2/5 Lakers @ Celtics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #841
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 DPGUNIT said:
Celts fans on some real sh*t, yall get real feminine when yall take L's. when yall dumped us last year the faithful few gave props and commended yall on a good series. Now that we have the regular season series yall gettin all butt hurt about it. Its only natural for us to be somewhat c*cky about the W's. When yall was doin it last year, nobody complained. The fu*ks up with that?
Mmm.. That's that HEAT right there
 9 years ago '07        #842
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 WiLLiePerezez said:
where and when did i say lakers>>>world?

no sh*t plenty injuries can come down.Kg can tear his ACL tom and ur repeat championship will be more ofa pipe dream
the way you and your boys are talking, you havent lost a game in 5 years...chill its the regular season. You can have your wins, enjoy them they were big wins, but to ride those wins as hard as you guys are is pathetic.
 9 years ago '04        #843
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 keithbm1111 said:
the way you and your boys are talking, you havent lost a game in 5 years...chill its the regular season. You can have your wins, enjoy them they were big wins, but to ride those wins as hard as you guys are is pathetic.
just like you guys would ride it until the wheels fell off if you guys won.
shut the fu*k up. just like you guys are hyping the winning streaks, saying the celtics were going to whoop the lakers a.ss and sh*t, sure did backfire huh? and yes regular season wins matter, best record = home court advantage. so yes those wins are important.
 9 years ago '07        #844
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
just like you guys would ride it until the wheels fell off if you guys won.
shut the fu*k up. just like you guys are hyping the winning streaks, saying the celtics were going to whoop the lakers a.ss and sh*t, sure did backfire huh? and yes regular season wins matter, best record = home court advantage. so yes those wins are important.
yea backfired kinda how lakers saying they'd win the title last year backfired C's fans still have a few months to use that champs talk, act like you guys wouldnt rub it in everyones faces if you were the champs
 9 years ago '04        #845
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
yea backfired kinda how lakers saying they'd win the title last year backfired C's fans still have a few months to use that champs talk, act like you guys wouldnt rub it in everyones faces if you were the champs
we would, just like anyone else. just like you guys would rub it in our faces if the celtics won both the games against the lakers this season. its funny how you guys were all amped about the win streaks, and then we end BOTH of them, and you it isnt important, its just a regular season game.
 9 years ago '07        #846
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
we would, just like anyone else. just like you guys would rub it in our faces if the celtics won both the games against the lakers this season. its funny how you guys were all amped about the win streaks, and then we end BOTH of them, and you it isnt important, its just a regular season game.
it is just a regular seaosn game... I wouldnt have rubbed it in faces, other people may have. who wouldnt be amped about the win streaks? pretty impressive sh*t, 19 and 12 in the same season, both before the all star break.
Congrats that you guys ended both of them, but if you ask any laker, or laker fan, I bet they'd rather have won the Finals than 2 regular season games in December and February.
 9 years ago '04        #847
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
it is just a regular seaosn game... I wouldnt have rubbed it in faces, other people may have. who wouldnt be amped about the win streaks? pretty impressive sh*t, 19 and 12 in the same season, both before the all star break.
Congrats that you guys ended both of them, but if you ask any laker, or laker fan, I bet they'd rather have won the Finals than 2 regular season games in December and February.
I'd rather have them win the championship as well, but breaking those two streaks while the Celtics are on a roll and beating everyone's a.ss, does show the Lakers can compete and are not a fluke.

If the Lakers get back to the defense they were playing at the beginning of the season, this season would be a lock for us.
 9 years ago '07        #848
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I'd rather have them win the championship as well, but breaking those two streaks while the Celtics are on a roll and beating everyone's a.ss, does show the Lakers can compete and are not a fluke.

If the Lakers get back to the defense they were playing at the beginning of the season, this season would be a lock for us.
Lakers are not a fluke. I'm not taking anything away from those 2 wins vs us because they were huge, but so many lakers fans talking like they're already crowned champs, i just want to remind them who the real champs are until david stern crowns a new one.

Lakers-Celtics rematch in the Finals would be great. I think thats what its gonna be, I just cant take the Cavs serious for some reason, i know they're good too, but our D in the plkayoffs should be able to contain lebron
 9 years ago '04        #849
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
why da fu*k yall keep sayin its just regular season games? if dats da case then yall 19 game winnin streak aint sh*t, after all.......... they just regular season games. yall dudes sound stupid as fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #850
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
alright can you muthafu*kas stop bumping this thread

the game's been over, it's only a regular season matchup

let it go good lord
 02-10-2009, 04:19 AM         #851
Luckyboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
why da fu*k yall keep sayin its just regular season games? if dats da case then yall 19 game winnin streak aint sh*t, after all.......... they just regular season games. yall dudes sound stupid as fu*k
well said
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc