Lebron triple double at the Garden

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 PEK said:
Realist sh*t you ever spoke. Props.
I still hate you :finger:

fu*k me, I have to wake up for work at 6:30am...
 9 years ago '08        #162
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,811 | Props total: 3442 3442
 str8_akademiks said:
I still hate you :finger:

fu*k me, I have to wake up for work at 6:30am...
I still hate you too n*gga. I'm sure we'll be arguing again in the near future. Still cant believe you dont know who my team is. Post in threads that aint Kobe related and you'll see.
 9 years ago '04        #163
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 PEK said:
I still hate you too n*gga. I'm sure we'll be arguing again in the near future. Still cant believe you dont know who my team is. Post in threads that aint Kobe related and you'll see.
Well if your love for MJ is as real as you profess, you've got to be a Bulls fan.

Still though, I don't give a sh*t about any team not called the Lakers.
 9 years ago '04        #164
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
52 10 11 > 61 0 3
 02-05-2009, 02:36 AM         #165
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both are great performances but lets be real... everyone is going to remember kobe's 61 and not this game by Lebron
 9 years ago '04        #166
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,341 | Props total: 8417 8417
 DaytonSmear said:
Both are great performances but lets be real... everyone is going to remember kobe's 61 and not this game by Lebron
you must be crazy
 9 years ago '06        #167
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 DaytonSmear said:
i doubt that. no1 is gonna forget something that hasnt been done since what, 83?
 9 years ago '05        #168
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
wade is better than both
 9 years ago '06        #169
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
 BURN BABY BURN said:
PEEP THIS THREAD EXPOSING RAWPRODUCT03

HIT THE PROPS IF YOU GET A LAUGH

OWNED!!!!!!
 02-05-2009, 03:20 AM         #170
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
so kobe >>lebron
kobe scored more in less minutes
l
Kobe had 3 a.ssists and no rebounds though
 9 years ago '06        #171
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
Great performance by Lebron

btw Kobe had 53/10/8/3 against a much better defensive team (houston) two years ago with smush/cook/luke/kwame as his teammates.
 9 years ago '04        #172
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,363 | Props total: 1897 1897
There will be noone like Michael Jordan...........But Lebron and Kobe wow impressive.......Pour water on these two fools....Both stepped their game up this year......Tonight Lakers in Boston.......LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #173
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 BURN BABY BURN said:
PEEP THIS THREAD EXPOSING RAWPRODUCT03

HIT THE PROPS IF YOU GET A LAUGH

is this the n*gga that be talkin sh*t in numerous threads???? LMAO this rawproduct finna lose stripes offa this one. lmao...
 02-05-2009, 04:23 AM         #174
DJ-QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Listen. No matter how you look at it, Lebron had a better game. Facts are facts.

But him and Kobe set out to do different things.
Kobe went into MSG strictly for the win and to lift the team up after (as Phil Jackson said) they were pissed off and real quiet about Bynum getting injured. You read the post game interviews and stuff and you'll know he didn't talk to ANYONE during the game and was completely and utterly focused on winning that game by any means necessary. He didn't go for the rebounds because the Lakers outrebounded the Knicks by 10+ anyways. The a.ssists either come in the flow of the offense or they don't.

Lebron came into the game trying to establish himself and try to one-up Kobe's performance while getting the win. He wasn't going to play the background to anyone, let alone a guy who he's f!ghting for the "NBA's Best player" crown. It was obvious he was trying to score 60+ but when he saw that it wasn't going to happen with the Cavs winning, he found that he needed to distribute or else the Cavs would have lost.

The fact that Lebron played 10 more minutes and took more shots is negligible because they both came out with the win. Kobe was the far more efficient scorer and showed how much more versatile of a scorer he really is. 61 points in 37 minutes is RETARDED. Lebron did more things on the stat sheet, and rightfully so. He had the ball in his hands all game and created opportunities for his teammates to help win the game.

They both took a sh*t on the Knicks and a back-to-back performance like these two against the same team in the same place (let alone MSG) haven't happened in a LONG time, if ever.

Both are impressive as fu*k. A triple double with 50 points comes by a lot less frequently than a 60 point game though.
this is bullsh*t and a total contradiction of what u pmmed me. stop tryna play both sides of the fence because its not working and lebrons game was in no way better it was forced and ugly and un artistic. and he ball dominated and tried to prove a point so how is that better. get yo sh*t striaght ak and quite tryna play both sides of the fence man .
 02-05-2009, 05:38 AM         #175
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are pathetic, 8 pages.
 02-05-2009, 06:51 AM         #176
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one can disprove that Lebron HAS to get rebounds and a.ssists. He is the 2nd best passer on an offense that goes through him and is probably a better rebounder than Wallace. The whole team goes through him, so he is ALWAYS gonna get rebounds and a.ssists on that team. He's bigger than wallace for christs sake. I'll admit that it doesn't take away from the fact that he gets the rebounds n a.ssists. It's not improvement that has him doing all this, it's the fact that mo williams free's up oppurtunities for him to get rebounds and a.ssists. And the zone defense is crazy with him not having to worry so much about the perimeter, leaving him to swat shots from the weak side.
Kobe has role players whose jobs are to get rebounds, has 3 competent pgs, and frankly... I don't think kobe and a.ssists will ever be constants.
But to get 61 points, on 61% shooting?!? in 36 minutes? That is more impressive than getteing 52 in more time, worse fg%, on a team where he's the best candidate to be getting rebounds n a.ssists, where after the 3 best players the rest of the squad are bench warmers on any other team.
It says a lot that Paul gasol had 30+ points and 10+ rebounds and the lakers cruised to a victory, while the cavs were an inch away from being upset.

These past 2 games proves the difference between kobe's game/team and brons game/team.

And, why was harrington busting lebrons a.ss like that?

It's a shame that most people on here (maybe it's age?) can't look at a basketball game and see whats what.
If the cavs ever get a good pf, that won't make the lane get clogged, it'd be scary what lebron would be allowed to do then.

Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-05-2009 at 06:55 AM..
 02-05-2009, 07:02 AM         #177
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
is this the n*gga that be talkin sh*t in numerous threads???? LMAO this rawproduct finna lose stripes offa this one. lmao...
Holy sh*t
That's why I love bx, never dull lol
 9 years ago '04        #178
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,481 | Props total: 30683 30683
ya thats a pretty nice accomplishment, but it was at the garden, which means vs one of the garbagest teams in the nba over the last 6 years, were was lebron at vs san antonio in the finals? or better yet were was lebron vs the magic the other night? lol hes a baller but against teams with good defence he seems to dissapear. great accomplishment though, i like how espn been hyping up sh*t with at the garden, lol fuk the garden, why is it so special? cause spike lees there? cause its in new york? lol the city of big mouth bums
 9 years ago '04        #179
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
well fu*k it then, just crown Lebron right now then. Crown him right now. He's the greatest, fu*k errybody else, they aint sh*t anyways...is that what everyone saying. fu*k Kobe right. Shaq scored every bucket and Kobe was just a spectator and in games that mattered Kobe didn't man up...Such a travesty. Who cares if Kobe didn't get a triple double double. at the end of the day, a win is all that matters. I could get a triple double against the knicks
 02-05-2009, 07:25 AM         #180
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You guys are pathetic, 8 pages.

Then stay the fu*k out and go make yourself a gay a.ss KG thread and :aloofandbored10: your f*g**t a.ss in there. Dumb fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago