For the Love of Ray J

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2009, 10:11 AM         #21
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was I the only one who watched it and saw how fu*king lame that n*gga Ray J actually is? But this is gonna be the first show like this I watch since Flavor of Love 2.

Ol girl with that tat on the face, Danger, would be my choice. I would make up my mind after the first night. It wasn't even the tat on her face it was the paint palette tat on her neck that sealed the deal. She would just have to learn to fall back though, because after they first talked she followed that n*gga everywhere he went like a fu*kin puppy.

Cashmere would never win it but she would be a great jump off, not really that cute but her attitude, talent, and southern accent combine to make her a pretty fu*kable package. Just something you would never take home, or chill with out in public.

I like that Unique broad too, the blonde fro is attractive and she a little on the hefty side and since a n*gga been itching for a cute chub chub as of late she could get it too.

Cavier....how the fu*k you get named that? She bad but damn bi*ch take some vocal lessons, get rid of that accent. She was annoying as fu*k until I heard her speak in Russian though. She would just need a permanent translator at all times.

The rest of those broads are a.ss cheeks though.
 9 years ago '07        #22
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 magatsu said:
Was I the only one who watched it and saw how fu*king lame that n*gga Ray J actually is? But this is gonna be the first show like this I watch since Flavor of Love 2.

Ol girl with that tat on the face, Danger, would be my choice. I would make up my mind after the first night. It wasn't even the tat on her face it was the paint palette tat on her neck that sealed the deal. She would just have to learn to fall back though, because after they first talked she followed that n*gga everywhere he went like a fu*kin puppy.

Cashmere would never win it but she would be a great jump off, not really that cute but her attitude, talent, and southern accent combine to make her a pretty fu*kable package. Just something you would never take home, or chill with out in public.

I like that Unique broad too, the blonde fro is attractive and she a little on the hefty side and since a n*gga been itching for a cute chub chub as of late she could get it too.

Cavier....how the fu*k you get named that? She bad but damn bi*ch take some vocal lessons, get rid of that accent. She was annoying as fu*k until I heard her speak in Russian though. She would just need a permanent translator at all times.

damn its like you read my mind and wrote everything down....danger, caviar, unique:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #23
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
man GOTDAMN i was chillin and sh*t thinkin this show was gonna be boring as hell then she started poppin on the ground and shakin that a.ss....i sat up in my seat like:

[pic - click to view]

@ the gif
 9 years ago '05        #24
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
 magatsu said:

Cashmere

[pic - click to view]

she look good 2 me

Last edited by txhotboy; 02-03-2009 at 11:37 AM..
 02-03-2009, 11:59 AM         #25
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Correction...i jus rewatched the b00ty shakin scene and real talk that a.ss on that broad:

[pic - click to view]

ARE U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?.....
:laughing9::laughing9: That gif gets me everytime.
 02-03-2009, 12:17 PM         #26
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
but i'm DEAD serious tho as i'm typing i'm watchin the episode right now cuz i dvr'd it and that whole scene my mouth was open and i didnt move an inch...maybe i was hypnotized or somethin but even as a girl juelz (at least i hope anyway with the pink font ) i dont kno if u saw but even u gotta admit that she broke it down......
Well being a female I didn't look at it like you, but the only thing I thought of was damn I wish I could do that
 9 years ago '05        #27
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
 awdyo1 said:
Wtf homey..

Do yall not see what I'm seeing?
guess not show me a pic so i can change to chardonnay(i dont have an hdtv so i really not be seein it)
 02-03-2009, 12:39 PM         #28
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is Kim K >>>>>>> any bi*ch on this show.. Ray J still downgrading regardless of who wins..
 9 years ago '05        #29
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
Cashmere kinda look like rabbit to me. rabbit was straight till i started hearing the rumors of a guy on the show:jawdrop:...(it was between her and cali)

Cocktail
Unique:greetings10:
Finally....

Caviar&Cashmere& Why Not Atomic bomb:agreement6:

Last edited by darulersback; 02-03-2009 at 01:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #30
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
^^^ i'd pick Cashmere over Rabbit

but i think Caviar looks the best out of all the girls... just cant understand wut da fu*k she be sayin
 9 years ago '06        #31
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,564 | Props total: 76 76
 Afnorth123 said:
damn that broad was poppin hard..that sh*t was nice.
yea that was crazy yu know ray j smashed
 02-03-2009, 02:05 PM         #32
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juelz318 said:
Well being a female I didn't look at it like you, but the only thing I thought of was damn I wish I could do that
i used to think almost evry girl could do splits, 80% of the girls I could talk 2 could do it at will, even the bigger girls could do that sh*t like it was nuthin, str8 200 lbs just droppin that sh*t, ridiculous
 02-03-2009, 02:16 PM         #33
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
i used to think almost evry girl could do splits, 80% of the girls I could talk 2 could do it at will, even the bigger girls could do that sh*t like it was nuthin, str8 200 lbs just droppin that sh*t, ridiculous
Well I would have fell in that 20% category. I can't do a split:(
 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM         #34
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
I dont wanna make u mad or anything but:

[pic - click to view]

HE CAN DO SPLITS AND YOOOOOOUUUUUU CANT!!! *points and laughs*

but again, i dont wanna make u mad or anything
:laughing9: Why would I be mad?
 9 years ago '08        #35
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5302 5302
 juelz318 said:
Well I would have fell in that 20% category. I can't do a split:(
Yeah I'm in that 20% too
 9 years ago '05        #36
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
 j da pimp said:
guess not show me a pic so i can change to chardonnay(i dont have an hdtv so i really not be seein it)

[pic - click to view]

Iono how to upload photoshop/paint pics, but come on...you don't see that lil 'stache?!

She'd have a cute face...minus that hair trail. And oh yeah, when I found that pic I found this...

Warning! For The Fellas Eyes Only

She's wiiiide open
 9 years ago '05        #37
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
 awdyo1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Iono how to upload photoshop/paint pics, but come on...you don't see that lil 'stache?!

She'd have a cute face...minus that hair trail. And oh yeah, when I found that pic I found this...

Warning! For The Fellas Eyes Only

She's wiiiide open

Damn, n*ggas be finding everything on the net..she open like that.
 9 years ago '05        #39
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Damn where you find all this sh*t at lol..what females do for money..
 9 years ago '07        #40
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
lmaoooooooooo ernieb strikes again

damn tho......i still think danger is badd tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy