Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2009, 11:14 AM         #1
7054 pageviews
179 comments

AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Official... DRAGONBALL IS GONNA OWN 2009

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. layer_embedded

[pic - click to view]

www.dragonballmovieblog.net

Check out the new vid they have up at the top... its pretty much all action... If you pussies hate on this then you're just haters image

179 comments for "Its Official... DRAGONBALL IS GONNA OWN 2009"

9 years ago '04        #2
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
im gona have to pass.
 02-04-2009, 11:51 AM         #3
~WčB~HůStLŕ~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that movie aint gonna own sh*t :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #4
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
It looks like it's going to be one of the worst movies of the year, to be honest.

I never ever like Dragon Ball though. I don't hate on it though, because I've never watched it.
 9 years ago '05        #5
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3653 3653
my god, people need their mental state checked
 9 years ago '05        #6
truflipsoulja 
space
space
$396 | Props total: 0 0
You kidding me right!

Yo! Piccollo looks like some dumbed down Jeepers Creepers monster and he's wearing TIGHTS...PICCOLLO WEARING TIGHTS WTF!!???

Movie is going to be straight a.ss just like fake-ass Goku in the movie...WOW!
 9 years ago '06        #7
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
this movie looks like sh*t.
 02-04-2009, 12:48 PM         #8
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what in the hell do u guys expect to see???...

Dragonball >>>>> Transformers... and transformers was my fav action movie the year it came out...

I swear, u dudes musst have like a hate gene in your genome...

It looks like it's going to be one of the worst movies of the year, to be honest.
nevermind, you're the same dude that said The Dark Knight wasn't overhyped in the least bit... fu*k your opinion :finger: and piccolo aint wearing tights.... fu*k are you watching??? he's wearing baggy pants like in the anime and an armor on his upper body.... jesus christ, u dudes are just nitpicking sh*t to hate on...

man... it must be popular or something to hate on this movie when you've only seen a few clips... kinda remind me of the other pussies that said the same sh*t about Transformers...

the hate that Dragonball is receiving is just mind boggling... :wow:
 9 years ago '07        #9
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JFamis said:

I never ever like Dragon Ball though. I don't hate on it though, because I've never watched it.
:iagree: ok not the worst but up there... its not even true to db... and i dont even watch it to know that

Last edited by TH35; 02-04-2009 at 12:59 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #10
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
 9 years ago '06        #11
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 14790 14790
 AlexG1989 said:
what in the hell do u guys expect to see???...

Dragonball >>>>> Transformers... and transformers was my fav action movie the year it came out...

I swear, u dudes musst have like a hate gene in your genome...

nevermind, you're the same dude that said The Dark Knight wasn't overhyped in the least bit... fu*k your opinion :finger: and piccolo aint wearing tights.... fu*k are you watching??? he's wearing baggy pants like in the anime and an armor on his upper body.... jesus christ, u dudes are just nitpicking sh*t to hate on...

man... it must be popular or something to hate on this movie when you've only seen a few clips... kinda remind me of the other pussies that said the same sh*t about Transformers...

the hate that Dragonball is receiving is just mind boggling... :wow:
@ this guy actually saying that this movie is>>>>>>>Transformers of the basis of a few movie clips. And you said it must be popular for people to hate on this movie after only seeing a few clips, right? Than it must be completely idiotic and moronic to think that this movie is going to own the Summer after seeing those piss-poor action/CGI sequences that resemble virtually no aspect of the show on which it is based. For the record, the reason people hate this movie is quite simple, really: It looks like sh*t! Not to mention the fact that 20th Century Fox has completely and utterly disregarded the fan's need to see a faithful adaption of their beloved show be brought to the big screen. So by all means, when this movie is released go have fun being dissapointed.
 9 years ago '04        #12
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:

nevermind, you're the same dude that said The Dark Knight wasn't overhyped in the least bit... fu*k your opinion :finger:
The only way Dark Knight was overhyped is if you thought it was going to change your life. Numbers don't lie. The Dark Knight will sh*t on Dragonball in every way, droopy. The Dragonball movie shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Dark Knight.

Soul Plane >>>> Dragonball
Phat beach >>>> Dragonball
Batman & Robin >>>> Dragonball
Glitter >>>> Dragonball
Wild Wild West >>>> Dragonball

Who the fu*k wants to watch some Laguna Beach looking f*g do martial arts? And then add in the horrible looking CGI and Matrix rip-offs too and you got one sh*tty movie that should never see the light of day.

:greetings10:

Transformers, Harry Potter, Avatar, Wolverine and Terminator will own this year in box office numbers.
Shutter Island, Inglorious Basterds, and Up will own this year in quality.
Transformers, Star Trek and Avatar will own this year in effects.
Transformers, GI Joe, Terminator and Public Enemies will own this year as far as action.
Harry Potter, SHerlock Holmes, and Wolverine will own this year in faithful adaptations.

What exactly will Dragon Ball own?

Last edited by JFamis; 02-04-2009 at 01:19 PM..
 02-04-2009, 01:14 PM         #13
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this guy actually saying that this movie is>>>>>>>Transformers of the basis of a few movie clips. And you said it must be popular for people to hate on this movie after only seeing a few clips, right? Than it must be completely idiotic and moronic to think that this movie is going to own the Summer after seeing those piss-poor action/CGI sequences that resemble virtually no aspect of the show on which it is based. For the record, the reason people hate this movie is quite simple, really: It looks like sh*t! Not to mention the fact that 20th Century Fox has completely and utterly disregarded the fan's need to see a faithful adaption of their beloved show be brought to the big screen. So by all means, when this movie is released go have fun being dissapointed.
What did you expect to see??? A Goku with long spikey hair just like in the show??? If it doesn't work in a real life environment it would look even worse if it was forced...

Piss poor action CGI sequences???

The Dragon looked awesome, it needs some more touch ups but once it hits the theater I'm sure it'll look even better....

wow.... haters are unbelievable.... :wow:
 02-04-2009, 01:16 PM         #14
idiazdesignz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's gonna be koo!
 02-04-2009, 01:36 PM         #15
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way Dark Knight was overhyped is if you thought it was going to change your life. Numbers don't lie. The Dark Knight will sh*t on Dragonball in every way, droopy. The Dragonball movie shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Dark Knight.

Soul Plane >>>> Dragonball
Phat beach >>>> Dragonball
Batman & Robin >>>> Dragonball
Glitter >>>> Dragonball
Wild Wild West >>>> Dragonball

Who the fu*k wants to watch some Laguna Beach looking f*g do martial arts? And then add in the horrible looking CGI and Matrix rip-offs too and you got one sh*tty movie that should never see the light of day.
Dark Knight was overhyped... I'm not talking about the numbers u idiot... I'm talking about the movie itself... people wanna call this movie one of the greatest... well, when it comes to comic book movies it probably is the best but when it comes to movies in general, the dark knight is no where near one of the greatest... when it comes to acting it was pretty good (but alot of movies are pretty good acting wise) The only outstanding acting in the whole movie came from Heath Ledger...

the best actors were

Heath Ledger
& The Dude that played TwoFace

all the others are just meh... the others were just the same typical acting we'd see form any other movie...

from the few scenes i've seen of dragonball.... i can safely say, action wise (i have to put it in bold for the idiots) DragonBall >>>> The Dark Knight... (watch me get crucified by this jfamis f*g**t (didn't I rip u a new a**hole in a battle rap a few weeks ago???) for dissin his beloved dark knight) It WASN"T THAT GOOD!!!.... It was a great movie, and I loved it.... but it wasn't on no God status... only heath ledger was on God status... Heath Ledger was the only thing that pushed the Dark Knight over the edge.... if he wasn't the joker, u know damn well tdk wouldn't have been as big as it was... quit lying to yourself... Heath ledger carried the whole movie, and everybody's bank account on his back... I can tell you myself the only reason i was so hyped for it was cuz of all the hype Heath Ledger generated, and he delivered... he more than delivered, he exceeded my expectations... but I can't really say that about the rest of the flick...

and before u idiots get it twisted... I'm expecting DB to be an action banger... I'm not expecting anybody to win oscars or anything... except maybe James Marsters cuz his piccolo is so badass from what I've seen...

Who the fu*k wants to watch some Laguna Beach looking f*g do martial arts? And then add in the horrible looking CGI and Matrix rip-offs too and you got one sh*tty movie that should never see the light of day
I myself dont know about Justin Chatwin as Goku but he seems pretty cool from what I've seen... I'll just have to wait and see about him...

Chi Chi seems stupid... and Bulma is perfect... Piccolo is perfect (except they shoulda gave him antennas) I haven't seen much of Yamcha so i'll have to reserve judgement...

from what I've seen of J-Chatwin... he doesn't seem much like goku when he was a kid... but that wouldn't be realistic now would it???

At the time, Goku didn't even know there was a difference between males and females... to put it lightly, he was pretty much a retard... now do we really wanna see an 18 year old guy (chatwin as goku) being the same kid goku from the manga???

I for one thnk that if they had taken that route, the movie would've ended up worse than what you guys are saying... though the movie is looking awesome to me...
 9 years ago '07        #16
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16973 16973
It looks aight. Bootleg or DVD for me.
 02-04-2009, 01:58 PM         #17
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys ease up this lil dude hasn't hit puberty yet what do y'all expect.
 9 years ago '04        #18
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
they fu*king slaughtered this movie
completely ruined it
this is worse than when they made the Street f!ghter movie
im mad
this could been off the meat-rack
and i bet they're gonna fu*k up Cowboy Bebop
lemme go light up a joint before I blow a gasket
 02-04-2009, 02:06 PM         #19
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys ease up this lil dude hasn't hit puberty yet what do y'all expect.
I'm older than you...
 9 years ago '04        #20
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Dark Knight was overhyped... I'm not talking about the numbers u idiot... I'm talking about the movie itself... people wanna call this movie one of the greatest... well, when it comes to comic book movies it probably is the best but when it comes to movies in general, the dark knight is no where near one of the greatest... when it comes to acting it was pretty good (but alot of movies are pretty good acting wise) The only outstanding acting in the whole movie came from Heath Ledger...

the best actors were

Heath Ledger
& The Dude that played TwoFace

all the others are just meh... the others were just the same typical acting we'd see form any other movie...

from the few scenes i've seen of dragonball.... i can safely say, action wise (i have to put it in bold for the idiots) DragonBall >>>> The Dark Knight... (watch me get crucified by this jfamis f*g**t (didn't I rip u a new a**hole in a battle rap a few weeks ago???) for dissin his beloved dark knight) It WASN"T THAT GOOD!!!.... It was a great movie, and I loved it.... but it wasn't on no God status... only heath ledger was on God status... Heath Ledger was the only thing that pushed the Dark Knight over the edge.... if he wasn't the joker, u know damn well tdk wouldn't have been as big as it was... quit lying to yourself... Heath ledger carried the whole movie, and everybody's bank account on his back... I can tell you myself the only reason i was so hyped for it was cuz of all the hype Heath Ledger generated, and he delivered... he more than delivered, he exceeded my expectations... but I can't really say that about the rest of the flick...

and before u idiots get it twisted... I'm expecting DB to be an action banger... I'm not expecting anybody to win oscars or anything... except maybe James Marsters cuz his piccolo is so badass from what I've seen...

I myself dont know about Justin Chatwin as Goku but he seems pretty cool from what I've seen... I'll just have to wait and see about him...

Chi Chi seems stupid... and Bulma is perfect... Piccolo is perfect (except they shoulda gave him antennas) I haven't seen much of Yamcha so i'll have to reserve judgement...

from what I've seen of J-Chatwin... he doesn't seem much like goku when he was a kid... but that wouldn't be realistic now would it???

At the time, Goku didn't even know there was a difference between males and females... to put it lightly, he was pretty much a retard... now do we really wanna see an 18 year old guy (chatwin as goku) being the same kid goku from the manga???

I for one thnk that if they had taken that route, the movie would've ended up worse than what you guys are saying... though the movie is looking awesome to me...
It's typically attention wh0ores on the Internet that degrade The Dark Knight. When I say numbers don't lie I'm talking more than box office totals. It was the first movie in five years to be number one at the box office four weeks in a row. Most movies are lucky to even stay in the top 10 for that long. It stayed in the top 10 for 10 weeks, never having more than a 52% drop off in ticket sales.

When a movie is overhyped and opens to a $100M+ opening it usually is followed by a 60 - 70% drop the following weekend. An example of that is Spider-Man 3.

What other movie do can you say was overhyped and still made more than $400,000 in a weekend seven months after it was released in theaters? Or almost two months after being released on DVD?

94% of the reviews for the movie are positive. That's higher than any Oscar winning Best film in more than 10 years.

If anything, The Dark Knight surpassed most everyone's expectations. Dragonball has no chance of accomplishing any of these things. The best it can expect is for you to say, "Well at least the action was good."

And no... The Dark Knight is not the greatest movies of all time. Whoever thinks that is brain dead. But it is one of the best of this decade for sure.

And I never battled you either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy