Feb 4 - Intelligent Life Could Be Thriving On 40,000 Planets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2009, 04:22 PM         #41
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2d.... said:
i dont think yall get just how special earth's condition is, its not only our atmosphere and perfect distance from the sun that makes life so possible
its also the arrangement of planets around us that has kept major meteor impacts from destroying these livable conditions

i believe that there is somewhere else with life but intelligent life, since it takes time to evolve and develop without major incident, is hard to believe
dude we make money, yet people are starving because they have none, we make it........better reason, we k!ll ourselves for money power, and respect, these things are all man made terms of sucess, we k!ll each other, we build weapons to k!ll off other humans, everything we invent we somehow manage to turn it into a weapon

im sorry dude we are not the epitomy of inteligence by any means
 9 years ago '04        #42
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 A.O.™ said:
1 it has been proven that we are the only planet with life. Since they havent found life on any other planet.
No it hasn't, I guess you aren't up to terms with the semantics of "proven". You dont prove a negative.

Yeah, sorry about not checking every other planet, our life checker scope must be broken.

Maybe if you were a little up to speed with science, you would know we can only view stars with a telescope, not other planets outside our solar system. however, there is a new ingenious invention that is being built to relay the sun light of that star in another system to filter out the light in order to view that planet.

A.O.™ said:
So your fu*king science bullsh*t, you can save it.

And yes I am a Christian.

Dumb a.sses, will go along hoping and wishing there was other life forms on other planets... and using bullsh*t mathematics and science to try to prove it...
LOL, did you just say science is bullsh*t? You are aware you use it everyday right?

A.O.™ said:
Since light travels to the earth a x*x speed and the earth spins at x*x speed on its axis and its orbit around the sun, that if we only multiply the speed of the orbit around the sun to 1 million x's its speed now, we will be able to time travel to another galaxy...

fu*k outta here with your mumbo jumbo croc of bullsh*t...

Your the moron because you still believe in aliens and ghost.
LOL@ ghosts, damn dude. You are completely ignorant to the subject of subject.

A.O.™ said:
Listen to me and listen to me good Poindexter...

1 - There is no life outside of Earth, not a fu*king disfigured fly, not a alien c*ckaroach, not a 10 legged cow, or a half neck giraffe.
Who said extraterrestrial life is how you described, its claimed to bacteria. Nice comets are made of ice, and chunks fall out, and radiation from the stars cause it to form and melt.

If you are claiming that there is no life on any other planet BUT earth, the burden of proof would be on your premise. Therefore, you must provide evidence, exploring every planet in the universe (there is a quite a few ;) )and showing the data that no form of organic life exists.

A.O.™ said:
2 - There is no intelligent life outside of earth, sh*t its hard enough finding intelligent life on EARTH, good luck trying to find it outside of earth.
Intelligent? Many creatures on this planet are intelligent, dolphins, elephants, octopus's, chimps, apes. They aren't on our level of thought, perhaps yours, but not a normal intelligent person. However, for a speice, they are deemed intelligent, even do mathematics.

A.O.™ said:
3 - And for the .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance there is life outside of earth, which there isnt... how will you prove it? And dont give me scientific equations, and long algebra x + y = xyz + n x 100. I just want a fu*king picture...
Prove it? By exploring the environment and getting the organic life, its quite simple and to prove it mathematically. Well, here Ill show you a video since you dont like mathematics.

A.O.™ said:
n*ggas see Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, and all kind of bogus sh*t made from motherfu*kers that get higher than Redman on 4/20 and will believe that sh*t..
Shows your ignorance again.

If you lived 50 years ago, and witnessed a glimpse of our present times, it would seem futurist.
 A.O.™ said:
and last but not least

4 - The earth didnt come together from the Big Bang... and if it is so possible im going to go outside and bang some rocks together, til i can create an Intelligent life form..
Big Bang has tremendous evidence behind it, but its all scientific 9th grade stuff that you wouldnt understand, like gravity,

Big bang forms the elements, which in return gravitate to form a star, which at the end of its life supernovas and during its life period, (i know you might think its a ball of fire on some 14th century sh*t, but its burns by the process of nuclear fusion, you know e=mc^2... same as the atom bomb... LOL, nvm, you wont know it.) well, all those heavy elements it produces during its life time explodes into space, and the process of gravitation beings. You, that little law Newton proved, you know.. that crazyy idea of how you're on this planet and not floating away. Then RNA formed around the water near hydrothermal vents, which has an interesting story of how it came to be about. The this crazy mechanism of evolution occurred and 3 billion years later, we have a boxden message board where the ignorant gravitate together to form their baseless a.ssumptions ignoring facts and evidence to secure a shambled faith which they completely misunderstand themselves.

A.O.™ said:
fu*king idiot.
Irony.
 9 years ago '06        #43
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Why do u guys even bother responding to or taking some of these posts seriously...

"A wise man told me don't argue with fools, from a distance you cant tell whose who."

-Jay Z, Takeover
 9 years ago '06        #44
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 Lucifer said:
No it hasn't, I guess you aren't up to terms with the semantics of "proven". You dont prove a negative.

Yeah, sorry about not checking every other planet, our life checker scope must be broken.

Maybe if you were a little up to speed with science, you would know we can only view stars with a telescope, not other planets outside our solar system. however, there is a new ingenious invention that is being built to relay the sun light of that star in another system to filter out the light in order to view that planet.

LOL, did you just say science is bullsh*t? You are aware you use it everyday right?

Who said extraterrestrial life is how you described, its claimed to bacteria. Nice comets are made of ice, and chunks fall out, and radiation from the stars cause it to form and melt.

If you are claiming that there is no life on any other planet BUT earth, the burden of proof would be on your premise. Therefore, you must provide evidence, exploring every planet in the universe (there is a quite a few ;) )and showing the data that no form of organic life exists.

Intelligent? Many creatures on this planet are intelligent, dolphins, elephants, octopus's, chimps, apes. They aren't on our level of thought, perhaps yours, but not a normal intelligent person. However, for a speice, they are deemed intelligent, even do mathematics.

Prove it? By exploring the environment and getting the organic life, its quite simple and to prove it mathematically. Well, here Ill show you a video since you dont like mathematics.

If you lived 50 years ago, and witnessed a glimpse of our present times, it would seem futurist.

Big Bang has tremendous evidence behind it, but its all scientific 9th grade stuff that you wouldnt understand, like gravity,

Big bang forms the elements, which in return gravitate to form a star, which at the end of its life supernovas and during its life period, (i know you might think its a ball of fire on some 14th century sh*t, but its burns by the process of nuclear fusion, you know e=mc^2... same as the atom bomb... LOL, nvm, you wont know it.) well, all those heavy elements it produces during its life time explodes into space, and the process of gravitation beings. You, that little law Newton proved, you know.. that crazyy idea of how you're on this planet and not floating away. Then RNA formed around the water near hydrothermal vents, which has an interesting story of how it came to be about. The this crazy mechanism of evolution occurred and 3 billion years later, we have a boxden message board where the ignorant gravitate together to form their baseless a.ssumptions ignoring facts and evidence to secure a shambled faith which they completely misunderstand themselves.

Irony.

The hydrothermal theory is a real loser...Assembling DNA in a completely stable envirminment would be hard enough, throw in the volatility of thermal vents and you can pretty much scratch that one. Also your timing is off, earth was still cooling 3 billion years ago, it was only capable of life about 400 million years ago. Which puts a pretty great time constraint on evolutionary theory

Last edited by champ; 02-05-2009 at 04:36 PM..
 02-05-2009, 04:46 PM         #45
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucifer said:

Irony.

Oh my god you took a science class? I can sum up all your bullsh*t science with 3 letters...

G O D

r a n c i d said:
LOL at wheres my proof?

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

Start there

YOU moron.
That proves theres life on other planets? LOL...

How close are you getting to finding another life form... let me get the equation..

N = Ea + rt2 - 87nunub - x2 + IV x 84x9ujj + 287xmeu = replllann x 78fjhsbcx = fux8n3 x 8948d - 8rfcv

fu*king tards!
 02-05-2009, 04:54 PM         #46
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calling me a moron cause i dont believe what you believe.. I dont come here quoting the bible to try to force what i believe on you. Science is bullsh*t... period, not all science is bullsh*t. but the finding life on other planets and sh*t like that is...

The science used to help come up with medicines and vaccines and all that sh*t. thats not bullsh*t..

but talking about life forms on other planet.. Please.

And again the .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance there is life on another planet... what the fu*k you going to do with that information? Trade natural resources.. We no longer got to bomb the middle east cause we got tons of Super Oil coming over on space ships.. GTFOH! How you going to trade with them, are you going to speak Krypton.. fu*king idiots watch a super man movie and think its true..

I'm going to sit here today and stare at my TV and wait for people to walk outside of my TV and k!ll me, like this is the RING.

Or better yet im going to turn off the lights in the house and stare in the mirror and scream bloody mary see if that bullsh*t comes true.

Last edited by A.O.™; 02-05-2009 at 04:55 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #47
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 A.O.™ said:
Oh my god you took a science class? I can sum up all your bullsh*t science with 3 letters...

G O D

That proves theres life on other planets? LOL...

How close are you getting to finding another life form... let me get the equation..

N = Ea + rt2 - 87nunub - x2 + IV x 84x9ujj + 287xmeu = replllann x 78fjhsbcx = fux8n3 x 8948d - 8rfcv

fu*king tards!
Is there ever any intelligent/progressive arguing on BX???

We got zealots from both sides of the coin goin at it, but neither side really knows the truth behind what they are talking about. Im a christian too, but im not about to throw out observable fact to satisy my feelings. Science and faith intertwine and compliment each other for the most part, its just that no one looks beyond the extreme differences. There is a meeting place in the middle and its a shame that not many people are going to find it because we're so stuck in ignorance and stupidity, while the voices of reason and logic get ignored...Athiests and believers alike need to pick a book and learn some actual truth, maybe then we can finally get somewhere.
 9 years ago '05        #48
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at wheres my proof?

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

Start there

YOU moron.
what makes you think we are the only life in the entire universe? just because we havent found it doesnt mean it isnt there...
 9 years ago '05        #49
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 champ said:
Is there ever any intelligent/progressive arguing on BX???

We got zealots from both sides of the coin goin at it, but neither side really knows the truth behind what they are talking about. Im a christian too, but im not about to throw out observable fact to satisy my feelings. Science and faith intertwine and compliment each other for the most part, its just that no one looks beyond the extreme differences. There is a meeting place in the middle and its a shame that not many people are going to find it because we're so stuck in ignorance and stupidity, while the voices of reason and logic get ignored...Athiests and believers alike need to pick a book and learn some actual truth, maybe then we can finally get somewhere.
the fact that he completely dismisses any chance of life outside of our own planet is the problem...I wouldnt call it faith or blind belief as some would like to say...
 02-05-2009, 06:09 PM         #50
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
You 2 butt fu*king scientist...

You say i have no proof that there is no life outside of earth besides the obvious...

And your going to tell me there is life outside of earth... WHERES YOUR PROOF?

But im the moron...lol
1. 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life

2. 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial "Wow!" signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope

3. 1996, Martian "fossils" are discovered in meteorite ALH80041 from Antarctica

4. 2001, A more rigorous estimate of the "Drake equation" suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets

5. 2001, The red tinge of Jupiter's moon Europa proposed to be due to frozen bits of bacteria, which also helps explain the mysterious infrared signal it gives off

6. 2002, Russian scientists argue that a mysterious radiation-proof microbe may have evolved on Mars

7. 2002, Chemical hints of life are found in old data from Venus probes and landers. Could microbes exist in Venusian clouds?

8. 2003, Sulphur traces on Jupiter's moon Europa may be the waste products of underground bacterial colonies

9. 2004, Methane in the Martian atmosphere hints at microbial metabolism

10. 2004, A mysterious radio signal is received by the SETI project on three occasions - from the same region of space
 02-05-2009, 06:15 PM         #51
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, when it was popular to believe the Earth was flat, the ones that spoke otherwise were 'idiots'. Why does an unproven theory have to be idiotic? Have you got any proof to the contrary?
 9 years ago '04        #52
r_lou13 
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Since light travels to the earth a x*x speed and the earth spins at x*x speed on its axis and its orbit around the sun, that if we only multiply the speed of the orbit around the sun to 1 million x's its speed now, we will be able to time travel to another galaxy...

fu*k outta here with your mumbo jumbo croc of bullsh*t...

Your the moron because you still believe in aliens and ghost.

Listen to me and listen to me good Poindexter...

1 - There is no life outside of Earth, not a fu*king disfigured fly, not a alien c*ckaroach, not a 10 legged cow, or a half neck giraffe.

2 - There is no intelligent life outside of earth, sh*t its hard enough finding intelligent life on EARTH, good luck trying to find it outside of earth.

3 - And for the .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance there is life outside of earth, which there isnt... how will you prove it? And dont give me scientific equations, and long algebra x + y = xyz + n x 100. I just want a fu*king picture...

n*ggas see Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, and all kind of bogus sh*t made from motherfu*kers that get higher than Redman on 4/20 and will believe that sh*t..

and last but not least

4 - The earth didnt come together from the Big Bang... and if it is so possible im going to go outside and bang some rocks together, til i can create an Intelligent life form..

fu*king idiot.

this n*gga takes being a retard to a whole new level
 02-05-2009, 07:05 PM         #53
yungb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The posters in this thread are unbelievably stupid.

First off, why are you posting Algebra here? The most basic of mathematics? @ referring to it as "Long Algebra".

Well, it is true that intelligent life is very fragile, but people need to understand that Earth is not special. People speak of the conditions on Earth that are near perfect to support life in general...

Research the domain Archaea, and possibly take a biology class, and then tell me that life on other planets isn't pretty much guaranteed.

Last edited by yungb; 02-06-2009 at 08:18 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #54
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
the thing that k!lls me about most of this research is ..

how do they know whats inhabitable to other species and whats not? .... like for real? ..

we survive off oxygen n nitro .

whats to say them other species dont survive off helium, Vaporized iridium or some sh*t ...?
 9 years ago '04        #55
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 champ said:
The hydrothermal theory is a real loser...Assembling DNA in a completely stable envirminment would be hard enough, throw in the volatility of thermal vents and you can pretty much scratch that one. Also your timing is off, earth was still cooling 3 billion years ago, it was only capable of life about 400 million years ago. Which puts a pretty great time constraint on evolutionary theory
Who said anything DNA, I was referring to simplistic replicators. RNA.
 9 years ago '08        #56
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
 DHARMA said:
10. 2004, A mysterious radio signal is received by the SETI project on three occasions - from the same region of space
i remember hearing about this i was like :wow: ..

but remember this is all speculation ..

i wouldn't call myself a non believer or a believer ..im open to new things is all ima say ...

tho i know for sure if i see a Alien n dude tries to get on some tough guy sh*t with me ... ima have to put him in the figure four leg lock .. a.ssuming he has legs .. if not ima use the izuna drop then ... i'll figure something out ..
 02-05-2009, 08:10 PM         #57
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does it all really matter what a scientist says? they are gonna k!ll us all soon anyway... or well at least the black hole they create will... just remember its all for the good of science
 02-06-2009, 05:45 AM         #58
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
1. 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life

2. 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial "Wow!" signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope

3. 1996, Martian "fossils" are discovered in meteorite ALH80041 from Antarctica

4. 2001, A more rigorous estimate of the "Drake equation" suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets

5. 2001, The red tinge of Jupiter's moon Europa proposed to be due to frozen bits of bacteria, which also helps explain the mysterious infrared signal it gives off

6. 2002, Russian scientists argue that a mysterious radiation-proof microbe may have evolved on Mars

7. 2002, Chemical hints of life are found in old data from Venus probes and landers. Could microbes exist in Venusian clouds?

8. 2003, Sulphur traces on Jupiter's moon Europa may be the waste products of underground bacterial colonies

9. 2004, Methane in the Martian atmosphere hints at microbial metabolism

Hey Dharma Initiative... aint non of that sh*t proof... all he say she say sh*t... Wheres pictures wheres the proof?

Heres more proof that all your facts is bullsh*t... look at no.3 martian fossils.. funny we landed a robot on mars and it went all over the planet or whatever they said... and couldnt find a trace of life. Yet your going to tell me a martian hopped on a meteroite just to crash in antarctica.. LOL!

Dont you people think outside the box, and maybe the reason why scientist give you all these bogus stories is so somebody can continue funding there research?

Mysterious signals... what the fu*k is this Transformers?

grow up peter pan..
 02-06-2009, 08:09 AM         #59
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Hey Dharma Initiative... aint non of that sh*t proof... all he say she say sh*t... Wheres pictures wheres the proof?

Heres more proof that all your facts is bullsh*t... look at no.3 martian fossils.. funny we landed a robot on mars and it went all over the planet or whatever they said... and couldnt find a trace of life. Yet your going to tell me a martian hopped on a meteroite just to crash in antarctica.. LOL!

Dont you people think outside the box, and maybe the reason why scientist give you all these bogus stories is so somebody can continue funding there research?

Mysterious signals... what the fu*k is this Transformers?

grow up peter pan..
Your stupidity is beyond comprehendable. Go congratulate your fu*king parents on failing.
 02-06-2009, 08:12 AM         #60
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Calling me a moron cause i dont believe what you believe.. I dont come here quoting the bible to try to force what i believe on you. Science is bullsh*t... period, not all science is bullsh*t. but the finding life on other planets and sh*t like that is...

The science used to help come up with medicines and vaccines and all that sh*t. thats not bullsh*t..

but talking about life forms on other planet.. Please.

And again the .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance there is life on another planet... what the fu*k you going to do with that information? Trade natural resources.. We no longer got to bomb the middle east cause we got tons of Super Oil coming over on space ships.. GTFOH! How you going to trade with them, are you going to speak Krypton.. fu*king idiots watch a super man movie and think its true..

I'm going to sit here today and stare at my TV and wait for people to walk outside of my TV and k!ll me, like this is the RING.

Or better yet im going to turn off the lights in the house and stare in the mirror and scream bloody mary see if that bullsh*t comes true.
You do know there's more planets than there is grains of sand on Earth?

You keep typing up these .extended0 numbers with a 1 at the end like you're proving some sort of point.

If that was the chance of intelligent alien life, they'd be quite easily hundreds of thousands of planets harbouring alien life. By your numbers.

You could fill the whole page with fu*king 0's. Still wouldn't be enough to rule out intelligent life. Quite the opposite.

You act like there's about 20 planets in existance. Do you even understand the nature of space?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy