Feb 5 - 'There Definitely Is A God': Christians Hit Back At Atheist Buses Wit Adverts

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
Shadow-Pat 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
 Ya'll f*gs said:
The atheists said "probably" in their advertising.
people doubt and others take offense

look what religion does to people
check out shirley phelps roper on youtube
look at other religions k!lling people in the name of their god

"SMOKE DMT AND JOIN MY CULT MOTHER fu*kERS"
 9 years ago '07        #62
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
we've been discussing this for what? thousands of years? u think it'll all come to a head in this boxden thread? sorry people, not gonna find the meaning of life here. save us all the headache and just admit that the ads (on both sides) are a pretty dumb idea (for the aforementioned reason).
 9 years ago '07        #63
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 RAZAH CUTS said:
jesus, this sh*t is endless.....people just need to let others believe what they believe and be done with it.....know one really knows either way so it's utterly pointless to go back and forth arguing.....
"know" one really "no"s the difference between "no" and "know"?
 9 years ago '04        #64
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Lol damn son quit watching so much TV. LMFAOOOO at you taking everything written in the bible as absolute fact. And LMFAOOOO at you for taking the bible literally.

Faith is on a whole nother level than you bruh. Honestly, you just spent that much time talking sh*t about religion, all that energy bashing something that you supposedly "don't believe in".

You like many other people like to take your own credit for the good things that happen in your life, but are so quick to say "where's God now" when sh*t fu*ks up.

Honestly man, any Christian knows that a relationship with God can't be summed up in a book or in a Church.

Plus the most widely used version of the bible is the King James version. Who the fu*k is he? He wasn't around when Jesus was alive.

The bible was written by men, so it obviously has faults. Maybe if you quit wasting so much energy trying to tear something down, and invested that energy in forming an objective opinion, you wouldn't make such a dumb fu*king argument.
Oh so you one of the ones pickin and choosin which verses to take literally huh? So is Adam and eve meant to be taken literaly or not?Noahs Ark?The Ten Commandments? Or are these just basic moral value tales like any other mythalogical books will have? Yes it was written by men but it is gods word inst it? SO you mean to tell me you dont believe everything in the bible but you believe in God?? The bible is where the notion of God comes from so how can that be? And yes I get pissed off at it becuse Im sick of seeing these fake a.ss preachers and their prayer hotlines on Tv..or Joel Olsten tickets selling on Ebay for crazy amounts.Seeing stupid a.ss shirts like "Ipray" instead of Ebay and "Jesus" instead of Reeses being sold for 20 bucks a pop to these brainwashed cattle.Im sick of being ran up on in the parking lot by bible thumping idiots who want me to join their church which is giving away door prizes.Religion is responible for so much fu*ked up sh*t and wars I really dont understand how you and your "relationship" with God can bring anything positive at all. Except maybe the comfort of false hope. I can argue without tearing it down but we will sit here all damn night so Im trying to get to the point. People that dont believe and who dont think that "faith" is a good enough answer need to come out the closet and be just as vigilant as people that do believe in a man in the sky....or else sh*t will never change.This prehistoric way of thinking will always be hand in hand with our government and our schools.
 9 years ago '04        #65
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 TM . . . said:
fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. and what you said isnt true.
a k!ller or rapist wont make his way into heaven. believing in God
comes with faith. if you believe then you should believe and leave it
at that. and anyone else should just leave it where they believe
but this comment is just stupid
I think you need to break that news to the thousands of criminals in jail who found God real quick when those bars closed....
 9 years ago '04        #66
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 lyricallyblind said:
lmao wtf
what did I say that wasnt true?? When its put a different way instead of a fat sweaty dude yelling about scriptures in a tight suit in an arena full of gullable people throwing their last dime in a collection plate...it sounds a little harsh huh?
 9 years ago '04        #67
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 persuazion said:
Oh so you one of the ones pickin and choosin which verses to take literally huh? So is Adam and eve meant to be taken literaly or not?Noahs Ark?The Ten Commandments? Or are these just basic moral value tales like any other mythalogical books will have? Yes it was written by men but it is gods word inst it? SO you mean to tell me you dont believe everything in the bible but you believe in God?? The bible is where the notion of God comes from so how can that be? And yes I get pissed off at it becuse Im sick of seeing these fake a.ss preachers and their prayer hotlines on Tv..or Joel Olsten tickets selling on Ebay for crazy amounts.Seeing stupid a.ss shirts like "Ipray" instead of Ebay and "Jesus" instead of Reeses being sold for 20 bucks a pop to these brainwashed cattle.Im sick of being ran up on in the parking lot by bible thumping idiots who want me to join their church which is giving away door prizes.Religion is responible for so much fu*ked up sh*t and wars I really dont understand how you and your "relationship" with God can bring anything positive at all. Except maybe the comfort of false hope. I can argue without tearing it down but we will sit here all damn night so Im trying to get to the point. People that dont believe and who dont think that "faith" is a good enough answer need to come out the closet and be just as vigilant as people that do believe in a man in the sky....or else sh*t will never change.This prehistoric way of thinking will always be hand in hand with our government and our schools.
You are taking the fakest, worst possible examples of Christians and applying that to all of them. You're talking about the same people who I say annoy the sh*t outa me.

Man you're not even making sense right now. You're so concerned with other people. How they proclaim their hope with Ipray and Jesus T-shirts. Why don't you worry about you.

If you focused as much on yourself as you do on other people, you may actually contribute something to society. Why do you care that I believe in God so much, that you think people should start a revolution to denounce God.

With your little parade of athiests trying to disprove God, lets say you do, then what? What will that have accomplished? So you can say I told you so? So people can say, well fu*k it, then I'm gonna go r*pe and k!ll whoever cuz I know I'm not goin to hell. Is that better?

I believe in God and Jesus Christ. I believe the bible has much truth in it, but I also believe that man has distorted much of what the bible says to facilitate alternate agendas. That's why it's up to the person to seek the truth. By the way, they actually talk about, discuss, teach all this stuff in Church. Maybe if you ever went you'd know that.

If I believe in God and I'm wrong...oh well, I lived a good life.

If you don't believe in God and you're wrong, then you're pretty much fu*ked.

So live your life. Hate on playa hate on. Waste time and energy getting pissed off about what other people do with their own lives.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-09-2009 at 09:10 PM..
 02-09-2009, 09:12 PM         #68
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
No one gives a fu*k if you believe in god or not.

Now fu*k off and enjoy your life.

but they quite clearly do

if there is a god show me irrefutable proof
By no one, I mean normal people.
 02-09-2009, 09:53 PM         #69
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
welcome to the 9789796876209875890237450983745 religion thread on bx
I don't think McDonalds has sold enough quarter pounder combos to match the amount of time this topic has been discussed on the net.
 9 years ago '04        #70
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You are taking the fakest, worst possible examples of Christians and applying that to all of them. You're talking about the same people who I say annoy the sh*t outa me.

Man you're not even making sense right now. You're so concerned with other people. How they proclaim their hope with Ipray and Jesus T-shirts. Why don't you worry about you.

If you focused as much on yourself as you do on other people, you may actually contribute something to society. Why do you care that I believe in God so much, that you think people should start a revolution to denounce God.

With your little parade of athiests trying to disprove God, lets say you do, then what? What will that have accomplished? So you can say I told you so? So people can say, well fu*k it, then I'm gonna go r*pe and k!ll whoever cuz I know I'm not goin to hell. Is that better?

I believe in God and Jesus Christ. I believe the bible has much truth in it, but I also believe that man has distorted much of what the bible says to facilitate alternate agendas. That's why it's up to the person to seek the truth. By the way, they actually talk about, discuss, teach all this stuff in Church. Maybe if you ever went you'd know that.

So live your life. Hate on playa hate on. Waste time and energy getting pissed off about what other people do with their own lives.
I am concerned with me......it says In God We Trust on the money I have to use.Our nations leaders believe in a man up in the clouds who they talk to.....this sh*t affects me and all of us.What do you mean if God was disproved then people would r*pe and k!ll with no fear of hell.If a person is a k!ller or a rapist then they are going to do it anyways,hell or heaven has nothing to do with it.If you need a fear factor like Hell installed in your brain for you to know its not right to r*pe or k!ll another person then you seriously need help.There are plenty of serial k!llers and rapist out there who firmly believe in God as well as a bunch of crazys who k!ll in gods name.But you go on and keep thinking that religion and dillusion is a healthy rational way of life.And I refuse to live my life by a fairytale "just in case". If im wrong then Ill be down there with the rest of the majority of the world who doesnt believe or practices a different religion then you.What if Muslims are right? Or Hindus? Or Buddhism? Or Scientology? OR one of those 3rd world country passed down beliefs on Gods and rituals? Maybe I should practice all that "just in case" They cant all be right.....but they can all be wrong.
 9 years ago '04        #71
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
ANd why do you a.ssume Ive never been to church?.....most Atheists grew up in some kind of religious setting and somewhere along the way realized that it made no sense. Somewhere along the way they had doubt...which is human nature at its finest.Without doubt where would we be? I have been to church many times and I bet Ive read more of the bible then alot of these Jesus freaks who copy and paste scriptures from the bible to try and prove a point. Like I said I care if you believe in God because you are part of the problem.When you have kids you will take them to church as babies and force feed your beliefs on them and the cycle continues. Religion is just a huge tax free money making scam that the the world leaders use in order to keep society in order.THey dont want to many free thinkers out there....faith does not mean truth....
 9 years ago '05        #72
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699

its 2009 ppl, educate your self
 9 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 bklyn said:

its 2009 ppl, educate your self
I should give you hate for that man. Seriously? The most important question we can ask in 2009 is why won't God heal amputees? Since when did God become a personal genie?
 9 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 persuazion said:
ANd why do you a.ssume Ive never been to church?.....most Atheists grew up in some kind of religious setting and somewhere along the way realized that it made no sense. Somewhere along the way they had doubt...which is human nature at its finest.Without doubt where would we be? I have been to church many times and I bet Ive read more of the bible then alot of these Jesus freaks who copy and paste scriptures from the bible to try and prove a point. Like I said I care if you believe in God because you are part of the problem.When you have kids you will take them to church as babies and force feed your beliefs on them and the cycle continues. Religion is just a huge tax free money making scam that the the world leaders use in order to keep society in order.THey dont want to many free thinkers out there....faith does not mean truth....
Ok well this country has the freedom of religion. That is to practice or not practice any of your choice. BUT this country was founded upon Christian beliefs. Just because YOU don't believe in God, doesn't mean that everyone else has to accomodate you by changing the money we've used for 100s of years, etc. You think that just because you don't belive in God, everyone else is supposed to change their beliefs?

You're pissed because parents will teach their kids about God and will take their kids to church too? Really, how is that hurting you in any way? If anything, if your a.ss got hit by a car and was lying in the middle of the street, chances are the person who comes to help you, is going to be a Christian. The ambulance will most likely take you to an Adventest or some other Christian hospital. And when your broken a.ss is in recovery, you'll have a bunch of Christians praying for you to get better. Now you tell me how that is hurting you in any way?

You're right about my comment about raping and k!lling. There's nothing to say that people would go out and r*pe, k!ll, etc, just because there was no God. That was my bad. An exaduration of the fact that morals and ethics would undoubtedly become more lax if that were the case.

Regardless, if you don't believe in God. Fine. Noone says you have to. But for you to be so filled with animosity toward religion because of a few annoying jahovas witnesses knockin on your door, and the fact that it says "In God We Trust" on our money, proves that you got other issues brotha.

Besides you're saying ALL religion is garbage. That means that you, 1 person, is saying that 90+% of the world are idiots. Now how does that look?
 02-10-2009, 04:56 AM         #75
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

I love how you make it sound like you've made a rational decision. When in reality your beliefs are void of all logic
 9 years ago '04        #76
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok well this country has the freedom of religion. That is to practice or not practice any of your choice. BUT this country was founded upon Christian beliefs. Just because YOU don't believe in God, doesn't mean that everyone else has to accomodate you by changing the money we've used for 100s of years, etc. You think that just because you don't belive in God, everyone else is supposed to change their beliefs?
This country was not founded upon Christian beliefs. Do a little research into the religious beliefs of the founding fathers, read the U.S. Constitution.

You're pissed because parents will teach their kids about God and will take their kids to church too? Really, how is that hurting you in any way? If anything, if your a.ss got hit by a car and was lying in the middle of the street, chances are the person who comes to help you, is going to be a Christian. The ambulance will most likely take you to an Adventest or some other Christian hospital. And when your broken a.ss is in recovery, you'll have a bunch of Christians praying for you to get better. Now you tell me how that is hurting you in any way?
Our last president said God talked to him about major policy decisions. Might the people of this country have scrutinized him a little more, early on, if he said Santa Claus? It might seem absurd to you to compare God and Santa Claus, but it's not all that different to an atheist. But, because there are so many Christians, it's not a big deal that the president is talking to imaginary beings, as long as he's talking to the right one. Religion restricts critical thought, and offers a simple and clean route to influence people without the use of logic. That's a threat to every person. That's why politicians are so careful to proclaim their religious belief, and have such close ties to religious organizations. The Christian right is on a stated mission to have the laws of this country reflect their religious beliefs. These things are the reason atheists want to even create a seed of doubt.

Last edited by HHS; 02-10-2009 at 07:24 AM..
 02-10-2009, 08:15 AM         #77
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I should give you hate for that man. Seriously? The most important question we can ask in 2009 is why won't God heal amputees? Since when did God become a personal genie?
When the LSD was prevalent and the Bible was written.
 9 years ago '04        #78
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
 GhostDigga said:
BULLsh*t!

What a bunch if little kids these atheist and theist "extremists" are.

Here's MY advertisement.

No one gives a fu*k if you believe in god or not.

Now fu*k off and enjoy your life.

Close thread.
I don't need to read any more post. This 14 y.o. kid has the idea that some of you older people can't grasp. It's called "to each his own".
 9 years ago '04        #79
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

You're right about my comment about raping and k!lling. There's nothing to say that people would go out and r*pe, k!ll, etc, just because there was no God. That was my bad. An exaduration of the fact that morals and ethics would undoubtedly become more lax if that were the case.

Regardless, if you don't believe in God. Fine. Noone says you have to. But for you to be so filled with animosity toward religion because of a few annoying jahovas witnesses knockin on your door, and the fact that it says "In God We Trust" on our money, proves that you got other issues brotha.

Besides you're saying ALL religion is garbage. That means that you, 1 person, is saying that 90+% of the world are idiots. Now how does that look?
No I dont expect everybody to just drop their beliefs and believe what I do.But I do expect Government and Religion to become completey seperated.But I know that will not happen anytime soon.A president who is non Religious would not have a chance becuase alot people think the same way you do.....no religion= no morals. Which is just absurd to me.Maybe Bush wouldnt have sent all those troops to die if he dident believe in heaven and doing gods work. And is it really freedom of religion if babies are dragged to church and put in bible school and taught to pray before they eat and pray before they go to sleep? I know you realize that it is really all up to where you where born.If you where born in Iraq you most likely would have become a Muslim.If you where born into a Mormon family then that that is most likely what you would want to practice.Sure you can break off and convert but you are risking family and neighbor alienation when you do that.....so thats why most people just roll with it rather then become the black sheep.Your right....most of the world does believe in some sort of religion.. from aliens to virgin births to people flying up to heaven on flying horses...but in 1990 the US nonreligious poplulation was 7.5% now its 16.1%. Which tells me we are on the right track. It will take some time but eventually religion will be seen as barbaric mythology......which it is.

Last edited by persuazion; 02-10-2009 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 FyreBlazer said:
I don't need to read any more post. This 14 y.o. kid has the idea that some of you older people can't grasp. It's called "to each his own".
Smartest dumb n*gga on BX
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy