NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #761
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Man what a great night fu*k being humble cause look in the begging of the thread of all thease cats talking all there sh*t.We said there wouldn't be no excuses if we lost boys but yet they find something else too bi*ch about.SO u know what fu*k ,hate on em cause lakers alway prove u wrong

kobe>lebron
lakers>any team right now

Last edited by Cezaroh; 02-06-2009 at 02:59 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #762
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I have no reason to be mad, the Celts k!lled the Lakers in the Finals where it mattered, you guys can take all the regular season wins. As long as Celts can handle business in the playoffs I'm fine with that. Congrats lakers you beat us twice! as many times as you did in the finals!
 9 years ago '06        #763
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3

Celtic fans are living in the past!
 02-06-2009, 07:54 AM         #764
illvillecat99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Lakers were the better team last nite..Till we meet again.
 9 years ago '06        #765
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Yeah lil home court advantage...
 9 years ago '07        #766
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 beantown85 said:
well I was at the game tonight it was a sh*tty situation that they didn't win. While all these Lakers fans are running their mouths so much funny how they went into a giant hole after last years finals yet no one talks about that

When KG got fouled out of the game on a PHANTOM FUKING FOUL that really k!lled us. Oh well like I siad tho there were some Kobe nut lickers at the game tonight but these f*g**ts had nothing to say after game 6 last year did they
why are you still talking about LAST YEAR??? take the L like a man please. :greetings10:
 02-06-2009, 08:15 AM         #767
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
like u will in 2 years at most right

[pic - click to view]

and oh since im from Ny i cant say anythin

grab ur teddy bear.curl up under ur blanket and sob all night you little bi*ch:greetings10:

:owned:
 02-06-2009, 08:18 AM         #768
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the celtics and the pus*y a.ss celtic fans. fu*king paperbag head sore losers. All you f*g**ts keep talking about last year. Last year don't even matter anymore. If you wanna talk about the past sh*t then lets talk about the long a.ss drought you paperbag head fu*ks been on before you got KG and Ray allen. You n*ggas had Knicks Status and were the laughing stock of the league. Stupid fu*ks get over it. Your team lost and last year is a memory.:laughing9:

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 02-06-2009 at 08:21 AM..
 02-06-2009, 09:04 AM         #769
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how no team can have a fan outside of their state according to boston fans lol
But it was a great f'n game. And get over the last shot, there was no contact on the shot and allen flopped harder than the clippers.
Garnett needs to get an MVP one of these days b/c Boston ain't sh*t with out him. Well, maybe not "ain't sh*t", but very close to what they were over a year ago. I like how the lakers switched up their game plan against boston after gettin manhandled in the finals. Be physical back and boston loses their advantage. Ask the knicks and bobcats if I'm lying
But seriously, if they meet in the finals, home court is huge...especially for a boston team that couldn't win in Atlanta.

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-06-2009 at 09:08 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #770
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Tough loss in OT, sh*t was a crazy game.
 02-06-2009, 09:15 AM         #771
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Tough loss in OT, sh*t was a crazy game.
Yo for real, the way the refs let it be a physical game, it reminded me of games from pre-02. Before the stupid touch foul rules. And I really thought house was gonna make that buzzer beater. As a nba fan I'm totally satisfied. :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '06        #772
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 WiLLiePerezez said:
idc i KNOW my knicks suck..

i wonder where u were before Kg n Allen went there

admit it. ur just a bangwagonner. i wont get mad at u .it happens.
then stfu and get out of the thread that has nothing to do with ur sorry a.ss team

you have no idea where I was before kg and allen and I'm far from a bandwagoner buddy I got ticket stubs from 96 saved that will prove it but I won't even go to that extent to prove a pathetic retard like urself wrong
 9 years ago '06        #773
space
space
 GrilledCheese said:
Yo for real, the way the refs let it be a physical game, it reminded me of games from pre-02. Before the stupid touch foul rules. And I really thought house was gonna make that buzzer beater. As a nba fan I'm totally satisfied. :cool-smiley-009:
damn u mean ur not gonna come in here popping sh*t

naw lol it was a crazy a.ss game most intense regular season game I been to in a while I enjoyed the hell out of it even tho I had nosebleeds.
 9 years ago '06        #774
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
My dude jersey got the FIRE avy!... N on another note its...

KUNG-PAU haha...n*gga servin muhfu*kas up on the daily...get mad cuz the lake show is doin what needs to get done..

P.S.- it shoulda been mo williams...
don't expect a butt hurt lakers fan like yourself to give anyone on the boston credit but it's obvious you don't watch games ray is a fukin monster. You would prob think that Sasha is the GOAT benh player too
 9 years ago '06        #775
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 GrilledCheese said:
Tru, i don't wanna sound like a cheap cop out, but the final KG foul was ridiculous. I didn't think Ray got fouled on the Final shot, but the KG one was suspect. Doesnt matter, wont change anything now.
 9 years ago '04        #776
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Damn I'm mad I didn't have my laptop with me last night, here are my post game thoughts

1. Good a.ss game!

2. Shady a.ss whistles AGAIN! on BOTH sides... I'm not complaining cuz we didn't get calls, I'm just mad the refs are so inconsistent this year, on both teams, it's confusing

3. Kobe wanted to light up the Celts , but that n*gga finger musta been been in rigamortis lol, because he couldn't hit sh*t... Not Free Throws or nothing... BUT, in that 4th qtr, he was lightin Ray Ray a.ss up

4. Ray Allen still has the best jumper in the league , I HATE playin against that n*gga

5. If we don't get some defending PG's out this bi*ch , Ray and Rondo was givin Fish a.ss the BUSINESS the whole game lol...

6. I was kinda blowed last night so that game was ULTRA intense
 02-06-2009, 09:28 AM         #777
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
damn u mean ur not gonna come in here popping sh*t

naw lol it was a crazy a.ss game most intense regular season game I been to in a while I enjoyed the hell out of it even tho I had nosebleeds.
Don't talk about the knicks, b/c it's the same knicks team that lost twice to you (and probably lose today......) that smacked boston in the last arena alive

Couldn't help it your honor, self defense.

Boston-ites can only get 1 neutral comment a day from me.
After that, it's

[pic - click to view]

:hay:

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-06-2009 at 09:32 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #778
space
space
 GrilledCheese said:
Don't talk about the knicks, b/c it's the same knicks team that lost twice to you (and probably lose today......) that smacked boston in the last arena alive

Couldn't help it your honor, self defense.

Boston-ites can only get 1 neutral comment a day from me.
After that, it's

[pic - click to view]

Well didn't notie how a few posts before that you were running your mouth guess ppl from NY just got bostons nuts on their mind 24/7
 9 years ago '06        #779
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Damn I'm mad I didn't have my laptop with me last night, here are my post game thoughts

1. Good a.ss game!

2. Shady a.ss whistles AGAIN! on BOTH sides... I'm not complaining cuz we didn't get calls, I'm just mad the refs are so inconsistent this year, on both teams, it's confusing

3. Kobe wanted to light up the Celts , but that n*gga finger musta been been in rigamortis lol, because he couldn't hit sh*t... Not Free Throws or nothing... BUT, in that 4th qtr, he was lightin Ray Ray a.ss up

4. Ray Allen still has the best jumper in the league , I HATE playin against that n*gga

5. If we don't get some defending PG's out this bi*ch , Ray and Rondo was givin Fish a.ss the BUSINESS the whole game lol...

6. I was kinda blowed last night so that game was ULTRA intense
I agree with all of the above.... Kobe still had a good game but he was gettin defended tough he's not gonna make ALL of those shots. The game came down to 1 friggin free throw woulda been nice if Paul hit that one down the stretch but more drama if we meet in the finals again.

It suks that this is the #1 NBA rivalry but it gets so clouded by the morons from other sh*tty teams hating. At least in the MLB it's like if ur team suks u usually keep to urself but seems like these homos get more amped to talk if their team sukks.
 9 years ago '08        #780
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
And...Doc Rivers will get fined about the comments he made by the refs.

Stop complaining already, damn. You won the NBA championship last year, what more do you fu*king want?

Kobe owned Pierce near the end of the 4th, 95% of Kobe's shots were contested, but Pierce had a hand in his face and he STILL knocked it down.

Winning streak is over once again Celtics fans! What you gotta say now?

Lakers >>>>>>>> Celtics all day. And don't even mention last year, that was in the past. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy