Feb 5 - 'There Definitely Is A God': Christians Hit Back At Atheist Buses Wit Adverts

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 xeduran said:
Most Atheists and Christians are closed minded idiots, and I am a Christian. You cannot prove or disprove that there is a God, so neither group should be saying anything like it is a fact. The belief in a God relies on faith since there is no actual proof besides a book written many many years ago by many different men.
That is true, religion and belief does rely on faith. However, which party is making the claim? Which party is trying to institutionalize the beliefs as facts and push their agenda amongst others?
 xeduran said:
With that said I never understood why it is so absurd to Atheist to believe that a God exists. If you believe that there is no God then explain what caused the Big Bang. Scientists even say there was nothing before the Big Bang. So how did nothing become a huge amount of Mass and Energy?
Damn, And here I thought you were smart. Mass was formed after the inflation of the big bang. The energy is questionable, since it can not be destroyed or created. There is still much research to be done in investigating the cause. M-Theory is getting closer to solving it.

However, it would be ignorant to name the cause of the hyperinflation to a source that is unproven, god. How can you name that is the cause when you just said the belief of god is faith and not fact because its not testable or empirical.
 xeduran said:
Either way I have come to the realization that time as we know it is not linear. Past/Present/Future do not go in that order but all three are circular and always exist. Either the Universe has always existed or God has always existed. Our understanding of existence does not apply to the Universe or a god/gods. One of the two or both have had to always exist.

I also firmly believe that our brain is not capable of fully understanding the truth at this point and maybe ever.
As I mentioned above, M-Theory speaks about the time and how its bendable and distorts to other timelines. It's quite interesting, however you are committing the fallacy of ad hoc and cause and effect.

The universe could have always existed, just as I stated, energy can't be destroyed or created, and if you've read about the universe model about a closed universe, it shows how the gravitation of galaxies at the end stop spreading and come back together. Thus, matter converting back to energy and the state of the universe mimicry how it was before the hyperinflation began. A very hot, dense matter of energy the size of a marble.

To simply postulate that a invisible force which can not be tested in ANY form, would be pure ignorance. Because you are simply creating a false answer rather than attacking it until you've found the true reason.

Humans have been evolving for millions of years, I'm sure with a few more million, as we use our brain more and more, we will one day be able to complete such complex task in terms of our current biological bodies would deem impossible, we as our new evolved brains will be able to perform these task in a matter of secs, just as a Savant would be able able to do.

Simply saying god did it is encouraging ignorance.

"How does electricity work? God did it"
"how did does this remote turn on the tv, its incredible. God did it"

As you see, this reasoning is completely ignorant.
 02-06-2009, 12:36 PM         #42
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Yeah, it's the time zones, Rancid's asleep.

Haha. Good one.
 02-06-2009, 12:37 PM         #43
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
and recycled old cliches are for c*nts...
Yes. If there's one thing that pisses me off in these sorts of debates it's people who make nonsense posts like that to portray some sort of false fairness.

It's the oldest trick in the book. Insulting and downplaying your own beliefs so you don't look like a d*ck when you insult and downplay others.

I hate fencesitters.
 9 years ago '04        #44
rocketboy56 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 xeduran said:
Most Atheists and Christians are closed minded idiots, and I am a Christian. You cannot prove or disprove that there is a God, so neither group should be saying anything like it is a fact. The belief in a God relies on faith since there is no actual proof besides a book written many many years ago by many different men.

With that said I never understood why it is so absurd to Atheist to believe that a God exists. If you believe that there is no God then explain what caused the Big Bang. Scientists even say there was nothing before the Big Bang. So how did nothing become a huge amount of Mass and Energy?

Either way I have come to the realization that time as we know it is not linear. Past/Present/Future do not go in that order but all three are circular and always exist. Either the Universe has always existed or God has always existed. Our understanding of existence does not apply to the Universe or a god/gods. One of the two or both have had to always exist.

I also firmly believe that our brain is not capable of fully understanding the truth at this point and maybe ever.
:applause: Cosign
 9 years ago '04        #45
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Steveo54 said:
just because you dont know what caused the big bang, doesnt mean that there must be a god that made it happen. we have no idea how the universe began, but to pass off lack of knowledge as an existence of god is no better than what people did thousands of years ago to try to explain phenomena that today we understand the science behind.

other than that, i agree fully with your post. why do we have so much hate for the other side, as jay z said "what you eat dont make me sh*t."
Sound is what caused the big bang.
the same Sounds that are causing the earth to Evolve right now....

9 years ago '07        #46
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
i think understanding the way the universe began takes unconventional thinking. we are convinced that something cannot come from nothing and everything must have a starting point. The majority of us can't cope with ideas like these being untrue because to us it simply doesn't make sense.
 02-06-2009, 10:02 PM         #47
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hello boxden. I see you've been up to the same bullsh*t since I last checked in.

Y'all n*ggas talk about the same exact sh*t over and over again.
 02-07-2009, 12:03 PM         #48
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
Religion is for the blind, Atheism is for the ignorant.
You thought that was deep didnt you?
 9 years ago '07        #49
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 6289 6289
 Shaolin_Bees said:
I'd say Christianity gets A LOT of heat because Christians are portrayed to disagree with other views or enforce their own beliefs, on others. I doubt atheist only don't believe in what Christians believe. It's safe to a.ssume atheist in general don't believe in god period. But I honestly never met a muslin, or jew, or hindu etc., that imposed their views on others. Where as you got many variations of Catholics that go out of their way to get you to believe rather than you do the searching on your own. The media in general is terrible

its been a known fact missionaries back in the day used to force their will of christianity to many groups whom already adopted or were cultured with another religion.

not to mention conservative america looks heavily down on you if you are an atheist or represent any other culture. While in others, only the extremists hold such condescending views of another religion.
 9 years ago '06        #50
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
I believe in God...but I'm far from a religious person...I don't go to church, nor do I listen to Gospel music. . .my problem with most Christians is that they go around trying to smash what they believe into other peoples brains. . .trying to sh*t on people that don't believe in God is not a "Christianly" way...and I believe that that in part makes them a bunch of hypocrites.

But I also believe that all of this sh*t just didn't pop up from anywhere...

Last edited by pa_general; 02-07-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
jesus, this sh*t is endless.....people just need to let others believe what they believe and be done with it.....know one really knows either way so it's utterly pointless to go back and forth arguing.....
 9 years ago '04        #52
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
fu*k them hoez....if God is real he is one evil fu*k and I refuse to worship somebody that would k!ll everything on the earth except Noah and the animals....dude k!lled the 1st born baby of everybodys family just cuz Pharoah was pissin him off....then he gonna send everybody thats not on his nuts to burn in hell and get stabbed with pitchforks by lil evil gremlins? Mufu*ka aint put incest or r*pe on the 10 commandments but is worried about lying and stealing and fu*king your neighbors wife? And shouldnt "thall shall not commit adultrey and thouh shall not covet thy neighbors wife" be rolled into one commandment? Why couldnt he just say "though shall be faithful to thy loved one" or some sh*t like that? God always trying to add sh*t that dont really matter...like stoning your children if they dont listen to you or if you work on the sabbath then you getting bodied....mufu*kas always wanna talk about how "god loves you" and the wonderful feeling of having God and Jesus in your life.....have they ever even read the bible....sh*t is like a big a.ss Tales From The Crypt story...but they wanna leave all that sh*t outtta church huh?Dont tell the kids how "he has the whole world in his hands" tell them how evil and Jealous dude really is and how if they believe in it then they basiclly saying the other 67% of the world that doesnt believe in it is going to hell no matter how good of a person they are....in their logic a guy who saves thousands of peoples lives and does nothing but good things for the world will go to hell and be in pain for ETERNITY if he doesnt believe what they do....meanwhile a serial k!ller or rapist will go up to heaven and be in ultimate bliss just as long as he repents for his sins and excepts JC as his lord and saviour.....get the fu*k outta here....why would a rational person want to believe this and let it be the basis of their life and morals....sh*t is sickening and I really get disturbed when I stop and look around and see how many people really do believe this evil bullsh*t....the biggest brainwashed cult in the world.
 9 years ago '04        #53
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 xeduran said:
Most Atheists and Christians are closed minded idiots, and I am a Christian. You cannot prove or disprove that there is a God, so neither group should be saying anything like it is a fact.
You, my friend, are not a Christian...because if you were then you would have faith and in your heart know God is real. You would show it by allowing the Holy Ghost to help you spread the word of God. So if you cannot prove or disprove there is not a God, then please do not call yourself a Christian. You need to read the livng word and pray some more. Please Don't perpetrate.

Also, to all the people that would like to see proof that there is a God, I challenge anyone for proof that there isn't a God.

Last edited by mista SYN; 02-08-2009 at 11:19 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #54
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 persuazion said:
fu*k them hoez....if God is real he is one evil fu*k and I refuse to worship somebody that would k!ll everything on the earth except Noah and the animals....dude k!lled the 1st born baby of everybodys family just cuz Pharoah was pissin him off....then he gonna send everybody thats not on his nuts to burn in hell and get stabbed with pitchforks by lil evil gremlins? Mufu*ka aint put incest or r*pe on the 10 commandments but is worried about lying and stealing and fu*king your neighbors wife? And shouldnt "thall shall not commit adultrey and thouh shall not covet thy neighbors wife" be rolled into one commandment? Why couldnt he just say "though shall be faithful to thy loved one" or some sh*t like that? God always trying to add sh*t that dont really matter...like stoning your children if they dont listen to you or if you work on the sabbath then you getting bodied....mufu*kas always wanna talk about how "god loves you" and the wonderful feeling of having God and Jesus in your life.....have they ever even read the bible....sh*t is like a big a.ss Tales From The Crypt story...but they wanna leave all that sh*t outtta church huh?Dont tell the kids how "he has the whole world in his hands" tell them how evil and Jealous dude really is and how if they believe in it then they basiclly saying the other 67% of the world that doesnt believe in it is going to hell no matter how good of a person they are....in their logic a guy who saves thousands of peoples lives and does nothing but good things for the world will go to hell and be in pain for ETERNITY if he doesnt believe what they do....meanwhile a serial k!ller or rapist will go up to heaven and be in ultimate bliss just as long as he repents for his sins and excepts JC as his lord and saviour.....get the fu*k outta here....why would a rational person want to believe this and let it be the basis of their life and morals....sh*t is sickening and I really get disturbed when I stop and look around and see how many people really do believe this evil bullsh*t....the biggest brainwashed cult in the world.

Lol damn son quit watching so much TV. LMFAOOOO at you taking everything written in the bible as absolute fact. And LMFAOOOO at you for taking the bible literally.

Faith is on a whole nother level than you bruh. Honestly, you just spent that much time talking sh*t about religion, all that energy bashing something that you supposedly "don't believe in".

You like many other people like to take your own credit for the good things that happen in your life, but are so quick to say "where's God now" when sh*t fu*ks up.

Honestly man, any Christian knows that a relationship with God can't be summed up in a book or in a Church.

Plus the most widely used version of the bible is the King James version. Who the fu*k is he? He wasn't around when Jesus was alive.

The bible was written by men, so it obviously has faults. Maybe if you quit wasting so much energy trying to tear something down, and invested that energy in forming an objective opinion, you wouldn't make such a dumb fu*king argument.
 02-08-2009, 07:22 AM         #55
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one gives a fu*k if you believe in god or not.

Now fu*k off and enjoy your life.

but they quite clearly do

if there is a god show me irrefutable proof
 02-08-2009, 12:01 PM         #56
williams31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Most Atheists and Christians are closed minded idiots, and I am a Christian. You cannot prove or disprove that there is a God, so neither group should be saying anything like it is a fact.
The Atheists did not try and act like it was a fact. They said there PROBABLY isn't a God. The Christians were the ones that said there DEFINITELY a God. So I don't see how Atheists are close-minded.
 02-08-2009, 12:35 PM         #57
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
New evidence points to a number of 'Branes' (kind of balls) that crash into each other which causes a huge explosion. Each brane then rapidly expands into a universe over billions of years.

There reaches are point where the universes run out of energy to expand, then collapse on themselves due to dark matter.

As they collapse and shrink they revert to branes, which will again crash into each other and repeat the process.

Sorry my knowledge of this theory is limited, but it seems plausible.

Either the Universe has always existed or God has always existed. Our understanding of existence does not apply to the Universe or a god/gods. One of the two or both have had to always exist.
True.

Maybe one day we'll understand the process, but its hard to comprehend that something has existed infinately.
 02-08-2009, 02:46 PM         #58
TM . . .  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:

fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. and what you said isnt true.
a k!ller or rapist wont make his way into heaven. believing in God
comes with faith. if you believe then you should believe and leave it
at that. and anyone else should just leave it where they believe
but this comment is just stupid
 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM         #59
lyricallyblind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
lmao wtf
 02-09-2009, 03:25 PM         #60
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:

The atheists said "probably" in their advertising.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy