Feb 4 - Intelligent Life Could Be Thriving On 40,000 Planets

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2009, 04:26 PM         #141
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
How is it not a contradiction? You've said that anyone's guess is as good as the next person's, but that yours is more logical.
in my opinion!!!!..damn ur fukin slow..

the point is that no ones guess on this issue can be "proven" an opinion or guess is typically emotion based..

you have to beleive something about it so thats what i beleive.. what do you beleive... tie science into the orgin of existence.. do that for me please and i'll send u a cookie
 9 years ago '06        #142
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 Lucifer said:
Wrong.

Interesting...i scoured the article and i found no mention of how this could happen naturally, my understanding of the finding is that this was fabricated RNA in which they isolated a certain aspect of it. Still interesting, but not evolutionarily feasible. Seeing as though we created it in a lab under strictly controlled conditions. But its kinda cool to see it replicate itself i guess.

But of course your going to get desired results when you stack the odds in your favor...kind of like the article that started this thread. If the person who conducted this experiment would have used more than the minimum requirements for life, and included all the factors that keep us alive on this planet, his numbers would have been much lower. Its interesting to see what the numbers are with the minimum reuirements, but we should also be objective and add more and more factors to see how much the number dwindles.

Last edited by champ; 02-06-2009 at 04:34 PM..
 02-06-2009, 04:29 PM         #143
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I've gotten the point of what you've written, as far as I can tell. That's all I have to go by since I'm not in your head. It's not my fault if you can't explain yourself adequately.
you fail because your pride doesn't allow you to deviate from your level of comfortability... jus giv up
 9 years ago '04        #144
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
[QUOTE=Shaolin_Bees;13321976]

Astrophysicist Duncan Forgan created a computer programme that collated all the data on the 330 or so planets known to man and worked out what proportion would have conditions suitable for life.

[pic - click to view]

See, sh*t like this makes me skeptical... I now think that this guy is just a.ssuming, and has no evidence to say there is ANY life on these planets, only that there COULD be...

Nevertheless, I was interested enough to come in and read, so THANKS! lol...
 9 years ago '04        #145
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 KazzMatiK said:

the point is that no ones guess on this issue can be "proven" an opinion or guess is typically emotion based..

you have to beleive something about it so thats what i beleive.. what do you beleive... tie science into the orgin of existence.. do that for me please and i'll send u a cookie
I see what the problem is now. Logic isn't just belief, emotion, opinion, logic has rules, it adds validity to an argument, so when you said your explanation was more logical, that would mean that every guess is not just as good as the next. That's where the contradiction is, but if it's just what you want to believe, then there's no contradiction with your other statement.

Last edited by HHS; 02-06-2009 at 04:35 PM..
 02-06-2009, 04:42 PM         #146
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I see what the problem is now. Logic isn't just belief, emotion, opinion, logic has rules, it adds validity to an argument, so when you said your explanation was more logical, that would mean that every guess is not just as good as the next. That's where the contradiction is, but if it's just what you want to believe, then there's no contradiction with your other statement.
aite i get what your saying... but logic can be personal as in someones own reasoning... its sounded like i was comparing by saying my logic is more logical... i was i 'm just saying it can't be proven due to the topic
 02-06-2009, 04:43 PM         #147
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
I'm the moron? And you believe there are other galaxies, and life on other planets... with no fu*king proof or evidence... but some stupid scientific mathematical equations that can come to some astronomical number that gives a .00000001 percent chance of life on other planets... but i'm the moron...

Get a shot gun, c*ck it back, put it right under your chin, and pull the trigger.
No proof of other galaxies?
 9 years ago '04        #148
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 KazzMatiK said:
aite i get what your saying... but logic can be personal as in someones own reasoning... its sounded like i was comparing by saying my logic is more logical... i was i 'm just saying it can't be proven due to the topic
I agree that at this point it can't be proven, our current limitations seem to prevent that.

Last edited by HHS; 02-06-2009 at 04:49 PM..
 02-06-2009, 04:50 PM         #149
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:

You don´t have to beleive something, You can be an Agnostic.
 02-06-2009, 04:53 PM         #150
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da One said:
tru.. but people need more of a sense of purpose for direction
 02-06-2009, 05:10 PM         #151
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da One said:
You fence sitting fu*k up. There is no such thing as Agnostic.

Agnosticism is simply a f*g**t sector of Atheism.
 02-06-2009, 05:21 PM         #152
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Do I have to go back and quote your stupid a.ss??? YES, you voiced your opinion as fact. How many times in this thread have you said "Life outside of earth doesn't exist" Idiot....

so that proves the existence of God huh??? which God??? how many Gods has creation been attributed to???

haha, humans are far from perfect...

science surrounds you everywhere... Science made the computer which you are using to bash it...

forget it... you're a crazy religious freak... bye

Damn you idiots read what you want to read, crop what you want, and then try to make your argument.

Me saying "Life doesnt exist outside of earth" = MY OPINION!

Humans far from perfect = Really?

And read what i said about science when i had to be more direct. I said some science is relevant. But space science is bullsh*t.

And I'm a religious freak? yet i havent been to church in like 10 years, and I couldnt find my bible to save my life. But i'm a relgious freak... Right! Not once did I come in hear preaching religion. I said I believe in God, and then i confirmed that my religious background is Christian.

Learn to READ you dumb fu*k, and dont read a line, and get mad and the go on a rant campaign a**hole.. You think disecting my post to add your 1cent here and your 1 cent here.. makes you look smart or cool.

Everything in the world proves the existence of God. oxygen, gravity, the planet, the people on the planet, the animals... are all proof of God. And like Kazzmatic tried to explain to you dumb a.sses, science just explains all that is on the earth and then those same sciences can explain what is outside of the earth "IF THERE IS ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE EARTH" not counting the stars, the sun, the moon and that sh*t.

Shaolin_Bees said:

Humans are DEFINITELY not perfect f*g**t. We are just well adapted to the environment around us, for the most part. You put a n*gga on the moon, and he'll die.
Humans are perfect... Thats why humans dont talk from their toes, and see out there a.ss. Idiot. You put a n*gga on the moon and he'll die.. Oh my god that was so complex of you.. No sh*t if you put a n*gga on the moon he will die, hence why humans arent born on the fu*king moon. Hence why the moon is millions and millions of miles away from the earth, because a fu*king human shouldnt be on the moon in the first place... What the fu*k would a human be doing on the moon, looking for bread? looking for milk?

You obviously don't understand what science is capable of. General Relativity can damn near precisely calculate just about every celestial body in space.
I know exactly why science is capable of..

Every post you have made is contradiction in it self. You don't trust empirical data, because you believe science is bullsh*t, yet there is not a single piece of evidence on this fu*king planet that even remotely gives hope that that god/s exist. Moreover, you bash science and hard evidence at full force, but you keep the imaginary d*ck in your mouth...
None of my post have been contradictions... i'm still on the same sh*t and it is "THAT I Internet Handle A.O.™ does not believe there is life outside of earth" Where have I contradicted my stance? And your pathetic life is a evidence that god exist... How did you come to be are you a science experiment? are we all science experiments... You know God gave us free will for reasons like this. So we can come to our own conclusions of whats around us. Who made your brain? who made your heart? Cause as far as i'm concerned your father donated his sperm, so your hideous mother could breed you. And science can explain how you were created over the 9 months you spent in your moms womb. But who gave your mom the ability to have that womb, milk in her brea$t to brea$t feed you, who put the sperm in your sperm donors sack, so your mother can go to the clinic and inject her self. Where did all this sh*t come from? Even if you believe in the BIG BANG, who created these galaxies? Who did it? If not God. It wasnt a fu*king scientist. That right there is your evidence of God's existence.

[pic - click to view]

I am almost certain you'd answer the same way since you won't trust any mathematical data that shows the size of the moon.

The smart scientist lover, so fu*king smart, that he didnt know you cant post pics in the Daily Bugle... Thats how smart you are.

EPIC Fail!
 02-06-2009, 05:29 PM         #153
Wheresitat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there will be wars upon wars in this great galaxy
 02-06-2009, 05:46 PM         #154
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You fence sitting fu*k up. There is no such thing as Agnostic.

Agnosticism is simply a f*g**t sector of Atheism.
yep, ur right. I´ll send u fu*king trophy next week. :agreement6::agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #155
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 r a n c i d said:
[/SIZE]

fukkin f*g**t
 9 years ago '07        #156
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 DeyJockinMySwag said:
WRONG!!!

rancid starts arguments with ANYBODY and EVERYBODY

hes some lame a.ss brit who flaunts his intelligence to get attention
the term for him here in the US would be "herb"
 02-07-2009, 07:50 AM         #157
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Your leading a fallacy my friend. Your twisting bible text to prove your point.

Now just cause i believe in God. I wont say there arent things i dont question. Like "Thou shall not k!ll" but then the bible speaks on war, and k!lling.

So yes there are things in the bible that one can loop to fit its claim.

But my point is... THERE IS NO PROOF of life or intelligent life on other planets...

Theres only "HINTS" and "PROBABILITY" and "THERES SOMETHING MORE OUT THERE"

andall that is fine.. when its proven i'll be a believer too.

But just like scientist and athiest dont want to believe in God cause they dont see him or what not.

I dont believe in life outside of earth til i see it... Til its concrete.

Do you see where i'm coming from?

I'm not telling people dont believe in this and believe in that.. but these idiots like Rancid and the other sheep start calling me moron, and what not. I just want proof..

And scrambling radio frequencies doesnt give proof... like i said before there are fu*king HUMAN beings that cant talk english, you think aliens are tapping into our radio frequencies to hear the new 50 cent song, or to prevent nuclear war...
I think you're missing my point.

I listed the bible quotes with reference to show that the religious book is full of inconsistancies, contradictions, and just plain wrong information. You say space science is BS because you believe it lacks proof of it's claims, but you seemed to have no problem believing in a god that has zero emperical proof of existance. I found it kind of ironic that someone who is adamant about proof would believe something intangible as god.

As far as life outside of Earth, we are basically in our infancy when it comes to space exploration. In the past, people believed the world was flat and you could fall off the face of the world by travelling too far out to the seas. With technological advance we now know that is not the case. Same as the position of the Earth regarding our solar system. At one time we believed the Earth was the center of the solar system with everything revolving around the Earth including the Sun. Again we now know this is not true. We've found out that Earth is not in the center of the Universe, Galaxy or even our solar system.

What my point is, until we have the techonology to explore and find proof all we have are ideas. Just like Copernicus had an idea that was proven with facts later, who kows what we will be able to prove with future technology. But to discount all possibilities of life outside of Earth simply because we can't prove now would not only be wreckless but quite frankly stupid.

You can not put limitations of the Universe or the possibilities within it simply based on our limited knowledge and technology.

Our ignorance has nothing to do with what is possible, but our ignorance will hinder our abilities to find out what is possible.
 9 years ago '05        #158
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
this is like trying to reason with someone who thinks 2+2=3 as far as the existence of other galaxies go....
 02-08-2009, 11:52 AM         #159
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
the term for him here in the US would be "herb"
Considering over there in the US you can't pronounce a simple word like "herb", i highly doubt it.

Surely you mean "'erb"
 9 years ago '07        #160
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
haha makes you wonder if there is another guy on another planet like me sitting on his computer reading somthing like this and thinking about getting some alien bi*chez :D
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy