Feb 4 - Intelligent Life Could Be Thriving On 40,000 Planets

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
Thread meet God, God meet the ppl in this thread...

[pic - click to view]

02-06-2009, 02:33 PM         #102
DeyJockinMySwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=A.O.ô;13329474]Really... Thats why i got a 3.3 GPA... Congrats to that...

Your leading a fallacy my friend. Your twisting bible text to prove your point.

Now just cause i believe in God. I wont say there arent things i dont question. Like "Thou shall not k!ll" but then the bible speaks on war, and k!lling.

So yes there are things in the bible that one can loop to fit its claim.

But my point is... THERE IS NO PROOF of life or intelligent life on other planets...

Theres only "HINTS" and "PROBABILITY" and "THERES SOMETHING MORE OUT THERE"

andall that is fine.. when its proven i'll be a believer too.

But just like scientist and athiest dont want to believe in God cause they dont see him or what not.

I dont believe in life outside of earth til i see it... Til its concrete.

Do you see where i'm coming from?

I'm not telling people dont believe in this and believe in that.. but these idiots like Rancid and the other sheep start calling me moron, and what not. I just want proof..

i agree with you on this one
 02-06-2009, 02:42 PM         #103
DeyJockinMySwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
as if it was fact, which is the problem.... if you didn't do that, I doubt Rancid and others would get on you as hard...
WRONG!!!

rancid starts arguments with ANYBODY and EVERYBODY

hes some lame a.ss brit who flaunts his intelligence to get attention
 02-06-2009, 02:43 PM         #104
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if we were able to achieve that technology, perhaps we would be ready to welcome our far neighbors with the peaceful grace that God has intended for use to act here on earth. I think that God has created other intelligent life forms on other planets, and I donít believe that contradicts the Christian belief that Jesus was only on earth. I believe that Jesus appeared on each planet that needed salvation from sins against God.
hmmm, did he have to die in each planet to???
 9 years ago '04        #105
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 A.O.ô said:
Our life... duh!!!

Were we cooked up in some laboratory and then boom here came human life?

No.

How are we such perfect beings... can science explain that?
We're perfect beings? By what criteria? We're well adapted to this planet's current conditions, and science certainly explains how that happened, you may have heard of evolution? As for the origins of life, science certainly has some ideas about that.

If there was no God, how come the planets orbit around the sun so perfectly.

You think that all this sh*t just happens out of coincdence?

It just so happens that our planet is the perfect distance from the sun so we can live on our planet.
Coincidence? No, humans could have only developed on a planet like this, under the circumstances we did.

Last edited by HHS; 02-06-2009 at 02:47 PM..
 02-06-2009, 02:46 PM         #106
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeyJockinMySwag said:
WRONG!!!

CURSE YOU FOR USING THAT WORD IN REFERENCE TO RANCID... HE"S JUST SOME FAKE GORDON BROWN a.ss TEA AND CRIMPET EATIN EMATIONAL WRECK.... no intelligence there ...none at all
 02-06-2009, 02:49 PM         #107
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
We're perfect beings? By what criteria? We're well adapted to this planet's current conditions, and science certainly explains how that happened, you may have heard of evolution? As for the origins of life, science certainly has some ideas about that.

science explains how things in nature.. in physics work.. not how they came to be.. you guys are missing the point
 02-06-2009, 02:50 PM         #108
DeyJockinMySwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
CURSE YOU FOR USING THAT WORD IN REFERENCE TO RANCID... HE"S JUST SOME FAKE GORDON BROWN a.ss TEA AND CRIMPET EATIN EMATIONAL WRECK.... no intelligence there ...none at all
LMAO haha my bad
 9 years ago '04        #109
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
science explains how things in nature.. in physics work.. not how they came to be.. you guys are missing the point
What point is that?
 02-06-2009, 02:57 PM         #110
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut your condom a.ss up.. i voice my opinion as fact? how, i just stated my opinion. I didnt say "BELIEVE IN GOD YOU STUPID SCIENCE fu*kS" thats not what i said Like you telling me i'm dumb is going to change how i go about living my life. Like I cant fu*king pull up my User Cp and bring up all the times you given me props. come on fam.. just cause your a science geek, and im not dont mean i'm dumb. Just means i dont believe in the fu*kery you do. Thats all. Learn to respect other peoples point of views.
Do I have to go back and quote your stupid a.ss??? YES, you voiced your opinion as fact. How many times in this thread have you said "Life outside of earth doesn't exist" Idiot....

and I've never given you props, I rarely if ever give anybody props or hate...

Our life... duh!!!
so that proves the existence of God huh??? which God??? how many Gods has creation been attributed to???

How are we such perfect beings... can science explain that?
haha, humans are far from perfect...

Just like I dont have to believe in YOUR science. To me it doesnt mean sh*t.
science surrounds you everywhere... Science made the computer which you are using to bash it...

forget it... you're a crazy religious freak... bye
 02-06-2009, 02:58 PM         #111
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeyJockinMySwag said:
WRONG!!!

You joined Boxden 2 days ago. And you know this?

I've got a tenner that says you're one of the racist theists i had banned.

Oh you mad?

You were banned for a reason. Leave this site you fu*king c*nt.
 02-06-2009, 03:01 PM         #112
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
How am i anything like Gordon Brown?

And what the fu*k is a "crimpet" and "emational".

You seem mad little man. I'm the emotional one?

Tell your mother to stop calling, mayne.
 02-06-2009, 03:06 PM         #113
DeyJockinMySwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell your mother to stop calling, mayne.[/QUOTE]

wow, thats the most childish thing ive ever heard, i dont think ive said that since 3rd grade
 02-06-2009, 03:08 PM         #114
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeyJockinMySwag said:

wow, thats the most childish thing ive ever heard, i dont think ive said that since 3rd grade [/QUOTE]

For somebody who knows me so well, you'd have thought that you might have the common sense to realise when i'm taking the piss.

Like i'm ever going to use the word "mayne" in a serious context.

You dosey twat.
 02-06-2009, 03:08 PM         #115
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
What point is that?
the point that science can only explain:
how everything works
but cannot explain how everything came to be

By everything i mean why the how came into effect.

Because science will never be able to prove this they cannot prove God does not exist...

neither can you prove he does... I believe he does... someone had to create the laws that cause there to be temperture, movement, an avenue for any particle to exist...

To prove God doesn't exist you would have to throughly explain the concept of Non existence.. which doesn't exist..
 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM         #116
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooo this dudes arrogance and stupidity is so overwhelming, it is beyond measurement, of epic proportion.

Humans are DEFINITELY not perfect f*g**t. We are just well adapted to the environment around us, for the most part. You put a n*gga on the moon, and he'll die.

You obviously don't understand what science is capable of. General Relativity can damn near precisely calculate just about every celestial body in space.

Every post you have made is contradiction in it self. You don't trust empirical data, because you believe science is bullsh*t, yet there is not a single piece of evidence on this fu*king planet that even remotely gives hope that that god/s exist. Moreover, you bash science and hard evidence at full force, but you keep the imaginary d*ck in your mouth...

[pic - click to view]

I am almost certain you'd answer the same way since you won't trust any mathematical data that shows the size of the moon.
 02-06-2009, 03:13 PM         #117
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
How am i anything like Gordon Brown?

nah dummy he's talking bout yuor lame a.ss comeback.. ur fukin slow
 9 years ago '07        #118
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Drake equation anyone..
 9 years ago '04        #119
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
the point that science can only explain:
how everything works
but cannot explain how everything came to be

By everything i mean why the how came into effect.

Because science will never be able to prove this they cannot prove God does not exist...

neither can you prove he does... I believe he does... someone had to create the laws that cause there to be temperture, movement, an avenue for any particle to exist...

To prove God doesn't exist you would have to throughly explain the concept of Non existence.. which doesn't exist..
I don't think I said anything about science explaining how and why everything came to be. Of course science has no place trying to prove that God doesn't exist, it's pointless, and "God exists" isn't a testable hypothesis. The claim that someone had to create the laws of the universe is completely specious though.
 9 years ago '07        #120
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
Imagine that we are good friends. One day we are talking:

Me: Wow, you will not believe this new book I've been reading!

You: What's it about?

Me: It is a manual for living a better life. It is also a guide to creating a better society for ourselves and our children. It has changed my life!

You: That sounds like an important book. Who wrote it?

Me: The author is supposed to be the smartest person in the universe.

You: That's amazing -- if the author is the smartest person in the universe, the book must be absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to see it. Do you have a copy with you?

Me: Absolutely! I carry it with me everywhere I go! Here, have a look for yourself...

You open the book to a random page, and you find this:

Any of the people of Israel, or of the aliens who reside in Israel, who give any of their offspring to Molech shall be put to death; the people of the land shall stone them to death. I myself will set my face against them, and will cut them off from the people, because they have given of their offspring to Molech, defiling my sanctuary and profaning my holy name. And if the people of the land should ever close their eyes to them, when they give of their offspring to Molech, and do not put them to death, I myself will set my face against them and against their family, and will cut them off from among their people, them and all who follow them in prostituting themselves to Molech.
You are not quite sure what to say. You look at me for a moment.

You: I thought you said that this is written by the most intelligent person in the universe. If we are going to follow what this author says, we have to k!ll half the people in America. We are supposed to k!ll everyone who has cursed his father or mother, everyone who has committed adultery, and every homos3xual.

Me: Well, that's in the old testament, you see. The book is really two books, and the "old" part of the book doesn't really apply.

You: Are you saying that the smartest person in the universe once wanted us to k!ll every adulterer and homos3xual, but then changed his mind? That somehow makes it better? If the "old part" no longer applies, then why did you hand it to me when I asked to see the book?

Me: Well, parts of it do apply.

You: Didn't you just tell me that it doesn't apply?

You open the book to another random page and you find this:

Whoever strikes a person mortally shall be put to death. If it was not premeditated, but came about by an act of God, then I will appoint for you a place to which the k!ller may flee. But if someone wilfully attacks and k!lls another by treachery, you shall take the k!ller from my altar for execution.

Whoever strikes father or mother shall be put to death.

Whoever kidnaps a person, whether that person has been sold or is still held in possession, shall be put to death. Whoever curses father or mother shall be put to death.
Again, you are dumfounded. Here the author of the book is advocating slavery, the branding of slaves, and the wholesale beating of slaves. You are not quite sure what to say. You look at me for a moment.

You: You have to be kidding me. Here the "smartest person in the universe" is telling us that slavery is OK and that we are free to beat our slaves.

You open the book to another random page and you find this:

Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.
You are nearly speechless. But you manage to find your voice.

You: Is this some kind of joke? "I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man." That is totally s3xist! In America, there are millions of female teachers and we have women throughout our corporate and govenment hierarchies. No intelligent person believes that women should be silenced.

You keep opening the book to random pages, and nearly everything you find is utter nonsense. Either it is meaningless, completely irrelevant, disgusting or downright wrong.

If you are a scientist it is even worse, and it starts with the very first line:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth...
That's not true. In the beginning a natural event created the universe as we know it, and the earth did not form until billions of years later. The creation story in Genesis is completely wrong. Simply read Genesis and you can see it. For example, the Bible says that light and darkness are created after the water but before the sun. Everyone knows that the sun came first, then the planet and its rotation (which is what causes light and darkness to occur on a daily basis) and then the water, and this all happened over million of years.

There are many other problems with the Bible:
  1. Man did not come from a handful of dust through some mythological being. Man evolved from other species like every other living thing has for hundreds of millions of years.
  2. The Bible talks about a world-wide flood that covered earth in 5.5 miles of water and k!lled everything, yet we know it never happened. That is clear from the archeolgical record.
  3. There was no tower of Babel where God confounded the languages of mankind.

The list goes on and on. The Bible is nonsense in a thousand different scientific ways.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy