Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2009, 06:51 AM         #21
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DnSouth28 said:
Very possible but its not like any of us will be alive in 300-400 years to find out.
Very Not Possible, since according to those same a**holes that tell you sh*t like this, say the earths been around for millions and millions of years. And you think in 300-400 years is when a "so-called" alien will make his way here.

Or our 2 planets clash on some my planet is better than your planet star wars space f!ght?

Face it, we are here on this planet, and this is the only planet with life... How hard is that too understand? sh*t the people from this planet cant get along, what would you think would happen if people from another planet came along, we all going to put our differnces aside and f!ght aliens.
 9 years ago '04        #22
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$959 | Props total: 159 159
 A.O. said:
Very Not Possible, since according to those same a**holes that tell you sh*t like this, say the earths been around for millions and millions of years. And you think in 300-400 years is when a "so-called" alien will make his way here.

Or our 2 planets clash on some my planet is better than your planet star wars space f!ght?

Face it, we are here on this planet, and this is the only planet with life... How hard is that too understand? sh*t the people from this planet cant get along, what would you think would happen if people from another planet came along, we all going to put our differnces aside and f!ght aliens.
:guns13: :party0033::guns12:
 9 years ago '05        #23
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
I Believe......

There Out There Thinking The Same Thing About Life Outside There Planet Just Like Us.
 02-05-2009, 09:00 AM         #24
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Stop being stupid. It's pretty much scientific fact that Intelligent Life outside of Earth exists.

It HAS to. Logic itself would be defied if there wasn't.

Pick up a book and learn. We are nowhere near as special as you like to think we are. You're just arrogant.
i could give a sh*t less about planets outside our galaxy, thats sh*t we will never get to, no matter what

and intelligent life in our galaxy is unlikely
 02-05-2009, 09:02 AM         #25
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
word man. this section is full of bullsh*t. gotta change it up around here
:applause:
 02-05-2009, 09:39 AM         #26
Flame On  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it is probable that there are other life forms out there giving the size of the universe...something as simple as finding bacteria in a rock on mars will prove that
 02-05-2009, 12:02 PM         #27
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:

You moron.
 02-05-2009, 12:05 PM         #28
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You moron.
I'm the moron? And you believe there are other galaxies, and life on other planets... with no fu*king proof or evidence... but some stupid scientific mathematical equations that can come to some astronomical number that gives a .00000001 percent chance of life on other planets... but i'm the moron...

Get a shot gun, c*ck it back, put it right under your chin, and pull the trigger.
 02-05-2009, 02:23 PM         #29
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
I'm the moron? And you believe there are other galaxies, and life on other planets... with no fu*king proof or evidence... but some stupid scientific mathematical equations that can come to some astronomical number that gives a .00000001 percent chance of life on other planets... but i'm the moron...

Get a shot gun, c*ck it back, put it right under your chin, and pull the trigger.
Yes, you're a moron.

You lack of basic understanding on both mathematics and science is proof of this.

You honestly think you aren't the moron, when you're claiming we're the only planet with life, not even intelligent life, but life?

Not only is it a given that life exists. But the chance of intelligent alien life NOT existing is far less than your bullsh*t .extended01 number you pulled out the arse.

Print out my posts, and papercut yourself to death with them you fu*king half wit.

Probably a fu*king Christian
 02-05-2009, 02:38 PM         #30
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Are you that arrogant that you think "Meeting the human race" would be high up on the to-do list of an intelligent race at the other side of universe?
Why wouldn't it be?
 02-05-2009, 03:03 PM         #31
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Yes, you're a moron.

You lack of basic understanding on both mathematics and science is proof of this.

You honestly think you aren't the moron, when you're claiming we're the only planet with life, not even intelligent life, but life?

Not only is it a given that life exists. But the chance of intelligent alien life NOT existing is far less than your bullsh*t .extended01 number you pulled out the arse.

Print out my posts, and papercut yourself to death with them you fu*king half wit.

Probably a fu*king Christian

1 it has been proven that we are the only planet with life. Since they havent found life on any other planet.

So your fu*king science bullsh*t, you can save it.

And yes I am a Christian.

Dumb a.sses, will go along hoping and wishing there was other life forms on other planets... and using bullsh*t mathematics and science to try to prove it...

Since light travels to the earth a x*x speed and the earth spins at x*x speed on its axis and its orbit around the sun, that if we only multiply the speed of the orbit around the sun to 1 million x's its speed now, we will be able to time travel to another galaxy...

fu*k outta here with your mumbo jumbo croc of bullsh*t...

Your the moron because you still believe in aliens and ghost.

Listen to me and listen to me good Poindexter...

1 - There is no life outside of Earth, not a fu*king disfigured fly, not a alien c*ckaroach, not a 10 legged cow, or a half neck giraffe.

2 - There is no intelligent life outside of earth, sh*t its hard enough finding intelligent life on EARTH, good luck trying to find it outside of earth.

3 - And for the .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance there is life outside of earth, which there isnt... how will you prove it? And dont give me scientific equations, and long algebra x + y = xyz + n x 100. I just want a fu*king picture...

n*ggas see Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, and all kind of bogus sh*t made from motherfu*kers that get higher than Redman on 4/20 and will believe that sh*t..

and last but not least

4 - The earth didnt come together from the Big Bang... and if it is so possible im going to go outside and bang some rocks together, til i can create an Intelligent life form..

fu*king idiot.
 9 years ago '04        #32
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
wtf I thought there were only like 9 or 10 planets
 02-05-2009, 03:27 PM         #33
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Why wouldn't it be?
Why would it be?
 02-05-2009, 03:39 PM         #34
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
1 it has been proven that we are the only planet with life. Since they havent found life on any other planet.

Yeah, if you're a retard with no common sense.

Ha. You're a smart one.

Amazing that i could guess that, huh? A moron and a Christian, with no knowledge on Math of Science... Who'd have fu*king guessed?:agreement6:

Dumb a.sses, will go along hoping and wishing there was other life forms on other planets... and using bullsh*t mathematics and science to try to prove it...

Yes. Damn Math and Science to hell, these bloody mathematicians and scientists and their God-damned facts and research! Who do these people think they fu*king are!?

Since light travels to the earth a x*x speed and the earth spins at x*x speed on its axis and its orbit around the sun, that if we only multiply the speed of the orbit around the sun to 1 million x's its speed now, we will be able to time travel to another galaxy...

It's only mumbo jumbo because you have a 2 digit IQ and can't understand basics. In short, you're a fu*king idiot. I've owned Goldfish smarter than you.

You can't even diffientiate between your and you're. Me? A moron?

1 - There is no life outside of Earth, not a fu*king disfigured fly, not a alien c*ckaroach, not a 10 legged cow, or a half neck giraffe.

Have you ever considered stand-up? Your collosal stupidity is guaranteed hilarity.

2 - There is no intelligent life outside of earth, sh*t its hard enough finding intelligent life on EARTH, good luck trying to find it outside of earth.

Where is your evidence for these bold claims, oh wise one.

3 - And for the .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance there is life outside of earth, which there isnt... how will you prove it? And dont give me scientific equations, and long algebra x + y = xyz + n x 100. I just want a fu*king picture...

You can't have a picture. This is not an illustrated version of the Bible. This is science and math. Pictures don't come into the equation. It's one of those deals where you have to get off your arse, read a few books, get some knowledge... Obviously a foreign concept for your smart self?

n*ggas see Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, and all kind of bogus sh*t made from motherfu*kers that get higher than Redman on 4/20 and will believe that sh*t..

Planet of the Apes and Star Wars have absolutely no relevance. That's like me saying "People see *insert random religious flick here* and start believing that sh*t". It's a fools argument. Beyond pathetic and moronic. Even by your blatantly low standards.

and last but not least

4 - The earth didnt come together from the Big Bang... and if it is so possible im going to go outside and bang some rocks together, til i can create an Intelligent life form..

Well, we're not discussing the creation of Earth, and i haven't claimed banging rocks together creates life. Your over simplification, wait, nah, scratch that; Your blatant lack of knowledge on the Big Bang theory does you know favours.

fu*king idiot.
In short i would like to summarise my argument. You sir are a brainwashed and primative neanderthal. You are a blip in evolution. An idiot. A moron. A retard of epic proportions. A c*nt. A twat. A fu*king louce. None of this complimented by you religious beliefs.

The very fact a Christian wants to argue with me on this subject regarding fact is nothing short of hilarious.

I laugh and pity you at the same time. And that's not even an insult. I really do pity you. You are a pathetic excuse for a human, and you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

With that said. fu*k off.
 02-05-2009, 03:42 PM         #35
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:

and last but not least

fu*king idiot.
:laughing0:

It understand more and more why people dislike religious people like you. I'm a.ssuming you know for a fact, that there is a god that exist, right?

How do you know that there is no life outside of the planet Earth?

You are fu*king arrogant like none other. I hope you are majoring in something sh*tty like Religious Studies so you can fail in the real world
 9 years ago '06        #36
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
 123456 said:
I noticed you like space and dinosaur sh*t a lot
2 of my fav sh*t
 02-05-2009, 04:08 PM         #37
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
:laughing0:

It understand more and more why people dislike religious people like you. I'm a.ssuming you know for a fact, that there is a god that exist, right?

How do you know that there is no life outside of the planet Earth?

You are fu*king arrogant like none other. I hope you are majoring in something sh*tty like Religious Studies so you can fail in the real world
 r a n c i d said:
In short i would like to summarise my argument. You sir are a brainwashed and primative neanderthal. You are a blip in evolution. An idiot. A moron. A retard of epic proportions. A c*nt. A twat. A fu*king louce. None of this complimented by you religious beliefs.

The very fact a Christian wants to argue with me on this subject regarding fact is nothing short of hilarious.

I laugh and pity you at the same time. And that's not even an insult. I really do pity you. You are a pathetic excuse for a human, and you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

With that said. fu*k off.
You 2 butt fu*king scientist...

You say i have no proof that there is no life outside of earth besides the obvious...

And your going to tell me there is life outside of earth... WHERES YOUR PROOF?

But im the moron...lol
 02-05-2009, 04:13 PM         #38
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
You 2 butt fu*king scientist...

You say i have no proof that there is no life outside of earth besides the obvious...

And your going to tell me there is life outside of earth... WHERES YOUR PROOF?

But im the moron...lol
LOL at wheres my proof?

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

Start there

YOU moron.
 9 years ago '06        #39
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 2D.... said:
i dont think yall get just how special earth's condition is, its not only our atmosphere and perfect distance from the sun that makes life so possible
its also the arrangement of planets around us that has kept major meteor impacts from destroying these livable conditions

i believe that there is somewhere else with life but intelligent life, since it takes time to evolve and develop without major incident, is hard to believe
You actually know what your talking about, This experiment had the minimum factors that contribute to life. Earths situation is EXTREMELY fragile. There are a lot of factors that go into us being here.

Gravity constants, position in the galaxy, a moon, the tilted axis, adequately controlled weather patterns, distance from the sun, balanced orbits, atmosperical conditions, a semi-predictable magnetic field, outer-plantery bodies that protect us from the bombardment of asteroids, a stable sun...and basically all the laws of physics, wipe one factor out, no life....We could be wiped off this planet in nothing more than a decade if the universe so deemed it.

So the logical conclusion i can make from these facts is that if there are other civilizations they're either facing similar conditions, hanging on a razors edge, or there have been civilizations before that have been wiped out, just like we will some day. But based on the timeline of the earth, and a.ssuming that all planets everywhere went through a similar growing period. The earth is only 5 billion years old and the planet has only been stable enough to support life on this planet for 400 million years or so. Chances are there are no other life-forms that are more advanced than us...maybe on our level(maybe) but certainly not more advanced.

Last edited by champ; 02-05-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 02-05-2009, 04:16 PM         #40
pennstatebolt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DnSouth28 said:
Very possible but its not like any of us will be alive in 300-400 years to find out.

:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc