Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
258 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2009, 06:50 PM         #1
7218 pageviews
19 comments

Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, I've been walking/jogging 2 miles a day

I'm wondering am I suppose to see some results soon? I walk/jog 5 times a week. I'm trying to lose weight but I'm not watching what I eat, just not trying to eat too much.

What do you think? How can I get some results? The only thing is I can onlu work out for an hr a day...

holla back!
RocAFella Chain gave props

19 comments for "Alright, I've been walking/jogging 2 miles a day"

9 years ago '07        #2
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
thats kinda counterproductive u might as well eat right also if u want to loose weight and are going about it half a.ss you wont loose anything

02-04-2009, 07:22 PM         #3
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sorta hard not to eat right, I thought cutting back on how much I eat would bring results also...I only drink water or tea/lemonade mix...

so if I walk 2 miles a day and eat right, will I see results faster? If so how fast?
 02-05-2009, 12:26 AM         #4
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No and no.
 9 years ago '05        #5
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 6095 6095
The perfect case of the screen name matching the thread?

Cardio + Good diet/eating = weight loss results.

How much? That totally depends on the person.

Last edited by Wondah_Woman; 02-05-2009 at 06:46 AM..

02-05-2009, 07:21 AM         #6
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've lost 8lbs so far but I can't tell...I only see it on scale...
 9 years ago '07        #7
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
stop worrying about scales and sh*t dude if u focus on working out and eating right u will loose weight that sh*t is all mental u should now whats good for u and whats not
 02-05-2009, 08:48 AM         #8
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm focus my dude, I go 5 days a week...but on the real, I'm just getting back active, I've been lazy for the past 4 months...doing nothing other than having s3x.

Thanks for all the comments...but what are some healthy foods you suggest in my diet... I'm no longer eating a lot of fried foods either, mostly grilled or baked.
 9 years ago '04        #9
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
Eggs, Lean Beef, Tuna, Nuts, Natural PB, Salmon, Baked Chicken, Fruits,
 9 years ago '04        #10
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,334 | Props total: 11495 11495
 Lay-Z said:
I'm wondering am I suppose to see some results soon? I walk/jog 5 times a week. I'm trying to lose weight but I'm not watching what I eat, just not trying to eat too much.

What do you think? How can I get some results? The only thing is I can onlu work out for an hr a day...

holla back!
 9 years ago '04        #11
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
you obviously dont want it that bad if your 'walking/joggin'

i run that amount w/o stopping every day
 9 years ago '04        #12
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
I agree with what people are posting. You've gotta eat right and exercise if you want to see results. Don't eat fast foods and stay away from fried foods. Don't use a lot of butter and try to avoid foods that are high in saturated and trans fats. Another thing I did was trying to stay away from sugar as best I could. I know it's tough, but things like candy bars and juices and sh*t like that are just going to turn into fat. So try to avoid them as best you can.
Do eat foods high in protein. Tuna, Chicken, Eggs, theres a post a few up that has what you should be eating.
 02-18-2009, 09:37 AM         #13
Newsince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your not an athlete just cut back on junk food, candy, and soda. And then your straight.
 9 years ago '04        #14
dannyIZA 
space
space
$561 | Props total: 7 7
if you want to see faster results lay-z do cardio and some weight training, that will help burn it off faster
 02-18-2009, 12:25 PM         #15
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cutting ur calories is a most. u can eat more if its healthy food and ur calories can still be less.
 02-18-2009, 08:12 PM         #16
foevanoutkast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
cutting ur calories is a most. u can eat more if its healthy food and ur calories can still be less.
:agreement6:I have cut back dramatically on rice, sugar and watching those calories! Me and the wife walk about 45min and run for about 30 4 to 5 time a week and i've already lost 25 pounds! Most people dont realize you drink with all those juices and sodas. I completely stopped drinking sodas all together, i tried to drink diet but hell its just as bad as the regular. Drink lots of water, hit up the multigrain bread instead of white and like you said eats less more times a day. You should be eating like 4 times a day, make sure you eat a good breakfast cause you'll be a lot less hungry during the day. Hit up 50millionpounds.com for some GOOD healthy recipes, and STOP EATING OUT!!! Brown bag it playa and you will melt off the pounds! Good luck bro!!!
 02-19-2009, 03:11 AM         #17
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diet is everything!... haha well, not everything... but it's the most integral part of anything you do that involves health/weight sh*t. whether it's gaining or losing..

so fix your diet. and you'll see your results!
 9 years ago '04        #18
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i've set myself a very moderate goal which i think is very reachable, i personally dont expect to see overnight type of results

my biggest problem was drinking

instead of drinking every night like usually, since the year started i only drink on friday & staurday nights

i go to the gym mon, wed, & fri

i do mostly cardio

i drink water all day long...the only time i drink anything else is when im eating, then ill treat myself to whatever i want to...

as far as eating goes, im not really all that strict on myself, i've eaten more salads lately tho...absolutely no fast food

i've eatin fruit a more now too

anyway im satisfied with my goal of 1-2 pounds per week...its working

sure i can bust my a.ss a lil harder & lose more, but i hear its unhealthy to lose too much too fast

heres a link wit a simple rundown of how to lose weight

focus on the calorie deficit...on the 2nd page itll give u an estimate of what u do per day
 02-20-2009, 07:29 PM         #19
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay-Z said:

holla back!
your running is pointless if you're food intake isnt right. your diet is 70% of your results. the other 30% will come from cardio, proper weight lifting, and supplementation

Last edited by DwRecKeR77053; 02-20-2009 at 07:30 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #20
siemens12 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 0 0
have to make diet your #1 priority.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy