Feb 4 - Intelligent Life Could Be Thriving On 40,000 Planets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2009, 03:25 PM         #121
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't think I said anything about science explaining how and why everything came to be. Of course science has no place trying to prove that God doesn't exist, it's pointless, and "God exists" isn't a testable hypothesis. The claim that someone had to create the laws of the universe is completely specious though.
you didn't say anything about it but its where the source of the discussion is derived from..

its more logical to conceive that an intelligent being did crete the laws that govern existence.. what else would.. but you can say that how did the inteligent being come about how knows.. you can't say.. you really can't say anything about the true orgin of the universe which is why people should respect what any individual wants to beleive...

because there "guess" as it can only by characterized is as good as any one elses

the entire disscussion is pointless unless its just one person acknoleging another person guess

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 03:32 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #122
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Ask yourself this simple question: Why, when you read the Bible, are you not left in awe? Why doesn't a book written by an omniscient being leave you with a sense of wonder and amazement? If you are reading a book written by the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving creator of the universe, wouldn't you expect to be stunned by the brilliance, the clarity and the wisdom of the author? Would you not expect each new page to intoxicate you with its incredible prose and its spectacular insight? Wouldn't you expect the author to tell us things that scientists have not been able to discover yet?

Yet, when we open the Bible and actually read it, we find it is nothing like that at all. Instead of leaving us in awe, it leaves us dumbfounded by all of the nonsense and backwardness that it contains. If you read what the Bible actually says, you find that the Bible is ridiculous. The examples shown above barely scratch the surface of the Bible's numerous problems. If we are honest with ourselves, it is obvious that an "all-knowing" God had absolutely nothing to do with this book.

The reason why the Bible contains so much nonsense is because God is imaginary. The Bible is a book written thousands of years ago by primitive men. A book that advocates senseless murder, slavery and the oppression of women has no place in our society today.
 9 years ago '04        #123
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 KazzMatiK said:
its more logical to conceive that an intelligent being did crete the laws that govern existence.. what else would.. but you can say that how did the inteligent being come about how knows.. you can't say.. you really can't say anything about the true orgin of the universe which is why people should respect what any individual wants to beleive...

because there "guess" as it can only by characterized is as good as any one elses
If you can't say anything about the true origin of the universe, why are you saying there has to have been an intelligent being that created the laws that govern existence? How is that more logical? You've offered no logic to support that claim.
 02-06-2009, 03:43 PM         #124
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
Imagine that we are good friends. One day we are talking:

[B]Me: Wow, you will not believe this new book I've been reading!

You: What's it about?

Me: It is a manual for living a better life. It is also a guide to creating a better society for ourselves and our children. It has changed my life!

You: That sounds like an important book. Who wrote it?

Me: The author is supposed to be the smartest person in the universe.

You: That's amazing -- if the author is the smartest person in the universe, the book must be absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to see it. Do you have a copy with you?

Me: Hey wanna know how we all got here

You: Sure lay it on me i been wondering for a hot minute!!

me: Look Homie splice... there was this huge infinite vastness of nothing rite.. and a liiiiitttlle tiny hot and condense particle..

You: Wait where did the Particle come from..

ME: SHUT UP

ME: so the particle got hot.... reaallly hot.. then BOOOMMM!!!

You: WOW!!

Me : Then Approximately 10−37 seconds into the expansion, a phase transition caused a cosmic inflation, during which the universe grew exponentially. I GOT THAT FROM WIKIPEDIA

YOU: BOY YOUR SMART..

ME: I know..i mean we don't even completly know how our brain that we use to come up with this stuff works yet we know something happened 13 billion years ago down to less than a billionth of a second

YOU: I LOVE SCIENCE

ME: ME TO SON ME TOOOO
 02-06-2009, 03:47 PM         #125
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
If you can't say anything about the true origin of the universe, why are you saying there has to have been an intelligent being that created the laws that govern existence? How is that more logical? You've offered no logic to support that claim.
Your again missing the point ... I'm saying there is no """guess"" about the origination of existence that is more logical than any other it can't be debated...

everyones opinion is equal.. because its only a guess.. thats why science stops and God begins..

im telling you to make up your own answer..
 02-06-2009, 03:47 PM         #126
DeyJockinMySwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:

me: Look Homie splice... there was this huge infinite vastness of nothing rite.. and a liiiiitttlle tiny hot and condense particle..

lol, shut up
 9 years ago '07        #127
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:

You: Sure lay it on me i been wondering for a hot minute!!

ME: so the particle got hot.... reaallly hot.. then BOOOMMM!!!

You: WOW!!

Me : Then Approximately 10−37 seconds into the expansion, a phase transition caused a cosmic inflation, during which the universe grew exponentially. I GOT THAT FROM WIKIPEDIA

YOU: BOY YOUR SMART..

ME: I know..i mean we don't even completly know how our brain that we use to come up with this stuff works yet we know something happened 13 billion years ago down to less than a billionth of a second

YOU: I LOVE SCIENCE

ME: ME TO SON ME TOOOO
I have no idea what you are attempting here, but it was a total failure.
 02-06-2009, 03:49 PM         #128
DeyJockinMySwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
ur a total failure, just shutup
 9 years ago '04        #129
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 irhabi007 said:
I cannot view YouTube @ work, but does that video basiclly sum up what my post stated?
We're a tiny spec in this massive universe, and that its ignorant to a.ssume we're alone? Yes
 02-06-2009, 03:50 PM         #130
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
your an idiot.. really..

You believe science explains everyhing??

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 DeyJockinMySwag said:
ur a total failure, just shutup
...and you are totally an Alias that will soon be banned...
 9 years ago '04        #132
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
Your again missing the point ... I'm saying there is no """guess"" about the origination of existence that is more logical than any other it can't be debated...

everyones opinion is equal.. because its only a guess.. thats why science stops and God begins..

im telling you to make up your own answer..
I'm not missing the point, you're contradicting yourself.
 02-06-2009, 04:01 PM         #133
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
This is my origianal statment

Originally Posted by KazzMatiK

HHS said:

what i'm saying is thats what i believe because thats my best guess... there is no answer... ur fukin slow if u didn't get that

what do u believe because a guess is as good as it gets.. to me my belief is more logical.. because i want it to be.. science in terms of what science is can't explain the orgin of existence nothing can...

but imma believe what i believe and respect what anyone else chooses to believe...

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #134
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
This is my origianal statment

Originally Posted by KazzMatiK

what i'm saying is thats what i believe because thats my best guess... there is no answer... ur fukin slow if u didn't get that
"its more logical to conceive"

"because there "guess" as it can only by characterized is as good as any one elses"

^contradiction, is that clear enough for you?
 02-06-2009, 04:10 PM         #135
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
 HHS said:
"its more logical to conceive"

"because there "guess" as it can only by characterized is as good as any one elses"

^contradiction, is that clear enough for you?
so are you reading the full context of the message are do you read the first sentence of everybook or article and make your judgement...

the begining isn't the conclusion hence the order ... read the full thought , if thats the only message i meant portray thats the only thing i would have typed...

this is what we call comprehension...its just lik 2nd grade...

again your missing the POINT..i think its hopeless for you... you don't read for some strange reason...

so lets skip that guy...

WHATS YOUR GUESS?? im pretty sure you don't have one you seem closed minded.

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #136
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
so are you reading the full context of the message are do you read the first sentence of everybook or article and make your judgement...

the begining isn't the conclusion hence the order ... read the full thought , if thats the only message i meant portray thats the only thing i would have typed...

this is what we call comprehension...its just lik 2nd grade...

again your missing the POINT..i think its hopeless for you... you don't read for some strange reason...

so lets skip that guy...

WHATS YOUR GUESS??
Your writing is sh*tty, but I don't think I've had any trouble comprehending what you've written. I was only pointing out your contradicting statements. I'm not into making baseless guesses, I don't see the point. What purpose would that serve?

Last edited by HHS; 02-06-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 02-06-2009, 04:17 PM         #137
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Your writing is sh*tty, but I don't think I've had any trouble comprehending what you've written. I was only pointing out your contradicting statements.
Nah you obviously don't get it otherwise you would know that wasn't a contridition..t*ts called context dumbass... but answer the question...

you can't pick a statement from a paragraph thats only valid with the full thought and call it a contridiction.... which shows you fail to fully comprehend the point

answer the question whats your guess??
 9 years ago '04        #138
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
Nah you obviously don't get it otherwise you would know that wasn't a contridition..t*ts called context dumbass... but answer the question...

you can't pick a statement from a paragraph thats only valid with the full thought and call it a contridiction.... which shows you fail to fully comprehend the point

answer the question whats your guess??
How is it not a contradiction? You've said that anyone's guess is as good as the next person's, but that yours is more logical.
 02-06-2009, 04:21 PM         #139
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Your writing is sh*tty, but I don't think I've had any trouble comprehending what you've written. I was only pointing out your contradicting statements. I'm not into making baseless guesses, I don't see the point. What purpose would that serve?
you don't see the point... at least you admit that you don't see the point of what im saying to you.... If I where you i would call what you just did a contridiction seeing that you say you got the point now you don't..hopefully u understand that point
 9 years ago '04        #140
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
you don't see the point... at least you admit that you don't see the point of what im saying to you.... If I where you i would call what you just did a contridiction seeing that you say you got the point now you don't..hopefully u understand that point
I've gotten the point of what you've written, as far as I can tell. That's all I have to go by since I'm not in your head. It's not my fault if you can't explain yourself adequately.

Last edited by HHS; 02-06-2009 at 04:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago