documented it, thus shooting down Christianity in its tracks? Apparently its gotten this far, there must of been some kind of documentation, right?
 9 years ago '04        #102
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 mista SYN said:
1. Believing in God compared to Dr. ----- Many people who don't believe in God do believe that no matter what they do, whether they're bad, good...they will all just die nothing else. No eternal life, no hell, just death. The analogy is like saying you have cancer but you don't go to doctor's to get any diagnosis. Would the cancer still k!ll you even though you try to be oblivious to the fact? yes it would. Samething as if you don't believe in God, and Heaven and Hell do exist...would you die and burn in hell? yes.

2. Miracles are miracles. Whether it is something grand like the Red sea or surviving a car crash with all the bones in your body crushed, yet you still live. Who or what is behind those miracles? Maybe its just the way the protons and electrons in your body which determined you surviving. A woman who was clinically told that she couldn't have babies, has a kid without any kinds of drugs. A man who was told by 2 doctors he has HIV, after getting prayed on...goes to another doctor, he no longer has HIV. Miracles are miracles.

3. Bigfoot, Zeus, the Cookie Monster, Keebler Elves, Sasquatch vs. Jesus. Many of the events in the bible have been supported by actual evidence. The walls of jericho were found, the exact way they were written is just one example. Even though you may believe that the Bible was tampered with...how do you know that George Washington was the first president? How do you know that Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity? You weren't there, apparently someone wrote it down and passed it along through the times. So why do you choose to not believe the bible?

4. Disprove Jesus doesn't exist??? sure why not, not so I will stop following him but its the same one sided ness as asking us to prove that he does exist. How can you explain the resurrection? Don't you think that if there was a body in the tomb or someone took the body from the tomb that the people in those times would have documented it, thus shooting down Christianity in its tracks? Apparently its gotten this far, there must of been some kind of documentation, right?
Im through arguing on here man......I could go on and explain the differences in science and luck and actual miracles but I wont......there are actual ancestors for George Washington and Benjamin Franklin......family history,records,......show me some ancestors for Mary or anyone in the bible.And believing in Benjamin Franklin discovering electricity and talking snakes and raining frogs is on a whole other level.....at least im not building my life around it and thinking that the story holds all of lifes answers.And which tomb are you talking about .....the The Talpiot tomb, The Holy Sepulchre tomb,or
The Garden Tomb? They cant even agree on which one it actualy was. I can sit on here and argue for days and days but I cant argue with faith.Faith overules all logic and doubt when dealing with religion.....and again its not up to us to disprove it....its up to you to prove it in the first place.We are not the ones saying we know what happens when you die and judging peoples way of life because a book tells us so.....if you are saying this is fact and this is what the meaning of life is....then why shouldnt you want proof?? Jesus is a carbon copy of Horace but why doesnt anybody worship him anymore.....so Ill just go ahead and keep worshiping and praying to my Flying Spaghetti Monster until someone proves that he doesnt exist.....go ahead...Ill wait.

Last edited by persuazion; 02-11-2009 at 11:26 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #103
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 mista SYN said:

u can do a little experiment right now

in the bible, jesus clearly states over and over again about how prayer is supposed to work

"Ask, and it will be given you"
"if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."
"whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. "
"Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it. "

etc, etc

ask and you shall receive, so why dont you pray for jesus to appear to u? isnt it strange that when u do pray for jesus to appear to you, NOTHING ever happens? so obviously jesus was lying about how prayer is supposed to work in the bible

and according to the bible, jesus had to appear to hundreds of people to PROVE his resurrection, so why cant he appear to you to PROVE that he is who he says he is?

why dont you try praying for something else, go gather all your christian friends and pray to jesus to cure cancer tonight

why dont we all pray to god to cure amputees and restore lost limbs

y is it that whenever you pray for something that cant happen by coincidence, it NEVER happens

isnt that interesting? whenever we pray for something that can't happen by coincidence, it NEVER HAPPENS! its not as if it sometimes happens, god has NEVER restored an amputated limb, and thats interesting. i guess god has something against amputees because he NEVER cures them, that would be a miracle, restoring an amputated limb, but i'm telling u right now that an amputated limb has NEVER been cured, never restored, were not talking about artificial limbs, because those are made by humans not god, im talking about an amputated limb growing back, that would be a miracle!

the answer = god is imaginary!!!!

just think of dinosaurs, the bible never says anything about dinosaurs, and we know they existed, we have their bones to prove it, and in the very 1st page of the bible it says that god created EVERYTHING in seven days, so that would mean that he must have created dinosaurs if we know they were once on earth

now if u try to claim that the bible did mention dinosaurs, well then ur still wrong because that would imply that dinosaurs and humans were living at the same time! ahaha

do u guys seriously believe that thousands of animals got on this gigantic ark and survived a world wide flood for 40 days and 40 nights?

how many times does the bible refer to the earth as being flat? we know that the earth is not flat, the bible even thought that the sun revolves around the earth when its actually the OPPOSITE hahaha

ok check this out, god created all of us, he had a PLAN for all of us, so that means that murders and rapists were apart of gods plan because he has a plan for EVERYONE, so all the bad things that happen on earth are because of god because he had a plan for them, he created them, he pre planned their birth, he planned the days of their lives, and he pre planned the day they would die

so when u see a murderer or a rapist, u should thank them, not arrest them, because they are carrying through with gods plan

god is pro slavery, throughout the bible god even tells u what to do with your slaves, that u can beat them but u cant k!ll them, he tells u where u can buy them and sell them, etc but every intelligent person will tell u that slavery is WRONG

Last edited by bklyn; 02-11-2009 at 01:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #104
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 bklyn said:

in the bible, jesus clearly states over and over again about how prayer is supposed to work

"if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."
"whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. "
"Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it. "

etc, etc

ask and you shall receive, so why dont you pray for jesus to appear to u? isnt it strange that when u do pray for jesus to appear to you, NOTHING ever happens? so obviously jesus was lying about how prayer is supposed to work in the bible

and according to the bible, jesus had to appear to hundreds of people to PROVE his resurrection, so why cant he appear to you to PROVE that he is who he says he is?

why dont you try praying for something else, go gather all your christian friends and pray to jesus to cure cancer tonight

y is it that whenever you pray for something that cant happen by coincidence, it NEVER happens

isnt that interesting? whenever we pray for something that can't happen by coincidence, it NEVER HAPPENS! its not as if it sometimes happens, god has NEVER restored an amputated limb, and thats interesting. i guess god has something against amputees because he NEVER cures them, that would be a miracle, restoring an amputated limb, but i'm telling u right now that an amputated limb has NEVER been cured, never restored

just think of dinosaurs, the bible never says anything about dinosaurs, and we know they existed, we have their bones to prove it, and in the very 1st page of the bible it says that god created EVERYTHING in seven days, so that would mean that he must have created dinosaurs if we know they were once on earth

now if u try to claim that the bible did mention dinosaurs, well then ur still wrong because that would imply that dinosaurs and humans were living at the same time! ahaha

do u guys seriously believe that thousands of animals got on this gigantic ark and survived a world wide flood for 40 days and 40 nights?

how many times does the bible refer to the earth as being flat? we know that the earth is not flat, the bible even thought that the sun revolves around the earth when its actually the OPPOSITE hahaha

You're an idiot. Why don't you just pray for winning lotto numbers, a bently coupe, a supermodel girlfriend and a g5 private jet while you're at it?

I love all these ignorant fu*ks who think that it's proof that God doesn't exist because he's not your personal concierge.

You look dumb as fu*k man seriously. When was the bible written? Do you think they had all the knowledge about the shape of the earth and dinosaurs and all that sh*t? Of course not. So why the fu*k would you expect a book written 1000s of years ago, to explain society and the world as we know it today?

LOL at you taking symbolic stories and saying "see that's not possible, so God doesn't exist".

Have you ever even heard of the term symbolism?

Obviously the reason you don't believe in anything is because faith is a concept that is way beyond your mental ability.

Why don't you try to disprove anything in the New Testement. All you're runnin your mouth about is all Old Testement stories. And it clearly stated that the Old Testement was a collection of stories to convery a general basis for the faith. In addition, it also says that the 10 commandments and the, sacrificial law, etc, were created by God for a particular people, during a particular time period. Well guess what, we're 2000+ years fast forward.

So once you get past all the "magic" of religion, why don't you talk about the substance of Christianity?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-11-2009 at 01:51 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #105
bklyn 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're an idiot. Why don't you just pray for winning lotto numbers, a bently coupe, a supermodel girlfriend and a g5 private jet while you're at it?

I love all these ignorant fu*ks who think that it's proof that God doesn't exist because he's not your personal concierge.

You look dumb as fu*k man seriously. When was the bible written? Do you think they had all the knowledge about the shape of the earth and dinosaurs and all that sh*t? Of course not. So why the fu*k would you expect a book written 1000s of years ago, to explain society and the world as we know it today?

LOL at you taking symbolic stories and saying "see that's not possible, so God doesn't exist".

Have you ever even heard of the term symbolism?

Obviously the reason you don't believe in anything is because faith is a concept that is way beyond your mental ability.

Why don't you try to disprove anything in the New Testement. All you're runnin your mouth about is all Old Testement stories. And it clearly stated that the Old Testement was a collection of stories to convery a general basis for the faith. In addition, it also says that the 10 commandments and the, sacrificial law, etc, were created by God for a particular people, during a particular time period. Well guess what, we're 2000+ years fast forward.

So once you get past all the "magic" of religion, why don't you talk about the substance of Christianity?

etc, etc

isnt that interesting? whenever we pray for something that can't happen by coincidence, it NEVER HAPPENS! its not as if it sometimes happens, god has NEVER restored an amputated limb, and thats interesting. i guess god has something against amputees because he NEVER cures them, that would be a miracle, restoring an amputated limb, but i'm telling u right now that an amputated limb has NEVER been cured, never restored, were not talking about artificial limbs, because those are made by humans not god, im talking about an amputated limb growing back, that would be a miracle!

ok check this out, god created all of us, he had a PLAN for all of us, so that means that murders and rapists were apart of gods plan because he has a plan for EVERYONE, so all the bad things that happen on earth are because of god because he had a plan for them, he created them, he pre planned their birth, he planned the days of their lives, and he pre planned the day they would die

so when u see a murderer or a rapist, u should thank them, not arrest them, because they are carrying through with gods plan

god is pro slavery, throughout the bible god even tells u what to do with your slaves, that u can beat them but u cant k!ll them, he tells u where u can buy them and sell them, etc but every intelligent person will tell u that slavery is WRONG

u actually sound really stupid because the bible is the WORD OF GOD

Last edited by bklyn; 02-11-2009 at 01:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 bklyn said:

u actually sound really stupid because the bible is the WORD OF GOD
Did you not read anything I wrote?

Again you're entire argument is wong because of two words.

FREE CHOICE

so what do you say about that.

and again about your little slave comment, the fact that the bible was written during a time when slavery was common among every nation and people.

Try again.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-11-2009 at 01:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
i say yall just let this damn thread die cause yall gonna be typing essays for eva eva, this shyt will never come to a neutral agreement so take it for what it is, do u, live how u live, get down however the hell u choose, etc etc and let it be
I understand that. But I honestly like a healthy debate and discussion. I know I'm not going to change his mind. But I use his argument as a way of re-evaluating my own beliefs. Besides, helps me get my word per minute up :)
 9 years ago '05        #108
bklyn 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Did you not read anything I wrote?

Again you're entire argument is wong because of two words.

FREE CHOICE

so what do you say about that.

and again about your little slave comment, the fact that the bible was written during a time when slavery was common among every nation and people.

Try again.
you try again because free choice is something you choose to believe in, there is no free choice or free will, it says in the bible the days of ur life are pre planned in advance, and the exact time of your death is pre planned, god knows whats going to happen into the future forever!

try again!
 9 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 bklyn said:
you try again because free choice is something you choose to believe in, there is no free choice or free will, it says in the bible the days of ur life are pre planned in advance, and the exact time of your death is pre planned, god knows whats going to happen into the future forever!

try again!
No it doesn't you fu*king moron. It never states that everything is planned.

It does however say repeatedly, that it's up to the individual to make the choice. God doesn't make rapists. Rapists decide to disobey God. God's not going to force you to believe in him. If you don't, that's YOUR CHOICE.

What kind of life would we have if God controled every action, every thought, everything?

Why don't you try to read the bible and educate yourself on the subject before you go runnin your mouth on bullsh*t opinions.

Any Christian knows that free will is a cornerstone of the faith.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-11-2009 at 02:02 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #110
bklyn 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
No it doesn't you fu*king moron. It never states that everything is planned.

It does however say repeatedly, that it's up to the individual to make the choice. God doesn't make rapists. Rapists decide to disobey God.

What kind of life would we have if God controled every action, every thought, everything?

Why don't you try to read the bible and educate yourself on the subject before you go runnin your mouth on bullsh*t opinions.
why do u disobey jesus? jesus says not to worry about tomorrow, because you might not live to see tomorrow

so why do you have health insurance? thats worrying about your health tomorrow

why do you have a bank account? thats worrying about your money tomorrow

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. "

why do you disobey jesus!?!?!?!?!!??!

health insurance and a bank account is a physical manifestation of worry.

Last edited by bklyn; 02-11-2009 at 02:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 bklyn said:
why do u disobey jesus? jesus says not to worry about tomorrow, because you might not live to see tomorrow

so why do you have health insurance? thats worrying about your health tomorrow

why do you have a bank account? thats worrying about your money tomorrow

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. "

why do you disobey jesus!?!?!?!?!!??!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You simple minded little kid.

How can you not see that this means, not to sweat the small stuff and to focus on what's really important in life.

You really think God says, don't worry about food, don't worry about water, I got you?

HAHAHAHA

Get the fu*k out of here.

Until you have the ability to think past simple word and see a bigger meaning, you'll never be able to comprehend religion.

Are you really trying to make the argument that by having health insurance and a bank account you're betraying God?

fu*k outa here. you're not even on my level.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-11-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #112
bklyn 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You simple minded little kid.

How can you not see that this means, not to sweat the small stuff and to focus on what's really important in life.

You really think God says, don't worry about food, don't worry about water, I got you?

HAHAHAHA

Get the fu*k out of here.

Until you have the ability to think past simple word and see a bigger meaning, you'll never be able to comprehend religion.

Are you really trying to make the argument that by having health insurance and a bank account you're betraying God?

fu*k outa here. you're not even on my level.
you are delusional, it is 2009 and u still believe in gods, humans have been creating gods throughout all of history, whenever humans dont understand something, they create a god to explain it

Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.

Last edited by bklyn; 02-11-2009 at 02:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 bklyn said:
you are delusional, it is 2009 and u still believe in gods, humans have been creating gods throughout all of history, whenever humans dont understand something, they create a god to explain it

Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.
You lost by resulting back to the dumb a.ss argumet it's 2009 and you believe in Gods.

Why don't you go tell 90% of the world that you're right and they're wrong because they believe in a God.

You ain't even on a level to understand religion you remedial a.ss dude.

Read "A New Earth". It's not bible thumper, but I guarantee you, if you actually read it, you'll change your whole perspective.

Oh and by the way, it's not Christian.
 9 years ago '05        #114
bklyn 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You lost by resulting back to the dumb a.ss argumet it's 2009 and you believe in Gods.

Why don't you go tell 90% of the world that you're right and they're wrong because they believe in a God.

Read "A New Earth". It's not bible thumper, but I guarantee you, if you actually read it, you'll change your whole perspective.

pray to cure every case of cancer on earth, when i see it on the news, ill holla back

"I exist, and the way I am going to show you that I exist is by not showing that I exist." For every other object in the universe, the way that we know it exists is because the object provides evidence of its existence. If there is no evidence for an object's existence, we call it imaginary (e.g. Leprechauns). But with Jesus, the lack of evidence is turned into evidence. Quite clever, but obviously a scam.

Last edited by bklyn; 02-11-2009 at 02:29 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 bklyn said:
pray to cure every case of cancer on earth, when i see it on the news, ill holla back
You still think you're important enough for God to wait on you hand and foot.

Maybe the person who dies from cancer needed to die because it served some bigger purpose. Like to enlighten the man who takes life for granted, or make a father realize he needs to cherish the time with his daughter.

See man that's what I'm saying. You can't even comprehend a bigger picture.

You're small scale.

You're on a digi level and I'm on that triple beam level.

You're on a chimp level and I'm on that gorilla level.

You're on that gov't housing level and I'm talkin' that 500k mortgage level.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-11-2009 at 02:33 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #116
bklyn 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You still think you're important enough for God to wait on you hand and foot.

Maybe the person who dies from cancer needed to die because it served some bigger purpose. Like to enlighten the man who takes life for granted, or make a father realize he needs to cherish the time with his daughter.

See man that's what I'm saying. You can't even comprehend a bigger picture.

You're small scale.

You're on a digi level and I'm on that triple beam level.

You're on a chimp level and I'm on that gorilla level.

You're on that gov't housing level and I'm talkin' that 500k mortgage level.

"I exist, and the way I am going to show you that I exist is by not showing that I exist."

9 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 bklyn said:
"I exist, and the way I am going to show you that I exist is by not showing that I exist."

Exhibit A.
 9 years ago '08        #118
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 xeduran said:
Most Atheists and Christians are closed minded idiots, and I am a Christian. You cannot prove or disprove that there is a God, so neither group should be saying anything like it is a fact. The belief in a God relies on faith since there is no actual proof besides a book written many many years ago by many different men.

With that said I never understood why it is so absurd to Atheist to believe that a God exists. If you believe that there is no God then explain what caused the Big Bang. Scientists even say there was nothing before the Big Bang. So how did nothing become a huge amount of Mass and Energy?

Either way I have come to the realization that time as we know it is not linear. Past/Present/Future do not go in that order but all three are circular and always exist. Either the Universe has always existed or God has always existed. Our understanding of existence does not apply to the Universe or a god/gods. One of the two or both have had to always exist.

I also firmly believe that our brain is not capable of fully understanding the truth at this point and maybe ever.
very (whale) put thats the most unbiased thing i've seen on boxden and i've thought along those lines as well
 02-12-2009, 03:10 AM         #119
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Will you stop using numbers?

Most the world prefer Britney Spears to Tom Morello. It means fu*k all.

Of course 90% of the world are brainwashed. Most the world are fu*king stupid.

But it's funny to me, that you, somebody who is clearly on the right wing and hates alot of places, would use that number.

I wonder, where does most of that 90% come from?

Why don't we find out the numbers for the West, which you love so much? I'm sure the numbers wont nearly favour you as much.
 9 years ago '05        #120
bklyn 
space
space
Watch the offering plate

Have you ever thought about the offering plate in church? If God is real, why do they have to pass it? If you read these verses in the Bible, you can see that God claims to be extremely powerful and willing to answer any prayer:

* Matthew 7:7
* Matthew 17:20
* Matthew 21:21
* Mark 11:24
* John 14:12-14
* Matthew 18:19
* Mark 9:23
* Luke 1:37

Now consider this: Why don't the ministers and deacons of the church gather together every Sunday morning and pray to Jesus for the money they need? Why doesn't Jesus answer their prayers? Why do churches have to beg for money from mere mortals when there is an immortal, all-powerful God who should provide anything they ask for? Here is what "God" is saying:

Pray to me for anything and I will hear and answer your prayers. I say it in dozens of places in the Bible, but I like the way I say it in Mark 11:24 the best: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Anything you need -- money, love, happiness, you name it -- I am here to provide it for you.

Now, there is just one thing I need in return. I need your money. I need lots of your money. The Bible specifies that you tithe ten percent of your income to me, but think of that as a starting point. Feel free to give more!

Because even though I created the universe and everything in it, and even though I will give you everything you ask for in prayer, I can't give a cent to any church, ever. When they pass the offering plate at church, be sure to give generously!

This, of course, is ridiculous.

The reason why they pass the offering plate at church is because God is imaginary.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy