For the Love of Ray J

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2009, 11:25 PM         #281
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
But this ain't the 80's no more. Nobody wants a hairy puss...
HEY GODDAMMIT! Speak for yourself n*gga! That bald pedo s**t ain't rockin. It all depends on the type of hair. If its that nappy might as well have braided it jamrock s**t then a n*gga kickin a b***h out the house on GP. But a good amount of mix breeds got that nice silky s**t, tickle your waist line. But Asian chicks got the best out of all of them. Like a silk carpet.
 9 years ago '05        #282
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hold that....lemme take back what I sad bout Danger ughhhhh, I'd still f**k but

Last edited by Junior G; 04-03-2009 at 07:17 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #283
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 billieskeet said:
It's called bein smart, Unique is k!llin her psychologically, why would she f!ght her physically when it's out of her strengths?
all I know is if a n*gga run his or her mouth they better be able to back it up and you should know that you from South Cak. don't speak if you can't defeat
 04-06-2009, 07:55 PM         #284
baddest chick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awdyo1 said:
Annnnnd I'm back...

That Danger chick got hair everywhere, man... From her mustache to her p***y-fro.

Long hair don't care my a.ss...that s**t's nasty.

[pic - click to view]

Get that hairy b***h outttttta here
:laughing9:
 04-06-2009, 08:22 PM         #285
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awdyo1 said:
Annnnnd I'm back...

That Danger chick got hair everywhere, man... From her mustache to her p***y-fro.

Long hair don't care my a.ss...that s**t's nasty.

[pic - click to view]

Get that hairy b***h outttttta here
gtfoh danger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '04        #286
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
dont watch this show and saw the preview after I LOVE MONEY and is that Tom Green???
 04-06-2009, 09:05 PM         #287
baddest chick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that was Tom Green
 9 years ago '04        #288
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
OHH s**t TOM GREEN WANNA TAKE c*ck TAIL TO A KOREAN BBQ....(im jealous lol)
 04-06-2009, 09:23 PM         #289
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tom green>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #290
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
Tom Green a fool

mama gangsta.. No No No..

and danger said she been gettin punched off the swings since she was 12 cuz of her looks... did da ugly b***h have the facial hair and tattoo on her face then?
 04-06-2009, 09:58 PM         #291
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
all I know is if a n*gga run his or her mouth they better be able to back it up and you should know that you from South Cak. don't speak if you can't defeat
Why not speak if you know they're no consequences to it. Danger ain't gonna do s**t, so why stop when you kickin her a.ss psychologically. A mental or emotional a.ss whuppin is always worse than a physical one.

And I would've never thought Ray J and Tom Green. If I saw that I'd double take. That's like seeing Hulk Hogan and Serena Williams chillin at the beach together.

Last edited by billieskeet; 04-06-2009 at 10:05 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #292
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I just got into this show last week (downloaded all the episodes) and honestly have to say that this has been some of the best TV I've seen in a minute. I was rooting for Feisty. She look like she know how to have a good time. I think c*cktail going to win. But I think c*cktail is a b***h.

I think that Ray J is a vindictive person and wants to keep Danger on the show just to f**k with her. I think that after the lie detector test, he felt like he just had to keep poking and goading her until she finally bust. I was watching the behind the scenes on VH1.com and that chick Danger is really really unstable yo.
 9 years ago '05        #293
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Junior G said:
ray j should move the furniture around....and let them box....bet ole girl back down.......AGAIN
 9 years ago '05        #294
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
YOU KNOW WHAT............

danger knows she aint gonna win.......so shy dont she just beat the fakeness out of that yellow haired gallagher b***h

i cant stand someone who talks ra ra only because they know the other person isnt allowed to f!ght....fukk that...knock her block off
 9 years ago '06        #295
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 youngvito18 said:
YOU KNOW WHAT............

danger knows she aint gonna win.......so shy dont she just beat the fakeness out of that yellow haired gallagher b***h

i cant stand someone who talks ra ra only because they know the other person isnt allowed to f!ght....fukk that...knock her block off
danger doesn't know she aint gonna win. danger is crazy. if danger knew that, she would quit like 3 of the other girls on the show. danger is crazy. she aint gonna just hit the b***h. she gonna try to cut her achilles tendon or something sinister. danger is crazy.
 9 years ago '05        #296
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 illathruz said:
danger doesn't know she aint gonna win. danger is crazy. if danger knew that, she would quit like 3 of the other girls on the show. danger is crazy. she aint gonna just hit the b***h. she gonna try to cut her achilles tendon or something sinister. danger is crazy.
thats true
 9 years ago '07        #297
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Danger will be called Psycho in season 2...
 9 years ago '07        #298
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
for the parent of a pr0n star and somebody who k!lled another human being ray j's mom sho was judgemental
 9 years ago '07        #299
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Pistol Peter said:
for the parent of a pr0n star and somebody who k!lled another human being ray j's mom sho was judgemental
 9 years ago '05        #300
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
parents of a pr0nstar..........caught a body?????

what the fukk????? ray j's mom got more street stripes then him
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy