61 Points From Kobe Tonight

most viewed right now
 136
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #261
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
kobe= GOAT
 9 years ago '04        #262
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 dre03 said:
But as a superstar you expect to get pressured harder than your role players... Im just saying if you dont play good how do you expect your role players to play good...

There is no defense for a good offensive play... As talented as Kobe Bryant is he needed to find a way to get his players playing better... That was an intangible that Jordan had that isnt talked about... His ability to win he always found a way to get it done... Jordan struck fear in his opponents and teammates heart they were afraid to play bad... Kobe doesnt do that to his teammates he doesnt fire his teammates up that way...
in what way is that NOT, ALWAYS talked about, ESPECIALLY in this conversation?
 9 years ago '08        #263
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth B T0ld said:
>>> your basketball knowledge

smh, u talkin about skills n*gga? hakeem workin david robinson >> anything shaq has ever done skillwise u stupid fu*k

why the fu*k u riding shaq d*ck anyway, hes basically the one who ruined any chances of the canswer ever winning anything in his career
I have no respect for ur ignorant, insecure bi*ch a.ss so u might as well stop posting...if u wanna prove something, try using a brain cell if u got one next time because u sound like a fu*king retard and u have the balls to say they sh*t u do about me?? fu*king imbecile.
 9 years ago '04        #264
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 str8_akademiks said:


Lol @ me ignoring your post when you ignored mine for a page going back & forth with goldenchyld when I aired you out for being a complete jackass.

And tell me, who were they better than defensively, in say; the last 10 years?

08 Celtics/Lakers?
07 Spurs/Cavs?
06 Heat?
05 Spurs/Pistons?
04 Lakers/Pistons?
03 Spurs/Nets?
02 Lakers/Nets?
01 Lakers/76ers?
00 Lakers/Pacers?


Now that I think of it, they were probably the worst defensive team to make the finals since the Magic in the 90's.

Just admit you're an idiot and all will be forgiven.
They were better than the Lakers of last year and the 03-04 Lakers and the Pacers that made the finals dumbass... But as a Laker buttwipe you would never admit that...

The Pacers in 2000 were not defensive minded at all... You cant obviously think they were good defensively at all... Rose Jackson and Smits were some of the laziest and worst defenders in the league at their positions...
 9 years ago '07        #265
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 wepainters said:
I have no respect for ur ignorant, insecure bi*ch a.ss so u might as well stop posting...if u wanna prove something, try using a brain cell if u got one next time because u sound like a fu*king retard and u have the balls to say they sh*t u do about me?? fu*king imbecile.
this n*ggas getting emotional


tissue?
 9 years ago '04        #266
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 l0udm0uf said:
in what way is that NOT, ALWAYS talked about, ESPECIALLY in this conversation?
In every conversation dealing with Kobe stans Jordan had the greatest cast the world has ever seen according to the kobe stans... When comparing Kobe to Jordan Jordans will to win and ability to win is not better than Kobe's in all of these conversations... If they were thats where the conversation would end in regards to who is or was better??? But since kobe stans dont take that into account these conversations go on and on and on...
 9 years ago '04        #267
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 dre03 said:
Dude thats not what you base that off of... Everybody on this site uses basketball-reference.com thats their opinion thats not what the NBA bases it off of... They base it off of PPG just like the NFL and just like baseball bases it off Runs Allowed... Nobody goes through all these different formulas... Thats an opinion based off of a bunch of mathematical formulas...
That's because it's the EASIEST way to look at things.
And football is entirely different because they measure it in yards per play, YPG, Rush YPG & Pass YPG. Not to mention teams drain the play clock down damn near every play.. Unless a team runs no huddle all year your point isn't valid.
PPG varies too much in basketball because of the fact that teams play differently and some drain out the shot clock and some like to shoot early in it.
I knew you were a retard but damn... So obviously the Defensive player of the year is based off the same formula right??? No it is based off of how many points you allow your player to score and at what % you hold your oponents to... Im done with your retarded a.ss... cant believe i sat here and argued with your a.ss over a fu*king formula that you yourself cant even equate...
What the fu*k does this have to do with the defensive player of the year? And no, it's not based on how many points you allow them to score and what percentage you hold them to. Keep digging.
Gotdamn you Laker fans really need to off yourselves... Wait let me go and figure out how good my rockets are on defense it may take me 2 days but i can figure it out...
:rolleyes:

So essentially you're just going to dismiss something because you are too stupid to comprehend it? I've never seen ANYONE in my life that took as many losses as you have and still have the nerve and audacity to call someone else a retard 30 times per post. Seriously, do you pay attention to the sh*t that you type or are you just inherently careless in what you say?

And AT THE VERY LEAST it would make sense to take into account how many points a team allows and compare it to how many possessions per game they go through on average. To catagorize every team as the same is asinine, but I wouldn't expect much else from a self righteous and apparently infallible d*ck eater who doesn't know sh*t about the game of basketball.

Stop wasting my time clown.
 9 years ago '05        #268
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 str8_akademiks said:
You're seriously the biggest fu*king retard I've ever seen in my life.
No fu*king joke.

I literally cannot comprehend how anyone could possibly be as stupid as you.

The Mavericks went to the finals in the 05-06 season.
Kobe scored 62 on the Mavericks on December 20th, 2005.
On 18 of 31 shooting. In 31 minutes, outscoring the entire Mavs team through 3 quarters.
And they only "allowed" 93ppg because they played at a slow a.ss pace, hence why they only scored 99 ppg

Please do your research next time you want to call someone a retard you inbred imbecile.
dont argue with fools....
 9 years ago '04        #269
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 dre03 said:
They were better than the Lakers of last year and the 03-04 Lakers and the Pacers that made the finals dumbass... But as a Laker buttwipe you would never admit that...

The Pacers in 2000 were not defensive minded at all... You cant obviously think they were good defensively at all... Rose Jackson and Smits were some of the laziest and worst defenders in the league at their positions...
Yet Dampier, Dirk, Howard, Terry & Daniels/Stackhouse were so much better?
They weren't better than last year's Lakers, they weren't better than the 03-04 Lakers. sh*t, I'll concede and just give you the Pacers because you won't admit you're wrong anyays.
 02-03-2009, 10:55 PM         #270
remixxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, y is anyone hatin on a game where someone shot 61% from the field 100% from the line 60% from three point and had three a.ssists in 36 minutes and finished with 61 points these haters are a lil too insecure or they're fu*kin retarded im through arguin with these fools... men lie women lie but numbers dont so stfu haters
 9 years ago '04        #271
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 str8_akademiks said:
Yet Dampier, Dirk, Howard, Terry & Daniels/Stackhouse were so much better?
They weren't better than last year's Lakers, they weren't better than the 03-04 Lakers. sh*t, I'll concede and just give you the Pacers because you won't admit you're wrong anyays.
Thats funny i said the same thing about you... And contrary to your statement ask your other Laker fan GoldenChyld I admitted I was wrong for calling him out on the IVerson thing earlier in this thread... Im not you homie I admit im wrong if someone proves it and you havent proved sh*t just gave your opinions... But dont take my word for it ask anyone outside of Lakers fans and see what the majority say about Dallas defense that year... Like i said Laker fans are the only ppl that cant admit sh*t outside their team... The main ppl that talk down on Lebron, Iverson and Wade in this forum are Laker fans... The main ones in every other thread not applying to Lakers talking crap to other teams is Lakers fans... So i agree to disagree because u muthafu*kers are pitiful...

U opened your mouth and said Pierce didnt play better than Kobe even though game by game i broke it down and in only one game did Kobe play better than Pierce... You took overall numbers which in a 6 game series can be obscured by one game which it was by Pierce's 6 point game and used that as saying kobe played better... you still couldnt admit you were wrong with evidence in your face... Then you said Kobe is more talented than Lebron but cant tell me anything he does better than Lebron besides shoot... Talk about dallas being bad defensively but u ran your mouth based on reputation not how well they played defense their finals year... I mean your whole view on anything aside from the lakers is obscured homie... Im a Rockets fan til i die but im a fan of sports more than that i watch all teams when i can...

Thats how i know a team like the Bobcats are really good on defense where you said it like a joke them being a top 10 defense... I guess you didnt know Emeka Okafor is a really good inside defender and Gerald Wallace compliments him with good perimeter defense and to top it all off they are coached this year by a coach who all of us know as one of the best defensive minded coaches ever in NBA history... Because you dont know more than what sportscenter tells you about anything not pertaining to the Lakers... Not your fault but dont come on here running your mouth when your biased as fu*k... Thats why nobody knows who i rep cuz im all over the board i dont show favoritism cuz i like something i tell it how i see it... Lakers fans you dont even have to look at anything else and tell by how they view sports who they are fans of... I was one of the ppl saying there could never be anyone greater than Jordan and I didnt like Lebron when he first came in the league but he has made me a believer changed my opinion and with the right pieces has the best chance to do the inevitable... I admit i was wrong about him at first but thats me i dont expect a Laker fan to admit sh*t


Last edited by dre03; 02-04-2009 at 10:31 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #272
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 dre03 said:
Thats funny i said the same thing about you... And contrary to your statement ask your other Laker fan GoldenChyld I admitted I was wrong for calling him out on the IVerson thing earlier in this thread... Im not you homie I admit im wrong if someone proves it and you havent proved sh*t just gave your opinions... But dont take my word for it ask anyone outside of Lakers fans and see what the majority say about Dallas defense that year... Like i said Laker fans are the only ppl that cant admit sh*t outside their team... The main ppl that talk down on Lebron, Iverson and Wade in this forum are Laker fans... The main ones in every other thread not applying to Lakers talking crap to other teams is Lakers fans... So i agree to disagree because u muthafu*kers are pitiful...

U opened your mouth and said Pierce didnt play better than Kobe even though game by game i broke it down and in only one game did Kobe play better than Pierce... You took overall numbers which in a 6 game series can be obscured by one game which it was by Pierce's 6 point game and used that as saying kobe played better... you still couldnt admit you were wrong with evidence in your face... Then you said Kobe is more talented than Lebron but cant tell me anything he does better than Lebron besides shoot... Talk about dallas being bad defensively but u ran your mouth based on reputation not how well they played defense their finals year... I mean your whole view on anything aside from the lakers is obscured homie... Im a Rockets fan til i die but im a fan of sports more than that i watch all teams when i can...

Thats how i know a team like the Bobcats are really good on defense where you said it like a joke them being a top 10 defense... I guess you didnt know Emeka Okafor is a really good inside defender and Gerald Wallace compliments him with good perimeter defense and to top it all off they are coached this year by a coach who all of us know as one of the best defensive minded coaches ever in NBA history... Because you dont know more than what sportscenter tells you about anything not pertaining to the Lakers... Not your fault but dont come on here running your mouth when your biased as fu*k... Thats why nobody knows who i rep cuz im all over the board i dont show favoritism cuz i like something i tell it how i see it... Lakers fans you dont even have to look at anything else and tell by how they view sports who they are fans of... I was one of the ppl saying there could never be anyone greater than Jordan and I didnt like Lebron when he first came in the league but he has made me a believer changed my opinion and with the right pieces has the best chance to do the inevitable... I admit i was wrong about him at first but thats me i dont expect a Laker fan to admit sh*t
Game. Set. Match.
 9 years ago '04        #273
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
I'll make this as short as possible because typing on my blackberry is a bi*ch and a half.

 dre03 said:
Thats funny i said the same thing about you... And contrary to your statement ask your other Laker fan GoldenChyld I admitted I was wrong for calling him out on the IVerson thing earlier in this thread... Im not you homie I admit im wrong if someone proves it and you havent proved sh*t just gave your opinions... But dont take my word for it ask anyone outside of Lakers fans and see what the majority say about Dallas defense that year... Like i said Laker fans are the only ppl that cant admit sh*t outside their team... The main ppl that talk down on Lebron, Iverson and Wade in this forum are Laker fans... The main ones in every other thread not applying to Lakers talking crap to other teams is Lakers fans... So i agree to disagree because u muthafu*kers are pitiful...
I haven't proven sh*t, OK. And you have? The Dallas defense was not good, especially their perimeter d. So agree to disagree all you want, but it still won't change the fact that the Mavs weren't a good defensive team.
U opened your mouth and said Pierce didnt play better than Kobe even though game by game i broke it down and in only one game did Kobe play better than Pierce... You took overall numbers which in a 6 game series can be obscured by one game which it was by Pierce's 6 point game and used that as saying kobe played better... you still couldnt admit you were wrong with evidence in your face... Then you said Kobe is more talented than Lebron but cant tell me anything he does better than Lebron besides shoot... Talk about dallas being bad defensively but u ran your mouth based on reputation not how well they played defense their finals year... I mean your whole view on anything aside from the lakers is obscured homie... Im a Rockets fan til i die but im a fan of sports more than that i watch all teams when i can...
Your definition of "playing better" was scoring more points on less shots. Not to mention you changed up your stance and switched from "completely dominated" to simply just "played better". Make up your mind.
26/5/5 on 41% shooting vs. 22/6/5 on 43% shooting. Oh my, Pierce really dominated that one.
And lol @ Lebron even being close to Kobe's skill level. Ask yourself, what does Lebron do better? Rebound?
Kobe is a better shooter, clutch player, defensive player, and IMO a better passer even though he doesn't have the higher a.ssist numbers.
And again, how exactly do you accuse someone of basing their opinion off reputation when you were the one that said the Pacers weren't good defensively because Smits & Rose (or whoever it was - I forgot) were lazy defenders?
Thats how i know a team like the Bobcats are really good on defense where you said it like a joke them being a top 10 defense... I guess you didnt know Emeka Okafor is a really good inside defender and Gerald Wallace compliments him with good perimeter defense and to top it all off they are coached this year by a coach who all of us know as one of the best defensive minded coaches ever in NBA history... Because you dont know more than what sportscenter tells you about anything not pertaining to the Lakers... Not your fault but dont come on here running your mouth when your biased as fu*k... Thats why nobody knows who i rep cuz im all over the board i dont show favoritism cuz i like something i tell it how i see it... Lakers fans you dont even have to look at anything else and tell by how they view sports who they are fans of... I was one of the ppl saying there could never be anyone greater than Jordan and I didnt like Lebron when he first came in the league but he has made me a believer changed my opinion and with the right pieces has the best chance to do the inevitable... I admit i was wrong about him at first but thats me i dont expect a Laker fan to admit sh*t
Man, Charlotte is GOOD, but they're not that good.When you look at it strictly based on PPG your view is obscured. I never said they weren't good. I just said they aren't top 5 like they would be if you strictly paid attention to PPG.
And I'm sorry but I don't watch a minute of BSPN apart from when they cover actual games, so speak for yourself.

Just because I don't talk about other teams, it doesn't mean I don't watch them. I work 50+ hour weeks so I don't have time to watch damn near every team but when I have the time I do the best I can.
But I watch those games with a neutral perspective because I could give a fu*k about any team not named the Lakers. I've been a Lakers fan for over 20 years and that's the only team I can truly give a sh*t about. And yes, I am biased towards them. It's no secret.
But when there's something worth debating and I truly know that something is not true (eg. Dallas being a good defensive team) I will debate it.


I hope that's at least semi comprehend able ..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy