2/5 Lakers @ Celtics

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #721
991 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 celticsdada said:
Phil Jackson and Kobe aint sh*t without Shaq. Go suck a d*ck
phil jackson had 6 rings already before coaching shaq.
 9 years ago '07        #722
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18105 18105
 celticsdada said:
Phil Jackson and Kobe aint sh*t without Shaq. Go suck a d*ck
what a female
 9 years ago '08        #723
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,052 | Props total: 4175 4175
 Lil Jay 05 said:
ya.....And thats why her underwear had 2 different dudes sperm on there huh? She knew what she was doing And that statement doesnt mean anything at all. There are plenty of ppl that different for anything and then change up to save face.
This is why I lost respect for Kobe. He is a fu*king beast on the court and I supported him thru this case, but look at this fu*king statement. If he didn't r*pe her, why concede? She tried to ruin him and his family. Under no circumstance do you let a bi*ch off the hook for that. Either A. He was innocent and wanted to end it or B. he was guilty and paid the bi*ch off. Who knows. Either way he lost my respect with this sh*t.

I remember a bi*ch tried to accuse Chris Webber and Juwan Howard of r*pe. After they were cleared Howard sued that bi*ch for defamation. Thats how you handle it. fu*k giving a trife broad any credibility.


Last edited by PEK; 02-05-2009 at 09:54 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #724
celticsdada 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
You know what. I can't lie..It was a hard fought basketball, the most intense game i've seen this season. Hats off to Gasol and Odom, they woke up in the second half. Odom hit a clutch free throws. Our defense was not the same. We played horribly at times. But the refs was a big deal in this game, a lot of questionable calls.

Hoever until someone dethrone us in. May WE STILL THE CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!.
 9 years ago '07        #725
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 2552 2552
 Jersey826 said:
With the way Kobe r*pes teams night in/night out I'd say no.

And on to our regularly scheduled programming:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



KO-PAU!



-W/out Bynum

-second night of a back to back

-Missing half our free throws

Still got the W.
i will say this is LA's most impressive win of the yr... beating the C's at home, w/out bynum, missing FT's, the bench wasn't great (minus farmar), and kobe didn't have the best game (but made em when it mattered)

i think its a guarantee that LA will be in the finals. if they play any harder than they did tonite when they're in the finals, they'll beat boston in 6

great game by both teams tho...
 9 years ago '07        #726
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18105 18105
Jesus, 32 pages
 9 years ago '05        #727
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 PEK said:
This is why I lost respect for Kobe. He is a fu*king beast on the court and I supported him hru this case, but look at this fu*king statement. If he didn't r*pe her, why concede? She tried to ruin him and his family. Under no circumstance do you let a bi*ch off the hook for that. Either A. He was innocent or B. he paid the bi*ch off. Probably both. Either way he lost my respect with this sh*t.

I remember a bi*ch tried to accuse Chris Webber and Juwan Howard of r*pe. After they were cleared Howard sued that bi*ch for defamation. Thats how you handle it. fu*k giving a trife broad any credibility.
Why would you sue someone that doesnt even have any money? And I am pretty sure he did not want to concede over that but that was a statement that his lawyers and reps wanted him to say, I bet he wanted to throw her under the bus about that, but they didnt want to do after all the stuff that was going on.
 9 years ago '06        #728
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 314 314
Great win for the Lakers. They needed this big time.
 9 years ago '07        #729
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18105 18105
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '08        #730
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,052 | Props total: 4175 4175
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Why would you sue someone that doesnt even have any money? And I am pretty sure he did not want to concede over that but that was a statement that his lawyers and reps wanted him to say, I bet he wanted to throw her under the bus about that, but they didnt want to do after all the stuff that was going on.
It's the principle. Let that bi*ch know dont try me. A bi*ch tries to fu*k up your life and you let her slide? fu*k that! I'd sue that bi*ch for her food stamps. Damn letting it go.
 02-05-2009, 10:04 PM         #731
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
With the way Kobe r*pes teams night in/night out I'd say no.

And on to our regularly scheduled programming:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



KO-PAU!



-W/out Bynum

-second night of a back to back

-Missing half our free throws

Still got the W.
Couldnt agree with you more
 02-05-2009, 10:07 PM         #732
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya thats a foul..... lmfao
 9 years ago '07        #733
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Celts are still the champs, Hope this is the Finals its gonna be a good series
 02-05-2009, 10:10 PM         #734
allstarjock_04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant believe people think Kobe r*ped that bi*ch when she had what 2 other dudes knuckle babies in her undies. Hahaha. And for Kobe not suing her for defamation he was young as hell. He knew he fu*ked up and wasn't, GET THIS, WASN'T found guilty. Case closed you dumb fu*ks who think he r*ped this bi*ch and saying ohhh he lost my respect. If anything he lost respect from his wife get off of it already.


Peace
 02-05-2009, 10:14 PM         #735
allstarjock_04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and BigC the only thing that's even close 2 foul is your bi*ching.


Im out
 02-05-2009, 10:17 PM         #736
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bi*ching? Its so obvious thats a foul, I mean slow it down and you can clearly see why celtic fans are angry about that...

:(
 9 years ago '08        #737
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,052 | Props total: 4175 4175
 allstarjock_04 said:
Cant believe people think Kobe r*ped that bi*ch when she had what 2 other dudes knuckle babies in her undies. Hahaha. And for Kobe not suing her for defamation he was young as hell. He knew he fu*ked up and wasn't, GET THIS, WASN'T found guilty. Case closed you dumb fu*ks who think he r*ped this bi*ch and saying ohhh he lost my respect. If anything he lost respect from his wife get off of it already.


Peace
And whats the excuse for him saying she didn't find it consensual? STFU dumb a.ss. He could have said "no comment I cant speak about the case", but he chose to admit he r*ped her.
 02-05-2009, 10:20 PM         #738
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
And whats the excuse for him saying she didn't find it consensual? STFU dumb a.ss. He could have said "no comment I cant speak about the case", but he chose to admit he r*ped her.
because she obviously didn't find it consensual if she was tryna take him to court in the first place. Do u understand how you sound?? He didn't admit it hes saying she feels it isn't. Id hate to see you n*ggas defend yourselves in court.
 9 years ago '04        #739
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
how did a thread about the game turn into the r*pe case that is 4+ years old?
people shouldnt be in the sports section if they cant stay on topic.


but boston fans, you better stop smokeweed101 from making jinx threads, hes fu*king your team up all by himself.


Last edited by famoussasjohn; 02-05-2009 at 10:22 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #740
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18105 18105
 -BigC- said:
My bi*ching? Its so obvious thats a foul, I mean slow it down and you can clearly see why celtic fans are angry about that...

:(

[pic - click to view]



wheres the foul dumbass?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
62 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy