Lebron triple double at the Garden

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:
So sad... this is the problem nobody is knocking Kobe's 61 point performance it was great display of scoring... Obviously this is the same man who scored 81 points in a game before we know he can score this is like his what 3rd time hitting 60+ he has shown us his great scoring ability we get that...

but you kobe fanatics feel like nobody can do better than him... I really dot see how you can downtalk a 50 point triple double i really dont... There really wouldnt be a discussion if Lebron didnt record a triple double but he did... I mean honestly like this dumbass here talkin about pulling up little things and your pulling up that Kobe played 8 less minutes like thats not tedious sh*t... u n*ggas are really sad

As i stated before

"Better game stats= Lebron
More impressive game= Kobe
More fun to watch= Kobe"

Ill stick to that.
 9 years ago '05        #102
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 rawproduct03 said:
i distinctively remember 2 nights about when kobe had 61 all the stans said "if lebron has a bad night or losses then it even further proves that kobe is better" well lebron had a better night so deal with it.

you know lebron is better when "dj quick" gives you hate lmao
someones dead set in trying to protect their idol

give it a rest..you aren't going to change anyone opinions

and just making yourself look like your on his d*ck
 9 years ago '04        #103
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 Bea5T said:

he is what he eats...Lebron's d*ck.
 9 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 rawproduct03 said:
oh it's a great day when even kobe stans have come to the harsh reality of the kings rule. lebron>>>>kobe ....and they hate it
:agreement6:

Lebron >>> Jordan >>> Magic >>> Wally Szezerbiak >>> Kobe!!
 9 years ago '04        #105
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Mayhem said:
Once Lebreon gets an MVP, 3 rings, and a jump shot then we can talk.

oh let me add Dwight> Lebron as well
Lol... Lebron will have an MVP this year its already a lock dude... And it didnt take him 12 years to get it lol... Kobe rode along with everyone else on that Lakers squad with Shaq to a title... There was a reason Kobe doesnt have a Finals MVP cuz he wasnt the best player on the team... He was Scottie Pippen of the Lakers
 9 years ago '05        #106
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
if anyone irritated its you n*gga

try to stay away from this topic for more than 5 minutes LOL
 9 years ago '04        #107
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 rawproduct03 said:
oh it's a great day when even kobe stans have come to the harsh reality of the kings rule. lebron>>>>kobe ....and they hate it
3 to 0 end of discussion.
 9 years ago '04        #108
dre03 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
:agreement6:

Lebron >>> Jordan >>> Magic >>> Wally Szezerbiak >>> Kobe!!
Lemme guess since you know you cant down Lebron's performance you choose sarcasm instead...

Lakers fans keep dreaming maybe Shaq will come back to you one day and you can win another title then...

In the mean time watch this 23 year old grow before your eyes because in say 4-5 years Kobe will be gone and Lebron will be all you have
 02-04-2009, 10:36 PM         #109
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:

^^^this comin from a kobe stan??? LOL nothing more satisfying then seeing all kobe's c*ck suckers get panicked when they know lebron is better then there boyfriend kobe :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #110
dre03 
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
3 to 0 end of discussion.
Ooooooooo ouch u right... 3 rings as a sidekick is much better than leading a team to a ring... Oh man..
 9 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
Lemme guess since you know you cant down Lebron's performance you choose sarcasm instead...

Lakers fans keep dreaming maybe Shaq will come back to you one day and you can win another title then...

In the mean time watch this 23 year old grow before your eyes because in say 4-5 years Kobe will be gone and Lebron will be all you have

All hail this genius!! He knows all!!

You're infallible, my man!!
 02-04-2009, 10:38 PM         #112
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
All hail this genius!! He knows all!!

You're infallible, my man!!
^^^now your gettin it son. i knew you would, it's hard to see the light with kobe's c*ck jammed all in your mouth but i had faith in you and you finally get it
 02-04-2009, 10:41 PM         #113
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade still better than Lebron
 9 years ago '04        #114
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^now your gettin it son. i knew you would, it's hard to see the light with kobe's c*ck jammed all in your mouth but i had faith in you and you finally get it
Yet you have Lebron all over your profile.

Oh the irony.
 02-04-2009, 10:48 PM         #115
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Yet you have Lebron all over your profile.

Oh the irony.
^^^respecting the best player on the planet right now>>> you cursing god because marshmallow man bynum got hurt cuz you want your boyfriend to have all the help he can get. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #116
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Wade still better than Lebron
Wade has earned his spot in the league right now he dominated in the playoff run and he beasts when he is healthy... All honestly they are the same kinda player except Wade is more mature hence he's older and played college ball for 3 years... Lebron has a huge upside with his abilities... Now if in 3 years Lebron game hasnt elevated then I would start to see things differently as far as how good he will be
 9 years ago '06        #117
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
Amazing performance by Lebron. First player since the merger to score 50+ in a triple double. Very nice performance.

IMO Kobe's performance is better just because of the intangibles like the degree of difficulty of his shots and that fact that he did it in way less minutes. That is my opinion though, I'm not gonna debate who's was better because then I would have to try to make either performance seem smaller than it was and that would make me look like an idiot.:lachen001:

Two magnificent record-setting performances at the Garden. Both Kobe and Lebron did big big things on basketball's biggest "stage".
 9 years ago '04        #118
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 dre03 said:
Ooooooooo ouch u right... 3 rings as a sidekick is much better than leading a team to a ring... Oh man..
Sidekick? Ok fam, he was one of the best off guards in the league back then so because the Cavs can't get another star to play in sh*t town with the "king" Kobe's a secondary player? Sure thing boss. See ya on Sunday.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 02-04-2009 at 10:54 PM..
 02-04-2009, 10:54 PM         #119
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
Amazing performance by Lebron. First player since the merger to score 50+ in a triple double. Very nice performance.

IMO Kobe's performance is better just because of the intangibles like the degree of difficulty of his shots and that fact that he did it in way less minutes. That is my opinion though, I'm not gonna debate who's was better because then I would have to try to make either performance seem smaller than it was and that would make me look like an idiot.:lachen001:

Two magnificent record-setting performances at the Garden. Both Kobe and Lebron did big big things on basketball's biggest "stage".
^^^imo lebron's was better because he literally did more intangibles and did everything you can do, kobe made some very tough shots no doubt.

that aside i respect your input cuz your not hating, if kobe fans didn't hate and take things to new levels then people wouldn't rub it in when lebron does better. if more people posted like you just did there would be a lot less hating
 9 years ago '04        #120
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^respecting the best player on the planet right now>>> you cursing god because marshmallow man bynum got hurt cuz you want your boyfriend to have all the help he can get. :greetings10:
Yes, because I cheer for individual players and not teams. :applause:

Newsflash: Every Lakers fan is now a Kobe stan!!

What a shamockery!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago