most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Andre3000 said:
Getting swept in the first round is a monstrocity and a abomination.

They were better with him playing. Just because he missed 17 games and won 45 doesn't mean sh*t. Nuggets still won 49/50 wins with Andre Miller and Melo playing. And the Nuggets franchise before Melo was garbage.

Nuggets are still a better team with him in the lineup.

I never said AI didn't have any heart.
Your contradicting yourself... when i said the Nuggets won 50 games with AI your defense was they got swept in the playoffs... But then you backdoor and say this team with Billups will have a better record than 50-32... WTF??? what does that matter if they get swept to in the playoffs??? Make up ur mind... Obviously to you a better record doesnt matter if you get swept...

Besides the years with Miller they won less than 45 games twice they never won less than 45 games with Iverson and every offense statistic went up...

BTW you do know halfway thru the year the Nuggets were 25-16 last year and this year they are 26-15... 1 whole game ahead of the pace... And last year the West was much tougher... At 26-15 last year was good for a tie for 8th seed last year this year... While this year that record gives you 3rd in the WEST... LMAO... Take your loss and move on Dre you will never win on the AI situation your points are all personal attacks and thats it

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 02:06 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #202
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 dre03 said:
Your contradicting yourself... when i said the Nuggets won 50 games with AI your defense was they got swept in the playoffs... But then you backdoor and say this team with Billups will have a better record than 50-32... WTF??? what does that matter if they get swept to in the playoffs??? Make up ur mind... Obviously to you a better record doesnt matter if you get swept...

Besides the years with Miller they won less than 45 games twice they never won less than 45 games with Iverson and every offense statistic went up...

And btw you do know halfway thru the year the Nuggets were 25-16 last year and this year they are 26-15... 1 whole game ahead of the pace... And last year the West was much tougher... As 26-15 last year was good for a tie for 8th seed last year... Take your loss and move on Dre you will never win on the AI situation your points are all personal attacks and thats it
You do realize that Melo has missed a sh*t load of games this year right. And add in the fact they lost DPOY Marcus Camby. You can say their offensive stats went up with AI, but what about their defensive stats.
 02-03-2009, 02:09 PM         #203
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Your contradicting yourself... when i said the Nuggets won 50 games with AI your defense was they got swept in the playoffs... But then you backdoor and say this team with Billups will have a better record than that and what does that matter if they get swept to in the playoffs??? Make up ur mind

Winning 1 game is not much better than getting swept... Besides the years with Miller they won less than 45 games twice they never won less than 45 games with Iverson and every offense statistic went up... And btw you do know halfway thru the year the Nuggets were 25-16 last year and this year they are 26-15...

1 whole game ahead of the pace... And last year the West was much tougher... As 26-15 last year was good for a tie for 8th seed last year... Take your loss and move on Dre you will never win on the AI situation your points are all personal attacks and thats it
They wont get swept in the playoffs tho. Nuggets are goin to the 2nd rd as long as they dont play LA or SA quote me on that.

Yes it is. Nuggets broke down in the 2nd half of they year last year tho. I remember AI choking the game away against the Sonics and many other games.

Nuggets are 31-16 gets yo facts straight. The west is still on pace for its 8th place teams to win 50 games. AI is my top 100 player of all time. No hate from me at all
 9 years ago '04        #204
dre03 
space
space
 PEK said:
You do realize that Melo has missed a sh*t load of games this year right. And add in the fact they lost DPOY Marcus Camby. You can say their offensive stats went up with AI, but what about their defensive stats.
They didnt trade him for Defense... WTF?? They traded him for his scoring abilities and thats exactly what he provided... That whole team sucks on defense Carmello being a huge part of that as well...

But just so you know...

The Nuggets last year had the 14th best opponent FG% which was better than Miller's last two years with the Nuggets... And the 45% opponent FG% has been the same every year for the Nuggets since 03-04 when Carmello was drafted lol... The only difference is the Iverson nuggets played at a faster pace according to statistics the fastest pace in the NBA last year so teams get more opportunities to score... so in actuality the defense is the same but when u score quick the other team gets more opportunities

They jumped up to averaging 110 ppg in Iverson's first full year from 100 points per game in Andre Miller's last full year... From 5th to 2nd in the league in Offense

Their defense went from giving up 100 points per game in Miller's last season to 107 points per game with Iverson first full season... They went from 7th worst in defense to 2nd worst in defense... LOL... Thats a plus 3 gain for Iverson
 9 years ago '04        #205
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
They wont get swept in the playoffs tho. Nuggets are goin to the 2nd rd as long as they dont play LA or SA quote me on that.

Yes it is. Nuggets broke down in the 2nd half of they year last year tho. I remember AI choking the game away against the Sonics and many other games.

Nuggets are 31-16 gets yo facts straight. The west is still on pace for its 8th place teams to win 50 games. AI is my top 100 player of all time. No hate from me at all
I guess you cant read now Dre... My post said halfway through the year... LMAO... There are 82 games in a year... What is half of 82? Hmmm... oh yeah 41... So lets see what their record was at 41 games this year oh wait im sorry dre03 you were right i just cant read they were 26-15 this year at 41 games... Next time i will read carefully before responding... Lets double check oh yeah 26+15 = 41... yep thats right

And you say they wont get swept if they play the Lakers or San Antonio... Didnt they get swept by the Lakers last year? And they shouldnt get swept by the Spurs cuz the Iverson Nuggets did win 1 game against the Spurs...

And how did they choke going down the stretch last year??? They were 25-16 at 41 games and in their last 41 games they were 25-16 hence they were 50-32 last year... lol... Like i said with their record halfway thru this year they would be in the 8th spot last year it was a tougher conference last year

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 02:49 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #206
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 dre03 said:
They didnt trade him for Defense... WTF?? They traded him for his scoring abilities and thats exactly what he provided... That whole team sucks on defense Carmello being a huge part of that as well...

But just so you know...

The Nuggets last year had the 14th best opponent FG% which was better than Miller's last two years with the Nuggets... And the 45% opponent FG% has been the same every year for the Nuggets since 03-04 when Carmello was drafted lol... The only difference is the Iverson nuggets played at a faster pace according to statistics the fastest pace in the NBA last year so teams get more opportunities to score... so in actuality the defense is the same but when u score quick the other team gets more opportunities

They jumped up to averaging 110 ppg in Iverson's first full year from 100 points per game in Andre Miller's last full year... From 5th to 2nd in the league in Offense

Their defense went from giving up 100 points per game in Miller's last season to 107 points per game with Iverson first full season... They went from 7th worst in defense to 2nd worst in defense... LOL... Thats a plus 3 gain for Iverson
You dont have to explain to me how the game works. The nuggets are 4th this year in oppenents fg% this year. And really there's no need to have this discussion. I was just commenting on the difference between the Nuggets from last year and this year.
 9 years ago '04        #207
dre03 
space
space
 PEK said:
You dont have to explain to me how the game works. The nuggets are 4th this year in oppenents fg% this year. And really there's no need to have this discussion. I was just commenting on the difference between the Nuggets from last year and this year.
Hmmm??? i could have sworn you were commenting on their defensive stats before Iverson... Because I was talking about their offensive stats before Iverson... Either way they are 4th this year at 44% which is not much better as they were 45% last year... but i get your point well said... I respect your opinions from previous posts in other threads you make good points...

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 02:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #208
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
For those of you looking for the game...

02-03-2009, 03:01 PM         #209
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
I guess you cant read now Dre... My post said halfway through the year... LMAO... There are 82 games in a year... What is half of 82? Hmmm... oh yeah 41... So lets see what their record was at 41 games this year oh wait im sorry dre03 you were right i just cant read they were 26-15 this year at 41 games... Next time i will read carefully before responding... Lets double check oh yeah 26+15 = 41... yep thats right

And you say they wont get swept if they play the Lakers or San Antonio... Didnt they get swept by the Lakers last year? And they shouldnt get swept by the Spurs cuz the Iverson Nuggets did win 1 game against the Spurs...

And how did they choke going down the stretch last year??? They were 25-16 at 41 games and in their last 41 games they were 25-16 hence they were 50-32 last year... lol... Like i said with their record halfway thru this year they would be in the 8th spot last year it was a tougher conference last year
I consider the first half of the year to be before the allstar break. there 6-1 in the second half. Theyll win more than 50 games I guarantee that.

They got swept because of AI. Im pretty sure Ive outlined that to you in this thread already. There a better team. I could mention the fact that the Pistons are the worst theyve possibly ever been in many years before a Allstar break with AI but I wont do it becuase Im a huge AI fan. :dancingcool:

This conference is about as tough not much of a difference. They almost let the last spot to to the warriors
 9 years ago '04        #210
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 CheezyDoDo said:
dont even start that non sense

and if I do d*ckride I ride the best,You gotta admit though Kobe is amazing.He know he needs to step up and play like MVP kobe now that Bynum is gone for sometime

:greetings10: get ready haters

heeeeeeee's baacccckkkk
ni99a i cant believe you said this in public. n*gga, you gay.
 9 years ago '08        #211
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Andre3000 said:
theyll have a better record without AI this year thats for damn sure. Only reason they were decent was because of Melos heart and the legendary coaching of George Karl. Nuggets never got swept till AI came
Why isn't this clown banned yet
 9 years ago '08        #212
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
With a healthy Bynum they would be out the 1st rd.
 9 years ago '08        #213
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Doesn't mean he doesn't have heart.

The one that has coached his team to the playoffs practically every year hes coached a full year in the league. The same one that coached the Sonics to the Finals. The same one that had Jordan shooting 41% from the field. You will respect George Karl!!!!
:rolll augh: this is too funny

On a side note, nobody should respect that ogre. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #214
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
I consider the first half of the year to be before the allstar break. there 6-1 in the second half. Theyll win more than 50 games I guarantee that.

They got swept because of AI. Im pretty sure Ive outlined that to you in this thread already. There a better team. I could mention the fact that the Pistons are the worst theyve possibly ever been in many years before a Allstar break with AI but I wont do it becuase Im a huge AI fan. :dancingcool:

This conference is about as tough not much of a difference. They almost let the last spot to to the warriors
WTF??? So they got swept last year by the Lakers because of Iverson but you said earlier they would only get swept this year if they played the Lakers or the Spurs??? they dont have Iverson anymore so how would that happen?? make up your mind...

And i guess Carmello shooting more shots than Iverson and making less than Iverson for the series didnt have anything to do with it... even tho Carmello has the worst performances of any superstar or star in the league in the playoffs??

And the conference is nowhere near the same competitiveness... Phoenix, Utah and Dallas all are not winning 50+ games this year... you had 8 teams win 50 plus games... That had not happen before last year... the closest was 2000-01 seasons with 7 teams with 50 plus wins... And the Warriors were 2 games from 50 wins last year... You said that like they sucked or something... They did beat the Wizards both times last year lol
 9 years ago '04        #215
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i've seen many posts in here i wanted to respond to...but now that i got to this last page i realize it aint even worth it...sh*t is way off topic

kobe's performance

then kobe vs jordan

then kobe vs bron

then lakers losing 1st rounds with guys like kwame brown & smush parker

now yall r talkin about the nuggets & ai???

moments like this is where mods should move off-topic posts
 9 years ago '04        #216
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Doesn't mean he doesn't have heart.

The one that has coached his team to the playoffs practically every year hes coached a full year in the league. The same one that coached the Sonics to the Finals. The same one that had Jordan shooting 41% from the field. You will respect George Karl!!!!
Wow but as I recall his Milwaukee bucks who were favored to win the East in 2000-01 with 3 all-stars lost to some guy in 7 games in the Eastern Conference Finals... I think his name was Iverson and I believe Karl was coaching that team and I believe Allen and Cassell verbally lashed Karl for his coaching methods...
 9 years ago '04        #217
dre03 
space
space
 casper said:
i've seen many posts in here i wanted to respond to...but now that i got to this last page i realize it aint even worth it...sh*t is way off topic

kobe's performance

then kobe vs jordan

then kobe vs bron

then lakers losing 1st rounds with guys like kwame brown & smush parker

now yall r talkin about the nuggets & ai???

moments like this is where mods should move off-topic posts
How bout you comment on the posts that are on topic and ignore the posts that arent... What is so hard about that???
 9 years ago '04        #218
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:
How bout you comment on the posts that are on topic and ignore the posts that arent... What is so hard about that???
im not gonna go all the way back to page 4 (where my last post was) & respond to everything between now & then...theres no point to it

90% of boxden members have the logic that "anybody complimenting kobe is a stan" & "anybody that doesnt is a hater"

its a recycled argument...

when kobe scored 62 on dallas. people were saying he robbed the fans of history because he didnt keep playing in the 4th....when he scored 81, they said he got selfish & he shot too much & he only did that because it was against the raptors....he scores 61 in NY & now people pulling up rebounds & a.ssists to try & act like its no big deal

its a big deal when anybody drops 50. period, i dont give a fu*k how they do it, its a big deal...sh*t even 40 is impressive considering the best scorers avg around 30 per game. why cant people just accept the sh*t as good?

if kobe scored 101 points. had 10 a.ssists & 10 rebounds...people around here would bi*ch like "yea well he also had 2 turnovers so this game wasnt that great" its fu*kin disgusting

why is it not possible to like kobe, lebron & jordan all at the same time???

i remember when i was growing up jordan had a sh*t load of haters but now all of a sudden they r extinct i dont get it
 02-03-2009, 04:25 PM         #219
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
WTF??? So they got swept last year by the Lakers because of Iverson but you said earlier they would only get swept this year if they played the Lakers or the Spurs??? they dont have Iverson anymore so how would that happen?? make up your mind...

And i guess Carmello shooting more shots than Iverson and making less than Iverson for the series didnt have anything to do with it... even tho Carmello has the worst performances of any superstar or star in the league in the playoffs??

And the conference is nowhere near the same competitiveness... Phoenix, Utah and Dallas all are not winning 50+ games this year... you had 8 teams win 50 plus games... That had not happen before last year... the closest was 2000-01 seasons with 7 teams with 50 plus wins... And the Warriors were 2 games from 50 wins last year... You said that like they sucked or something... They did beat the Wizards both times last year lol
Can you read???

im telling you if they play LA or SA theyll lose but wont get swept.

Maybe a little

Warriors and Wiz last year were about equal. Id say there better.

and a big reason the West might not have all playoff teams with 50 is because the EAST is much better this year and its not even an argument. U do know there are factors in those teams winning 50 games?

Last edited by Andre3000; 02-03-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #220
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 dre03 said:
Kobe's numbers also sucked a.ss in the finals so that means he sucks too right? 25 points per game on 40% shooting thats worst then Iverson... Lol who you kobe lovers seem to like to pick on for FG%... Either way it sounds like your saying Kobe needs the best 3 point shooters to win... He cant carry a team when his teammates are playing bad???

Oh yeah you might not wanna open your mouth unless you really know what your talkin about as well son... Cuz i remember the Sonics finals in 96... Kerr was off and after lookin at the numbers again what do you know he was 4-22 and shot 18% from 3pt range lol... Another loss for a KOBE stan sit down son
What are you even talking about? You're arguing sh*t with me that I didn't even say?

1. I never mentioned Iverson ONCE in my post

2. Kobe avgd. 25 in the Finals regardless... that doesn't suck... Who cares about FG% when what counts is W's and L's... The Lakers needed more production from the role players to win, PERIOD... The Fish sh*t was because you said "Fisher had the best 3pt % of all time in the Finals", so I was just pointing out how that was IRRELEVANT because he didn't do it last year...

3. What does Steve Kerr have to do with anything? I never even mentioned him or the Bulls ONCE either...

You can't say "Kobe Stan" and automatically win an argument, in no way am I a "Stan" of anybody, stop being corny and stick to the facts n*gga...
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy