most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2009, 02:28 PM         #21
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I'm older than you...
by time yes, not by maturity obviously.
its time to let kiddish sh*t like this go and go watch something a lil more for adults.
 9 years ago '07        #22
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 JFamis said:
The only way Dark Knight was overhyped is if you thought it was going to change your life. Numbers don't lie. The Dark Knight will sh*t on Dragonball in every way, droopy. The Dragonball movie shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Dark Knight.

Soul Plane >>>> Dragonball
Phat beach >>>> Dragonball
Batman & Robin >>>> Dragonball
Glitter >>>> Dragonball
Wild Wild West >>>> Dragonball

Who the fu*k wants to watch some Laguna Beach looking f*g do martial arts? And then add in the horrible looking CGI and Matrix rip-offs too and you got one sh*tty movie that should never see the light of day.

:greetings10:

Transformers, Harry Potter, Avatar, Wolverine and Terminator will own this year in box office numbers.
Shutter Island, Inglorious Basterds, and Up will own this year in quality.
Transformers, Star Trek and Avatar will own this year in effects.
Transformers, GI Joe, Terminator and Public Enemies will own this year as far as action.
Harry Potter, SHerlock Holmes, and Wolverine will own this year in faithful adaptations.

What exactly will Dragon Ball own?

but you forgot, The Wolf Man with Benicio Del Toro :applause:

can't wait to see that sh*t

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 02-04-2009 at 02:31 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #23
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Looks like a fu*king piece of sh*t movie and the kid playing Goku is one of the wackest actors ive ever seen. This sh*t looks like a straight to DVD Japanese movie.
 9 years ago '05        #24
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
after seein this i think it looks pretty good i will be watchin this for sure
 9 years ago '04        #25
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 KeepinItTrill said:

but you forgot, The Wolf Man with Benicio Del Toro :applause:

can't wait to see that sh*t
I'm excited for that movie too, but from footage I've seen, my guess is it will be rated R, which rarely translates into big box office numbers.

The top grossing movies this year will be:
1. Harry Potter (6?)
2. Transformers 2
3. Avatar
4. Terminator 4
5. Night at the Museum 2
6. Wolverine
7. Star Trek
8. Up
9. Land of the Lost
10. Alvin and the Chipmunks 2
followed by, but in no order... GI Joe, 2012, Funny People, Public Enemies, Sherlock Holmes, Twilight 2, A Christmas Carol, The Wolfman, and Angels and Demons.

Dragonball will not own sh*t. If anything, it's going to get owned in April by Fast and Furious.
 02-04-2009, 03:02 PM         #26
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's typically attention wh0ores on the Internet that degrade The Dark Knight. When I say numbers don't lie I'm talking more than box office totals. It was the first movie in five years to be number one at the box office four weeks in a row. Most movies are lucky to even stay in the top 10 for that long. It stayed in the top 10 for 10 weeks, never having more than a 52% drop off in ticket sales.

When a movie is overhyped and opens to a $100M+ opening it usually is followed by a 60 - 70% drop the following weekend. An example of that is Spider-Man 3.
that doesn't disprove my point... I would have gone to watch it again as well, not because the movie itself was really on some sort of god status, but because of Heath ledger's performance.... Heath Ledger was that damn good as the joker and thats the only reason it was so huge and you know it... Why did I not here this kind of hype out of the first Batman movie??? I saw the first one around the time it came out and didn't think much of it... I mean, I wonder why... Christian Bale was playing batman in that movie as well... but it didn't have what The Dark Knight had, and thats Heath Ledger... C'mon dude, quit lying to yourself... I mean, don't get it twisted... I liked the movie, and I really REALLY liked Heath ledger's performance but in The Dark knight, the only person that should even be thought of for an Oscar is Heath Ledger, (and maybe the dude that played two-face, he was pretty good to though he seemed cheesey at some points)...

And no... The Dark Knight is not the greatest movies of all time. Whoever thinks that is brain dead. But it is one of the best of this decade for sure.
It's typically attention wh0ores on the Internet that degrade The Dark Knight.
I'm not degrading it, I like it... I bought the DVD and I plan on watching it again soon... but I'm not no follower, and I see the movie for what it is... and it def isn't as good as people are claiming... once again, I have to repeat myself... Heath ledger was the only thing about this movie that lived up to the hype, and you know damn well had Heath ledger not played Joker in this movie, it would not have received the response it did...
of THIS decade??? Okay, I can agree with that...

by time yes, not by maturity obviously.
its time to let kiddish sh*t like this go and go watch something a lil more for adults.
I was never able to watch dragonball when i was a kid... these 30 episode dbz sets they're releasing are my first time watching it stupid...
 9 years ago '08        #27
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I thought we were watching Street f!ghter the movie at first. sh*t does look pretty horrible, but i'll watch it cuz I'm a DBZ stan...
 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM         #28
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dragonball will not own sh*t. If anything, it's going to get owned in April by Fast and Furious.
who gives a sh*t about harry potter... you wanna call a movie wack, that sh*t is wack... I tried watching that sh*t and its horrible... why do so many ppl like that sh*t???

anyway... I'll bet you $10.00 through paypal JFamis (DragonBall with sh*t on every movie in 2009

and u called dragonball a matrix ripoff??? dude, the matrix ripped off the dragonball z cartoon
 9 years ago '04        #29
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 AlexG1989 said:
who gives a sh*t about harry potter... you wanna call a movie wack, that sh*t is wack... I tried watching that sh*t and its horrible... why do so many ppl like that sh*t???

anyway... I'll bet you $10.00 through paypal JFamis (DragonBall with sh*t on every movie in 2009

and u called dragonball a matrix ripoff??? dude, the matrix ripped off the dragonball z cartoon
Define own then. And then we'll have a deal. If it's based on just your opinion, then it's a no go.

And I don't like Harry Potter either. But it's definitely the most buzzed about movie of the year.
 02-04-2009, 03:20 PM         #30
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Define own then. And then we'll have a deal. If it's based on just your opinion, then it's a no go.

And I don't like Harry Potter either. But it's definitely the most buzzed about movie of the year.
own them in replayability and just being plain better and more enjoyable to watch
 02-04-2009, 03:27 PM         #31
lyricallyblind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~WčB~HůStLŕ~ said:
that movie aint gonna own sh*t :greetings10:
I agree
 02-04-2009, 03:32 PM         #32
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good going modalee81 u gave me hate... big accomplishment.. I feel down now... :frown:
 9 years ago '06        #33
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,993 | Props total: 14871 14871
 AlexG1989 said:
good going modalee81 u gave me hate... big accomplishment.. I feel down now... :frown:
at this grown a.ss man writing paragraphs in order to defend this bullsh*t a.ss movie. Dude, is even resorting to deprecating The Dark Knight in order to make his useless point. I seriously hope this guy doesn't REALLY believe this movie will be better than Transformers, too.
 02-04-2009, 05:13 PM         #34
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Yes I do...

dbz >>> transformers the cartoon

and db >>>> transformers the movie :D
 9 years ago '05        #35
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2498 2498
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ Yes I do...

dbz >>> transformers the cartoon

and db >>>> transformers the movie :D
too bad in the end

transfomers 2 ticket sales >>>>> dbz ticket sales
transformers 2 dvd and blu-ray sales >>>>> dbz dvd and blu-ray sales
 9 years ago '05        #36
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
Oh No... AlexG1989 and his inane opinions that hold no weight... Please... go away.
btw... This movie looks like straight garbage... on some TV Movie type ish. seriously... this is gonna be a sh*t sandwich, I can already tell.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 02-04-2009 at 06:02 PM..
 02-04-2009, 05:55 PM         #37
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ we'll see

dragonball has soooo many fans worldwide, haters and lovers who will both be at the movie theaters watching it regardless of how they picture it will turn out...

i mean... dont be surprised if dragonball does sh*t on every other money money wise...
 02-04-2009, 06:13 PM         #38
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh No... AlexG1989 and his inane opinions that hold no weight... Please... go away.
btw... This movie looks like straight garbage... on some TV Movie type ish. seriously... this is gonna be a sh*t sandwich, I can already tell.
no, you're the one i destroyed in that battlerap right???

yeah, its you... i'm sure of it...

anyway, fu*k your opinion... i really cant see how u guys can say this movie sucks after watching the footage I posted...

I mean, whats the reason??? the hate is strong in you people

haters... jesus fu*king christ... jesus himself is looking down from heaven in shame... haters...
 9 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:

yeah, its you... i'm sure of it...
you beat me? hahahaha... Your little raps... are seriously the most pathetic pieces of sh*t I've ever seen... It's people like you who need to stop breathing and just disappear.

Oh, and you're looking for reasons... let's see:

Crappy Power Rangers-level visual effects
Crappy acting (from what I've seen)
And, plus it looks nothing like the show
nor does it even come anywhere close to embodying the feel of the original show.
I cannot seriously think of a good reason to see this or to even rent this...
This is gonna be dookie sh*t muffins... just like your weak a** rhymes, you non-rapping-never-getting-a-record-deal pus*y.
 9 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Go ahead, write another one of your gay little battle rhymes...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy