61 Points From Kobe Tonight

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 CheezyDoDo said:
dont even start that non sense

and if I do d*ckride I ride the best No homo,You gotta admit though Kobe is amazing.He know he needs to step up and play like MVP kobe now that Bynum is gone for sometime

:greetings10: get ready haters

heeeeeeee's baacccckkkk
:laughing9:
 9 years ago '08        #22
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
damn 0 rebs and 4 a.ssists??? hmmmm :confused12:
 9 years ago '06        #23
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 CheezyDoDo said:
dont even start that non sense

and if I do d*ckride I ride the best No homo,You gotta admit though Kobe is amazing.He know he needs to step up and play like MVP kobe now that Bynum is gone for sometime

:greetings10: get ready haters

heeeeeeee's baacccckkkk
nah man that no homo is void after what you just posted u literally just put yourself out there....not in the suspect category either....the one after that..wit eddy curry and john amechi in it
 02-02-2009, 09:33 PM         #24
remixxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the haters are mad hahaha who's better than kobe? damn no love for a 60 pt game but its all good how many times has ur favorite player scored more than 60 becuz kobe did it atleast 6 times in his career :dancingcool:


Last edited by remixxa; 02-02-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #25
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 wepainters said:
Wayne isnt the best
:dancingcool: Well he's one of them
 Scan said:
But Cheezy you are gay n*gga. You just had Lebron in ya sh*t yesterday.
I dont take sides in this little Lebron/Kobe war,I respect both players after this performance i had to give dedication to Kobe
 9 years ago '06        #26
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
The Rulers Back

 9 years ago '07        #27
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 ThaFuture3 said:
nah man that no homo is void after what you just posted u literally just put yourself out there....not in the suspect category either....the one after that..wit eddy curry and john amechi in it
you must not know the rules of no homo
 9 years ago '08        #28
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 remixxa said:
lol the haters are mad hahaha who's better than kobe? damn no love for a 60 pt game but its all good how many times has ur favorite player scored more than 60 becuz kobe did it atleast 6 times in his career :dancingcool:
I believe he did it like 25 times and he had 10 in 2007. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #29
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
only player with more 60 points games is Wilt, Kobe and MJ are tie for second for the most 60 points games at 5.
 9 years ago '06        #30
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]




On the road to redemption.
 02-02-2009, 09:46 PM         #31
ViGiLo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black mamba up had to give the league a warning. bynum may be out, but the old mamba is comin back
 9 years ago '04        #32
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
DAMN he ONLY had 4 rebounds and 0 a.ssist after scoring 60 points? That proves that Kobe isn't great.

fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. I don't usually get caught up in the name calling but FACT is if you're crying about his a.ssist total, and rebound total in a 60 point game YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD AND YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A SALTY LITTLE bi*ch.
 9 years ago '06        #33
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 CheezyDoDo said:
you must not know the rules of no homo
you dint think it sounded gay when you typed you only d*ckride the best....and rather than delete it you just put no homo.......
 9 years ago '07        #34
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Mista Mizatti said:
DAMN he ONLY had 4 rebounds and 0 a.ssist after scoring 60 points? That proves that Kobe isn't great.

fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. I don't usually get caught up in the name calling but FACT is if you're crying about his a.ssist total, and rebound total in a 60 point game YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD AND YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A SALTY LITTLE bi*ch.
who the fu*k are u talkin to?

no ones talking about his a.ssists u paranoid stan
 9 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
lakers -5 :applause:

lowest spread theyll have all season after this 61 point shabockery
 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM         #36
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rocketboy56 said:
Wow...Knicks fans are bad...i think their the only fans to cheer MVP for a another player on a different team.
nope Boston Celtics did it to for Kobe
 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM         #37
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn kobe owned us tonight

good job then
 9 years ago '06        #38
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 wepainters said:
damn 0 rebs and 4 a.ssists??? hmmmm :confused12:
Does it matter?
 02-02-2009, 10:02 PM         #39
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverson Romo said:
they actually do other things, kobe had 3 a.ssist and 0 rebounds




if he drops 61 on the celtics on thursday then ill be impressed but we know that wont happen
i know right, because Celtics actually triple team him, u fu*king stupid a.ss..how can some of you guys hate on 61 fu*king pts? some haters need to past away
 9 years ago '06        #40
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10636 10636
 Iverson Romo said:
they actually do other things, kobe had 3 a.ssist and 0 rebounds




if he drops 61 on the celtics on thursday then ill be impressed but we know that wont happen
yea i don't think they watched the game.Kobe had a great shotting night...hit all his free throws shot about as good as u could shoot from the floor but just like his other games where he scores including his 81 point game he did nothing else...and the lakers will never win with him playing like that.They can against teams like the knicks but come playoff time they'll be out first round......3 rebound,0 a.ssist,0 steals,2 turnovers

not tryin to take nothing away from his shooting performance because it was top notch and proves why he is the best SG in the NBA right now but i think at the same time it shows where kobe lacks as a player sometimes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy