Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #681
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
 hbk83 said:
I dont care what anybody says.. Doc and big baby glen davis lost this fu*king game..... dumbass.. its almost like they were experimenting
Lol @ dat fatass n*gga pulling up like he part of the offense...
 9 years ago '06        #682
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
 Bkjj11 said:
All these haters hating, ya got 10 losses, yea that's still good but we still givin that bulls team a run 4 tha money

Btw fu*k u reggie miller, stay jealous of kobe, u pus*y, don't make me go get ya sister to beat ya a.ss haha

yup cuz im sure yall will have no problem going 30-1 from here on out just to tie that team.

you would have to go get cheryl, since reggie already owned kobe:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #683
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
Sloppy game on both sides.....when the playoffs come i expect both of these teams to be much more crisp on the offensive side of the ball...and cut down on the turnovers....

good game tho
 9 years ago '04        #684
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4

but in all seriousness good game celts....for real this time, kthx
 02-05-2009, 10:28 PM         #685
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
they should be used to bynum being tissue paper, and yall always claim to be the deepest team around so yall should be good right this was also the 1st good team yall played in a good while.
Bynum makes a huge a.ss difference though with this team. Especially against the C's.

Look at all the easy shots they got around the basket in the 1st and then again in the 3rd.

Damn good game though..
 9 years ago '07        #686
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0

i knew there was going to be a boston hate thread, and a laker hate thread right after the game
 9 years ago '05        #687
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
kobe got em in ot by nailing not 1, but 2 3's
nah i know that..im not a kobe hater at all. im just sick of 1000 anti celtic threads. kobe is the man
 9 years ago '04        #688
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 DPGUNIT said:
great game. hats off to the celts for a good one.

im bullsh*ttin fu*k them kneegrows

:dancingcool:
DPG, what up my dude...i know u seen this sh*t
 02-05-2009, 10:30 PM         #689
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause Doc ain't sh*t without the big 3..
 9 years ago '05        #690
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
ray allen isnt clutch but he has a bunch of game winners and a bonified hall of famer

smfh @ dumb a.ss threads on bx
 9 years ago '08        #691
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
He did r*pe her. He even admitted it. If she didn't find it consensual then it's r*pe. Check his statement after charges were dropped.

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."
 9 years ago '06        #692
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 DPGUNIT said:

:cooter:
 9 years ago '04        #693
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
if lakers stuck the ft's it woulda been a blow out

if kg didn't foul out the celts woulda had more options

who gives a fu*k, its a 1pt win in OT by the best two teams in the league

are u bi*ches NBA fans or just into your team?

i live for dope games like that
 9 years ago '07        #694
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 DPGUNIT said:

Haha. I was but then I

fu*k boston.

LAKERS>>>>>boston
 9 years ago '06        #695
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 jj01 said:
you would have to go get cheryl, since reggie already owned kobe:applause:
with his rings right??
 9 years ago '05        #696
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 PEK said:
He did r*pe her. He even admitted it. If she didn't find it consensual then it's r*pe. Check his statement after charges were dropped.

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."
ya.....And thats why her underwear had 2 different dudes sperm on there huh? She knew what she was doing And that statement doesnt mean anything at all. There are plenty of ppl that different for anything and then change up to save face.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-05-2009 at 10:36 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #697
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Lakers!
 02-05-2009, 10:34 PM         #698
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:

that doesn't mean hes admitting he r*ped her.
 9 years ago '04        #699
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 casper said:
DPG, what up my dude...i know u seen this sh*t
im good fam, tryna be humble about this W but its bittersweet @ the same time

9 years ago '07        #700
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Fisher foul Ray from the back...enough said. Ray Allen is as clutch as God could be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy