Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
Kobe is and has been the best player in the league since MJ.
 9 years ago '08        #222
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Lester86 said:
Kobe is and has been the best player in the league since MJ.
Shaq and Duncan are best players since Michael
 9 years ago '04        #223
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 wepainters said:
Kobe is the most skilled guard in the history of basketball :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #224
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 wepainters said:
Shaq wasn't even the best center at his prime.

Hakeem "the dream" >>> Shaq.
 9 years ago '04        #225
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 GoldynChyld421 said:
What are you even talking about? You're arguing sh*t with me that I didn't even say?

1. I never mentioned Iverson ONCE in my post

2. Kobe avgd. 25 in the Finals regardless... that doesn't suck... Who cares about FG% when what counts is W's and L's... The Lakers needed more production from the role players to win, PERIOD... The Fish sh*t was because you said "Fisher had the best 3pt % of all time in the Finals", so I was just pointing out how that was IRRELEVANT because he didn't do it last year...

3. What does Steve Kerr have to do with anything? I never even mentioned him or the Bulls ONCE either...

You can't say "Kobe Stan" and automatically win an argument, in no way am I a "Stan" of anybody, stop being corny and stick to the facts n*gga...
then you shouldnt have responded to a post u knew nothing about... the guy i replied to said Kobe didnt have Kerr or Paxson to win his games... I told him Derek fisher had a better 3pt FG% than anybody in the finals and Kobe had him...

Yo dumbass turned around and responded to my post saying D. fish only shot 18% from 3pt in the Finals last year... Did you not???

So i responded with the fact that the Bulls won when Kerr only shot 18% from the 3pt line so the guy you were defending who said Kobe didnt have Kerr or Paxson point was retarded as i showed Kerr also had a bad shooting finals before...

And i brought up Iverson cry baby cuz i know your a.ss from the past homie you hate on Iverson cuz you say he cant shoot... So when it comes to Iverson apparently its about FG% but when it comes to Kobe its about points... Unless your changing your opinion which would mean in your view as you just said Iverson is better than Kobe right cuz Iverson averages more points... So to bust your bubble i showed you Kobe's numbers in the Finals are lower than Iverson's career numbers and way lower than Iverson's Finals numbers of 35.6 points at 40% shooting...
 9 years ago '04        #226
dre03 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Kobe is the most skilled guard in the history of basketball :agreement6:
The most skilled wow... Because he can do what again??

He isnt even the most skilled player in the league now... lol

Between him, Lebron and Wade... What does Kobe do better than them besides shoot??? Lebron started off as a guard so i consider him a guard

Please enlighten me... I wont even mention Magic or Jordan because that wouldnt be fair lol... but what does he do so much better than Lebron and Wade?? Im so curious... Prove your statement I am giving you a chance to not look like a stan... If you can even make it past those two then maybe you can move up to the skill level of Jordan and Magic

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 05:08 PM..
 02-03-2009, 05:07 PM         #227
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
What are you even talking about? You're arguing sh*t with me that I didn't even say?

1. I never mentioned Iverson ONCE in my post

2. Kobe avgd. 25 in the Finals regardless... that doesn't suck... Who cares about FG% when what counts is W's and L's... The Lakers needed more production from the role players to win, PERIOD... The Fish sh*t was because you said "Fisher had the best 3pt % of all time in the Finals", so I was just pointing out how that was IRRELEVANT because he didn't do it last year...

3. What does Steve Kerr have to do with anything? I never even mentioned him or the Bulls ONCE either...

You can't say "Kobe Stan" and automatically win an argument, in no way am I a "Stan" of anybody, stop being corny and stick to the facts n*gga...

^^^umm yes fg% does matter, don't know who the fu*k told you otherwise jackin up shots doesn't get it done and funny you said all that matters was W's and L's last time i checked kobe and the lakers took the L in the finals
 9 years ago '04        #228
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3478 3478
 dre03 said:
WHOA!!! WHOA!!!! WHOAAA!!!! You dumb a.ss Dallas was the 7th best defense in 05-06 the year they lost in the Finals they only gave up 93.1 points per game... Lying motherfu*ker... That year Kobe scored 67 points against the Mavs on 20-55 shooting in 2 games hahaha... fu*kin retard u do not deserve to post anymore after this lie... Your talking about a different year dumbass it was not the same team... Kobe nut hugger
You're seriously the biggest fu*king retard I've ever seen in my life.
No fu*king joke.

I literally cannot comprehend how anyone could possibly be as stupid as you.

The Mavericks went to the finals in the 05-06 season.
Kobe scored 62 on the Mavericks on December 20th, 2005.
On 18 of 31 shooting. In 31 minutes, outscoring the entire Mavs team through 3 quarters.
And they only "allowed" 93ppg because they played at a slow a.ss pace, hence why they only scored 99 ppg

Please do your research next time you want to call someone a retard you inbred imbecile.
 9 years ago '04        #229
dre03 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^umm yes fg% does matter, don't know who the fu*k told you otherwise jackin up shots doesn't get it done and funny you said all that matters was W's and L's last time i checked kobe and the lakers took the L in the finals
lmao... i was waiting for someone to say something about that... This dude is full of it man... trust me... He is the same n*gga that downs Iverson about his FG% otherwise he would have to admit that Iverson is better than Kobe offensively...

He knows damn well if Lebron or any player besides Kobe shot 30 shots and scored 24 points that is a bad game... Anytime you have more shots than points he is just defending his baby mama
 9 years ago '04        #230
dre03 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
You're seriously the biggest fu*king retard I've ever seen in my life.
No fu*king joke.

I literally cannot comprehend how anyone could possibly be as stupid as you.

The Mavericks went to the finals in the 05-06 season.
Kobe scored 62 on the Mavericks on December 20th, 2005.
On 18 of 31 shooting. In 31 minutes, outscoring the entire Mavs team through 3 quarters.
And they only "allowed" 93ppg because they played at a slow a.ss pace, hence why they only scored 99 ppg

Please do your research next time you want to call someone a retard you inbred imbecile.
Did you or did you not call the Mavericks team that went to the Finals one of the worst defensive teams in the finals in a long time??? How the fu*k can the 7th ranked defense be bad... What good defensive team plays at a fast pace d!ckhead??? None

you had the name wrong team... the Lakers of last year were the worst defensive team in the finals in a long time...

99 points a game was 9th best in offense dumbass... Only 5 teams averaged over 100 points per game oh yeah terrible offense...

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 05:20 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #231
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
then you shouldnt have responded to a post u knew nothing about... the guy i replied to said Kobe didnt have Kerr or Paxson to win his games... I told him Derek fisher had a better 3pt FG% than anybody in the finals and Kobe had him...

Yo dumbass turned around and responded to my post saying D. fish only shot 18% from 3pt in the Finals last year... Did you not???

So i responded with the fact that the Bulls won when Kerr only shot 18% from the 3pt line so the guy you were defending who said Kobe didnt have Kerr or Paxson point was retarded as i showed Kerr also had a bad shooting finals before...

And i brought up Iverson cry baby cuz i know your a.ss from the past homie you hate on Iverson cuz you say he cant shoot... So when it comes to Iverson apparently its about FG% but when it comes to Kobe its about points... Unless your changing your opinion which would mean in your view as you just said Iverson is better than Kobe right cuz Iverson averages more points... So to bust your bubble i showed you Kobe's numbers in the Finals are lower than Iverson's career numbers and way lower than Iverson's Finals numbers of 35.6 points at 40% shooting...
Ok

1. I was just stating that Fisher's lifetime % doesn't matter, because all that matters was what he did last year, which BTW is now a part of his lifetime stats... So that Bulls sh*t, you can argue with someone else because I don't care...

2. I never talk about Iverson, so you either have me confused, or you're just makin up sh*t... I fu*ks wit IVO

Like I said, it's not about PPG or FG% in the end, it's about W's and L's...
 9 years ago '04        #232
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
If Kobe shot that same 40% for 25ppg and they WON, we wouldn't be having this covnversation would we?

And it IS about W's and L's... that's why I said FG% isn't important...

You never hear anybody say "Yea they won the championship, but dude only shot 40%"
 9 years ago '04        #233
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3478 3478
 dre03 said:
Did you or did you not call the Mavericks team that went to the Finals one of the worst defensive teams in the finals in a long time??? How the fu*k can the 7th ranked defense be bad... What good defensive team plays at a fast pace d*ckhead??? None

you had the name wrong team... the Lakers of last year were the worst defensive team in the finals in a long time...

99 points a game was 9th best in offense dumbass... Only 5 teams averaged over 100 points per game oh yeah terrible offense...
Actually they were 11th.
Thanks for trying again, "d*ckhead".

I'll even let you ignore the ridiculously idiotic post you made trying to "son" me and it backfiring like MJ's semen in your face.

LOL... I just realized your definition of "best" was who allowed the least PPG. Yeah, it doesn't work like that genius. Faster playing teams will allow more PPG. Unless you're stupid enough to think that the Bobcats are the 5th best defensive team in the NBA

Last edited by A.G; 02-03-2009 at 05:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #234
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
lmao... i was waiting for someone to say something about that... This dude is full of it man... trust me... He is the same n*gga that downs Iverson about his FG% otherwise he would have to admit that Iverson is better than Kobe offensively...

He knows damn well if Lebron or any player besides Kobe shot 30 shots and scored 24 points that is a bad game... Anytime you have more shots than points he is just defending his baby mama
Please show me where I down Ivesons FG%...

And like I said, W's and L's... 40% is a bad shooting night for anyone, but if they win, it doesn't matter... He coulda shot 100%, but if they still lost, I'm sure ya'll would be bringing that up instead of the 100%, am I right? What's more important?
 9 years ago '04        #235
dre03 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Ok

1. I was just stating that Fisher's lifetime % doesn't matter, because all that matters was what he did last year, which BTW is now a part of his lifetime stats... So that Bulls sh*t, you can argue with someone else because I don't care...

2. I never talk about Iverson, so you either have me confused, or you're just makin up sh*t... I fu*ks wit IVO

Like I said, it's not about PPG or FG% in the end, it's about W's and L's...

1. I was talking to someone else you put yourself in that conversation... According to him paxson and Kerr would have won the ship for you all last year...

2. I could have sworn you was the n*gga downing Iverson... Im a man so if i was wrong about that my bad... But im gone remember this thread and if i see hate from you about Iverson shooting best believe it will get pulled back up...

But you all lost last year so why did you bother defending a lost in the finals? If thats all that matters...
 9 years ago '04        #236
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
1. I was talking to someone else you put yourself in that conversation... According to him paxson and Kerr would have won the ship for you all last year...

2. I could have sworn you was the n*gga downing Iverson... Im a man so if i was wrong about that my bad... But im gone remember this thread and if i see hate from you about Iverson shooting best believe it will get pulled back up...

But you all lost last year so why did you bother defending a lost in the finals? If thats all that matters...
I was just pointing out what our Role players were doing that's all, figured it might help some of you understand some of the reasons why we lost... Since ya'll think it's all Kobe's fault
 9 years ago '04        #237
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
Let's talk BBall strategy real quick for you Kobe haters...

Lets say you're the Celtics, and your plan going into the finals is to double/triple team/trap Kobe, and let the other 4 players beat you, ok? Now, Kobe kicks it out to, let's say Fisher, he misses the open 3, or passes to someone else who misses the open 3, or passes it down low to Pau who gets BODIED by KG/KP just about every possession... Wouldn't you continue to Double/Triple/Trap Kobe?

Don't you think that would contribute to someone shooting only 40% in a series? Name me a player in the League who could shoot 50% or even score 25+ppg against that defense with no other help...
 9 years ago '04        #238
dre03 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I was just pointing out what our Role players were doing that's all, figured it might help some of you understand some of the reasons why we lost... Since ya'll think it's all Kobe's fault
I dont think it was all Kobe fault they lost to a better team... I just point out the fact that even though it isnt all Kobe fault he is a big reason as his numbers went down in the Finals compared to the rest of the playoffs... In the finals your numbers should get better as the best players rise to the occasion... You dont expect role players to play better than what they have you expect them to give the same output and your superstar to play better... If your superstar plays worst what do u expect your role players to do... They are only as good as their leader
 9 years ago '08        #239
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Lester86 said:
Shaq wasn't even the best center at his prime.

Hakeem "the dream" >>> Shaq.
Stop idiot. Shaq >>> Hakeem and is the best skilled center ever.
 9 years ago '04        #240
dre03 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Let's talk BBall strategy real quick for you Kobe haters...

Lets say you're the Celtics, and your plan going into the finals is to double/triple team/trap Kobe, and let the other 4 players beat you, ok? Now, Kobe kicks it out to, let's say Fisher, he misses the open 3, or passes to someone else who misses the open 3, or passes it down low to Pau who gets BODIED by KG/KP just about every possession... Wouldn't you continue to Double/Triple/Trap Kobe?

Don't you think that would contribute to someone shooting only 40% in a series? Name me a player in the League who could shoot 50% or even score 25+ppg against that defense with no other help...
Well your right about that but there was only one thing... I dont remember the Lakers supporting cast getting open looks... Against the Celtics D who pride themselves on not giving up open looks...

And i remember Posey holding Kobe one on one majority of the time and Pierce as well... The Celtics dont really double team thats Rivers philosophy... They may pressure you and kinda zone up behind but thats mainly it...

And Lebron struggled the same way against the Celts as well played horribly the first 3 games but bounced back and changed up the series after game 4... After Game 4 it became the Lebron show as he began to slowly figure out how to score and be effective against the Celtics and it took Paul Pierce having a monster of a game in Game 7 to fend off the Cavs and Lebrons monstrous attack...

Thats what Kobe did not do he did not adjust to their defense... As you can see in all the other series the Celts got stronger as the series went on but in the Cavs series the Cavs and Lebron got stronger they didnt get blown out in the final game like the Hawks and Lakers
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy