61 Points From Kobe Tonight

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2009, 05:52 PM         #241
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Stop idiot. Shaq >>> Hakeem and is the best skilled center ever.
Its heavily arguable. U have no business to call him a idiot to say that. If you think Shaq is more skilled then Hakeem.
 9 years ago '04        #242
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 dre03 said:
I dont think it was all Kobe fault they lost to a better team... I just point out the fact that even though it isnt all Kobe fault he is a big reason as his numbers went down in the Finals compared to the rest of the playoffs... In the finals your numbers should get better as the best players rise to the occasion... You dont expect role players to play better than what they have you expect them to give the same output and your superstar to play better... If your superstar plays worst what do u expect your role players to do... They are only as good as their leader
But all that stuff is related... Role players playing worse contributes to Kobe having to take more contested shots... It's not like dude was missing open jumpers, they wouldn't give an inch... I commend Bostons D, they did they job, and we just let em off the hook by not putting pressure on them to switch off of Kobe...

BTW, we did win 2 games, not like we got swept...
 9 years ago '04        #243
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 GoldynChyld421 said:
But all that stuff is related... Role players playing worse contributes to Kobe having to take more contested shots... It's not like dude was missing open jumpers, they wouldn't give an inch... I commend Bostons D, they did they job, and we just let em off the hook by not putting pressure on them to switch off of Kobe...

BTW, we did win 2 games, not like we got swept...
But as a superstar you expect to get pressured harder than your role players... Im just saying if you dont play good how do you expect your role players to play good...

There is no defense for a good offensive play... As talented as Kobe Bryant is he needed to find a way to get his players playing better... That was an intangible that Jordan had that isnt talked about... His ability to win he always found a way to get it done... Jordan struck fear in his opponents and teammates heart they were afraid to play bad... Kobe doesnt do that to his teammates he doesnt fire his teammates up that way...
 9 years ago '08        #244
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Andre3000 said:
Its heavily arguable. U have no business to call him a idiot to say that. If you think Shaq is more skilled then Hakeem.
lol the only reason he said that hakeem >>>> shaq is because I countered his statement of kobe being the best since jordan. He obviously got butt hurt and had nothing to say to stay on topic. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #245
Tredhead 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 1 1
but my man was getting jordan calls if heads breathed on him it was a foul thats some bi*ch sh*t lebron dont get half those calls cuz he's a man
 9 years ago '04        #246
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
Gasol with the most overlooked 31 pt 14 rebound game ever.....
 9 years ago '04        #247
dre03 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Actually they were 11th.
Thanks for trying again, "d*ckhead".

I'll even let you ignore the ridiculously idiotic post you made trying to "son" me and it backfiring like MJ's semen in your face.

LOL... I just realized your definition of "best" was who allowed the least PPG. Yeah, it doesn't work like that genius. Faster playing teams will allow more PPG. Unless you're stupid enough to think that the Bobcats are the 5th best defensive team in the NBA

Spurs have the 17th best defense this year according to your dumbass method... In which the Bucks, Bulls and Bobcats are better than the Spurs in Defense right... lmao dumb fu*k...

Ok let me shut your dumbass up... First off im the one who pointed out pace factor and how it affects defense... And 2nd of all the the best defense is judged off of points not FG% dumbass... Do you also judge the best offense based off of FG% d*ckhead...

And yes the Bobcats do have the 5th best defense... Oh yeah how about offense huh... the Celtics have the 2nd best offense in the league right and the Cavs have the 4th best offense... Omg the Spurs have the 7th best offense and the Knicks have the 28th worst offense... lmao... or let me guess you dont judge offense off Fg% just defense right... Shut yo dumbass up n*gga

FG% has so many grey areas its ridiculous... Hell every year they are 10 teams tied for like 7th with 45% opponent fg%... Like it is this year... At the end of the day how many points you allow is all that matters... Everyone last year said Denver was one of the worst defensive teams but with your dumbass method they were actually tied for 8th basically with 45% a better defense than New Orleans and Utah according to you lmao... give it up my n*gga you know sh*t about anything not obtaining to the Lakers we all know this now... Now move on
 02-03-2009, 07:14 PM         #248
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad i caught this game. Even if i turned to it in the 3rd quarter. I was like DAM, my n*gga already got 40 pts, fu*k Bynum.

(Please hurry back)

Last edited by macadon83; 02-03-2009 at 07:16 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #249
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 dre03 said:

Spurs have the 17th best defense this year according to your dumbass method... In which the Bucks, Bulls and Bobcats are better than the Spurs in Defense right... lmao dumb fu*k...
LMAO.. How stupid can you get? When did I even say I had a "method" to measure how good a defense was? Learn how to read jackass.
Ok let me shut your dumbass up... First off im the one who pointed out pace factor and how it affects defense... And 2nd of all the the best defense is judged off of points not FG% dumbass... Do you also judge the best offense based off of FG% d*ckhead...
Again, when did I say fg%, retard?
There isn't a single indicator of how good a defense is, it's cumulative. Keep shooting yourself in the foot trying to "shut my dumbass up".
And yes the Bobcats do have the 5th best defense... Oh yeah how about offense huh... the Celtics have the 2nd best offense in the league right and the Cavs have the 4th best offense... Omg the Spurs have the 7th best offense and the Knicks have the 28th worst offense... lmao... or let me guess you dont judge offense off Fg% just defense right... Shut yo dumbass up n*gga
I'll quote myself "Again, when did I say fg%, retard?
There isn't a single indicator of how good a defense is, it's cumulative. Keep shooting yourself in the foot trying to "shut my dumbass up"."

FG% has so many grey areas its ridiculous... Hell every year they are 10 teams tied for like 7th with 45% opponent fg%... Like it is this year... At the end of the day how many points you allow is all that matters... Everyone last year said Denver was one of the worst defensive teams but with your dumbass method they were actually tied for 8th basically with 45% a better defense than New Orleans and Utah according to you lmao... give it up my n*gga you know sh*t about anything not obtaining to the Lakers we all know this now... Now move on
My dumbass method, sure...

:rolleyes:
How can I even take a dude seriously when he doesn't know how to read?
I'll paypal you $1000 to show me when I said FG% was the determinant of good defense.

fu*king buffoon.

The irony and the nerve of you to call me a dumbass.

Last edited by A.G; 02-03-2009 at 07:21 PM..
 02-03-2009, 07:23 PM         #250
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
LMAO.. How stupid can you get? When did I even say I had a "method" to measure how good a defense was? Learn how to read jackass.

There isn't a single indicator of how good a defense is, it's cumulative. Keep shooting yourself in the foot trying to "shut my dumbass up".

There isn't a single indicator of how good a defense is, it's cumulative. Keep shooting yourself in the foot trying to "shut my dumbass up"."

I'll paypal you $1000 to show me when I said FG% was the determinant of good defense.

fu*king buffoon.

^^^if you claim you didn't say that then why the fu*k did you bother quoting all that then responding dumb fu*k??? you stay takin L's whinny little bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #251
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^if you claim you didn't say that then why the fu*k did you bother quoting all that then responding dumb fu*k??? you stay takin L's whinny little bi*ch
I quoted the entire thing and then read it as I was responding to each part.

Fall back and get off my d*ck you fruitcake.
 9 years ago '05        #252
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 wepainters said:
Stop idiot. Shaq >>> Hakeem and is the best skilled center ever.
:guns12::f!ghting0045::bsflag:
 9 years ago '04        #253
dre03 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:

fu*king buffoon.

So how did you come up with Dallas being the 11th ranked defense that year??? I know i read that right... Im confused what method did you use to get that??? Even if you add up the numbers in different category... they arent below 10th in any of the defensive category that matters that year...

Please enlighten me ol wise one...

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 07:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #254
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
So how did you come up with Dallas being the 11th ranked defense that year??? Im confused what method did you use to get that??? Even if you add up the numbers in different category... they arent below 10th in any of the defensive category that matters that year...
The cumulative defensive rankings on multiple basketball sites that can be found are all typically the same..
I got mine from bb reference but they're all the same no matter where you get your stats from.
They were 20th in TO's forced, 13th in opp3p%, 21st in oppFG%, 6th in defensive rebounds, 4th in blocks, 13th in steals.

They weren't anywhere near as good of a defensive team as you're claiming they were.

Last edited by A.G; 02-03-2009 at 08:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #255
dre03 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
Because he know for a fact thats exactly what he did was look at FG% i guarantee and counted down and incorrectly counted the Mavericks position by 1... Im waiting for how he came up with 11th ranked defense after his first post said they were the wrost defensive team in the finals in a long time... That quickly changed when i check his a.ss and now he is ignoring the point...
 9 years ago '07        #256
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Andre3000 said:
chances are he doesnt even know who hakeem is

wepainters started watching basketball about 2 months ago
 9 years ago '08        #257
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth B T0ld said:
chances are he doesnt even know who hakeem is

wepainters started watching basketball about 2 months ago
Ur the biggest insecure bi*ch on these forums
 9 years ago '04        #258
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
Because he know for a fact thats exactly what he did was look at FG% i guarantee and counted down and incorrectly counted the Mavericks position by 1... Im waiting for how he came up with 11th ranked defense after his first post said they were the wrost defensive team in the finals in a long time... That quickly changed when i check his a.ss and now he is ignoring the point...

Lol @ me ignoring your post when you ignored mine for a page going back & forth with goldenchyld when I aired you out for being a complete jackass.

And tell me, who were they better than defensively, in say; the last 10 years?

08 Celtics/Lakers?
07 Spurs/Cavs?
06 Heat?
05 Spurs/Pistons?
04 Lakers/Pistons?
03 Spurs/Nets?
02 Lakers/Nets?
01 Lakers/76ers?
00 Lakers/Pacers?

Now that I think of it, they were probably the worst defensive team to make the finals since the Magic in the 90's.

Just admit you're an idiot and all will be forgiven.

Last edited by A.G; 02-03-2009 at 08:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #259
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 wepainters said:
Ur the biggest insecure bi*ch on these forums
>>> your basketball knowledge

smh, u talkin about skills n*gga? hakeem workin david robinson >> anything shaq has ever done skillwise u stupid fu*k

why the fu*k u riding shaq d*ck anyway, hes basically the one who ruined any chances of the canswer ever winning anything in his career
 9 years ago '04        #260
dre03 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
The cumulative defensive rankings on multiple basketball sites that can be found are all typically the same..
I got mine from bb reference but they're all the same no matter where you get your stats from.
That combines things PPG, FG%, defensive rebound rate and points per possession.
Dude thats not what you base that off of... Everybody on this site uses basketball-reference.com thats their opinion thats not what the NBA bases it off of... They base it off of PPG just like the NFL and just like baseball bases it off Runs Allowed... Nobody goes through all these different formulas... Thats an opinion based off of a bunch of mathematical formulas...

I knew you were a retard but damn... So obviously the Defensive player of the year is based off the same formula right??? No it is based off of how many points you allow your player to score and at what % you hold your oponents to... Im done with your retarded a.ss... cant believe i sat here and argued with your a.ss over a fu*king formula that you yourself cant even equate...

Gotdamn you Laker fans really need to off yourselves... Wait let me go and figure out how good my rockets are on defense it may take me 2 days but i can figure it out...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy