Lebron triple double at the Garden

most viewed right now
 70
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 56
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-05-2009, 09:02 AM         #201
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Realtalk my n*gga. That f*g**t loves to enter anything with Kobe or lebrons name on it just to say it's pathetic then come back more and more to to same thread to post. He has no life. fu*king bum a.ss KG sperm slurper
I never brought up KG, your getting heated because I insulted your lover.

Kobe isn't sh*t but a ballhogger. :greetings10: Nothing without Shaq.
 02-05-2009, 09:04 AM         #202
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Look at you getting all hyped up, who gives a fu*k Kobe scored, Lebron outdid him like a jealous girlfriend and its over. Your typing 900 word exams like we are in college.
Your anger makes me strong.

[pic - click to view]

 02-05-2009, 09:04 AM         #203
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Why are other fans sending me props for pointing out the ridiculousness of this argument.

Everyone outside LA and Cleveland (and "texas" and "philly" for those Kobe fans who "moved") knows this sh*t is overhyped.
 02-05-2009, 09:06 AM         #204
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Why are other fans sending me props for pointing out the ridiculousness of this argument.

Everyone outside LA and Cleveland (and "texas" and "philly" for those Kobe fans who "moved") knows this sh*t is overhyped.

[pic - click to view]

 02-05-2009, 09:08 AM         #205
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I never brought up KG, your getting heated because I insulted your lover.

Kobe isn't sh*t but a ballhogger. :greetings10: Nothing without Shaq.


Lover? The entire city of boston should be on there knees sucking KG and Ray allens d*ck right now. Paperbag head a.ss n*gga. Celtics wouldn't be sh*t without KG on that team. n*ggas get a championship last year and forget that there team use to be the laughing stock of the NBA. Humble yourself dumb n*gga.
 02-05-2009, 09:09 AM         #206
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey this is pretty funny
 02-05-2009, 09:09 AM         #207
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Lover? The entire city of boston should be on there knees sucking KG and Ray allens d*ck right now. Paperbag head a.ss n*gga. Celtics wouldn't be sh*t without KG on that team. n*ggas get a championship last year and forget that there team use to be the laughing stock of the NBA. Humble yourself dumb n*gga.
Oh no what a fresh insult.

Is that all you have? according to your logic we whooped your team last year and will do it again.

Keep it sports related buddy.
 9 years ago '06        #208
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 GrilledCheese said:
The same reason why thousands of people get paid to do the same thing.
Sports lead to discussion, which lead to debate.
Why is it only celtic fans who are complaining. Attention wh0ores?
Son everday u respond to my posts with some dumb comment yet u call me an a attention wh0ore....It's like Groundhog day with ur wake and bake a.ss, get a life and stop misquoting the wrong people Facts right?

I'm simply stating the obvious, Kobe is more skilled than Lebron. How it's an 8 page thread is mind boggling.
 02-05-2009, 09:10 AM         #209
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Why are other fans sending me props for pointing out the ridiculousness of this argument.

Everyone outside LA and Cleveland (and "texas" and "philly" for those Kobe fans who "moved") knows this sh*t is overhyped.


Who the fu*k cares about props?
 02-05-2009, 09:10 AM         #210
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you guys typing anger because I say Kobe isn't sh*t.

Why do people need to defend the man like their father and insult KG all you want he isn't sh*t but a bball player.
 02-05-2009, 09:11 AM         #211
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Who the fu*k cares about props?
"Why is it only celtic fans who are complaining. "

I don't care about props my point is the fans who don't want to come in here (for obvious reasons you guys are acting like f*gs) are agreeing with me.
 02-05-2009, 09:12 AM         #212
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Oh no what a fresh insult.

Is that all you have? according to your logic we whooped your team last year and will do it again.

Keep it sports related buddy.

This n*gga has nothing to say. That's an insult and it's also the truth. sh*t hurts like a papercut doesn't it. Pour salt on it n*gga.:greetings10:
 02-05-2009, 09:14 AM         #213
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
"Why is it only celtic fans who are complaining. "

I don't care about props my point is the fans who don't want to come in here (for obvious reasons you guys are acting like f*gs) are agreeing with me.

So if your logic is true and you actually belive the bullsh*t that your saying then why the fu*k do you keep coming back and posting in here? Didn't you say this thread was full of f*gs? If that's the case then what does that make you for waking up this morning and taking out time to look at this thread and waste your time posting here? You make no fu*king sense.
 02-05-2009, 09:14 AM         #214
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
This n*gga has nothing to say. That's an insult and it's also the truth. sh*t hurts like a papercut doesn't it. Pour salt on it n*gga.:greetings10:
So Kobe being 0-2 without Shaq isn't a fact.

E-thug what are you going to do shoot up Boston for insulting Kobe.
 9 years ago '06        #215
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
How on earth does it make sense to call the C's the laughing stock of the NBA when ur a Knicks fan Really tho.
 02-05-2009, 09:15 AM         #216
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Oh no what a fresh insult.

Is that all you have? according to your logic we whooped your team last year and will do it again.

Keep it sports related buddy.
lol how is that not sports related. lol

Funny how people use smileys in hopes of hurting someones feelings.
this is too rich :applause:
 02-05-2009, 09:16 AM         #217
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
So if your logic is true and you actually belive the bullsh*t that your saying then why the fu*k do you keep coming back and posting in here? Didn't you say this thread was full of f*gs? If that's the case then what does that make you for waking up this morning and taking out time to look at this thread and waste your time posting here? You make no fu*king sense.
Why do you care? Internet Police? Your still a lame for arguing 8 pages and defending it to me.
 02-05-2009, 09:16 AM         #218
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
How on earth does it make sense to call the C's the laughing stock of the NBA when ur a Knicks fan Really tho.
Umm, he said USED to be laughing stock. Which is pretty true, except for that year with Walker n Davis. Celtics were fun to watch that year.
I think this mini argument should end b/c it's pretty one sided.
 02-05-2009, 09:18 AM         #219
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
So Kobe being 0-2 without Shaq isn't a fact.

E-thug what are you going to do shoot up Boston for insulting Kobe.


Pierce being 0-whatever without KG is a fact aswell so k!ll that bullsh*t Oh and save the E-thug sh*t for another thread. You'll need it since you live inside laker/cleveland related threads.
 02-05-2009, 09:18 AM         #220
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Why do you care? Internet Police? Your still a lame for arguing 8 pages and defending it to me.
Are you internet police? lol
And what are you now that your responsible for the thread growing faster?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy