Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2009, 11:53 AM         #81
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucifer said:
Thats real comical.

Prove the existence of god.
u fool jus watch bruce almighty.... Morgan Freeman... these idiots don't no god when they see him
 02-06-2009, 11:55 AM         #82
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I don't think he can grasp that. Infact. I doubt he believe that many planets exist. He probably thinks it's a Science conspiracy
i realized something about you man... ur a bi*ch.. u consistently bi*ch on every thread whether it be about dinosaurs.. pus*y, space, or alien pus*y ur here bi*ching..

what we need to find is a tampoun that can soak up all of your bi*ch juice... that has to be somewher in the universe...

oh yea

ur a bi*ch

hate given cause frankly...i don't like you

... fuk they won't let me hate you again..

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 11:56 AM..
 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM         #83
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ you say he's bi*ching, but in all of that rant you didn't say one thing disproving his claims... seems like you're the one bi*ching here...
 02-06-2009, 12:22 PM         #84
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ you say he's bi*ching, but in all of that rant you didn't say one thing disproving his claims... seems like you're the one bi*ching here...
one ur a f*g.. two.. i don't care about his claims... i actually agree with him... i just think hes a bi*ch and so r u
 02-06-2009, 12:23 PM         #85
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
i realized something about you man... ur a bi*ch.. u consistently bi*ch on every thread whether it be about dinosaurs.. pus*y, space, or alien pus*y ur here bi*ching..

what we need to find is a tampoun that can soak up all of your bi*ch juice... that has to be somewher in the universe...

oh yea

ur a bi*ch

hate given cause frankly...i don't like you

... fuk they won't let me hate you again..
So you keep telling me.

I wonder. If it wasn't for the fact we disagreed, would it still be bi*ching?

Hate given. You c*nt.
 02-06-2009, 12:33 PM         #86
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
So you keep telling me.

I wonder. If it wasn't for the fact we disagreed, would it still be bi*ching?

Hate given. You c*nt.

no no i agree with u on this one..... I jus overall think your a f*g... just an opinion of mine
 02-06-2009, 12:39 PM         #87
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
no no i agree with u on this one..... I jus overall think your a f*g... just an opinion of mine
The feeling is mutual.

I'm sure your feelings arise from other threads where we have disagreed. Regardless of the fact we might agree on this one subject.
 02-06-2009, 12:44 PM         #88
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The feeling is mutual.

I'm sure your feelings arise from other threads where we have disagreed. Regardless of the fact we might agree on this one subject.
no its the fact that you bi*ch alot instead of providing solid facts to support your arguments... u try to push your point of view via emotional rants... thats what females do ...therefor you sir .............................are a bi*ch... by loose difinition

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 12:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #89
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
it's truely believeable, we can not be the only special planet with life. i mean millions of years ago mars was just like the planet earth but suffered it core to cool down until it was unable to do what earth's core does for life to sustain. there are many factors to a living sustainable planet besides the atmosphere. Plus there are planets out there that man has no idea exist, sh*t there is stuff on earth we have not discovered, but the planets we do know are bound to have life. Our sun is a star. so imagin the stars we see in the sky that are millions of years away can have planets orbiting around it with life. Some deep sh*t

Good looks for this article. i get tired of reading hoopla. yes mutha fukaz hoopla lol.

prpz given
 02-06-2009, 01:21 PM         #90
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
i dont think yall get just how special earth's condition is, its not only our atmosphere and perfect distance from the sun that makes life so possible
its also the arrangement of planets around us that has kept major meteor impacts from destroying these livable conditions

i believe that there is somewhere else with life but intelligent life, since it takes time to evolve and develop without major incident, is hard to believe
I disagree with the article because of this reason.

Jupiter protects Earth, Mars, Venus, and Mercury from many objects out there. Not only that, Earth's atmosphere will burn up most near Earth objects rendering most of them non-catastrophic in terms of planet wide extinction. That's rare enough not considering the composition of Earth's atmosphere.

It's not rare to find another planet like Jupiter as they're the most common, but with current technology, most of these planets are so close to their host star that the purpose it could serve is defeated.

I think the whole "habitable zone" thing is bs, simply because if meteors keep coming, it doesn't matter if a planet could have life or not, as it won't simply because of the impacts.
 9 years ago '05        #91
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 A.O.™ said:
Very Not Possible, since according to those same a**holes that tell you sh*t like this, say the earths been around for millions and millions of years. And you think in 300-400 years is when a "so-called" alien will make his way here.

Or our 2 planets clash on some my planet is better than your planet star wars space f!ght?

Face it, we are here on this planet, and this is the only planet with life... How hard is that too understand? sh*t the people from this planet cant get along, what would you think would happen if people from another planet came along, we all going to put our differnces aside and f!ght aliens.
SMH... 300-400 years? You all will see for yourselves within a decade. doubt will no longer exist. You people have no idea what the devastating truth is.

All I can say is "don't say that I didn't warn you" and to prepare yourselves to accept a new fact.

P.S. That female is pretty hot, dude. Digits?
 02-06-2009, 01:42 PM         #92
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
SMH... 300-400 years? You all will see for yourselves within a decade. doubt will no longer exist. You people have no idea what the devastating truth is.

All I can say is "don't say that I didn't warn you" and to prepare yourselves to accept a new fact.

P.S. That female is pretty hot, dude. Digits?

luda06 said:
I disagree with the article because of this reason.

Jupiter protects Earth, Mars, Venus, and Mercury from many objects out there. Not only that, Earth's atmosphere will burn up most near Earth objects rendering most of them non-catastrophic in terms of planet wide extinction. That's rare enough not considering the composition of Earth's atmosphere.

It's not rare to find another planet like Jupiter as they're the most common, but with current technology, most of these planets are so close to their host star that the purpose it could serve is defeated.

I think the whole "habitable zone" thing is bs, simply because if meteors keep coming, it doesn't matter if a planet could have life or not, as it won't simply because of the impacts.

you have to look at the time distance between collisions of cellistial objects such as planets and meteors, the last object of life extinguishing size came through 65 million year ago and k!lled the dinosaurs and most other life on Earth...

Realize that because of jupiters large size it draws large objects into are solar system.. whose to say those objects would have hit earth and not mars.. mars and not neptune... uranus.. or any of the other planets..

i mean theres a billions of planets and solar systems... im sure theres millions of cases where a cellistial body with a larger gravatational pull attracts object from hitting smaller planets just by design.. and im sure theres more than enough cases where these planets or moons are hospitable... theres basically an infinite # of chances for this to happen
 9 years ago '07        #93
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16195 16195
 DHARMA said:
Actually, when it was popular to believe the Earth was flat, the ones that spoke otherwise were 'idiots'. Why does an unproven theory have to be idiotic? Have you got any proof to the contrary?
true true. Like all the people who believe in Jesus when he comes back ranting about how he is jesus they gonna throw him in a crazy house
 9 years ago '07        #94
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Billions of galaxies and billions of stars, and even more billions of stars with planets and even billions of planets that could support life. And if only a few of those billions of planets could support life, and if only a few of those billions of planets could generate intelligent life forms, we would still see billions of planets with potential intelligent life.

Are we so egotistical to believe we are the only intelligent life forms in the universe? I don’t think that God created the vast universe for just one planet with intelligent life. Fortunately, he created such vast distances between such possibilities that it is not likely that we will ever come into contact with such remote chances of intelligent life on other planets at least until we are ready to deal with such an event. Even with the fictional “warp” speeds of our science fiction stories, it is not likely we would encounter other intelligent life forms.

And if we were able to achieve that technology, perhaps we would be ready to welcome our far neighbors with the peaceful grace that God has intended for use to act here on earth. I think that God has created other intelligent life forms on other planets, and I don’t believe that contradicts the Christian belief that Jesus was only on earth. I believe that Jesus appeared on each planet that needed salvation from sins against God.

The Bible tells only of our world and no others. Then again it was written by man, so this makes it more of a history book, leaving a lot of unanswered questions. Humans are to self centered and to believe that we are the only life in all these galaxies is very arogant.

The Bible doesn’t say that God did or did not create more than humans. It's just a story about us. So because we pick up one book about someone, we cannot a.ssume there aren’t others. Although I believe there is other life, I also know that it is very fragile. Everything has to be exactly correct to start life and keep it going. A planets orbit, distance from its sun (if it has one), food, oxygen, atmosphere, and the ability to sustain that long enough to evolve its life into what we are. What we all really are is lucky to be here. Our 90 years of life doesnt even register with the timeline that the universe operates on. If we were to fast forward the life of earth, it would probably be created and destroyed in about one second. a.ssuming this, can we all look out there and really believe we are the only, and most superior beings in all of exsistence? Can we really say that with every distance gaze we give of the night sky, there will never be anything out there also looking up and away? As humans, we should be less arrogant and selfish. Space is a giant project waiting for us to evolve and advance to release its secrets.
 9 years ago '04        #95
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 irhabi007 said:
Billions of galaxies and billions of stars, and even more billions of stars with planets and even billions of planets that could support life. And if only a few of those billions of planets could support life, and if only a few of those billions of planets could generate intelligent life forms, we would still see billions of planets with potential intelligent life.

Are we so egotistical to believe we are the only intelligent life forms in the universe? I don’t think that God created the vast universe for just one planet with intelligent life. Fortunately, he created such vast distances between such possibilities that it is not likely that we will ever come into contact with such remote chances of intelligent life on other planets at least until we are ready to deal with such an event. Even with the fictional “warp” speeds of our science fiction stories, it is not likely we would encounter other intelligent life forms.

And if we were able to achieve that technology, perhaps we would be ready to welcome our far neighbors with the peaceful grace that God has intended for use to act here on earth. I think that God has created other intelligent life forms on other planets, and I don’t believe that contradicts the Christian belief that Jesus was only on earth. I believe that Jesus appeared on each planet that needed salvation from sins against God.

The Bible tells only of our world and no others. Then again it was written by man, so this makes it more of a history book, leaving a lot of unanswered questions. Humans are to self centered and to believe that we are the only life in all these galaxies is very arogant.

The Bible doesn’t say that God did or did not create more than humans. It's just a story about us. So because we pick up one book about someone, we cannot a.ssume there aren’t others. Although I believe there is other life, I also know that it is very fragile. Everything has to be exactly correct to start life and keep it going. A planets orbit, distance from its sun (if it has one), food, oxygen, atmosphere, and the ability to sustain that long enough to evolve its life into what we are. What we all really are is lucky to be here. Our 90 years of life doesnt even register with the timeline that the universe operates on. If we were to fast forward the life of earth, it would probably be created and destroyed in about one second. a.ssuming this, can we all look out there and really believe we are the only, and most superior beings in all of exsistence? Can we really say that with every distance gaze we give of the night sky, there will never be anything out there also looking up and away? As humans, we should be less arrogant and selfish. Space is a giant project waiting for us to evolve and advance to release its secrets.
I posted this on page 2

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw[/media]
 9 years ago '07        #96
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Lucifer said:
I posted this on page 2

I cannot view YouTube @ work, but does that video basiclly sum up what my post stated?
 02-06-2009, 02:09 PM         #97
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look to bring this argument to an end imma just be 4real...

***** rips human face off to reaveal a six eyed two tounged beast with a human lik nose p*nis,,, he opens his mouth to speak in native tounge "@#$* @*(!(HF )@*$ )@(#$ Tommorow at 7pm *($*(@ on EAR()$()******

***dies from oxygen exposure****

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 02-06-2009 at 02:13 PM..
 02-06-2009, 02:14 PM         #98
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
as if it was fact, which is the problem.... if you didn't do that, I doubt Rancid and others would get on you as hard...
shut your condom a.ss up.. i voice my opinion as fact? how, i just stated my opinion. I didnt say "BELIEVE IN GOD YOU STUPID SCIENCE fu*kS" thats not what i said Like you telling me i'm dumb is going to change how i go about living my life. Like I cant fu*king pull up my User Cp and bring up all the times you given me props. come on fam.. just cause your a science geek, and im not dont mean i'm dumb. Just means i dont believe in the fu*kery you do. Thats all. Learn to respect other peoples point of views.

Lucifer said:
Thats real comical.

Prove the existence of god.
Our life... duh!!!

Were we cooked up in some laboratory and then boom here came human life?

No.

How are we such perfect beings... can science explain that?

If there was no God, how come the planets orbit around the sun so perfectly.

You think that all this sh*t just happens out of coincdence?

It just so happens that our planet is the perfect distance from the sun so we can live on our planet.

Come on man, get fu*king serious.

You dont have to believe in God. That dont mean sh*t.

Just like I dont have to believe in YOUR science. To me it doesnt mean sh*t.

Do i believe in billions and billions of galaxies.. No. Is that information relevant in my life.. No. Does other galaxies existing out there help or hinder my life.. No.

Did I come in here Preaching God? No..

I just laughed at believing in life outside of earth... which im entitled to do, since i dont believe there is.

Again when your PROOF surfaces, maybe i will change my view.
 02-06-2009, 02:23 PM         #99
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:

Our life... duh!!!

Were we cooked up in some laboratory and then boom here came human life?

No.

How are we such perfect beings... can science explain that?

If there was no God, how come the planets orbit around the sun so perfectly.

You think that all this sh*t just happens out of coincdence?

It just so happens that our planet is the perfect distance from the sun so we can live on our planet.

Come on man, get fu*king serious.

You dont have to believe in God. That dont mean sh*t.

Just like I dont have to believe in YOUR science. To me it doesnt mean sh*t.

Do i believe in billions and billions of galaxies.. No. Is that information relevant in my life.. No. Does other galaxies existing out there help or hinder my life.. No.

Did I come in here Preaching God? No..

I just laughed at believing in life outside of earth... which im entitled to do, since i dont believe there is.

Again when your PROOF surfaces, maybe i will change my view.
i believe in God but i think you going about it wrong science to me explains how gods world works... fuk a big bang the laws of physics that govern the science that you fuks champions can't explain how things came to be... God offers an explanation...

Where did God Come from... Who knows...

Where did the vacum come from that housed the big bang?? Nobody knows... where did the particle that exploded during the big bang come from.. Who knows...

WHen you start at nothing the only logical next step is nothing.. but sense nothing is illogicall in itself with a conversation conscerning exsitence.. the conversation itself becomes irrelevant...

in other words... to u nerds go get som pus*y and drink som 99 apples...

to n*ggas lik me keep doing what you do belive what u belive and live it up
 9 years ago '07        #100
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
fu*k "the daily mail" i dont trust that sh*t.................i wish this sh*t were true but i'll go with my instincts and say this article is all fantasy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago