Did Lil Wayne just call Baby, Daddy? lol

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

15 years ago '04        #26
Stimulate_uk 
space
space
$1,236   Props total: 0 0
 Krazy K said
Baby can't be that much older than Wayne.

you sh*ttin me???? i bet baby is like damn near 40

15 years ago '04        #27
Reck 187 
space
space
$730   Props total: 0 0
 JsunBristow said
I'm sitting here watching the source awards, with Wayne peforming "go Dj"...i swaer he just said, "where my daddy at, were baby at?".....I understand him calling the birdman a mentor, or even father figure....but daddy?.......lol...who's your daddy?
he has been callin Baby, Daddy for awhile, this aint new

15 years ago '04        #28
R-iZZy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,150   Props total: 867 867
man... how can he not see Baby as a dad? Baby took him when Wayne had nothin'... his biological father got k*lled (Wayne still shows love for Rabbit with that "Everything" joint).

and not only did Baby raise Weezy when he was a lil kid... he got him in the fu*kin rap game. look at Wayne's life now. have you seen his fu*kin' house? have you seen how popular he is around the southern hoods? man, i'd call Baby whatever he wants me to call him, for that!

12-02-2004, 11:03 AM         #29
TaXeS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
they don't know bout da dirty south...

15 years ago '04        #30
Steve-0 
space
space
$313   Props total: 3 3
it wasnt that funny. if u ever listen to any lil wayne or baby songs they have together...lil wayne is baby's "son"

15 years ago '04        #31
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,065   Props total: 48 48
hes been sayin that since lights out, after his dad died. the only thing that got a probkem is when he kissed baby on the lips, that sh*t was weird.

12-03-2004, 03:37 PM         #32
lilward  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
They aint kiss in da mouff muffucaaaaaaa it was the cheek as if a mob boss might kiss one of their a*sociates when they meet or summin

12-03-2004, 10:20 PM         #33
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
^ yeah only gay a*s baby ain't no Don

07-19-2006, 01:53 PM         #34
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 LiquidSwordz718 said
jadakiss calls dudes "daddy" also.....he'll be like "what up daddy, whats good".....or something like that

gay a*s sh*t...

13 years ago '06        #35
Dtowns_Answer  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$1,467   Props total: 70 70
 Ateace3 said
hes been sayin that since lights out, after his dad died. the only thing that got a probkem is when he kissed baby on the lips, that sh*t was weird.

man that sh*t wasnt weird

it was gay

07-19-2006, 01:59 PM         #36
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 JsunBristow said
I'm sitting here watching the source awards, with Wayne peforming "go Dj"...i swaer he just said, "where my daddy at, were baby at?".....I understand him calling the birdman a mentor, or even father figure....but daddy?.......lol...who's your daddy?

baby might as well be his daddy. he took care of him since he was a lil kid. he helped him and his mama out when wayne first got wit cash money.

07-19-2006, 02:36 PM         #37
Playboysoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
didnt lil wayne and baby kiss on the lips???

07-19-2006, 02:59 PM         #38
BZ-B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
That's basically his daddy, Baby raised him since wayne was in his teens, hence the track"stuntin' like my daddy"?

07-19-2006, 03:00 PM         #39
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 BZ-B said
That's basically his daddy, Baby raised him since wayne was in his teens, hence the track"stuntin' like my daddy"?

before his teens. i think he was like 10

13 years ago '04        #40
TwinCaliber2kz  10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,338   Props total: 3684 3684
yeah he did say dat sh*t

13 years ago '04        #41
LilKray  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,304   Props total: 2 2
I thought Rabbit was his stepfather

07-19-2006, 03:09 PM         #42
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 LilKray said
I thought Rabbit was his stepfather

he is. his real daddy either died or left. i dont kno

13 years ago '04        #43
space
space
i don't care... if dis n*gga Baby Has Been Like A father to dat n*gga,which one of ya'll grown a*s n*ggaz gon come out on stage on some,"where my daddy at" like a lil infant a*s n*gga,and kiss ya pops on da mouf on some sh*t like u do dat sh*t daily.... datz not whassup... especially for somebody who sposed to be a hood n*gga... most hood n*ggaz don't even got fathers,& if they did,u think they'd bein doin sh*t like dat?!...... get ya mind right... i bet if dat was a NY n*gga... nah,i ain't even gonna take it there... dis n*gga weezy iz wack... datz how i feel

Last edited by TwinCaliber2kz; 07-19-2006 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: just fixin da truth :blunt:

07-19-2006, 08:13 PM         #44
Boywonder89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 Artifacts said
he always call Baby his Pa.. sh*t he kissed him on 106 and Park

Yo when was this?

07-19-2006, 08:29 PM         #45
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
now that i think of it....when baby kiss lil wayne that sh*t wass stupid as hell.....but are yall tryna say they gay? what is the point of going on about this sh*t. its been like 4 years already. i guess the wierd but what else can we say about it that hasnt already been said?

07-19-2006, 08:36 PM         #46
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
sh*t is homo to me

13 years ago '04        #47
space
space
i mean,dat sh*t iz just real funny to me... i see ya'll agree,so why iz dis n*gga still so well respected,just cuz he's almost nice?... why his hood passed ain't revoked.... dis n*gga got ya'll so brain washed... ya'll don't see da bullsh*t,he doin datz his step pops!.... nah,i can't get wit dat... and yes it has been a minute,i forgot to about it,to tell u da truth,but i neva listened to da n*gga... but it's from all da sh*t accumulated... dat n*gga iz kinda funny and trina ain't even fine no more.... damn i feel like a hater...lol.... i ain't hatin though,i'm just airin it out

07-19-2006, 08:49 PM         #48
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
i was laughin when i saw the sh*t myself. it look like he kissed him on the cheek to me. but that aint got sh*t to do wit him rappin and just because he that nice i let that sh*t slide. plus thats his step daddy

07-19-2006, 08:50 PM         #49
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
damn i was always under the impression that Baby was his real dad, the way Wayne looks up to him

13 years ago '04        #50
space
space
there iz still a possibility that,dat n*gga might be gay... i can't rule it out... but whateva for da n*gga to me... he gon get exposed one day

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+156online now  23
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
127 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  19
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
2019 Hyundai Ioniq electric $999 down, $79 for 36 months lease
77 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  3
Oct 12 - 4 dead, 3 injured in shooting in Brooklyn