Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2009, 08:13 AM         #61
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
what makes you think we are the only life in the entire universe? just because we havent found it doesnt mean it isnt there...
Have you even reead my posts? I'm saying quite the fu*king opposite.
 9 years ago '06        #62
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 Lucifer said:
Who said anything DNA, I was referring to simplistic replicators. RNA.
messenger RNA copies sections of the DNA helix and sends it to out into the cell to form protein molecules, for whatever function is needed...they work hand in hand...DNA being the more important of the 2. you cant really expect to have one function without the other. RNA is pointless without DNA. So i just automatically took it to the conclusion.

Last edited by champ; 02-06-2009 at 08:29 AM..
 02-06-2009, 09:00 AM         #63
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey A.O.,

Religion has been wrong plenty of times themselves.

For example, religious heads believes the Earth was created in how many days???

Religious heads believes Adam was created out of dirt and Eve was from his rib???

Religious heads believes Noah and his amazing ark had one pair of every known animals on that ship???

Religious heads believed Earth is the center of the Universe???

Religious heads believed that the Earth is flat???

Religious heads believes that people lived hundreds of years???

Religious heads believes Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate conception???

Religious heads believes a man can part the Red Sea???

Here couple of questions for you and your belief.

- When did God create the carnivores? The animals were only given "green herb" to eat (Gen 1:30).

- Who was God speaking to in Gen 1:26, Gen 3:22, Gen 11:7 ("Let us make man...")?

- Why would it take an omnipotent God seven days to create the world (Gen 1, 2)? How could it make him tired so that he had to rest?

- Why does God imply that his reason for creating man is so there will be someone to "till the ground," and then put him in the garden to "dress and keep it" (Gen 2:5, 15)? Tilling the ground was the punishment for his transgression (Gen 3:17-18). If everything was perfect before the fall, why did the garden need tending?

- Why should the Hebrew god name the location of his paradise "Eden," which is not a Hebrew name, but Sumerian (meaning "fertile plain;" Gen 2:8)? Is Sumerian the "Adamic language"?

- How could God expect Adam and Eve to resist temptation, since they did not know the difference between good and evil until after they had eaten the fruit?

- Why should Adam and Eve be ashamed of their nekkidness, since that is the way God made them (Gen 3:7, 10-11)?

- Why, if the serpent is cursed as evil (Gen 3:14), is it a sacred symbol, interpreted by Christians as a symbol of Christ (Num 21:9, John 3:14)?

- Why should God want to destroy the animals as well as man in the Flood? How could they be "corrupt," since they were exactly as God had created them? Were they any different after the Flood (Gen 6:5-7, 11-12)?

- How did God hope to destroy the creatures of the ocean by the Flood? He wants to destroy "all flesh" (Gen 6:12). Were the fish not also as violent as the land animals? Yet they were not destroyed (Gen 7:21-23). Couldn't God destroy the fish as well? God destroyed everything "in whose nostrils was the breath of life" (v 22). Did this include the whales, which breathe? Or did Noah take two of every kind of whale on board the Ark?

- God destroyed the peoples of Palestine to make way for Israel and justified their destruction because they were wicked (Deut 9:4). But did God ever teach them his law so that they could be righteous? Israel was not righteous, either (Deut 9:4ff).

- God is opposed to stealing or defrauding (Ex 20:15, 17, 22:3, Lev 19:13). But he tells the Israelites to defraud the Egyptians (Ex 3:20-22)....

There are many more but you can answer these first and then we can move on to others.

Btw, before you start off with insults on what other people believe maybe it would be a good idea to question yours a little. After all can you produce any photographic, video or any other proof of your god??? Until then worry about your beliefs and stop acting as if you know everything pertaining to the Universe and what is possible. Especially when your belief's claim have been proven to be wrong time and time again.

Just to finish this off take a look at this.

These guys can acknowledge the possibilities of aliens. Why is it soo hard for you except the possibility???
 9 years ago '05        #64
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 r a n c i d said:
Have you even reead my posts? I'm saying quite the fu*king opposite.
yea I quoted the wrong person....
 02-06-2009, 09:41 AM         #65
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Your stupidity is beyond comprehendable. Go congratulate your fu*king parents on failing.
Really... Thats why i got a 3.3 GPA... Congrats to that...

unkle
Your leading a fallacy my friend. Your twisting bible text to prove your point.

Now just cause i believe in God. I wont say there arent things i dont question. Like "Thou shall not k!ll" but then the bible speaks on war, and k!lling.

So yes there are things in the bible that one can loop to fit its claim.

But my point is... THERE IS NO PROOF of life or intelligent life on other planets...

Theres only "HINTS" and "PROBABILITY" and "THERES SOMETHING MORE OUT THERE"

andall that is fine.. when its proven i'll be a believer too.

But just like scientist and athiest dont want to believe in God cause they dont see him or what not.

I dont believe in life outside of earth til i see it... Til its concrete.

Do you see where i'm coming from?

I'm not telling people dont believe in this and believe in that.. but these idiots like Rancid and the other sheep start calling me moron, and what not. I just want proof..

And scrambling radio frequencies doesnt give proof... like i said before there are fu*king HUMAN beings that cant talk english, you think aliens are tapping into our radio frequencies to hear the new 50 cent song, or to prevent nuclear war...
 02-06-2009, 09:54 AM         #66
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Really... Thats why i got a 3.3 GPA... Congrats to that...

Your leading a fallacy my friend. Your twisting bible text to prove your point.

Now just cause i believe in God. I wont say there arent things i dont question. Like "Thou shall not k!ll" but then the bible speaks on war, and k!lling.

So yes there are things in the bible that one can loop to fit its claim.

But my point is... THERE IS NO PROOF of life or intelligent life on other planets...

Theres only "HINTS" and "PROBABILITY" and "THERES SOMETHING MORE OUT THERE"

andall that is fine.. when its proven i'll be a believer too.

But just like scientist and athiest dont want to believe in God cause they dont see him or what not.

I dont believe in life outside of earth til i see it... Til its concrete.

Do you see where i'm coming from?

I'm not telling people dont believe in this and believe in that.. but these idiots like Rancid and the other sheep start calling me moron, and what not. I just want proof..

And scrambling radio frequencies doesnt give proof... like i said before there are fu*king HUMAN beings that cant talk english, you think aliens are tapping into our radio frequencies to hear the new 50 cent song, or to prevent nuclear war...
Nobody sees where you're coming from. Because your comparison is heavily flawed.
 02-06-2009, 10:02 AM         #67
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Nobody sees where you're coming from. Because your comparison is heavily flawed.
You still talking?

What your stupid a.ss fails to understand.

Is that im not trying to convince you of anything..

I'm just voicing my opinion..

That is what people do on Forums right?

Voice there opinions?

Whether you agree with me or not, i'm entitled to my opinion.

Your trying to impose your ideology on me like its so credible that im stupid cause i dont agree... which is not the case.

I have my set of beliefs, and you have yours.

Thats that.

Last edited by A.O.™; 02-06-2009 at 10:05 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #68
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
what if there was a planet in some other galaxy / solar system (hypathetically) with creatures (humans) who looked exactly like us, but had different mannerisms and languages

yes, im high right now.
 9 years ago '06        #69
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Some people are not worth arguing with... to the idiot who said we're the only life in the Universe and galaxy...

You do realize that we're a life form orbiting a STAR called the Sun right?

Do you realize how many STARS there are in our galaxy? Do you even have a clue???

try about 100 + billion you fukking bozo! What makes you think out of the billions and billions of stars in our galaxy. . . that our little Sun's Solar System is the only one inhabiting intelligent life???

and this is just one galaxy with billions of stars! n*gga, there are billions of galaxies alone!

What a fool, the Earth is about only 4 - 5 billion years old! Do you know how old the damn Universe and The Milky Way (our galaxy) is???

Try 10 - 15 billion years old estimated!

So out of all those billions and billions of years of history before man, you're telling me that we're the only life forms capable of intelligence?

GTFOH!
 02-06-2009, 10:56 AM         #70
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
You still talking?

What your stupid a.ss fails to understand.

Is that im not trying to convince you of anything..

That is what people do on Forums right?

Voice there opinions?

Whether you agree with me or not, i'm entitled to my opinion.

Your trying to impose your ideology on me like its so credible that im stupid cause i dont agree... which is not the case.

I have my set of beliefs, and you have yours.

Thats that.
But it IS the fu*king case. That's the point.

What i'm saying is so credible that you are nothing short of a fu*king retard for disagreeing.

You obviously have some sort of mental health problem. Go find a doctor.
 9 years ago '07        #71
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
In terms of infinity it may be safe to say with infinite possiblities our situation is unique, but vice versa as well. So it is hard to say that because we are in a unique situation on earth that the situation would be impossible to occur else where.
 02-06-2009, 10:58 AM         #72
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Some people are not worth arguing with... to the idiot who said we're the only life in the Universe and galaxy...

You do realize that we're a life form orbiting a STAR called the Sun right?

Do you realize how many STARS there are in our galaxy? Do you even have a clue???

try about 100 + billion you fukking bozo! What makes you think out of the billions and billions of stars in our galaxy. . . that our little Sun's Solar System is the only one inhabiting intelligent life???

and this is just one galaxy with billions of stars! n*gga, there are billions of galaxies alone!

What a fool, the Earth is about only 4 - 5 billion years old! Do you know how old the damn Universe and The Milky Way (our galaxy) is???

Try 10 - 15 billion years old estimated!

So out of all those billions and billions of years of history before man, you're telling me that we're the only life forms capable of intelligence?

GTFOH!
I don't think he can grasp that. Infact. I doubt he believe that many planets exist. He probably thinks it's a Science conspiracy
 9 years ago '07        #73
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
 FlippiN Oz's said:
what if there was a planet in some other galaxy / solar system (hypathetically) with creatures (humans) who looked exactly like us, but had different mannerisms and languages

yes, im high right now.

fact is this is probably more likely than little green men. And of course they would have different mannerisms. Ours stems from our history and culture. Their history and culture would more than likely be different of course. I did read some where that it was discovered that there is a parallel universe
 02-06-2009, 11:21 AM         #74
buFF3mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Vastness as in infinite. Where does it end?"

You need to watch some discovery channel...

The milky way galaxy is at the very end of the universe... It has a beginning and just keeps circling around and around and around and around and we happen to be at the end. I think all other intelligent life forms have failed in the pursuit of becoming Gods... as we will too if we let the government and money run our lives.
 9 years ago '05        #75
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 A.O.™ said:
Really... Thats why i got a 3.3 GPA...
that has nothing to do with common sense
 02-06-2009, 11:26 AM         #76
buFF3mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
parallel universes scientifically are backed by more scientists then you'd think but I do not believe in it personally. I believe we are entirely are own being, entity and life force... I mean think about how strong of an energy we must be to exist at this point in space in time? You think you can't fly? I'm waiting to get my wings back.
 02-06-2009, 11:34 AM         #77
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very Not Possible, since according to those same a**holes that tell you sh*t like this, say the earths been around for millions and millions of years. And you think in 300-400 years is when a "so-called" alien will make his way here.

Or our 2 planets clash on some my planet is better than your planet star wars space f!ght?

Face it, we are here on this planet, and this is the only planet with life... How hard is that too understand? sh*t the people from this planet cant get along, what would you think would happen if people from another planet came along, we all going to put our differnces aside and f!ght aliens.
wow, you're one of the stupidest members I've come across (THATS SAYING ALOT). You really think we're the only ones in the universe??? Why???

1 it has been proven that we are the only planet with life. Since they havent found life on any other planet.
ummm, by that logic it has also been proven that your imaginary friend doesn't exist either u idiot...

1 - There is no life outside of Earth, not a fu*king disfigured fly, not a alien c*ckaroach, not a 10 legged cow, or a half neck giraffe.

wtf I thought there were only like 9 or 10 planets

period, not all science is bullsh*t. but the finding life on other planets and sh*t like that is...
hmmmm I wonder why... you're basically saying if it benefits you somehow its okay, but if it in anyway interferes with your belief system its wrong.... classic....

How could God expect Adam and Eve to resist temptation, since they did not know the difference between good and evil until after they had eaten the fruit?
never thought of that one...
 9 years ago '04        #78
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 champ said:
messenger RNA copies sections of the DNA helix and sends it to out into the cell to form protein molecules, for whatever function is needed...they work hand in hand...DNA being the more important of the 2. you cant really expect to have one function without the other. RNA is pointless without DNA. So i just automatically took it to the conclusion.
Wrong.

9 years ago '04        #79
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 A.O.™ said:
Oh my god you took a science class? I can sum up all your bullsh*t science with 3 letters...

G O D
Thats real comical.

Prove the existence of god.
 02-06-2009, 11:48 AM         #80
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as if it was fact, which is the problem.... if you didn't do that, I doubt Rancid and others would get on you as hard...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy