Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 philly337 said:
yea i don't think they watched the game.Kobe had a great shotting night...hit all his free throws shot about as good as u could shoot from the floor but just like his other games where he scores including his 81 point game he did nothing else...and the lakers will never win with him playing like that.They can against teams like the knicks but come playoff time they'll be out first round......3 rebound,0 a.ssist,0 steals,2 turnovers

not tryin to take nothing away from his shooting performance because it was top notch and proves why he is the best SG in the NBA right now but i think at the same time it shows where kobe lacks as a player sometimes
That's because his ROLE wasn't to do anything else.
It was probably the first time this season that he wasn't responsible for facilitating the offense, engaging in the triangle or anything. He was off the ball all game.
It's not LACKING as a player, because the scoring is exactly what the team needed from him. Not rebounding on an undersized team, or facilitating in a half court offense on a team that has a non-existant half court game.

All he needed to be was a gunner and he lit the Knicks up.
 02-02-2009, 10:11 PM         #42
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
yea i don't think they watched the game.Kobe had a great shotting night...hit all his free throws shot about as good as u could shoot from the floor but just like his other games where he scores including his 81 point game he did nothing else...and the lakers will never win with him playing like that.They can against teams like the knicks but come playoff time they'll be out first round......3 rebound,0 a.ssist,0 steals,2 turnovers

not tryin to take nothing away from his shooting performance because it was top notch and proves why he is the best SG in the NBA right now but i think at the same time it shows where kobe lacks as a player sometimes
n*ggas are forgetting MJ didn't even put up much stats across the board when he dropped 55 in Madison square. 2 a.ssists and 4 rebounds. WOW. Kobe parked at the perimeter alot this game so his rebound stats are low today in result of it. I dont get the hate but I realize your the same Jordan stan that said Jordan at 40 is better than Wade is now so your opinion isn't relevant.

the double standard on this site is funny.
 9 years ago '06        #43
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 MPLSallstar said:
Lets not be a pessimist.

Keep in mind, the past 5-7 games kobe averaged 9+ a.ssists. (Not to mention half or more of them were 10+ a.ssist games)

Kobe's role is different game to game. People always have to be so negative .

JayOne of Double-Threat
nai'm not being negative....i'm saying kobe tries to put things on his back sometimes when he doesn't need to.They got a real shot at a championship this year the way he has been playing and gettin the team involved and now bynum goes out and he goes back to the same thing.If it was just for one game no harm done but if he starts doin this on a nightly basis they won't get far...history repeats itself
 9 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
damn nicca's jumpin on his d*ck lmao
 9 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
n*ggas are forgetting MJ didn't even put up much stats across the board when he dropped 55 in Madison square. 2 a.ssists and 4 rebounds. WOW. Kobe parked at the perimeter alot this game so his rebound stats are low today in result of it. I dont get the hate but I realize your the same Jordan stan that said Jordan at 40 is better than Wade is now so your opinion isn't relevant.

the double standard on this site is funny.
lol here we go bringing jordan in it.jordan 69 points,18 rebound,6 a.ssists,4 steals..shut up lol
 02-02-2009, 10:18 PM         #46
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol here we go bringing jordan in it.jordan 69 points,18 rebound,6 a.ssists,4 steals..shut up lol
Im speakin on his performance at the garden ****. I doubt any1 at that period was saying ""AW Jordan dropped 55 on us but but but but he only had 2 a.ssists" They just sat back and watched greatness take place. you should do the same.
 9 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
That's because his ROLE wasn't to do anything else.
It was probably the first time this season that he wasn't responsible for facilitating the offense, engaging in the triangle or anything. He was off the ball all game.
It's not LACKING as a player, because the scoring is exactly what the team needed from him. Not rebounding on an undersized team, or facilitating in a half court offense on a team that has a non-existant half court game.

All he needed to be was a gunner and he lit the Knicks up.
i'm not tryin to say his game was bad...61 points is 61 points especially when you hit 19 of 31 and knock down every single free throw when u go to the line 20 times...was a great shooting performance.I'm saying if he turns into this gunner like he tried to when shaq left up until last season he the lakers won't do anything.Maybe i'm jumping the gun just sayin when i was watchin tonight that's what i kept thinkin because they got a better shotat the ship then last year if kobe keeps playin how he has been
 9 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
im surprised he didn't score like 90 when you don't play hard on defense you're never really tired offensively j/k good sh*t on kobe's behalf
 9 years ago '06        #49
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
Got damn Kobe makes history tonight at the Garden of all places and cats still tryna hate and talk about "he lacks as a player here".

The fu*k outta here, Kobe lacks as a player no where and he's shown that time and time again. Kobe is the hands down best in the game right now, no one else is even close and everyone deep down knows it. Even if you hate Kobe, you gotta give props for this performance.
 9 years ago '06        #50
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Im speakin on his performance at the garden ****. I doubt any1 at that period was saying ""AW Jordan dropped 55 on us but but but but he only had 2 a.ssists" They just sat back and watched greatness take place. you should do the same.
lol sh*t is goin right over ur head buddy
 02-02-2009, 10:24 PM         #51
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

[pic - click to view]

On the road to redemption.
that is a good pic look at everybody in the crowd kobe got all there attention
 9 years ago '06        #52
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Got damn Kobe makes history tonight at the Garden of all places and cats still tryna hate and talk about "he lacks as a player here".

The fu*k outta here, Kobe lacks as a player no where and he's shown that time and time again. Kobe is the hands down best in the game right now, no one else is even close and everyone deep down knows it. Even if you hate Kobe, you gotta give props for this performance.
nobody is hatin lol...yall get ur feelings hurt by one word and take it outta context...kobe and duncan are the best in the nba period but when kobe plays like that the lkaers go nowhere.If it was for one game and he wanted to light it up so be it but if he plays like this every night now yall goin to be sittin at home sad when the spurs sweep you
 02-02-2009, 10:30 PM         #53
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
dont even start that non sense

and if I do d*ckride I ride the best No homo,You gotta admit though Kobe is amazing.He know he needs to step up and play like MVP kobe now that Bynum is gone for sometime

:greetings10: get ready haters

heeeeeeee's baacccckkkk
^^your the most unloayal girlfriend ever, first you had weezy in your mouth, then you put lebron in your avy now kobe, wow groupy status. as for the game kobe played great
 9 years ago '04        #54
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
:D

kobe was like this vvvv on them n*ggas!!!!

02-02-2009, 10:32 PM         #55
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe said that andrew is out he is going to look to be more aggressive... He's going to go back to being the black mamba he all used to know
 9 years ago '06        #56
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 philly337 said:
nobody is hatin lol...yall get ur feelings hurt by one word and take it outta context...kobe and duncan are the best in the nba period but when kobe plays like that the lkaers go nowhere.If it was for one game and he wanted to light it up so be it but if he plays like this every night now yall goin to be sittin at home sad when the spurs sweep you
Duncan is a great player, but do not put him in the same sentence as Kobe. That's first of all.

Secondly, you don't think Kobe knows that if he tries to "put it all on his back" for the rest of the season we won't be where we need to be? Kobe was feelin the game out in the beginning tonight and just felt it so he went for it and it went pretty well I'd say.
 9 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Duncan is a great player, but do not put him in the same sentence as Kobe. That's first of all.

Secondly, you don't think Kobe knows that if he tries to "put it all on his back" for the rest of the season we won't be where we need to be? Kobe was feelin the game out in the beginning tonight and just felt it so he went for it and it went pretty well I'd say.
woooooww...don't put duncan in the same sentence as kobe?Woooow just wow...yall kobe fans are ridiculous sometimes lol
 9 years ago '07        #58
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Jersey826 said:
duncan actually leads his team to championships and wins them

unlike mr. bean
 9 years ago '07        #59
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 philly337 said:
woooooww...don't put duncan in the same sentence as kobe?Woooow just wow...yall kobe fans are ridiculous sometimes lol
these groupies will say anything to protect their boy...its comedy

the sad thing is i think they really believe the stupid sh*t their saying is right

4 rings & 3 finals MVPs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 rings as a sidekick
 02-02-2009, 10:50 PM         #60
remixxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
nai'm not being negative....i'm saying kobe tries to put things on his back sometimes when he doesn't need to.They got a real shot at a championship this year the way he has been playing and gettin the team involved and now bynum goes out and he goes back to the same thing.If it was just for one game no harm done but if he starts doin this on a nightly basis they won't get far...history repeats itself
yup history does repeats itself and history told me that kobe has been to 5 nba finals and has won 3 so stfu hater
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago