Lebron triple double at the Garden

most viewed right now
 89
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-05-2009, 07:41 AM         #181
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Then stay the fu*k out and go make yourself a gay a.ss KG thread and :aloofandbored10: your f*g**t a.ss in there. Dumb fu*k.
first things first, I think you got the best avatar on bx. A pic is worth a thousand words, and that has more words behind it than don king.
Secondly, I posted this in another thread, but I think I should post it here b/c it was perfect that I was watchin it while readin these threads,

This morning on NBA Gametime (Yes network), Kenny Thomas, Eric Snow, and Alonzo Mourning were breaking down the whole kobe vs lebron argument, here is what I transcribed, rewinding over n over to get the words right. It will replay a couple times this morning for those who wanna catch it. This wasn't the whole convo, but it's each players last words on the subject.
Kenny Thomas: Personally, I would have picked lebron for a place to go, being a pg, his style of play is perfect for me, drive and kick it out. But if I'm a gm, lol, I'm picking kobe! Personally, I'm going to cleveland the way I played, but if I'm a gm, lol, what's kobe's number?!"
Alonzo Mourning:
If I'm going to pick someone to get a championship, I'm going to pick Kobe. He has that championship caliber. The experience.
Kenny: I wanna hear erics point of view, he played with lebron !
Eric Snow: This is how I see it, I don't think, right now, he's better than kobe bryant. I think Kobe bryant is a better player, the way I see it it's like kenny (thomas) said, it's the intangibles. There was a time in Brons career, that he just wanted to be the best on the team. Last season, to me, it was like I wanted to be the best in the league. From day one kobe had the intangibles, he made it be known that he wanted to be the best EVER. You see him work at it, constantly from day one. Now you see lebron go spend time with kobe (olympics), and you see a totally different work ethic in lebron. Now you see he's a little better, he's a little ahead of lebron, and he's made lebron realize "I gotta take my game to another level".

Kenny Thomas: One thing that always sticks out to me, with lebron, I think it was his 2nd season, doing an interview. He says "naw I'm trying to get where kobe is b/c kobe is a k!ller" I look at that statement, and as great as a player bron is, I don't think kobe would have ever said that. He would have never gave that upper hand (snow n mourning: nope, never). I don't think MJ would have ever said that....
Mourning: He's not there yet, but the maturation process is there (snow: it's coming!). He's not quite there yet, but kobe is THERE.

so 3 players, 1 played with him, 1 played against him, all 3 played against and with Jordan.
 9 years ago '04        #182
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 GrilledCheese said:
first things first, I think you got the best avatar on bx. A pic is worth a thousand words, and that has more words behind it than don king.
Secondly, I posted this in another thread, but I think I should post it here b/c it was perfect that I was watchin it while readin these threads,

This morning on NBA Gametime (Yes network), Kenny Thomas, Eric Snow, and Alonzo Mourning were breaking down the whole kobe vs lebron argument, here is what I transcribed, rewinding over n over to get the words right. It will replay a couple times this morning for those who wanna catch it. This wasn't the whole convo, but it's each players last words on the subject.
Kenny Thomas: Personally, I would have picked lebron for a place to go, being a pg, his style of play is perfect for me, drive and kick it out. But if I'm a gm, lol, I'm picking kobe! Personally, I'm going to cleveland the way I played, but if I'm a gm, lol, what's kobe's number?!"
Alonzo Mourning:
If I'm going to pick someone to get a championship, I'm going to pick Kobe. He has that championship caliber. The experience.
Kenny: I wanna hear erics point of view, he played with lebron !
Eric Snow: This is how I see it, I don't think, right now, he's better than kobe bryant. I think Kobe bryant is a better player, the way I see it it's like kenny (thomas) said, it's the intangibles. There was a time in Brons career, that he just wanted to be the best on the team. Last season, to me, it was like I wanted to be the best in the league. From day one kobe had the intangibles, he made it be known that he wanted to be the best EVER. You see him work at it, constantly from day one. Now you see lebron go spend time with kobe (olympics), and you see a totally different work ethic in lebron. Now you see he's a little better, he's a little ahead of lebron, and he's made lebron realize "I gotta take my game to another level".

Kenny Thomas: One thing that always sticks out to me, with lebron, I think it was his 2nd season, doing an interview. He says "naw I'm trying to get where kobe is b/c kobe is a k!ller" I look at that statement, and as great as a player bron is, I don't think kobe would have ever said that. He would have never gave that upper hand (snow n mourning: nope, never). I don't think MJ would have ever said that....
Mourning: He's not there yet, but the maturation process is there (snow: it's coming!). He's not quite there yet, but kobe is THERE.

so 3 players, 1 played with him, 1 played against him, all 3 played against and with Jordan.
It was Kenny Smith not Kenny Thomas retard... Kobe is 30 Lebron is 23 they said he is just getting started... And Kenny Smith and Eric Snow both said as a player they rather play with Lebron cuz they could play their game playing alongside Lebron but as a GM they would pick Kobe to lead their team but they said in a year they will debate that again... Cuz if Lebron wins a ship this year the discussion would definitely change... Stop tricking out words my n*gga...
 9 years ago '04        #183
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Anthony O said:
how the fu*k is he a better deffender?????kobe tourched his a.ss with 8 fingers when he tried to guard kobe in the 4th.more efficient score wow u must be an idiot.didnt u just have a pic of iverson n now u have one of bron.
Correction LEbron shut kobe down twice last year in the 4th quarter in their head to head matchups... Then scored 6+ points both 4th quarters to seal the game along with a steal against Kobe to win both games... you Laker fans do remember that
 02-05-2009, 07:58 AM         #184
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
It was Kenny Smith not Kenny Thomas retard... Kobe is 30 Lebron is 23 they said he is just getting started... And Kenny Smith and Eric Snow both said as a player they rather play with Lebron cuz they could play their game playing alongside Lebron but as a GM they would pick Kobe to lead their team but they said in a year they will debate that again... Cuz if Lebron wins a ship this year the discussion would definitely change... Stop tricking out words my n*gga...
It's 855 am and I'm high, fu*k you n*gga. ever heard of typo's. Wow. I rewinded it, and Kenny said as a FREE AGENT he'd play with lebron bc as a guard it's good to have someone drive and kick it out to him. He said multiple times "The way I played, me personally, as guard". And they said in a year, they would debate the "lebron is almost there, but kobe is there" statement. I ain't trick no words, I'm sitting here typing it out, rewinding, and playing, and rewinding, and typing. I ain't trick out no words f*g**t. Don't start callin people retards over typos. The only difference in what I said and what you said is that I mixed up kenny with kenny thomas
It's on again at 12 noon maybe you should watch it again.

Mourning also said that boston exposed lebron last year (even though SA did it in the finals), that if you shut down one part of his game, you can beat him.
Kobe does it on both sides of the floor, lebron's d isn't on par with kobe's..
Kenny Smith said that Kobe is the best basketball player on the planet, bar none. The intangibles make him different than any one else. Right after that statement, his words were that it's easier for a pg to play with lebron.

I ain't sit here and get all that sh*t down for someone to come in and tell me I was changing words. I ain't a kobe fan or a lebron fan, I ain't gotta change words for sh*t.


Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-05-2009 at 08:08 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #185
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 dc3003 said:
ya thats a pretty nice accomplishment, but it was at the garden, which means vs one of the garbagest teams in the nba over the last 6 years, were was lebron at vs san antonio in the finals? or better yet were was lebron vs the magic the other night? lol hes a baller but against teams with good defence he seems to dissapear. great accomplishment though, i like how espn been hyping up sh*t with at the garden, lol fuk the garden, why is it so special? cause spike lees there? cause its in new york? lol the city of big mouth bums
Didnt he put up 45 points against the Celtics last year in Game 7 in a classic matchup??? Everybody has bad games dumbass... You really dont wanna bring up Finals performances against good defenses... Kobe against the Pistons was one of the worst Finals performances ever and then his finals against Boston wasnt much better... You dont want to open up that door homie Kobe's Finals struggles are well documented... And i like how you brought up Lebrons game against Orlando but failed to mention both him and Kobe went 10-26 against the Magic the last time they faced them
 9 years ago '04        #186
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 GrilledCheese said:
It's 855 am and I'm high, fu*k you n*gga. ever heard of typo's. Wow.
And they said as FREE AGENTS. And they said in a year, they would debate the "lebron is almost there, but kobe is there" statement. I ain't trick no words, I'm sitting here typing it out, rewinding, and playing, and rewinding, and typing. I ain't trick out no words f*g**t. Don't start callin people retards over typos. The only difference in what I said and what you said is that you got it wrong.
As a player dumbass they would rather play with Lebron and as a GM they would pick Kobe to lead their team thats what was said...

Yes they said Kobe is there because he has experience... Lebron just started duh...
 02-05-2009, 08:09 AM         #187
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Correction LEbron shut kobe down twice last year in the 4th quarter in their head to head matchups... Then scored 6+ points both 4th quarters to seal the game along with a steal against Kobe to win both games... you Laker fans do remember that

What does last year have to do with this year? sh*t makes no sense.
 02-05-2009, 08:11 AM         #188
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
As a player dumbass they would rather play with Lebron and as a GM they would pick Kobe to lead their team thats what was said...

Yes they said Kobe is there because he has experience... Lebron just started duh...
Your the one changing words,. As a PG b/c the way lebron plays. eric snow never said that, smith was the only one who said it. I'm watching again right now. Kenny smith made it clear, b/c the way he played as a pg, he'd go to Cle as a free agent. Your stupid for arguing with someone who has all the proof right in front of them. They say kobe's there not b/c of championships, but his skill level as player, tangibles and intangibles. Ignorant fool.
They never said that lebron aint there b/c he just started, those words never came out their mouths. and 6th season aint just starting

Get over it.:greetings10:


Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-05-2009 at 08:14 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #189
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Mayhem said:
by only passing it like 11 times?
 rikedizzle said:
how you gonna have 11 a.ssists and the highest person score 15 pts?
 Mayhem said:
11 a.ssist but thats the only amount of passing he did all night, what did his teamates score? Z with what 15?

How many points did Pau score that game? 31?

Don't let the a.ssist number fool you, Lebroon was holding onto the ball all night and i remember him just showboating them passing it with like 3 sec left and caused a 24 sec violation.


Ilgauskas only averages 13 points per game so scoring 15 is an above average game for him... And he shot the ball 13 times thats 2 more shots than he averages... Thats a LOSS!!!

There were 3 Cavs that shot the ball more than 10 times and every cavalier scored... Every cavalier aside from Varejao who isnt a scorer were at or above their average in shots attempted.... And there were 4 Cavs in double figures... Maurice Williams was off but he shot the ball 12 times

There were only two Lakers who got more than 10 shots (Pau and Kobe)... Everyone else aside from Odom and Ariza were under they average for shots per game... Pau scored 31 cuz he shot the ball 5 more times than normal and couldnt miss... Lebrons Cavs got their shots they just missed them... So try again my n*gga... Take ya L

Put it like this Cavaliers took 80 shots and the Lakers took 84... There were 11 players that played in the Lakers game the Cavs were shorthanded and only 8 players played... Lebron took 33 shots so 47 shots among the remaining 7... Kobe took 31 shots which leaves 53 shots among the remaining 10 players or 9 if you wanna say relevant players... Either way Lebrons teammates averaged more shots as a team


Last edited by dre03; 02-05-2009 at 08:22 AM..
 02-05-2009, 08:23 AM         #190
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BURN BABY BURN said:
PEEP THIS THREAD EXPOSING RAWPRODUCT03

HIT THE PROPS IF YOU GET A LAUGH

yes please go ahead and go to that thread. it was jacked. BURN BABY BURN is an alias of that fat fu*k BMAN/GOTBREW/BERNARDOO. You can find his epic FAIL in the slaughter house.

Remember BURN BABY BURN? Opps I mean BMAN? No WAIT... BERNARDO?


[pic - click to view]

 02-05-2009, 08:39 AM         #191
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:


Ilgauskas only averages 13 points per game so scoring 15 is an above average game for him... And he shot the ball 13 times thats 2 more shots than he averages... Thats a LOSS!!!

There were 3 Cavs that shot the ball more than 10 times and every cavalier scored... Every cavalier aside from Varejao who isnt a scorer were at or above their average in shots attempted.... And there were 4 Cavs in double figures... Maurice Williams was off but he shot the ball 12 times

There were only two Lakers who got more than 10 shots (Pau and Kobe)... Everyone else aside from Odom and Ariza were under they average for shots per game... Pau scored 31 cuz he shot the ball 5 more times than normal and couldnt miss... Lebrons Cavs got their shots they just missed them... So try again my n*gga... Take ya L

Put it like this Cavaliers took 80 shots and the Lakers took 84... There were 11 players that played in the Lakers game the Cavs were shorthanded and only 8 players played... Lebron took 33 shots so 47 shots among the remaining 7... Kobe took 31 shots which leaves 53 shots among the remaining 10 players or 9 if you wanna say relevant players... Either way Lebrons teammates averaged more shots as a team
And the lakers clearly had the easier win....with the only big men being gasol n odom...against a knick team that starts Jarred Jeffries at center.
And the lakers scored more points than the cavs
Don't get me started on how Harrington busted his a.ss up and down the court.
 02-05-2009, 08:43 AM         #192
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Then stay the fu*k out and go make yourself a gay a.ss KG thread and :aloofandbored10: your f*g**t a.ss in there. Dumb fu*k.
Your a f*g**t Kobe or Lebron rider, I have no clue but your obviously hyped over an 8 page sausage fest.

You guys are pathetic plain and simple, more hyped over scoring than championships.
 9 years ago '05        #193
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,970 | Props total: 10913 10913
Damn the knicks just lettin everybody just score on them.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 41 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 02-05-2009, 08:48 AM         #194
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Excuse us for not having an 8 page thread with strippers.
And it's a basketball discussion over the 2 best players in the league, and comparing two big nights in the same week against the same wack a.ss defense.
Who the fu*k cares bout championships right now.
Maybe your just looking for an excuse to talk bout the celtcis, so you can add 3 pages yourself.
lol @ you being so mad bout nothing
 02-05-2009, 08:49 AM         #195
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Your a f*g**t Kobe or Lebron rider, I have no clue but your obviously hyped over an 8 page sausage fest.

You guys are pathetic plain and simple, more hyped over scoring than championships.

Says the bi*ch n*gga who came back into the 8 PAGE THREAD he criticized. fu*king stupid a.ss n*gga. You talk about the thread then you keep coming back again checking in on who writing what and making more post. Talk about a no life having fu*khead.:greetings10:
 02-05-2009, 08:52 AM         #196
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrilledCheese said:
Excuse us for not having an 8 page thread with strippers.
And it's a basketball discussion over the 2 best players in the league, and comparing two big nights in the same week against the same wack a.ss defense.
Who the fu*k cares bout championships right now.
Maybe your just looking for an excuse to talk bout the celtcis, so you can add 3 pages yourself.
lol @ you being so mad bout nothing

Realtalk my n*gga. That f*g**t loves to enter anything with Kobe or lebrons name on it just to say it's pathetic then come back more and more to to same thread to post. He has no life. fu*king bum a.ss KG sperm slurper


Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 02-05-2009 at 08:53 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #197
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
Obviously Kobe is a more skilled player than Lebron right now, why is there 8 pages on this bullsh*t.
 02-05-2009, 09:00 AM         #198
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Obviously Kobe is a more skilled player than Lebron right now, why is there 8 pages on this bullsh*t.
The same reason why thousands of people get paid to do the same thing.
Sports lead to discussion, which lead to debate.
Why is it only celtic fans who are complaining. Attention wh0ores?
J/k, but seriously..why do people get surprised if a discussion thread gets to 8 pages? You do know what the word FORUM means right?
If it was an 8 page thread about Lebron n Kobe's diets, then i'd agree with you.


Last edited by GrilledCheese; 02-05-2009 at 09:02 AM..
 02-05-2009, 09:01 AM         #199
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrilledCheese said:
Excuse us for not having an 8 page thread with strippers.
And it's a basketball discussion over the 2 best players in the league, and comparing two big nights in the same week against the same wack a.ss defense.
Who the fu*k cares bout championships right now.
Maybe your just looking for an excuse to talk bout the celtcis, so you can add 3 pages yourself.
lol @ you being so mad bout nothing
Look at you getting all hyped up, who gives a fu*k Kobe scored, Lebron outdid him like a jealous girlfriend and its over. Your typing 900 word exams like we are in college.
 02-05-2009, 09:02 AM         #200
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrilledCheese said:
The same reason why thousands of people get paid to do the same thing.
Sports lead to discussion, which lead to debate.
Why is it only celtic fans who are complaining. Attention wh0ores?


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy