61 Points From Kobe Tonight

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 dre03 said:
Paxson or Kerr??? Doesnt Derek Fisher have the highest 3pt FG% in the Finals in NBA History??? Isnt that all Kerr and Paxson are known for??? So ur right he didnt have a Kerr or Paxson he had a better shooter in Derek Fisher...

carry on
YA! D. Fish averaged 10 points and shot like 18% from 3 in the Finals last year
 02-03-2009, 11:07 AM         #122
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
fags complaining about kobe's lack of a.ssists

fags complaining about kobe not playing Def

fu*k a lebron, wade, pierce, whoever else THATS IN THE LEAGUE NOW..

kobe destroys them when he wants to...

i only wish jordan in his prime was playing now...

^^^hell no, props to kobe on an amazing night but n*ggaz take it over board, how does he destory they guys you named??? lebron is 6-4 all time against kobe and the lakers and has dropped 40+ on kobe, wade is 1-1 this year against kobe and wade had 35 against him, we all know what pierce did to him last year in the finals out playing him, look kobe is great but don't act like he did this against some superstars. so enjoy the great performance for what it was, but don't over do it. for the last time KOBE'S PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING but you wanna bring lebron into this i'd take lebron preformance over kobes at the knicks this year, kobe had 61 points,3 a.ssist which accounted total for 67 total points last night, lebron had 50 points 8 rebound 10 a.ssists,4 steals and accounted for 73 total points that night (3 of his a.ssist were for 3 pointers)
 9 years ago '04        #123
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 str8_akademiks said:
Your entire post is incorrect.

Pierce had worse stats in the finals and performed worse, but Boston won.
Lebron is not on the same level. Athletically he is superior to any player in the NBA, but his skill level is average.
Iverson - not on the same level scoring wise. I don't care what his career average is, he just doesn't compare on the offensive end.
Wade also played the worst defensive team to make the finals in a long time. The same team Kobe scored 62 in 3 quarters on.
 str8_akademiks said:
Wade also played the worst defensive team to make the finals in a long time. The same team Kobe scored 62 in 3 quarters on.
WHOA!!! WHOA!!!! WHOAAA!!!! You dumb a.ss Dallas was the 7th best defense in 05-06 the year they lost in the Finals they only gave up 93.1 points per game... Lying motherfu*ker... That year Kobe scored 67 points against the Mavs on 20-55 shooting in 2 games hahaha... fu*kin retard u do not deserve to post anymore after this lie... Your talking about a different year dumbass it was not the same team... Kobe nut hugger

str8_akademiks said:

Pierce had worse stats in the finals and performed worse, but Boston won.
Pierce in Game 1 played 10 less minutes than Kobe and scored 22 points on 10 shots... Kobe took 26 shots played 10 more minutes and scored 24 points... Kobe took more shots than points Pierce more efficient

Pierce in game 2 took 16 shots scored 28 points, 8 a.ssists and 4 reb... Kobe took 23 shots scored 30 points, 8ast and 4 reb... Pierce more efficient

Pierce in game 3 took 14 shots scored 6 points, 3 a.ssists and 6 reb played 31 minutes... kobe took 20 shots scored 36 points 1 a.ssist and 7 reb played 45 minutes... Kobe dominated this game

Pierce in game 4 took 13 shots scored 20 points, 7 ast and 4 reb... Kobe took 19 shots scored 17 points 10 ast and 4 reb... Kobe took more shots than points Pierce more efficient

Pierce in game 5 took 22 shots scored 38 points 8 ast and 8 reb... Kobe took 21 shots scored 25 points 2 ast and 5 reb... Pierce dominated this game

Pierce in game 6 took 13 shots scored 17 points 10 ast and 3 reb... Kobe took 22 shots scored 22 points 1 ast and 3 reb... Do you really have to ask... Pierce more efficient

Kobe on 4 occasions took as many shots as points and on 3 occasions took more shots than points... Please tell me how Kobe outstat Pierce... Pierce scored 131 points on 88 shots and shot 43% in 5 less minutes per game also averaged more a.ssists and same rebounds... Kobe took 131 shots to score 154 points and shot 40% played 5 more minutes per game... So how did Kobe outstat Pierce...

str8_akademiks said:

Lebron is not on the same level. Athletically he is superior to any player in the NBA, but his skill level is average.
So you know of another 6'9" 265 lb player with Iverson like speed, point guard like passing ability, Vince Carter like jumping ability, guard like handles and terrific defense at the age of 23??? His skill level at that size is amazing your comparing his skill level to that of a guard but he is the size of a power forward...

The only thing Kobe has better than Lebron is a jumpshot to be hoest... Lebron can guard any player on the court something Kobe cannot do... He can play every position on the court from point guard to center... Please tell me what Kobe does that Lebron cant do besides shoot?

str8_akademiks said:
Iverson - not on the same level scoring wise. I don't care what his career average is, he just doesn't compare on the offensive end.
Scoring wise??? Really so Iverson cant score as many points as Kobe?? I dont care how he gets them i said he is equal to Kobe scoring wise and heart... And he cant even shoot very well but he is still a 4-time scoring champion for a reason... He actually has to work harder than kobe to score cuz he cant shoot over anybody...

So what are you talking about?? Is a jumpshot your only argument for kobe?? Cuz scoring wise thats all he does better than anybody is shoot... Arent you the same retard who said Jordan couldnt shoot when he first came in the league yet jordans most productive years scoring wise came at those times... Right?
 02-03-2009, 11:33 AM         #124
Donovan McNabb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre03 shutting these f*g**ts down...

Props Given.
 9 years ago '06        #125
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10662 10662
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^hell no, props to kobe on an amazing night but n*ggaz take it over board, how does he destory they guys you named??? lebron is 6-4 all time against kobe and the lakers and has dropped 40+ on kobe, wade is 1-1 this year against kobe and wade had 35 against him, we all know what pierce did to him last year in the finals out playing him, look kobe is great but don't act like he did this against some superstars. so enjoy the great performance for what it was, but don't over do it. for the last time KOBE'S PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING but you wanna bring lebron into this i'd take lebron preformance over kobes at the knicks this year, kobe had 61 points,3 a.ssist which accounted total for 67 total points last night, lebron had 50 points 8 rebound 10 a.ssists,4 steals and accounted for 73 total points that night (3 of his a.ssist were for 3 pointers)
these kobe fans don't wanna see that though.I personally feel kobe is better then lebron and both were great performances but i'd take lebrons performance over kobe's also.He was doin it on all ends on the offense and even did his thing on defense.Like i said both good performances but these guys are saying some dumb sh*t...sayin kobe is better then duncan and kobe's game last night was better then jordans 55 against a knicks team that were always championship contenders...like i've always said i like kobe as a player but his dumbass fans make it hard to like him sometimes
 9 years ago '04        #126
dre03 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
YA! D. Fish averaged 10 points and shot like 18% from 3 in the Finals last year
Kobe's numbers also sucked a.ss in the finals so that means he sucks too right? 25 points per game on 40% shooting thats worst then Iverson... Lol who you kobe lovers seem to like to pick on for FG%... Either way it sounds like your saying Kobe needs the best 3 point shooters to win... He cant carry a team when his teammates are playing bad???

Oh yeah you might not wanna open your mouth unless you really know what your talkin about as well son... Cuz i remember the Sonics finals in 96... Kerr was off and after lookin at the numbers again what do you know he was 4-22 and shot 18% from 3pt range lol... Another loss for a KOBE stan sit down son

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 12:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #127
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29

You guys are cracking me up in here.
- Kobe scores 61, but people complain about the rebs and a.ssist.
- Then people point out MJ's 55 with 4 rebs, and 2 a.ssist.
- People can't admit when their wrong so some one pulls up some of Jordan's #'s from the 80s. He dropped 63 in the garden with 5 rebs and 6 a.ssist.
- Some one points out it came in a double overtime loss and the Bulls got swept by the C's.
- A upset angry person comes out of left and says how did Kobe do in the finals.
- Some one replies back that Jordan had a better supporting cast.
- People get tired of arguing so they post of pic of six rings.

How do we go from Kobe scoring 61 pts to MJ with 6 rings. Let it go people. Both are great players and if you like one it doesn't mean you have to hate the other. It's all love. Just appreciate greatness because it doesn't come around often.
 9 years ago '04        #128
dre03 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Do the Lakers look like they're embarrassed?

What team do you rep?
They didnt look like they were embarrassed in teh reg season last year either dumbass???

H-Town im in every rockets thread homie... You got something to say about H-town cuz i recall us winning the season series last year... lol
 9 years ago '06        #129
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10662 10662
 wheezyfbaby said:

- People can't admit when their wrong so some one pulls up some of Jordan's #'s from the 80s. He dropped 63 in the garden with 5 rebs and 6 a.ssist.
- Some one points out it came in a double overtime loss and the Bulls got swept by the C's.
- A upset angry person comes out of left and says how did Kobe do in the finals.

How do we go from Kobe scoring 61 pts to MJ with 6 rings. Let it go people. Both are great players and if you like one it doesn't mean you have to hate the other. It's all love. Just appreciate greatness because it doesn't come around often.
lol might wanna read the thread dumbass...a kobe stan is the one that borught jordan up and 4 rebounds 2 a.ssists is better then 3 rebound 0 a.ssists and the team he played was 1,000 times better
 9 years ago '04        #130
dre03 
space
space
 wheezyfbaby said:

Yeah i agree it gets outta hand it all starts with the kobe stans and the greatest ever praises everytime he does something... Thats what pisses real fans off... Is the stans not kobe himself...
 02-03-2009, 11:50 AM         #131
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
damn why does this sh*t always happen against us
Because Phony Bryant always tries to 1 up Jordan... thinking single night performances will put him in the same league.

Every team this bafoon scores mad points on, how surprising it is that none of these teams are even good, or let alone play defense.

Kobe 63 in 3 Quarters vs Dallas ( No Defense)
Kobe's 81 points vs Toronto (They suck, and played No defense)
Kobe's 61 in the Garden vs Mike D'Antoni no defense coached Knicks.

I mean when he puts up 61 against Bostons D, or San Antonios D, then we can talk about it.. Who cares if 1 player scores alot of points on teams who play no defense.
 02-03-2009, 12:02 PM         #132
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordan scoring 55 points coming off of retirement his 3rd game back against a knicks team that was 20 games OVER .500>>>>>>>>lebron putting up 50,8,10,4 stls account for 73 total points>>>>>>>kobe's 61 against a SUB .500 knicks team .....

ALL of them were amazing performances and all great to watch but this is the order in which they are placed

Last edited by rawproduct03; 02-03-2009 at 12:03 PM..
 02-03-2009, 12:05 PM         #133
remixxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
jordan scoring 55 points coming off of retirement his 3rd game back against a knicks team that was 20 games OVER .500>>>>>>>>lebron putting up 50,8,10,4 stls account for 73 total points>>>>>>>kobe's 61 against a SUB .500 knicks team .....

ALL of them were amazing performances and all great to watch but this is the order in which they are placed
kobe's top 3 games trump all of their games this was like an average game to kobe he really made it look easy and he didnt even play that much he couldve had way more just to show off to ur punk a.ss but he sat out a lot so stfu and be happy he didnt go for 81 ho!!!!
 02-03-2009, 12:06 PM         #134
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol might wanna read the thread dumbass...a kobe stan is the one that borught jordan up and 4 rebounds 2 a.ssists is better then 3 rebound 0 a.ssists and the team he played was 1,000 times better
Im far from a kobe stan. Im just annoyed with ignorance from n*ggas like you. Still never told me how a 40 YO MJ was better than Wade is now. AND ITS 3 a.ssISTS n*gga. 61 points 3 a.ssists>55 points 4 rebounds 2 a.ssists.

The team was 1000x better.
 02-03-2009, 12:11 PM         #135
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Im far from a kobe stan. Im just annoyed with ignorance from n*ggas like you. Still never told me how a 40 YO MJ was better than Wade is now. AND ITS 3 a.ssISTS n*gga. 61 points 3 a.ssists>55 points 4 rebounds 2 a.ssists.

^^^hell no mj preformance was better and the knicks were better dumb a.ss, they won 57 games that year, knicks are 5 games under .500
 02-03-2009, 12:11 PM         #136
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol even phil said mj's performance was better
 02-03-2009, 12:13 PM         #137
Donovan McNabb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:

:laughing19::laughing9::laughing19::dis dain2:
 9 years ago '04        #138
dre03 
space
space
 remixxa said:
kobe's top 3 games trump all of their games this was like an average game to kobe he really made it look easy and he didnt even play that much he couldve had way more just to show off to ur punk a.ss but he sat out a lot so stfu and be happy he didnt go for 81 ho!!!!
Average game??? He shot the ball 31 times how is that average when he averages 20 shots a game??? Thats 11 more shots can u add... And because he sat out doesnt mean he could have scored more... Tracy McGrady scored 60 points in 3 quarters back in 04 against the Wizards but finished with 62... Im sure Andre3000 remembers that game...
 02-03-2009, 12:19 PM         #139
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^hell no mj preformance was better and the knicks were better dumb a.ss, they won 57 games that year, knicks are 5 games under .500
The knicks were better c*m stain. But not 1000x better . Just better. And if that was the case Kobes game means much more than Lebrons because the Knicks are way better on both sides of the ball THIS YEAR unlike last year or the year before(which ever it was) when Bron put his sh*t up. They already have almost as many wins this year than they did last year halfway in the season.

All that is opinion based but if were going by the coonlike logic you used with the points system. 55+2+4=61 while 61+3=64.
 02-03-2009, 12:20 PM         #140
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
lol even phil said mj's performance was better
Phil also says Kobe is more talented than MJ. But his words mean nothing when he says it huh???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago