For the Love of Ray J

most viewed right now
 76
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-01-2009, 08:48 AM         #261
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the love of ray jaaaaayy! Gotta make that money man, that money man it's still the same now!


Last edited by C-Murduh187; 04-01-2009 at 08:49 AM..
 04-01-2009, 09:16 AM         #262
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That pic is the funniest s**t I seen all day. Ya'll acting like there ain't gonna be a season 2 of this s**t though. But at the end of the day I'd choose Danger crazy f**kin a.ss, fake tattoo, burly bush, rumored Ray J pregnancy, stripper/prostitute past and all. I wouldn't wife her a.ss, but you would read about us in some crazy s**t about us on tmz everyday. I can see the headlines already.

"Dangers new beau flips over table and throws glass of wine in her face at lunch!"

"NEW VIDEO OF "LOVE OF RAY J'S" Danger busting windows and keying brand new boyfriends car"

"Danger's new boyfriend says 'b***h ain't havin' my baby!' "

"Danger and new boyfriend spotted in tree tops together"

"Danger's new boyfriend says, 'I sent that hoe back to Nick Cannon's brother' "

And for those that haven't seen them, furry fuzzy fun muff.


Last edited by magatsu; 04-01-2009 at 09:23 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #263
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4724 4724
 magatsu said:
That pic is the funniest s**t I seen all day. Ya'll acting like there ain't gonna be a season 2 of this s**t though. But at the end of the day I'd choose Danger crazy f**kin a.ss, fake tattoo, burly bush, rumored Ray J pregnancy, stripper/prostitute past and all. I wouldn't wife her a.ss, but you would read about us in some crazy s**t about us on tmz everyday. I can see the headlines already.

"Dangers new beau flips over table and throws glass of wine in her face at lunch!"

"NEW VIDEO OF "LOVE OF RAY J'S" Danger busting windows and keying brand new boyfriends car"

"Danger's new boyfriend says 'b***h ain't havin' my baby!' "

"Danger and new boyfriend spotted in tree tops together"

"Danger's new boyfriend says, 'I sent that hoe back to Nick Cannon's brother' "


And for those that haven't seen them, furry fuzzy fun muff.



i'd still beat even if her cooch got a baby afro

lol@ click more to see more "leg models", shheeeiiittt i didnt even notice she had legs lol
 9 years ago '06        #264
WarrioR6 
space
avatar space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
:(

Can't front, seeing her nekkid was a HUGE disappointment. ^Thanks anyway though.

----------------
Now playing:
via
 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM         #265
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll heard the radio interview she did? b***h said "I've sucked d**k for free and I've sucked d**k for 10 g's"
 9 years ago '04        #266
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 magatsu said:
Ya'll heard the radio interview she did? b***h said "I've sucked d**k for free and I've sucked d**k for 10 g's"
wait...wut? :wow:
 04-01-2009, 12:44 PM         #267
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
wait...wut? :wow:
She said she used to be an escort/prostitute.
 04-01-2009, 01:31 PM         #268
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danger is just disgusting.
 9 years ago '07        #269
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 C-Murduh187 said:
For the love of ray jaaaaayy! Gotta make that money man, that money man it's still the same now!
Foe da luv of monayy = classic btnh

back on topic...looks like Danger might be walkin off next weeks episode
 04-01-2009, 03:46 PM         #270
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
you ain't lyin...s**t wanna play that tough act when Danger couldn't hit her without goin home, but when everything was fair in the ring...she b***h up quick.
It's called bein smart, Unique is k!llin her psychologically, why would she f!ght her physically when it's out of her strengths?
 9 years ago '07        #271
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 youngvito18 said:
how did unique son anyone......i lost respect for that b***h when she didnt want to box danger

anytime the braud opened her mouth, if i was one of the chicks in the house i would tell her lets put some gloves on
i wanted to see them f!ght fo real mayn lol
 9 years ago '07        #272
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
on a side note though...thats like the 3rd set of pics i seen that chick danger in with a abundance of unnecessary p***y hair...first time i overlooked it but now that s**t is just uncalled for


Last edited by Pistol Peter; 04-01-2009 at 04:59 PM..
 04-01-2009, 10:21 PM         #273
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
on a side note though...thats like the 3rd set of pics i seen that chick danger in with a abundance of unnecessary p***y hair...first time i overlooked it but now that s**t is just uncalled for
I've seen alot of 80s pr0n, compared to them, she has nothing to me, honestly I think dudes are makin it a bigger deal than wat it is, but to each his own
 9 years ago '06        #274
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 573 573
 billieskeet said:
I've seen alot of 80s pr0n, compared to them, she has nothing to me, honestly I think dudes are makin it a bigger deal than wat it is, but to each his own
But this ain't the 80's no more. Nobody wants a hairy puss...
 9 years ago '07        #275
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 billieskeet said:
I've seen alot of 80s pr0n, compared to them, she has nothing to me, honestly I think dudes are makin it a bigger deal than wat it is, but to each his own
im not the type to like bald p***y....i like a chick with hair but god daymmm danger
 9 years ago '05        #276
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
 Pistol Peter said:
on a side note though...thats like the 3rd set of pics i seen that chick danger in with a abundance of unnecessary p***y hair...first time i overlooked it but now that s**t is just uncalled for
imma have to agree.....
like she got wayyyyy too much....
then im seein diff set of pics everytime....
how recent is these photos ? lol...
 9 years ago '09        #277
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Feisty should get her own damn show.
 04-02-2009, 07:40 PM         #278
daemacho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 9 years ago '05        #279
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
Annnnnd I'm back...


That Danger chick got hair everywhere, man... From her mustache to her p***y-fro.

Long hair don't care my a.ss...that s**t's nasty.



[pic - click to view]



Get that hairy b***h outttttta here
 9 years ago '06        #280
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 daemacho said:

[pic - click to view]




Fiesty should get her own show.

Y'all need to stop worrying about her hair. You just need to tame that jungle cat.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy