Lebron triple double at the Garden

most viewed right now
 137
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-04-2009, 09:48 PM         #61
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
11 a.ssist but thats the only amount of passing he did all night, what did his teamates score? Z with what 15?

How many points did Pau score that game? 31?

Don't let the a.ssist number fool you, Lebroon was holding onto the ball all night and i remember him just showboating them passing it with like 3 sec left and caused a 24 sec violation.
^^^it's called spreading the wealth and biz isn't a big scorer gasol is, man you just made me realize how even more incredible tonight was having 11 a.ssists with a untalented (offensively speaking) team. imagine how sh*tty big z would have done if lebron didn't get him the rock when he did.
 9 years ago '04        #62
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^it's called spreading the wealth and biz isn't a big scorer gasol is, man you just made me realize how even more incredible tonight was having 11 a.ssists with a untalented (offensively speaking) team. imagine how sh*tty big z would have done if lebron didn't get him the rock when he did.
B/c Big Z wasn't a former allstar or anything....
 02-04-2009, 09:54 PM         #63
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
B/c Big Z wasn't a former allstar or anything....
^^^dude was an allstar when there were no bigs in the east, same reason jaamal maglor was an all star, and not only that dude was 5-13 tonight so don't act like he was on fire and lebron refused to get him the ball. obviously you don't know sh*t about basketball :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #64
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I can't believe none of you guys saw how Lebron willed the ball into the basket for those bums.
Appreciate the goat when you see it!!

My dude rawproduct knows what's up!!
 9 years ago '04        #65
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
Jordan, Bryant, Chamberlain, Bird, Shaq, Baylor, Fulks, Gervin, Mikan, Malone, King, Chambers, Iverson, Mcgrady, West, Robinson, Thompson all have scored 60+ points in a game...

None of these great players have ever recorded a 50 point triple double


What Lebron did today was something that had not been done since 1975 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and the closest person since then was Larry Bird with 49 points, 14 reb and 12 a.ssists in 1986... Lebron accomplished something that has only been done once before and Kobe did something that has been done 5 times now in the last 5 years... You be the judge thats my opinion


Last edited by dre03; 02-04-2009 at 09:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #66
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^dude was an allstar when there were no bigs in the east, same reason jaamal maglor was an all star, and not only that dude was 5-13 tonight so don't act like he was on fire and lebron refused to get him the ball. obviously you don't know sh*t about basketball :greetings10:
Lebron was a ball hog tonight not to mention going for that last rebound to stat pad. If thats the case about Big Z the same can be said about Gasol since he was only an allstar once before Kobe, oh look at the since Joining Kobe he is an allstar again.

Mo Williams carries that team
 9 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 rikedizzle said:
61 pts, 61 FG%, 50 3FG%, 3 ast, 37 min >>>52 pts, 10 rebs, 11 asts, 52 FG%, 29 3FG%, 44 min. and only scoring 13 pts more than an opposing player
you're joking right?! i like both players game but to say a 61 point game is better than a 52 point game along w/ a triple double... WTF?!
 9 years ago '04        #68
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Mayhem said:
Lebron was a ball hog tonight not to mention going for that last rebound to stat pad. If thats the case about Big Z the same can be said about Gasol since he was only an allstar once before Kobe, oh look at the since Joining Kobe he is an allstar again.

Mo Williams carries that team
No way.

Lebron would never stat pad.

That sh*t comes natural to the GOAT.
 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM         #69
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Jordan, Bryant, Bird, Shaq, Baylor, Fulks, Gervin, Mikan, Malone, King, Chambers, Iverson, Mcgrady, West, Robinson, Thompson all have scored 60+ points in a game...

None of these great players have ever recorded a 50 point triple double


What Lebron did today was something that had not been done since 1975 by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and the closest person since then was Larry Bird with 49 points, 14 reb and 12 a.ssists in 1986... Lebron accomplished something that has only been done once before and Kobe did something that has been done 5 times now in the last 5 years... You be the judge thats my opinion
^^^not only that, lebron is coming off one of the best months ever in January where he averaged 27.5 ppg 8.2 a.ssist and 9.6 rebounds,1.5 blks and 2.7 steals
not since larry bird in 1983 has this been done.....LONG LIVE THE KING
 9 years ago '04        #70
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^not only that, lebron is coming off one of the best months ever in January where he averaged 27.5 ppg 8.2 a.ssist and 9.6 rebounds,1.5 blks and 2.7 steals
not since larry bird in 1983 has this been done.....LONG LIVE THE KING
I like how you people like to make little things up for everything Lebron does.

"Lebron the first ever to get 40 points 6 reounds and 8 a.ssist,
Lebron is first ever to miss 2 freethrows then come back and make 6 then 2 miss 2 more
Lebron is first ever to bite all his nails off and still hit a layup"

Get over it.
 9 years ago '08        #71
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Hell of a game by the king. I knew I would see this thread tonight.

And all I got to say is if it were Kobe with 52/11/10 and Lebron with the 61/3/0 Kobe fans will swear Kobe's performance was better.
 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM         #72
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
Lebron was a ball hog tonight not to mention going for that last rebound to stat pad. If thats the case about Big Z the same can be said about Gasol since he was only an allstar once before Kobe, oh look at the since Joining Kobe he is an allstar again.

Mo Williams carries that team
^^^ gasol still has better stats year in and year out the big Z, your the dumb a.ss that brought up the all star sh*t, you know it's funny you bring up ball ho considering thats all kobe did tonight, kobe had 5 more points then gasol tonight EXCEPT kobe shot the ball 11 more times then gasol kobe was 13-28 meanwhile gasol had the hot hand with 12-17 yet kobe kept shooting away.
 9 years ago '04        #73
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 675 675
 thehogue... said:
you're joking right?! i like both players game but to say a 61 point game is better than a 52 point game along w/ a triple double... WTF?!
defense?
 02-04-2009, 10:12 PM         #74
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
I like how you people like to make little things up for everything Lebron does.

"Lebron the first ever to get 40 points 6 reounds and 8 a.ssist,
Lebron is first ever to miss 2 freethrows then come back and make 6 then 2 miss 2 more
Lebron is first ever to bite all his nails off and still hit a layup"

Get over it.
^^^if lebron averaging 27+,8+9+ for a month something nobody has done since 83 is a SMALL THING, well then lebron is even better then i thought :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #75
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
why was lebron wearing Javons poodles scarf in the post game interview
 9 years ago '04        #76
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 675 675
lol at lebron mentioning his defense in the press conference
 9 years ago '06        #77
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol i don't even like lebron but gotta give him his props he said anything u can do I can do better











or maybe its just dantoni's knicks
 02-04-2009, 10:15 PM         #78
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i distinctively remember 2 nights about when kobe had 61 all the stans said "if lebron has a bad night or losses then it even further proves that kobe is better" well lebron had a better night so deal with it.

you know lebron is better when "dj quick" gives you hate lmao
 9 years ago '04        #79
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ gasol still has better stats year in and year out the big Z, your the dumb a.ss that brought up the all star sh*t, you know it's funny you bring up ball ho considering thats all kobe did tonight, kobe had 5 more points then gasol tonight EXCEPT kobe shot the ball 11 more times then gasol kobe was 13-28 meanwhile gasol had the hot hand with 12-17 yet kobe kept shooting away.
Since when are we talking about what Kobe did tonight? I did like how you switched that up though but lets not forget who won the game the Lakers at the end...with what? A jumpshot? Yep. You forget to criticize kobe for only getting 5 a.ssist and 9 rebounds. Since are talking about other games How about Lebron going 9-20 against the Raptors yesterday and getting an amazing 4 a.ssist and 7 rebounds.
 9 years ago '04        #80
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 rikedizzle said:
lol at lebron mentioning his defense in the press conference
n*gga Al Harrington is a beast.
Only Michael Jordan coulda held him under 30 points tonight.

The GOAT's performance was legendary!! That's just a microcosm of his season thus far. An incredible display of athleticism, power, and sheer grace. The memories will be vivid in my mind for the next eon!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy