most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,993 | Props total: 14871 14871
 DaOmega_1 said:
you beat me? hahahaha... Your little raps... are seriously the most pathetic pieces of sh*t I've ever seen... It's people like you who need to stop breathing and just disappear.

Oh, and you're looking for reasons... let's see:

Crappy Power Rangers-level visual effects
Crappy acting (from what I've seen)
And, plus it looks nothing like the show
nor does it even come anywhere close to embodying the feel of the original show.
I cannot seriously think of a good reason to see this or to even rent this...
This is gonna be dookie sh*t muffins... just like your weak a** rhymes, you non-rapping-never-getting-a-record-deal pus*y.
ETHER!
 9 years ago '04        #42
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 AlexG1989 said:
own them in replayability and just being plain better and more enjoyable to watch
Since that's a matter of your opinion, I'll pass.

If you wanted to bet it would get better reviews than Harry Potter or Transformers, or make more money, I'd be down. But I'm not going to pay you $5 because you think the movie has more replay value.

I thought Transformers 1 was awful, but I know for a fact it will have more replay value than Dragon Ball.
 02-04-2009, 08:10 PM         #43
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crappy Power Rangers-level visual effects
Crappy acting (from what I've seen)
And, plus it looks nothing like the show
nor does it even come anywhere close to embodying the feel of the original show.
I cannot seriously think of a good reason to see this or to even rent this...
This is gonna be dookie sh*t muffins... just like your weak a** rhymes, you non-rapping-never-getting-a-record-deal pus*y.
power rangers level effects???

crappy acting??? what HAVE you seen that I haven't??? I know crappy acting when I see it, and what I've seen is average at worst... not crappy... it isn't bad at all...

I thought Transformers 1 was awful, but I know for a fact it will have more replay value than Dragon Ball.

cannot seriously think of a good reason to see this or to even rent this...
yeah yeah... u know my multis u could never touch idiot... my raps >>> your life bieetch... check yosef be4 u wickity wreck yosef :finger:
 02-04-2009, 08:14 PM         #44
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t... i'm open to battle your weak a.ss again... and I will take no prisoner this time... I will DEstroy YOU... it will be on the level of hit'em up + Ether
 9 years ago '05        #45
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
 AlexG1989 said:
power rangers level effects???

crappy acting??? what HAVE you seen that I haven't??? I know crappy acting when I see it, and what I've seen is average at worst... not crappy... it isn't bad at all...

yeah yeah... u know my multis u could never touch idiot... my raps >>> your life bieetch... check yosef be4 u wickity wreck yosef :finger:
'be4 u wickity wreck yosef'?...

I rest my case. You can keep going with you multi-plastic records... punk a** buster...

And, Transformers wasn't awful, but it definitely wasn't good... at all. not even close.
 9 years ago '07        #46
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Damn it seems over 90% of this thread is hatin on my man Alex about the Dragonball movie. Have yall actually seen how the other movie looked that they made in japan...Oh and for the record Dragonball Evolution will be better than expected just watch, and there already plannin a sequel with VEGETA...Dragonball >>>>

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now after seeing these pics do u guys still really want a faithful adaptation?!
 9 years ago '05        #47
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
 AlexG1989 said:
sh*t... i'm open to battle your weak a.ss again... and I will take no prisoner this time... I will DEstroy YOU... it will be on the level of hit'em up + Ether
Yeah, you said that last time...

and then I beat you last time...

Really, I got better things to do than battling you. You're a waste of time, a waste of energy, and a waste of life on this planet. Maybe you should find more productive activities.. y'know... like not battling people who are obviously better than you.

Plus, I listened to some of your 'tracks'... I've heard silence that sounds better than your b*tch a** rhymes... loser.
 9 years ago '06        #48
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
this looks like it's gonna be corny and sh*tty as hell

alex probably has an 8" monitor with a fu*ked up screen and he's on 56k so he probably saw that trailer at one frame a minute which is why he thinks it looks so good
 02-04-2009, 08:50 PM         #49
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really, I got better things to do than battling you. You're a waste of time, a waste of energy, and a waste of life on this planet. Maybe you should find more productive activities.. y'know... like not battling people who are obviously better than you.

Plus, I listened to some of your 'tracks'... I've heard silence that sounds better than your b*tch a** rhymes... loser.
dude... my rhymes on my tracks = genius... :D

and you're better than me??? u know im the sh*t

and then I beat you last time
no u didn't... I quit because because it was like beating a dead horse that I k!lled...
 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM         #50
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this looks like it's gonna be corny and sh*tty as hell

alex probably has an 8" monitor with a fu*ked up screen and he's on 56k so he probably saw that trailer at one frame a minute which is why he thinks it looks so good
i downloaded it, full quality.... dragonball >>>>>>>>> 2009
 9 years ago '05        #51
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,295 | Props total: 2500 2500
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ we'll see

dragonball has soooo many fans worldwide, haters and lovers who will both be at the movie theaters watching it regardless of how they picture it will turn out...

i mean... dont be surprised if dragonball does sh*t on every other money money wise...
im not saying that it will be a good or bad movie. im saying that it will not touch what transformers will make in the end and also to say it will "own 2009" is delusional. it will not win any awards from respectable movie a.ssociations.

sh*t g.i.joe looked alright from the trailer that was shown during the super bowl but just like the dragonball movie its either gonna be a miss or hit, and there are just as many die hard dragonball fans world wide as there are g.i.joe fans.
 9 years ago '09        #52
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
man all i know is this about this damn movie..

1 . it aint gonna own shyt this year
2.if in the story goku is a regular white boy who isnt a actual " saiyan" from space or some shyt like the story.. im walkin out asap and asking for a refund..
3. everything must be given a chance before we give our regular judgement..we may be in for a shocker, or we may be in for a crap movie..
but ill tell u this much.....
i will cut on this movie if iit sucks..
ill start now, df master roshi 6 ft tall?.. where's oolong?
why the fuk bulma's hair brown instead of green or whatever the fuk color palette her hair is..
 9 years ago '07        #53
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #54
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 AlexG1989 said:
probably took u a week
 02-04-2009, 09:41 PM         #55
biggfoot024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this trailer just solidifies my low expectations for this movie. They really did a number on it...
 02-04-2009, 09:45 PM         #56
crooklynafb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=BxCheeba;13321594]man all i know is this about this damn movie..

1 . it aint gonna own shyt this year
2.if in the story goku is a regular white boy who isnt a actual " saiyan" from space or some shyt like the story.. im walkin out asap and asking for a refund..
3. everything must be given a chance before we give our regular judgement..we may be in for a shocker, or we may be in for a crap movie..
but ill tell u this much.....
i will cut on this movie if iit sucks..
ill start now, df master roshi 6 ft tall?.. where's oolong?
why the fuk bulma's hair brown instead of green or whatever the fuk color palette her hair is..
 9 years ago '04        #57
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 AlexG1989 said:
How do you still not know how to quote? Do you really copy and paste all the text and manually put it in a quote box?
 9 years ago '08        #58
chasedollaz 5 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 141 141
looks kinda corny but ima check it out
 9 years ago '08        #59
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
Looks like a duplication of The Forbidden Kingdom. X-Men Origins > this.
 9 years ago '04        #60
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
LMAO! All i see is mad sh*t exploding.....SmH
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy