2/5 Lakers @ Celtics

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2009, 09:43 AM         #781
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Well didn't notie how a few posts before that you were running your mouth guess ppl from NY just got bostons nuts on their mind 24/7
Boston lacks the testicular fortitude for that to ever become remotely true.
 9 years ago '06        #782
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GrilledCheese said:
Boston lacks the testicular fortitude for that to ever become remotely true.
in your attempt to sound intelligent you exposed yourself as a d-bag
 02-06-2009, 09:47 AM         #783
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
in your attempt to sound intelligent you exposed yourself as a d-bag
lol, nice attempt.
Try again.
And make sense this time.
 9 years ago '06        #784
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:
And...Doc Rivers will get fined about the comments he made by the refs.

Stop complaining already, damn. You won the NBA championship last year, what more do you fu*king want?

Kobe owned Pierce near the end of the 4th, 95% of Kobe's shots were contested, but Pierce had a hand in his face and he STILL knocked it down.

Winning streak is over once again Celtics fans! What you gotta say now?

Lakers >>>>>>>> Celtics all day. And don't even mention last year, that was in the past. :applause:
and you're a NJ fan, explain why anyone gives a fuk what u gotta say?

Boston or LA's bench > New Jersey

fuk outta here
 9 years ago '06        #785
space
space
 GrilledCheese said:
lol, nice attempt.
Try again.
And make sense this time.
exactly what I meant, you make no sense sh*tstain
 02-06-2009, 09:56 AM         #786
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
exactly what I meant, you make no sense sh*tstain
Another swing and a miss. You have some of the weakest insults I've ever seen. Maybe you should take a few minutes to think before you type.

Here, there's some help.
 9 years ago '08        #787
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 beantown85 said:
and you're a NJ fan, explain why anyone gives a fuk what u gotta say?

Boston or LA's bench > New Jersey

fuk outta here
LMAO, who the hell was talking about the Nets? Leave that average team out of this conversation.
 9 years ago '04        #788
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
It was a good a.ss game regardless. The officiating was abysmal on both sides; those refs were legit scrubs. They were a third-tier officiating crew. They blew calls for the Celts and they blew calls for the Lakers; not to mention they completely changed the way they were calling the game in the 4th.

I haven't seen Pierce go ghost in the 4th in a long a.ss time.

Props to objective Laker fans who aren't being smug pricks.
 9 years ago '04        #789
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:
Kobe owned Pierce near the end of the 4th, 95% of Kobe's shots were contested, but Pierce had a hand in his face and he STILL knocked it down.

Winning streak is over once again Celtics fans! What you gotta say now?

Lakers >>>>>>>> Celtics all day. And don't even mention last year, that was in the past. :applause:
What are you so happy for? Pierce played terrible offensively in the 4th but he still played great d on Kobe. Kobe shot 10 for 29; those last 2 3's at the end of the game were just demonstrations of how good he is.

What do I gotta say about the winning streak ending? Who gives a fu*k about the gay a.ss winning streak. And again, why does it make you so happy? I'm disappointed we got the L but I'll take 41-10.

It's sad that people hate so much on a BASKETBALL TEAM that it gives them the most happiness they'll have all week. Get a life my man.
 9 years ago '06        #790
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 tommymm96 said:
It was a good a.ss game regardless. The officiating was abysmal on both sides; those refs were legit scrubs. They were a third-tier officiating crew. They blew calls for the Celts and they blew calls for the Lakers; not to mention they completely changed the way they were calling the game in the 4th.

I haven't seen Pierce go ghost in the 4th in a long a.ss time.

Props to objective Laker fans who aren't being smug pricks.
basically, & don't know where these other fu*ks are doin comin out the woodwork all E-motional & have nothing to do with it. Same kids everytime too.
 02-06-2009, 10:30 AM         #791
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Tru, i don't wanna sound like a cheap cop out, but the final KG foul was ridiculous. I didn't think Ray got fouled on the Final shot, but the KG one was suspect. Doesnt matter, wont change anything now.
My every word, I didn't even see it, I was using my itouch for half the game and looked up when I heard he fouled out. He didn't seem to argue it much, which is usually a indication of how much bull the foul was. Being at 4 min left in the game, that changed everything. KG has the biggest effect on defense n offense.
Yahoo sports messed up a pic from the game last night that looks pretty ill. I hate the fact that some bandwagoners will probably use it, but for you REAL celtic basketball fans I'll do the service. I can not, and will never hate on my man KG,

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-06-2009 at 10:32 AM..
 02-06-2009, 10:31 AM         #792
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
What are you so happy for? Pierce played terrible offensively in the 4th but he still played great d on Kobe. Kobe shot 10 for 29; those last 2 3's at the end of the game were just demonstrations of how good he is.

What do I gotta say about the winning streak ending? Who gives a fu*k about the gay a.ss winning streak. And again, why does it make you so happy? I'm disappointed we got the L but I'll take 41-10.

It's sad that people hate so much on a BASKETBALL TEAM that it gives them the most happiness they'll have all week. Get a life my man.
Says the n*gga who's always hating on kobe and the lakers. Stfu
 02-06-2009, 10:34 AM         #793
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, who the hell expects no one to debate basketball if their hometown team isn't involved? That is an ignorant, and moronic thing to a.ssume.
It's just a trash-talking point for those too dumb to come up with an intelligent insult.
 9 years ago '04        #794
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 The 8th Wonder said:
Says the n*gga who's always hating on kobe and the lakers. Stfu
Always? When do I gloat when my team wins? The only time I'll hate on Kobe is when there is so much blatant Kobe d*ckriding that it makes me want to puke. But in my honest opinion, Kobe is hands down the best in the league and I truthfully do not dislike him at all. I hate f*g**ts who wish they were the chick he r*ped in Denver.
 9 years ago '04        #795
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
1. Both teams could not make sh*t- Kobe shot horrible as did Ray ray
2. Refs sucked going both ways
3. As Beantown said it went down to one freethrow- but if LA hit there ft's there prob would be no OT.
4. Ray was not fouled on that last play.
5. Fisher is a great actor,
6. Again both teams played like sh*t
7. Paul played some great D all night on Kobe, tired or not he was shook.
8. Kobe came up in the cluth with three huge 3's.
9. Nice to see players steping up to KG.
 9 years ago '06        #796
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 GrilledCheese said:
My every word, I didn't even see it, I was using my itouch for half the game and looked up when I heard he fouled out. He didn't seem to argue it much, which is usually a indication of how much bull the foul was. Being at 4 min left in the game, that changed everything. KG has the biggest effect on defense n offense.
Yahoo sports messed up a pic from the game last night that looks pretty ill. I hate the fact that some bandwagoners will probably use it, but for you REAL celtic basketball fans I'll do the service. I can not, and will never hate on my man KG,

[pic - click to view]

illl pic, & yes it was a sh*t call on Garnett
 02-06-2009, 10:38 AM         #797
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
1. Both teams could not make sh*t- Kobe shot horrible as did Ray ray
2. Refs sucked going both ways
3. As Beantown said it went down to one freethrow- but if LA hit there ft's there prob would be no OT.
4. Ray was not fouled on that last play.
5. Fisher is a great actor,
6. Again both teams played like sh*t
7. Paul played some great D all night on Kobe, tired or not he was shook.
8. Kobe came up in the cluth with three huge 3's.
9. Nice to see players steping up to KG.
:applause:
I wouldn't say pierce was shook, but he talks less sh*t when teams are physical back with boston.
 9 years ago '04        #798
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 GrilledCheese said:
:applause:
I wouldn't say pierce was shook, but he talks less sh*t when teams are physical back with boston.
Said Kobe was shook most of the night until those threes.
I was actually giving credit to pierce.
 02-06-2009, 10:41 AM         #799
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
Always? When do I gloat when my team wins? The only time I'll hate on Kobe is when there is so much blatant Kobe d*ckriding that it makes me want to puke. But in my honest opinion, Kobe is hands down the best in the league and I truthfully do not dislike him at all. I hate f*g**ts who wish they were the chick he r*ped in Denver.

That was actually funny. I can honestly say that I hate certain fans who go overboard aswell. sh*t makes the team look and can make certain people hate that player even more so I cna kinda understand where your coming from, but you do hate on kobe alot
 9 years ago '04        #800
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 The 8th Wonder said:
That was actually funny. I can honestly say that I hate certain fans who go overboard aswell. sh*t makes the team look and can make certain people hate that player even more so I cna kinda understand where your coming from, but you do hate on kobe alot
haha Well then I should clarify: I do not hate Kobe; I hate his loyal nut-huggers. I hate people that gloat and rub sh*t in when they win and I hate people that cry when they lose. Kobe's game is flawless. But, last night I did come to the conclusion that he is not a particularly likeable personality outside of his game like LeBron is.

Last edited by tommymm96; 02-06-2009 at 10:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy